ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-01-03 07:58 PM
vampire
quote:
glencar wrote:
Vampire, I don't recall seeing to many posts from you about the Stones. Are you here just to bother Americans? Because if you are, you'll have to see Mathjis. He's already got that job. Now I'm not one to worry about you or your country (Brazil?) but please note that here in the USA we've heard NOTHING about protests in Rio. We don't give a crap what you think. Please stop polluting this board. You're a First World Pest.

You are just another crap, Glencar. You enjoy to do (killing), but not to see - hey, just don�t look back! Those pix are really sad, if you don�t like, don�t look it.
For a chance did you buy the reason?

Are you getting some good salary from DC to be such a sucker or you are just moron?

If you can�t see I�m posting here about Stones,
I can�t see either your friends. Can you?

If you don�t give a crap about what I think, why you replying?

[Edited by vampire]
04-01-03 08:28 PM
glencar Listen, needledick, we don't need your nasty "You're crap" posts all over this thread. You've made your crazy point so why don't you just leave? You're a genuine scumbag.
04-01-03 08:39 PM
vampire You came to here after me. So, go first.
As your friends, your problem is the lack of arguments or any sign of intelligence.
Go treat your hemorrhoids and don�t come back, ok?

04-01-03 08:44 PM
littleredrooster Ask Jerry Springer what he thinks about you and your stupid delusions!!!!
04-01-03 09:03 PM
steel driving hammer
04-01-03 09:07 PM
littleredrooster Your avatar has all the truth that I'll ever need!
04-01-03 09:55 PM
Fiji Joe Love letter from Saddam:

How about a little equal time Vampire?

Oh wait, that would seriously hamper your ability to criticize America...so I don't expect it out of you
04-01-03 11:06 PM
Riffhard I want to paint a little picture for you vampire.....bear with me here,ok?

About six hours ago the United States military rescued one of the 7 POWs that the Iraqi military had captured. This is great news to be sure,but it also points to the difference between America and Saddam's Iraq. You see vampire,America never forgets it's own. My country sent in Special Operations teams and US Army Rangers and tracked down intelligence and made a daring raid to save this soldier's life. That says an awful lot about the character and the morality of the American military. These Navy Seals and Army Rangers risked their own lives to rescue one of their own. This is the same American military that has gone out of it's way to land over 200 tons of humanitarian aid and,with the help of the British military distribute to the people of Nasariya and Basara.

Now let's look at Saddam's military.(I won't even call it Iraq's military because most of them are fighting strictly because they are threatened with execution if they don't fight.)

So far the coalition forces have captured over 7,000 of his troops. Many,in fact the vast majority,gave up without a fight. Why should they fight for a man that they know is going to be,if he ain't already,dead? To date there has not even been attempt to rescue any of them. In fact many of these soldiers of Saddam would face certain execution if they were rescued. The fact is Saddam and his regime have sacraficed these troops. Many were forced to fight at gunpoint. If their life was not threatened their families was.

We also know that a woman was hung in the town square of Basara the other day because she waved at British troops. The stories about male children from the age of 10 and up being conscripted to fight for Saddam are already being documented. The call for suicide bombers from the entire Mid East. The documented stories of civilian human shields,always women and children. The taxi driver who was forced to become an unwilling victim of Saddam's blood thirst. The women and children who were forced at gunpoint to get into a van that was on it's way to intentionaly get shot up. Yes it's true vampire,that's all true. You see Saddam and his regime care more about negative American press than they care for their own people. What about the American and British soldiers that were executed after their capture? Or the four American soldiers that were found dismembered in a shallow ditch in the desert?

The way I see it is simple. I see the truth. Saddam is the very epitome of evil and ruthlessness. He cares nothing for his own people. He cares only about his power. Now he knows he's losing it and he is going to take as many peoiple with him that he can.

So again vampire,let's recap. Americain Military risks their own lives to save a fellow soldier. American and British military secure the harbor of Umm Qasr and offload over 200 tons of food and humanitarian aid,with much more arriving daily. Iraqi troops surrendering enmasse and being treated humanly and given food and medical attention as needed.

Now you tell me vampire who is the bad guy here?

If you really care about Iraqis the choice is obvious.

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
04-01-03 11:24 PM
Fiji Joe Hey Riff, you wanna talk about real killing and real blame?...I wonder how many deaths Vampire and people like him or her have caused by making such a big deal about what may or may not be dead innocent Iraqis?..We all know Saddam will kill his own people and how many people do you think he has killed just so he can feed people like Vampire's anti-American propaganda?...that's right Vampire...you are responsible for more deaths by far than any person on this board...murderer...and all so you and you coffee sipping friends can feel good about yourselves...I protest you vehemently...stop your war machine
04-02-03 12:07 AM
gypsymofo60 I'm gonna do this in the most diplomatic way I possibly can. What kind of drug is it that enables the user to sympathise with a despotic, murderer like Saddam Hussein?...Let me know, I need some of that gear. Came to power in a bloody coup, held onto power by surrounding himself with the most cut-throat band of so called politicians Allah ever gave breath to, revelled in a bloody stalemate with Iran for the best part of a decade because apart from the fact that he is a meglomaniac, it kept the people from asking why they,(such an oil rich nation), lived in such abject poverty. Calmed a little uprising to the north,(Halabja), with some VX he just happened to acquire at the perfect moment, and has gaily given the West THE FINGER for the last 12 years. Those well-head fires are just sooooo conducive to the well being of the enviroment too. Yes! a caring, sharing, warm & fuzzy ol' teddy bear of a man, who is just sooooo misunderstood by the warmongering West.........Oh! and PELE for Presidente, after the erection,(Freudian slip!)
04-02-03 07:57 AM
vampire
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
...I wonder how many deaths Vampire and people like him or her have caused by making such a big deal about what may or may not be dead innocent Iraqis?.. (...)
That's right Vampire...you are responsible for more deaths by far than any person on this board...murderer...(...)
(...)...I protest you vehemently...stop your war machine

That's what I call total lack of arguments...You 're desperate because don't have anymore what talk to deffend that stupid act against inocent people.
I never said I'm pro Sadan, i always did I simply AGAINST THE WAR, the US arrogance and stupidity of suckers like you.
It's a total wastin of saliva and time talkin to you.
You will never understand anything because you're arrogants. After all, you have nothing more to learn, you already know how to kill people. Is needed need something more?

[Edited by vampire]
04-02-03 08:04 AM
Boomhauer Vampire says:

"It's a total wastin of saliva and time talkin to you."

Then stop posting in this thread and shut your ass!!!!
04-02-03 08:08 AM
Maxlugar I have doubts that those people in that car were all shot by those soldiers at that check point.

Has anyone else wondered how small the chance is that a baby can be shot in that instance? Oh sure, it's possible, but not probable. But a baby is so small and below the window line.

It will come out that those people, aside from the driver, were shot before hand with different caliber rounds than those soldiers.

Saddam is trying to win this war by killing enough of his own people that the world as a whole steps in and stops the US.

He is more a mafia kingpin than head of state.

The reason Vampire takes the bait hook, line and sinker is he WISHES the US does this. It would prove his own self held bias against this country.

04-02-03 08:50 AM
Riffhard Yes Maxy you have got it right. Vampire does not want all the horror stories coming out of Iraq to be true. It would undermine his whole belief system. Vampire think's that this war is unjust,yet he completely ignors the fact that Saddam has killed more innocent Iraqis than all the coalition troops combined. Maxy,vampire is an idiot! We all know it now. He has no reason to hate the USA or Bush,but he does anyway. Why? He offers no other options only ridiculous jabs at our troops and president.Vampire would let the Iraqis continue to be victimized by Saddam and pretend he cares. He does not give a damn about the innocent Iraqis. He is just looking for a reason to bash the USA and the UK. Go to hell vampire. I refuse to disscuss this with someone that has mush for brains.

By the way look at this picture of the allied forces military cemetary in France. Kind of let's you know how the French think. This is the way they treat English and Americain war dead. The same allies that saved their asses in WW1 and WW2.

I don't speak French but apparently it says English Go Home! (Roast Beef is slang for the Brits.) It also says "Dig them up! They are polluting our land!" and it calls Blair and Bush war criminals!

I'm sure many French posters here are cool,but this is absurd! You must be so ashamed that anyone would do this to the troops that liberated your country!

Riffhard
04-02-03 09:16 AM
gypsymofo60 Riff, can't say too much here, but I'm doin' lotsa head noddin'. You don't need 20/20 vision on this one
04-02-03 09:31 AM
Mother baby
quote:
glencar wrote:
100 Years Ago, you sound a bit like a fuddy-duddy. Yes, librarians are up in arms about the Patriot Act but then again, they're always worried about something.

Yeah...maybe the TIA program (Total Information Awareness), Poindexter presiding.

04-02-03 09:55 AM
vampire Simple questions, but you never has the answers:

If W Bush was worried about freedom and democracy on Iraq, why he desrespected UN, first of all?
Don't forget: before Bush, only Hitler did something like that. Period.

If we are so right and I so wrong, if your conscience are clear, why you are so worried in reply my questions and calling me names? Period.

The fact is that USA governments has a historical tendence in killing and exterminate people all around the world. No one need Freud to explain that. This attitude is because you have to keep your supremacy on other peoples and countries. It's quite simple. A NAZY thing, as you can see, but have no balls to admit.

Right now there are lots of marines killing people on Iraq, doing the dirty work because you think that is democracy. Is it?

PS - My pictures was much better. Yours meaning not much. Well could be more iraqi deads by your brave soldiers, in the name of Bush, Powell and Rumsfeld, The Trinity Mafia.
Hey, when you will send them to jail? I suggest a Siberian style...

ps 2 - Hey, right now you bomb a maternity in Bagda!
How many more children deads? I'll check and keep you informed, dont worry. I will try post some pix too.

TIA

04-02-03 09:57 AM
Fiji Joe LACK OF ARGUMENTS VAMPIRE?...actually, it is the one quantifiable argument that has been made in this thread...your (and others like you) words and apologies for Saddam encourage and strengthen his regime and prolong the war and yes, murderer, it leads to the loss of innocent lives...not to mention the coalition nobles...

The good thing...your sad tired rhetoric is nearing an end as soon, there will be no war to protest and you, who are so concerned with the poor Iraqi people, can help in their rebuilding...but I know you will not..because you're a a gutless and principleless whiner who can offer nothing to society but criticism...

You are a murderer Vampire...shame on you..shame on you...Boo...hiss...

04-02-03 09:59 AM
justforyou Let's not forget, the most immediate result since the war started, is a massive increase in deaths and injuries to alot of people. If only Saddam had been realistic, he would have jumped ship to protect his people.

I have no idea how many Iraqi's the Hussein regime would have killed if left alone, but the US is gonna have to do plenty of freindship mending with the Arab world after things settle down in Iraq. Things like the continuing war in Palestine.

Why there is so much talk of Iran and N.Korea as the next enemies doesn't boost my confidence in the way US foreign affairs are handled.

Two ways to get fewer enemies:
1. Kill them.
2. Help them.

Hmmm, couldn't part 1 just be dropped ?
04-02-03 10:00 AM
Fiji Joe And adding to that Max..we all know the Iraqis are famous for their women's independence (sarcasm)...why would they have sole control of this van with no adult male with them?

I saw a muslim cleric on TV last night saying that those people were forced in that van and told their husbands would be shot if they stopped the van...he said Saddam's goons had sent them to their death...and this is a muslim cleric, not Tommy Franks
04-02-03 10:06 AM
Mother baby
quote:
vampire wrote:
If W Bush was worried about freedom and democracy on Iraq, why he desrespected UN, first of all?

Uhh..Vampire. The UN didn't exist when Hitler was in power.
04-02-03 10:13 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

With all respect bro, now you�re sounding like a fag

HORROR!
TERROR!
WAR!
FLIES!
SPIDERS!
SOLDIERS!
DEVILS!
SATANS!
MUM!
DADDY!
SISTA!

Hey, JJF, I bet in Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo everyday you see scenes like that.

Damn, now YOU cracking me up, JJF. Sorry, but I could not resist

Excuse me Sir, but I live in Brasil. Everyday I see this in the fuckin' TV news, every newspaper, I SEE THOSE KIND OF SCENES AND I'M TIRED OF SEE THIS AND I'M TIRED TO KNOW THAT THE AUTHORITIES HERE DON'T DO NOTHING. DO YOU SAW ALL THIS WEEK AND LAST WEEK ABOUT THE 2 JUDGES IN 2 WEEKS KILLED! I SEE ALL OF THIS EVERYDAY AND I`M TIRED. I DON'T NEED TO SEE THIS HORROR AGAIN ON THIS BOARD, WHICH IS GETTING A BOARD ABOUT WAR, ABOUT HATE, ABOUT SOCIAL DIFFERENCES.
I am tired of this disgrace! I am tired to see innocent people dying everyday in Brasil, because the pushers are taking control of Rio de Janeiro.
THE LAST THING THAT I WILL SAY TO YOU BASTARD, WHEN YOU TALK WITH ME, BE RESPECTFUL YOU SICK, BECAUSE I NEVER MISTREATED ANYONE ON THIS BOARD!!
I say this every time, RESPECT, do you know this word, do you know its meaning, don't you? Huh? So learn more about it.
Pro War or against War, don't put the blame on anyone of this board. I think you don't know what about is this board.
I am against war, but I don't need to repeat myself, don't need to fight about this subject with other regulars here.
I'm so sorry that american and british soldiers, and the people and soldiers from Iraq are suffering a lot and dying in this WAR. My point of view, against war, is that another resources should be used, before this blood spill. I am so sorry! I feel so much! I am so sad, very shocked when I see the civilians from Iraq trying to get some food, fighting with weak and tired women and children to get food and water.
Of couse, Saddam is the real evil, maybe Bush too, but don't disrespect the people here.
I don't liked the JOKE about "banana republic" or our "soccer ball head". But you started this. So, the only thing that I could to do is being quiet, because you started this foolishness.
Vampire, you said "With all respect bro, now you�re sounding like a fag". Now stop and think! FAG?!!? Why!?!? Do you really think this way? Why? Explain yourself!!
04-02-03 10:16 AM
Riffhard

Q-If W Bush was worried about freedom and democracy on Iraq, why he desrespected UN, first of all?

A-Simple numb nuts. Bush sought a resolution through the UN Security Counsel. He got it. In fact he got a 16-0 vote for resolution 1441. George W. Bush went to the UN for an entire year before he gave up. He gave up for one reason to and one reason only! France threatened to veto any and all military action! Why is that vampire? It's because the French goverment has alot to hide and they had billions worth of oil contracts set up directly with Saddam. Remember vampire nobody was bitching about Kosovo! Gee,I wonder why that was?

Also,the UN has let Saddam slide for twelve years now without ever acting to disarm him. The UN is a joke. It's a debating club. In other words,the UN is alot like you vampire! Lot's of talk neever any action. Not even to back up it's own resolutions.

The fact is that USA governments has a historical tendence in killing and exterminate people all around the world. No one need Freud to explain that. This attitude is because you have to keep your supremacy on other peoples and countries. It's quite simple. A NAZY thing, as you can see, but have no balls to admit.

You are kidding right??!?!?!?! You are are a complete and total fuckhead for that remark! There is not any country in the history of mankind to liberate more people than the USA! Look it up dumbshit! Asdk the people in Afganistan! Ask the people in Panama! Ask the people of the former USSR! Ask the French! Never mind the French on second thought,they tend to be very disloyal. A NAZY thing?!! Do you mean a Nazi thing idiot?! Yeah,the Naxis who the Americans destroyed in WW2. Those guys? The USA played a desisive role in thier defeat. What did Brazil do besides give some former nazis safe haven?!

Right now there are lots of marines killing people on Iraq, doing the dirty work because you think that is democracy. Is it?

Hey vampire are you not reading the news? The Iraqi regime is killing civilians in the thousands. Not the US military! Have you just been burying your head in the sand??!?!?! Have you not seen and heard the reports coming from the Iraqis themselves? They are the ones telling the stories,not the US press! You are truly a clueless moron!

Riffhard

04-02-03 10:20 AM
Boomhauer Good call.

This guy accuses others of name calling, and calls you a fag. Very hypocritical.

Also, I think people should stop responding to his replies on this thread. He is one of those "last word" people. No matter what you say to him, he will spin, spin, spin, and spin some more.

04-02-03 10:30 AM
Mother baby ____________________________
What did Brazil do besides give some former nazis safe haven
Riffhard

[/quote]

The OSS brought them there.....remember the "ratlines".
[Edited by Mother baby]
04-02-03 10:41 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Boomhauer wrote:

Also, I think people should stop responding to his replies on this thread. He is one of those "last word" people. No matter what you say to him, he will spin, spin, spin, and spin some more.

I couldn't agree more.
04-02-03 10:50 AM
vampire
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Vampire says:

"It's a total wastin of saliva and time talkin to you."
Then stop posting in this thread and shut your ass!!!!

Oh no, one more Beavis in my life?
Pleae, do me a little favor and get out, don�t talk to me, ok?
I�m already have been bombing for many guys: LRR, Glencar, Fiji Joe, Riffhard, Max....

I have no time enough to talk that much, right?
In my latest post I think i let my point perfecty clear, so don�t bore you too. Read that and GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Oh yes: I�m Vampire, from Brazil, anti-war, one third world guy anti-war & pro-peace. You�re the first world pro var civilized guys, understood?

Tia

[Edited by vampire]
04-02-03 11:05 AM
Pattie
I�m still anti war, btw, where did cocksucker go? did he split?
04-02-03 11:07 AM
telecaster I leave the board for 4 days and Vampire is still spewing
his shit? Wow. One trick pony.

I wonder how he feels now that it camed out Iraqi soldiers
forced the women to drive the van or their husbands would be
killed.

Why would Vampire be a Saddam apologist? Very odd

04-02-03 11:26 AM
telecaster After reading the last couple pages of this thread it occurred to me that Mathijs and vampire have true envy for the US.

They are like little kids who always got picked last because they sucked but were jealous the whole time

It is funny that they sit and communicate on a product
of the US Military (internet)

Mathijs fingers must really be burned playing those American made guitars and typing onto a product of the United States military. Oh, the irony

Cocksucker ever state his country or not enough courage to do so?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST