ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-20-03 07:58 AM
luxury1 Yes, ChiefMoon, that is exactly by take on this whole mess. It has been on-going since BushI--I have family in the military, and there is always some shit going down over there.
03-20-03 08:00 AM
CHIEFMOON "The Cease Fire is off".

This too would be inaccurate due to the consistentcy of the bombing campaign.

The Current reality would be more aptly titled:

"Occupation initialized"

And if the current administration were bluntly forthright it would be possible to call it:

"Operational Theater Beachhead"

And wouldn't that just make all the little warmongers and dittoheads beside
themselves with glee?

[Edited by CHIEFMOON]
03-20-03 09:11 AM
Jair Motta
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

(...)That is the score Vampire. We have taken it upon our shoulders to make the world safe for Democracy. Again.
I have no idea why anyone would be opposed to that.

Well, thank god we can count on you, americans. AGAIN.
I didnt know you have the right to decide what's wrong, what is right.

Now you're fighting Saddan, in the sixties you came to Brazil (Cia, FBI, included of course) to support the militar government, but that you have forgotten

You're getting better!

You do what you do just because you may.

03-20-03 09:13 AM
Maxlugar No, operations stopped when Iraq "agreed" to our cease fire demands. Any bombing that went on along the way was in response to Iraq ingoring what it agreed to. After 12 years of tit for tat, the war is back on.

03-20-03 09:33 AM
vampire You are so stupid that is a mystery how you keep growing.
03-20-03 09:36 AM
Fiji Joe That should shed a little light on exactly who the stupid one is vampire...dwell on that you low-rent cocksucker
03-20-03 09:38 AM
Moonisup calling each other names ain't the example of a good discussion
03-20-03 09:48 AM
Fiji Joe And you think Vampire came here looking for a discussion? Read his initial post...He ain't interested in debating...so, I treat him like the jagoff he is
03-20-03 10:18 AM
jb I was hurt by fmk438j's lack of support during my suspension. I always had a good r/s with other aussies like the great SIA, Gypsymofo, and to a lesser extent Corgi. This was somewhat surprising.
03-20-03 10:29 AM
cocksucker Fiji Joe wrote:
That should shed a little light on exactly who the stupid one is vampire...dwell on that you low-rent cocksucker

There is only one cocksucker here and that's me you fat ass! Please stop with you diahrea of nonsense messages you low down Whimpy! You don't run the place here. Please stick to your work (if you have work which I doubt) and don't harass us with your moral thoughts.
03-20-03 10:32 AM
cocksucker And don't forget it was the USA who gave Saddam weapons in the first place in his war against Iran. And who supported the Afghans in their struggle against Russia? Hypocrits!
03-20-03 10:37 AM
vampire
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
And you think Vampire came here looking for a discussion? Read his initial post...He ain't interested in debating...so, I treat him like the jagoff he is

Fiji Jim, I think me and you should agree that my
initial post was pretty good.

Thanks for the warning Moonisup, but you know, lots of americans here are quite stupid, so it�s simply impossible talk to them, coz they never understand anything!
03-20-03 10:48 AM
Moonisup
quote:
vampire wrote:

Thanks for the warning Moonisup, but you know, lots of americans here are quite stupid, so it�s simply impossible talk to them, coz they never understand anything!

WEll I ain't agreeing with you!! hahah. actually I am a bit pro-war, well a discussions are talks, and calling names is stupid (even I call names sometimes ahaha) WEll I won't go into this discussion again, cos I will upset some folks then (and I ain't talking about the Americans here!!)
03-20-03 11:32 AM
Fiji Joe Cocksucker...your bitter old man routine bores me...I have never seen you speak once to any Stones related topic...All I ever see out of you is personal attacks on people...Why your presence on this board is tolerated escapes me...If you really want to make this personal you tobogan wearing jagoff, you and I should meet...I'll buy you a Shirley Temple...whay say you fancy boy
03-20-03 12:31 PM
marcus aurelianus Cocksucker , it's no use talking about that NOW .It's too early yet . Wait a few months, and I think they will understand . They are the majority on this site ( as well as in America ).They just can't be wrong contrary to the rest of the world . Once JB said that the deads of 11th September had to be avenged, so Iracq has to pay .Saddam is a THREAT for the rest of the world , especially for America .And he is LINKED to Bin Laden , we all know that .
ONLY the French have interests in Irak and we all know that the USA haven't any .They have to free the world from EVIL.
They are so many rogue countries all over the world , you know ..
What strikes me , as a pagan , is the number of times the word "God" is pronounced or written by Americans , and on this site ... This can explain everything . Monotheism .
In all the meaning of the word .

BTW , dear JB and Figi Jim , it's always a pleasure to reading you as a European .And proud to be .
03-20-03 01:47 PM
jb Marcus, please refrain from all political criticism as our brave , god -fearing christian men and woman, are risking their lives' at this very moment so that you and I may live in a safer, peaceful world. It was O.K. to disagree prior to the commencement of hostilities, but for the love of god, please pray for for us in this most challenging time. My Christ save our troops, president, and all of us wretched souls.
[Edited by jb]
03-20-03 02:01 PM
Joey Let's all Hope and Pray that North Korea does not take this opportunity to cross the DMZ or else all bets are off ...................

Nasty !

03-20-03 02:09 PM
J.J.Flash I hope God look at the women, old people and children and keep them safe over there. Oh yeah, and the US and Britsh soldiers.
I hope that the American and the brit troops make no mistake and just hit the strategical targets ONLY.
Only Hussein must pay, not his people.
03-20-03 02:14 PM
sirmoonie Yes, let us stop all bickering and put our faith in the Tomahawk missles that god, in his unbounded and infinite love for us, has provided with which to obliterate from the face of his earth the whordes of loathesome, scumbag Iraqis that are our common enemies.

Me: "So sayeth the shepherd, Ronnie!"

Yins: "So sayeth the flock, Ronnie!"

And for our secularists friends:

"Hit me upside the head with a depleted uranium skank dart and call me Hezbollah dick, Ronnie!"
03-20-03 03:16 PM
Joey My sources inside the Pentagon tell me that the United States has developed a new " Cluster Bomb " that dispenses millions of " Burned Copies of the dreaded Dirty Work Album " over a one hundred square mile radius -- so long Iraqi Army !

J FLY !
03-20-03 03:27 PM
Maxlugar Only a Who fan, not a Stones fan, would make such an outrageous remark.

Macky Mack!
03-20-03 03:36 PM
Joey " Only a Who fan, not a Stones fan, would make such an outrageous remark. "

Damn Straight .......................At least The Who knew when to quit making records .

Anyone who listens to Dirty Work has got to have a warped appreciation of recored music .

" Beat me Senseless Ronnie "

JACIMBO !

03-20-03 03:57 PM
sirmoonie Anyone know if they have liquor stores in Baghdad? Topless bars? Off-track betting?

I'm just trying to get a sense of what a godless culture it is.

Thanks in advance.

"Fatwa me backwards, Ronnie!"
03-20-03 04:01 PM
telecaster Joey did you see Saddams new look with the Harry Carry glasses. All he needs is a Budweiser and a brainless sidekick.

"It's back, way back, could be......DIRECT HIT young Steve!"

03-20-03 04:02 PM
Fiji Joe Here's what you can do Marcus...you and your cronies can take up arms against who you see as the real agressor in this conflict...seriously, unless you're just a straight up pussy...there's is no need to try and solve this diplomatically, because, as you see it, Americans can see this no other way...so, bring your ass to the battlefield and right your perceived wrong...or, just sit back and seeth in hate like the coward you are...You need to understand one thing...Americans will never, ever, see defying France as a bad thing...And it's good to know France has offered it help if Iraq uses chemical weapons...What with them being in the neighborhood and all...The war has just started and already France is whining that it deserves a role in the re-building of France...you can lie to yourself all you want, but, your boy Chirac is do indebted to special interests it's scary...Have fun with your new friends in China and Russia...the bastions of freedom and human rights
03-20-03 04:14 PM
jb ....
[Edited by jb]
03-20-03 04:44 PM
voodoopug the haray caray crack made me bust out in laughter at work...thanks guys!
03-20-03 04:59 PM
vampire
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
(...) Here's what you can do Marcus...you and your cronies can take up arms against who you see as the real agressor in this conflict...seriously, unless you're just a straight up Have fun with your new friends in China and Russia...the bastions of freedom and human rights

Talking about freedom, why you didnt bomb yet the United Nations building?
Ah, nevermind!

03-20-03 05:12 PM
100 Years Ago interesting debates, thoughts ideas on this thread. the war is on yipee! grab a beer and watch it on a big screen tv, HDTV preferably with dolby sound of course. WAR-the ultimate reality series--bigger than survivor, better than 24 and messier than fear factor. blood, guts, explosions, kinda like MASH minus the sardonic humor. I'm sure even one of the so called "war" experts will get their own spinoff series from this.

AND best of all...we won't have to wait for a second season--

03-20-03 05:22 PM
Pattie
I think it�s all about the money. Saddam wants it and so does Bush.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST