ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-25-03 10:45 AM
cocksucker Anyone know if cocksucker ever stated his country? No?

You are repeating yourself, TC.
Patti I believe you but that's not the question. Sometimes it is necessary to tackle this right wing bullshit.

03-25-03 10:53 AM
Boomhauer Cocksucker, I don't really give a shit if you don't care about me or care about what I say. You think you are making me sad or giving me a bad day when you say that "I will not take you seriously"? Oh man, you are sadly mistaken.

BTW, I'm not really that big of a John Wayne fan.

You get the last word (if you want it) because I'm through and I'm not much into arguing here.

[Edited by Boomhauer]
03-25-03 11:01 AM
Maxlugar [quote]telecaster wrote:
Anyone know if cocksucker ever stated his country? No?

I believe he is from the last Soviet block state in existence: San Francisco.

03-25-03 11:03 AM
Pattie

Ahhh Max that�s just mean, San Fran is wonderful, and Russia is not so bad either, a few days with a Russian chick would change your mind.
03-25-03 11:06 AM
cocksucker Yeah Maxlugar wasn't you the one who got a hard dick when talking with Irina?
03-25-03 11:07 AM
Pattie
Yea, Irina is a wonderful girl
03-25-03 11:17 AM
telecaster
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
Anyone know if cocksucker ever stated his country? No?

You are repeating yourself, TC.
Patti I believe you but that's not the question. Sometimes it is necessary to tackle this right wing bullshit.

COURAGE ALERT: cocksucker ever state his country???
03-25-03 12:30 PM
Maxlugar Irina and I broke up. She is a fantastic woman but we slowly grew apart.

I am now cyber dating Magicwoman.

Keep up!

03-25-03 12:34 PM
Pattie

Too bad Max, but good luck with your new paramour.
03-25-03 01:53 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Anyone know if cocksucker ever stated his country?

Probably Wusslevania
03-25-03 03:12 PM
Fiji Joe Cocksucker?...native country?...is there one that would claim him?...whatever it is, based on his hatred and anger, I can only guess that is a insignificant nation, at least as far as world diplomacy goes...He damn sure ain't from Fiji

03-25-03 03:12 PM
Highwire Rob FrontPage Magazine?!

If this is where posters get their "balanced" information from, God help us all.

Go to the following link to see what a Jewish man, Ran HaCohen, actually living in Israel has to say about David Horowitz, head of FrontPageMag.com:
http://www.antiwar.com/hacohen/h012302.html

David Horowitz has the chutzpah to call himself a civil rights activist?!! From the statements I'm reading from his own website's literature, he's a racist. He generalizes about Arabs and Arab Americans--He's already convinced he knows the motives behind the grenade "fragging" incident in Camp Pennsylvania! After a couple of days, it hasn't even been fully investigated yet!

I wouldn't take for face value what Horowitz or his website has to say on anything, not least of all, Michael Moore.
03-25-03 03:14 PM
Pattie
I�m worried about the people in Basra right now, pray for them, 2 million people are without water and electricity. The situation is critical.
03-25-03 03:57 PM
Maxlugar Actually Horowitz is an ex-hippie activist. Read his bio. He knows the score from the inside and has come around.

Can you tell us what part of that peice on Moore is wrong?
03-25-03 04:02 PM
jb Ran HaCohen seems to be the polar opposite of Horowitz...his views may be viewed as equally extreme depending on your orientation on the mid-east.
03-25-03 04:30 PM
Fiji Joe Pattie wrote:

"I�m worried about the people in Basra right now, pray for them, 2 million people are without water and electricity. The situation is critical."

Yes, it's a real "humanitarian crisis" as the UN calls it and as the UN says, "something must be done"...Nevermind Iraq has been a "humanitarian crisis" for the last 30 years...and what of the "humanitarian crisis" in N. Korea where the people are starving?...what plans does the UN have for them?...This organization is a scam and has reachd the point where it is actually killing people rather than saving them...to the extent that nations now feel this is the venue they "must" go through to act internationally...

But, I agree something must be done
03-25-03 05:00 PM
Pattie
I agree with you that the UN tends to be too passive,Right now I just pray the people in Basra will get water.
03-25-03 07:36 PM
Fiji Joe Water, from what I read (Iraqi soldiers dressed as Americans and wearing gas masks shooting them down), water is the least of their worries
03-26-03 05:07 AM
cocksucker Fiji Jim please stop your reactionary smalltalk. We already know you are a hardliner and a hawk. You spit on the international community and think you can insult every nation outside the US.
Far more important, I have a message for Bush jr: George pull out now like your father should have done.
03-26-03 10:40 AM
jb Why did I got suspended?
[Edited by jb]
03-26-03 10:42 AM
cocksucker Don't know jb...you tell me
03-26-03 11:03 AM
jb Because of some of the political statements and S. American insult.
03-26-03 11:21 AM
Nellcote Hey JB: 43 just made a great speech from Macdill Base.
Should make all of your state proud!
03-26-03 11:55 AM
vampire
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
Fiji Jim please stop your reactionary smalltalk. We already know you are a hardliner and a hawk. You spit on the international community and think you can insult every nation outside the US.
Far more important, I have a message for Bush jr: George pull out now like your father should have done.

Hey Cocksucker, now check this:

W. Bush, that "bloody sanguinary cowboy", was considered, by unanimity "persona non grata" by councilmen chamber of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
See "Wush"? Don't come here for any Carnaval

Now, the joke of the day (one more):
Rumsfeld said the war is a "humanitarian war".

PLEASE, come too Brazil too! And don't forget to bring
Fiji Jim!

[Edited by vampire]
03-26-03 12:04 PM
vampire
quote:
jb wrote:
Because of some of the political statements and S. American insult.

You shouldnt say "political" statements, because you're not a racional/inteligent person. You should say "because of the animal statements". UNDERSTOOD?

[Edited by vampire]
[Edited by vampire]
03-26-03 12:33 PM
telecaster Does Brazil have any of the US money you defaulted on for the 4th time? If not, just say so

03-26-03 01:01 PM
vampire Cut the crap, TC. For many years, you have been here in Brazil stealing us. Now what do you want?

03-26-03 01:03 PM
J.J.Flash Vampiro, de uma olhada nas suas mensagens privadas. Eu mandei uma outro dia. Aguardo resposta!
03-26-03 01:04 PM
telecaster
quote:
vampire wrote:
Cut the crap, TC. For many years, you have been here in Brazil stealing us. Now what do you want?

Vampire: Just say "No, we don't have any of the money we owe you and promised and defaulted on numerouse times, sorry"

It is that simple

[Edited by telecaster]
03-26-03 01:08 PM
vampire TC, maybe we have that money....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST