ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-02-03 11:29 AM
Pattie

I don�t think he stated where he came from, but I think he lived in New York.

04-02-03 11:31 AM
J.J.Flash Come on guys, let's stop now! This posts gone too far. The sense of respect seems to disappeared.
04-02-03 12:00 PM
Mother baby Yeah I'd rather talk soccer! Pele Is God.

And if you want to blow some smoke up an Englishman's ass ask them if the name Joe Gaetjens rings a bell to 'em.
[Edited by Mother baby]
04-02-03 12:02 PM
vampire I think I should run (to US, maybe?) before you send some CIA or ANS guy after me. I have no doubts you can do shit like this. I'm not paranoid but...well, you never know... You think I'll be ok? If you say so, I promise i'll be there for you everyday

Hey, nobody can desagree of you to you call us islamism, comunism & ugly names? Whats the problem of you, again that nazi thing? Damn!

I will say again: just because I don't like Bush & his war, doesn't mean I like Saddan.

04-02-03 12:13 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Excuse me Sir, but I live in Brasil. Everyday I see this in the fuckin' TV news, every newspaper, I SEE THOSE KIND OF SCENES AND I'M TIRED OF SEE THIS AND I'M TIRED TO KNOW THAT THE AUTHORITIES HERE DON'T DO NOTHING. DO YOU SAW ALL THIS WEEK AND LAST WEEK ABOUT THE 2 JUDGES IN 2 WEEKS KILLED! I SEE ALL OF THIS EVERYDAY AND I`M TIRED. I DON'T NEED TO SEE THIS HORROR AGAIN ON THIS BOARD, WHICH IS GETTING A BOARD ABOUT WAR, ABOUT HATE, ABOUT SOCIAL DIFFERENCES.
I am tired of this disgrace! I am tired to see innocent people dying everyday in Brasil, because the pushers are taking control of Rio de Janeiro.
THE LAST THING THAT I WILL SAY TO YOU BASTARD, WHEN YOU TALK WITH ME, BE RESPECTFUL YOU SICK, BECAUSE I NEVER MISTREATED ANYONE ON THIS BOARD!!
I say this every time, RESPECT, do you know this word, do you know its meaning, don't you? Huh? So learn more about it.
Pro War or against War, don't put the blame on anyone of this board. I think you don't know what about is this board.
I am against war, but I don't need to repeat myself, don't need to fight about this subject with other regulars here.
I'm so sorry that american and british soldiers, and the people and soldiers from Iraq are suffering a lot and dying in this WAR. My point of view, against war, is that another resources should be used, before this blood spill. I am so sorry! I feel so much! I am so sad, very shocked when I see the civilians from Iraq trying to get some food, fighting with weak and tired women and children to get food and water.
Of couse, Saddam is the real evil, maybe Bush too, but don't disrespect the people here.
I don't liked the JOKE about "banana republic" or our "soccer ball head". But you started this. So, the only thing that I could to do is being quiet, because you started this foolishness.
Vampire, you said "With all respect bro, now you�re sounding like a fag". Now stop and think! FAG?!!? Why!?!? Do you really think this way? Why? Explain yourself!!

Man, i don't know where you live and what you are,
but for sure you are very funny. Come on, lets stop this shit, everytime is getting more & more funny.

And yes, Banana Republica, proudly, btw.
Whats your problem with that? Don't you like banana?
Well, apes do.

04-02-03 12:19 PM
vampire And now, for give you a nice afternoon, one of my favorite Stones songs, Mick & Keith lying all the time.

I mean, I love their cpacitity to do fiction, makin up
weird things like this.
Hey guys, did you forget the lyrics? Here is then. Enjoy it!

HIGHWIRE

WE SELL 'EM MISSILES, WE SELL 'EM TANKS
WE GIVE 'EM CREDIT, YOU CAN CALL THE BANK

IT'S JUST A BUSINESS, YOU CAN PAY US IN CRUDE
YOU LOVE THESE TOYS, JUST GO PLAY OUT YOUR FEUDS

GOT NO PRIDE, DON'T KNOW WHOSE BOOTS TO LICK
WE ACT SO GREEDY, MAKES ME SICK SICK SICK

SO GET UP, STAND UP, OUT OF MY WAY
I WANT TO TALK TO THE BOSS RIGHT AWAY
GET UP, STAND UP, WHOSE GONNA PAY
I WANT TO TALK TO THE MAN RIGHT AWAY

WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
SENDING THE MEN UP TO THE FRONT LINE
HOPING THEY DON'T CATCH THE HELL FIRE
WITH HOT GUNS AND COLD, COLD NIGHTS

WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
SENDING THE MEN UP TO THE FRONT LINE
AND TELL 'EM TO HOTBED THE SUNSHINE

OUR LIVES ARE THREATENED, OUR JOBS AT RISK
SOMETIMES DICTATORS NEED A SLAP ON THE WRIST

ANOTHER MUNICH WE JUST CAN'T AFFORD
WE'RE GONNA SEND IN THE EIGHTY-SECOND AIRBORNE

GET UP, STAND UP, WHO'S GONNA PAY
I WANNA TALK TO THE BOSS RIGHT AWAY
GET UP, STAND UP, OUTTA MY WAY
I WANNA TALK TO THE MAN RIGHT AWAY

WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
PUTTING THE WORLD OUT ON A DEADLINE
AND HOPING THEY DON'T CATCH THE SHELLFIRE

WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
PUTTING THE WORLD OUT ON A DEADLINE
CATCHING THE BITE ON PRIMETIME

GET UP! STAND UP!
DEALER! STEALER!
HEY!

WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
WE SEND ALL OUR MEN INTO THE FRONT LINES
WE'RE HOPING THAT WE BACKED THE RIGHT SIDE

WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
WE SEND ALL THE MEN UP TO THE FRONT LINES
AND HOPING THEY DON'T CATCH THE HELLFIRE
WITH HOT GUNS AND COLD COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD NIGHTS

WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
WE WALK THE HIGHWIRE
WITH HOT GUNS AND COLD, COLD, COLD NIGHTS

04-02-03 12:46 PM
vampire
quote:
telecaster wrote:
After reading the last couple pages of this thread it occurred to me that Mathijs and vampire have true envy for the US.
They are like little kids who always got picked last because they sucked but were jealous the whole time

Hey Freud, actually I envy your penis
04-02-03 12:54 PM
littleredrooster Hi Vampire!

Haven't spoken in awhile!
The local radio shows regarding the war are now starting their shows with.....................

'It's All Over Now'

So, if you respond to my post you'll actually comment on something Stones related!

Hope you are having a nice day!!!

Roostah
04-02-03 12:54 PM
icydanger

state your country?
to be bombed next?
symbolic,
we used to be ashamed: being niggars
then jews, then arabs...

SEGREGATION is back

violence, all around us

time has come for us to be ashamed of where we come from.

why?
the clich�: its because your country is this....and that....and there...that you are incapable fools and so on.
The black Americans? The Hispano Americans?

the masonic decisions of our governements....

do we want people to lose their lifes?

do we want the planet to become bezerk?

frozen stones rolling

04-02-03 01:39 PM
vampire
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Hope you are having a nice day!!!
Roostah

Actually I do, Roostah, thanks. Hope the same for you.
Now I'm eating chocolate and drink some coffe, you know, brazilian things.

--------.......\\\\\../////.......---------

WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN PIPE OF PEACE???!!! DAMN I KILL YOU BASTARDS, GIMME BACK MY GRASS

04-02-03 01:43 PM
littleredrooster Chocolate and Coffee are two of my favorite things!
04-02-03 01:44 PM
Mother baby Like I said before I like Brazilians, but you're beginning to give them a bad name...so FUCK OFF. There I said it.
04-02-03 01:48 PM
Mother baby I don't know if they have this saying in Portuguese but it goes like this "He may be an asshole, but he's our asshole"
04-02-03 01:54 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Like I said before I like Brazilians, but you're beginning to give them a bad name...so FUCK OFF. There I said it.

Mother Baby, please, don't generalize. You are a kind woman. He is giving a bad name to himself ONLY.
04-02-03 02:03 PM
littleredrooster Thanks for the word of wisdom!
Brazil IS a beautiful country and its people are as well.
Nationalism is quite strong these days!
I apologize if I have offended you or your culture.
Stupid things are done in the heat of the moment.

Cheers!
04-02-03 02:13 PM
Mother baby
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Brazil IS a beautiful country and its people are as well.
Cheers!

YES..THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(and probably even Vampire if he just would just stop and take a deep breath)

I can't say as I blame poor Mick at all for not wearing a comdom whilst hanging around with that Morad lady. Gosto muitas as Braslieras Bonitas tambem!
VIVA LA SAMBA!!!!!!!

04-02-03 02:29 PM
J.J.Flash Roostah, you've got PM! Check it!
Cheers!
04-02-03 02:36 PM
vampire
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
YES..THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(and probably even Vampire if he just would just stop and take a deep breath)
I can't say as I blame poor Mick at all for not wearing a comdom whilst hanging around with that Morad lady. Gosto muitas as Braslieras Bonitas tambem!
VIVA LA SAMBA!!!!!!!

Hey, what I did now?
I'm quite over here in my corner, eating mi bananas, drinking my coffee, looking to the girls out there...

Ok Mum Baby, i'll take a deep breath and stop talking.

That is Daniela Cicarelli, as sign of my new myself, totally zen and peaceful.
Peace & Love every one!

[Edited by vampire]
04-02-03 02:39 PM
Mother baby Vampire...talk to me...that ain't you is it?
04-02-03 02:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot I hope you all enjoyed this thread.
04-02-03 02:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot I thought it sucked big chunks of shit.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST