ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
04-01-03 10:41 AM
Riffhard You know vampire your last little cut and paste job is a perfect example of how you skew this whole war. Why have you never printed any of the stories about Saddam's Fedayeen militia who is using human sheilds,kiddnapping male children from thier homes and forcing them to fight. These are the same guys who last week shot a nine year old boy dead in front of his parents and brothers and sisters because the father would not fight. You,vampire and cocksucker both somehow always over look the reality of the ruthlessness of the Iraqi regime. All you guys ever do is point out your ill conceived notion that the USA is the bad guy here. It amazes me how goddamned guilible and onesided you are!

Everyone knows that what happened with those women and children in the van was a tragedy,but you insinuate that the US soldiers involved were somehow just example of how the US is carrying out this war. Yet you did not cut and paste the story of the taxi driver who pretended to need help only to detonate his cab killing four US troops. Why didn't cut and paste that story vampire?!

The USA and Britain are fighting the most PC fucking war in history. To the point where many feel that we will lose more soldiers than we should. Why are we fighting with such care? Why have Iraqi troops killed many more of thier own country men,women,and children than all coalition troops combined? Because we are trying to liberate the Iraqis. Whether you believe that or not is your choice,but I know this,that of the armies on the battlefield the US,the British,the Aussies, and the Poles are the good guys!

If you want to start a little cut and paste show here. I can give you much more evidence of the atrocities that the Iraqi army and militias are comitting against thier own people on a daily basis.

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
04-01-03 10:52 AM
Maxlugar Did you read about the iraqi guy who was crossing through a check point and said to the British officer that he had to go back. They asked why and he said he still had to fire a missle (at that check point no less!) or Saddam's goon squad would kill his family. The British of course said no but he managed to sneak back anyway.

He was latter seen trying to fire his missle. He was shot and killed, of course.

This is one wacky war Saddam is waging.

MACKY!
04-01-03 11:22 AM
littleredrooster [quote]vampire wrote:

In a country like yours, where killing your own leaders is a tradition, gotta be hard that executive order, heh?

----------------------------------------------------------
There you go Vampire!
Your response proves that you don't have a clue!!!
You had better stop bouncing that soccer ball off of your head because your brain is already too soft.
Killing our leaders??
Jew make another phunny yoke!

Ja Ja JA!!!!

Enjoy your Third World existence!
04-01-03 11:31 AM
vampire That�s nice, for a change. Check below a good humour demonstration from brazilian people

Vampire, from Banana Republica, specially for you,
LittleShitRedRooster
04-01-03 11:39 AM
vampire
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
You know vampire your last little cut and paste job is a perfect example of how you skew this whole war. Why have you never printed any of the stories about Saddam's...
(...)
Riffhard

Who�s attacking who again?
Oh, the cut & paste thing maybe bring some of you back to reason, that�s all.
04-01-03 11:45 AM
Mother baby
quote:
100 Years Ago wrote:
The Patriot Act was only the beginning.

What's the use?

[Edited by Mother baby]
[Edited by Mother baby]
04-01-03 11:51 AM
Fiji Joe Was reading reports about the "warming of the civilian population" to British troops in Basra...yes, the Brits are..."Big in Basra"...Bring in the Stones
04-01-03 12:11 PM
100 Years Ago Mother baby wrote:

You're kind of right.....heck they can even spy in libraries now. "Hey watcha readin' kid?"
Funny how some people like some of my relatives can wave the flag in one hand and trash the US Constitution & Bill of Rights with the other one.

You've hit the nail on the proverbial head Mother Baby. This wave of neo-conservatism is all gung ho about flag wavin, fightin' and defending but seems to care little about those 10 rights and what the Constitution guarantees. It's not the war that is the problem with this country it is that we've become such a state run society. Geo Bush and his cronie are no fans democracy. This country is headed in a frightening direction, I just read that paypal is being accused of violating the Patriot Act. NYC has even taken away people's right to smoke in public places, sure it's annoying when people smoke but people should have the right, that freedom. But what do I know as long as we win the war in Iraq to "liberate" the Iraqi people and let freedom ring from sea to shining sea. Everything will be A-ok.

"Right now somebody is listening to...... you
Keeping their eyes peeled...... on you
Mmm, mmm, what a price, what a price to pay
All right. Good night, sleep tight"

04-01-03 12:37 PM
Riffhard NYC has even taken away people's right to smoke in public places, sure it's annoying when people smoke but people should have the right, that freedom.>>>>100 Years Ago wrote

Well the problem with that statement is this. Mike Bloomberg is a lifelong democrat who ran as a republican to gain the mayorship of NYC. There is very little conservative about Bloomberg.

As for the flag waving gung-ho conservatism totally ignoring eroding freedoms. That dosen't really wash either. In WW2 the nation was asked to give up many individual freedoms for the short and mid term. Rations were the order of the day. Jappanese Americans were rounded up and held in camps. Was it right? Not always,although some of those Japanese Americans were in fact sympathetic to Hirohito. Black outs were called on in most major cities,resulting in fines to all who did not comply. If these things were to be tried today the ACLU and every other liberal special interest group would be raising total hell. The fact is that we live in an era where the very terrorists that want us dead are using our own freedoms against us. We can never stop living as a free nation,but if my country asks me to make a few small sacrafices for the short term. I'm fine with that. I have yet to meet one person that has been directly effected one way or another by the Patriot Act.

There was a time when making sacrafices was considered patriotic and good for the betterment of the country. Nowadays many seem to look at it with skeptisim and contempt. The ones that have been screaming the loudest always seem to be the same people. Typicaly full blown liberals that live in a fantasy land where if we all just had a group hug all would work out.

Riffhard
04-01-03 12:53 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
[...]
Ja Ja JA!!!!

Roostah, be careful, buddy, because I respect everybody, every nationality here. I've never said anything like that. You always seemed to me a very nice guy, so, stop and think.
In my opinion, this issue full of hatred would never be replied the way it is going on.
Vampire, please, try to make it clear that you are talking about Bush, ONLY BUSH, not the American people. Maybe this would make a huge difference!
If I'm against WAR, maybe this could mean that I'm against Bush's idea, but that doesn�t mean that I'm against the American people.
Please guys, I just want to tell you, forget this POST. Let's cohabit in peace. I'm not saying who are wrong or who are right, I am just only claiming for peace and respect with each other.
04-01-03 01:37 PM
vampire
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------
There you go Vampire!
Your response proves that you don't have a clue!!!
You had better stop bouncing that soccer ball off of your head because your brain is already too soft.
Killing our leaders??
Jew make another phunny yoke!
Ja Ja JA!!!!

Do you wanna a list (of your leaders dead by yourselves) or you promise try a little harder?

Come on, try it, I know you can do it!

Ok, let's try again

again

again

again

again

again

again

again

again

Nothing yet?! Shit!

Forget about it!
04-01-03 01:47 PM
vampire
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
(...)
Everyone knows that what happened with those women and children in the van was a tragedy,but you insinuate that the US soldiers involved were somehow just example of how the US is carrying out this war.
(...)

Riffhard

HiffHard, that shit happened because you are where you should not.
Now you wanna a excusas for that tragedy? You think say "I'm sorry" is enough?

04-01-03 03:35 PM
vampire From the massacre of Al-Hilla, another cortesy of Vampire (Banana Republica) to pro-war civilized guys.

SPONSORED BY W. BUSH
04-01-03 03:44 PM
vampire ...And once more, from the same massacre, also courtesy of third 'Vampire' world (Banana Republica) to the same pro-war civilized first world guys.

SPONSORED BY W BUSH

04-01-03 03:53 PM
Maxlugar Those are courtesy of Saddam Hussein, really.
04-01-03 04:01 PM
J.J.Flash DAMN, I'M SHOCKED! DELETE THIS PICTURES. HORROR!
04-01-03 04:34 PM
vampire
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Those are courtesy of Saddam Hussein, really.

Then at least admitt I was right about the civilized first world guys
04-01-03 04:43 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
DAMN, I'M SHOCKED! DELETE THIS PICTURES. HORROR!

With all respect bro, now you�re sounding like a fag

HORROR!
TERROR!
WAR!
FLIES!
SPIDERS!
SOLDIERS!
DEVILS!
SATANS!
MUM!
DADDY!
SISTA!

Hey, JJF, I bet in Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo everyday you see scenes like that.

Damn, now YOU cracking me up, JJF. Sorry, but I could not resist

04-01-03 04:52 PM
Riffhard vampire you have just shown your true colors. You lack any class at all. These pictures are great for your little agenda,but they prove nothing! Who killed them vampire?? It very well maybe that Saddam's own troops killed them. Reports are stating that whole families are being wiped out by the Saddam Fedayeen. That's right idiot! Iraqi citizens are telling these horror stories that babies are being murdered right in front of thier parents because the fathers don't want to fight!!! You don't believe that though do you vampire? You say you care about the innocents,but you don't really. If you did you would want these evil,twisted,sick tyrants brought to justice. Your claim that none of this would be happening if we weren't there is pure 100% BULLSHIT!!!

Saddam has been doing this kind of shit to his population for years. Now the United States and others want to finally bring it to a stop and you idiots complain! You make me sick! Fuck man do I really need to cut and paste the stories here for you?! Are so fucking blind to the reality that you can't see the truth???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! You are so wrong it's pathetic!

Again,vampire,Saddam is completely to blame for this whole thing. He cares nothing for the Iraqi people. Are you realy as stupid as you seem? Are you really that blind to the truth? Are you 12 years old or just incredibly naive?

Your plan is what? That if the coalition forces just left everything would be fine?! Your right I'm sure that all of the sudden this brutal regime would become nice and care about thier people. That's the very hieght of sheer unadulterated stupidity vampire! WAKE THE FUCK UP MAN!!!

Keep it up with your pictures idiot! I'll start to cut and paste stories and pictures about Saddam and his regime that will make your stomach turn.

Grow some balls vampire and really get behind the Iraqi people and support thier liberation from this Hitler of the 21st century. Otherwise you are nothing more than a hypocrit!

Riffhard
04-01-03 05:23 PM
vampire
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
(...)
Keep it up with your pictures idiot! I'll start to cut and paste stories and pictures about Saddam and his regime that will make your stomach turn.
Grow some balls vampire and really get behind the Iraqi people and support thier liberation from this Hitler of the 21st century. Otherwise you are nothing more than a hypocrit!
Riffhard

Scary!!!
Do it, then! Why before the attack from US nobody was seeing scenes like those I pasted?

Save me from you hypocrit speech, you are just trying justify what has no apology - the war, in which there�s no wrong or right, only wrong.
And all because money, didnt you see that?
Who�s paying the bill for the new Indiana Jones adventure?

Lucky Bush, has a bunch of suckers like you suportting him.

04-01-03 05:40 PM
littleredrooster JJF,
Thanks for the dose of sanity.

I respond to those who maintain a 'holier than thou attitude' when in fact the crimes of their home continent are somehow minimized or overlooked.

So if you want to cast stones at America then I stand tall in support of my previous commentary.
You should tell your buddy Vamp to tread lightly or he deserves every stick planted up his 'holy' butt!

By the way a Shiite Mullah was just interviewed and stated..................................................

1 The 'martyr' that took his life last weekend in the car bomb incident was coerced 'Saddams Angels' had 2 of his infant children held hostage along with his wife threatening to kill them if he did not 'sacrifice himself'

2 That van load of women and children were forced to drive through the troops to cause them to be fired upon. The driver was a Saddam lackey, it was staged.

This is from the Mullah's mouth! Probably not aired in free Brazil.

JJF,
I am a nice guy, very nice and kind and I'm sure that you are as well!

I would never initiate ANY untoward comments directed at ANYones home country or continent unless I was attacked first! But, I'm afraid that my response to anyone who rales my Country will get a response that should be expected! I would love to visit Brazil someday, I have many South American friends !

Those pictures are cute, VAMP, but who killed the poor unfortunates pictured...you say the USA....I say HORSESHIT!
04-01-03 05:47 PM
littleredrooster Vampire,

You seem to enjoy Hollywood's North American Cinema!

You are always quoting and making reference to the movies!

Maybe you have seen one too many Rambo or Bruce Willis flicks! That is how your opinions are born!

Oh, the believable N American Cinema !
A testosterone poisoned gangster around every corner!!
You probably worship the OK Corral!!!!1

I'd like to reassure you....It's ONLY Make Believe!
04-01-03 06:00 PM
100 Years Ago Riffhard wrote:
Who killed them vampire?? It very well maybe that Saddam's own troops killed them.

or it may not, you seem to assert in your post that Saddam did kill them, but that is unknown. we have killed civiilians in this war, some by accident but certainly not all. this is war and civilians are always targeted, we wiped out villages in viet nam and dropped the a-bomb in hiroshima and nagasaki. but it's war, atrocities are part of it, shouldn't shock us. point isn't rather those in the photos were killed by iraqui or us/brit forces, there are hundreds of dead civilian iraquis who we have killed in this war. those photos show the stark reality of war, regardless of who killed them. something many in this country, especially the talk radio pundits seem to forget. it's not all "how cool our hi-tech war machine" is features or "shock and awe" pyrotechnics it's murder, mayhem, madness and blood in the desert sand. but that's ok cause in a few years it will make fodder for a great sweeps month movie spectacular on FOX.

best stones album as soundtrack for the war: Let It Bleed or Undercover

04-01-03 06:01 PM
Riffhard Yeah,thanks for that LRR! Did you hear that vampire? The taxi driver that blew himself and four American soldiers up had his whole family held hostage by the Fedayeen militia! He was told "do it or your wife and kids die!" He did what any decent husband and father would do and he paid for it with his life and the lives of American soldiers! The van with the women and children were forced at gunpoint to ignore the American soldiers orders so that they would be fired upon! All so idiots like you would believe that the Americans were just blowing away innocent Iraqis.

The fucked up thing is you bought it! You believed that they aren't as evil as all the ordinary Iraqis have been stateing. You got suckered! They are playing idiots like you as the fools you are. The good news is this. The USA and others will not stop until the entire Saddam regime is either in jail or dead! Then when the stories come out I'm gonna call you on to the carpet and demand that you admit how wrong you were. If you don't have the balls to admit that you were wrong,everyone will know how much of a hypocrit you are!

Do a little reading vampire! It might do you a world of good. You obviously are completely ignorant as to what the Iraqi goverment is really all about.

Riffhard
04-01-03 06:04 PM
Scot Rocks 100 years ago, you are spot on mate about the erosion of civil liberties and the the bill of rights. The patriot acts are giving the state more and more power and that people is something to be very wary off. There is no point in saying that you are fighting for freedom etc when it is being taken away in your own country.

ciao

Mark

04-01-03 06:05 PM
vampire
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Vampire,
You seem to enjoy Hollywood's North American Cinema!
You are always quoting and making reference to the movies!
Maybe you have seen one too many Rambo or Bruce Willis flicks!

Well, that�s the american CULTURE, my friend. It�s not mine, it�s not from Europe. Bruce Willis or Rambo are all of you, enjoy it.

I have a different concept about cinema, but as you didnt reply my question abouth those dead leaders, I�m not talk anymore to you. By now

04-01-03 06:12 PM
vampire
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
(...) Then when the stories come out I'm gonna call you on to the carpet and demand that you admit how wrong you were. If you don't have the balls to admit that you were wrong,everyone will know how much of a hypocrit you are!
Do a little reading vampire! It might do you a world of good. You obviously are completely ignorant as to what the Iraqi goverment is really all about.
Riffhard

There�s also a war of information out there. I have no problems to admit if I�m wrong. We�ll see, Riffhard, whos the biggest sucker. Just wait.

04-01-03 06:26 PM
vampire
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
(...)

I respond to those who maintain a 'holier than thou attitude' when in fact the crimes of their home continent are somehow minimized or overlooked. (...) You should tell your buddy Vamp to tread lightly or he deserves every stick planted up his 'holy' butt!

What�s up now, did you lost your set of teeth
04-01-03 07:32 PM
glencar Vampire, I don't recall seeing to many posts from you about the Stones. Are you here just to bother Americans? Because if you are, you'll have to see Mathjis. He's already got that job. Now I'm not one to worry about you or your country (Brazil?) but please note that here in the USA we've heard NOTHING about protests in Rio. We don't give a crap what you think. Please stop polluting this board. You're a First World Pest.

100 Years Ago, you sound a bit like a fuddy-duddy. Yes, librarians are up in arms about the Patriot Act but then again, they're always worried about something. And whatever misguided events result from the Dem-supported Patriot Act, that has NOTHING to do with what's happening in Iraq. It's charming how you support your country when it needs you.
04-01-03 07:34 PM
littleredrooster Ah!
It must be night in SA and Vampire again has arisen!
Hope that YOU have your fangs in so you can bite my ass!

American culture ???
Cinema???

You sure have bought that fantasy!!!
Thanks for spending your 'real' to support our culture!

You should check the latest words from one our most respected War Corespondents........Jerry Springer!!!
He informs our country about the truth of what really happens in YOUR culture!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST