ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-28-03 07:53 AM
gypsymofo60 Never trust an Arab! dats what my Daddy always told me, heeheehee, seems Daddy may have bin right, KNOW WHAT I MEAN?????????????????
03-28-03 07:58 AM
cocksucker you seem to be a real nasty person gypsymofo
03-28-03 08:24 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
you seem to be a real nasty person gypsymofo

.....Yeah! I'm real nasty.......see I invade neighbouring, oil rich countries, and I make sure my northern neighbours,(that'd be The Kurds), were well supplied with VX. I like to waste millions,(THAT'S MILLIONS)- of lives on a pointless fucking war with another despotic regime that straddles my border, over a ten or eleven year period. I reap the benefits of an oil rich landscape, while my people go hungry, and blame sanctions, as my trucks laden with OIL drive northwest, and back with the booty. I organise easily led fanatics into flying aeroplanes into very tall buildings, killing INNOCENT people, leaving loved ones to grieve for the rest of their lives. I try to aim areoplanes into the seat of foriegn government, I might have succeeded, but for the GENUINE selflessness of a patriotic group of Americans who said NO! Yeah! when things go pear shaped I start shooting my brothers in the name of Allah.........FUCK YOU! Don't get all sancta(fucking)monious with me cocky!.....Are you people fucking blind? FUCK OFF!
03-28-03 08:39 AM
vampire
quote:
Doxa wrote:
"It is ALL about money, money and cell phones"

Sorry vampire, I have to admit that we Finns are a little bit guilty too as far as the cell phones are concerned. You know Nokia, our gift to the world, connecting people...

Doxa

And I thinking was an american thing...
03-28-03 08:43 AM
Doxa The title of this thread gets the point: "war has started" indeed... not just in Iraq but also here... Maybe the next thing we need here is a little bit diplomacy, and I think some of the people here are already getting into that direction. Just remember that we all have one thing common here, the reason why we are here in the first place... very diplomatic.

Doxa
03-28-03 08:51 AM
Doxa Never mind, vampire. A few years ago there were some kind of gallup in the USA and most of the Americans thought that Nokia is a Japanese brandy. BTW I prefer the Swedish one, Erikson.

Doxa
03-28-03 08:57 AM
vampire From another pool down here (and just to share my paranoia)

The war in Iraq:

Is a mistake - 35.16% (13913 votes)
Bad, but needed - 16.43% (6501 votes)
Will cause new attacks like 9/11 - 48.41% (19153 votos)

Total: 39567 votos

03-28-03 08:59 AM
cocksucker gypsymofo have you been drinking again?
03-28-03 09:00 AM
gypsymofo60 OK! Let's look at the HIGHEST form of DIPLOMACY. The UN. 1991, to 2001.....YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! Oh! that worked! Bosnia.....count them out slowly, how many dead??????? Somalia(giant UN fuck up).......North Korea, yeah! they're paying heaps of attention to DIPLOMACY, sheeeeeeeeeSH!...Sudan, Ereatrya,The Indoneasians are SSSOOOOOO respectfull of UN diplomacy right????????? The UN and diplomacy is a limp dick! Fuck it off!......and while we're at it fuck NATO off. America, Britain, Isreal and Australia, and a few other minor powers UNITE. Diplomacy belongs back in the days of yore. An Iron fist is needed, and it's way past due. Look at it this way, You don't fuck up, ya don't get hit. DIPLOMACY hahahahahahaha, soooooooo effective eh?
03-28-03 09:01 AM
vampire
quote:
Doxa wrote:
Never mind, vampire. A few years ago there were some kind of gallup in the USA and most of the Americans thought that Nokia is a Japanese brandy. BTW I prefer the Swedish one, Erikson.

Doxa

No, I know Nokia is from Finland!
I was thinkin the war was american
LOL!
03-28-03 09:05 AM
cocksucker Hey vampire everything allright down there?
03-28-03 09:09 AM
vampire Yep, thanks for asking. And about you/there?
03-28-03 09:10 AM
Doxa gypsymofo60, you get me wrong. By diplomacy I didn't refer to that war over there in Iraq (I wouldn't mind if they would used it there though) but the war that is going HERE in this site. Surely I'm one of the quilty ones, and you are too.

Doxa
03-28-03 09:14 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
gypsymofo have you been drinking again?

.......Yeah! FRENCH Champagne, and it appears to be sweeter leaving my bladder than going in my mouth. I can only pray, one day soon 'The Heathen Hordes' come crossing The Rhine, and then 'The Seine', as Nostrudamus anticipated. Crossing your 'Maginot Line'....."Come and save us, come and save us Americans. And the reply is; you work it out yourselves. Unfortunately Britain & America will always lay down it's young men/women for mainland Europe, FATE! Fucking ingrates!
03-28-03 09:17 AM
cocksucker well stop drinking than because you are making a fool of yourself
03-28-03 09:23 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
.......Yeah! FRENCH Champagne, and it appears to be sweeter leaving my bladder than going in my mouth. I can only pray, one day soon 'The Heathen Hordes' come crossing The Rhine, and then 'The Seine', as Nostrudamus anticipated. Crossing your 'Maginot Line'....."Come and save us, come and save us Americans. And the reply is; you work it out yourselves. Unfortunately Britain & America will always lay down it's young men/women for mainland Europe, FATE! Fucking ingrates!

gypsymofo: Keep up the good work bro. You are on fire
03-28-03 09:33 AM
gypsymofo60 In the words of Mr. Mellencamp- "I've seen alot of things, and I have seen alot of other things", (end quote.) But CONTINENTAL EUROPEANS, regardless of age group should no better than to point fingers at other countries. I'm assuming Mummy & Daddy didn't tell yas about the 40s....Rolling eyes emoticons please, and bar tender, another drink if you please, but none of that Dutch swill.
03-28-03 09:36 AM
vampire One thing a can't understand: why the world is dominated by idiots? Have you ever seen like stupid people are always well?
03-28-03 09:38 AM
parmeda vampire...
Please excuse me, but could you explain your avitar?

I'm curious...
03-28-03 09:40 AM
vampire I just think it's funny, no sense at all...
[Edited by vampire]
03-28-03 09:44 AM
parmeda vamp...
sick humor is fine, LOL!
03-28-03 11:34 AM
Maxlugar It really is funny. What's that guy on the left asking for? Money? And the other guy is saying no.

I don't get it but it's fun as shit.

03-28-03 12:23 PM
littleredrooster Vamp,
I'm extremely disappointed at your animated avatar!

Replace it immediately with an animated banana fight or two
futbol players 'heading' the ball to each other (futbol menigeomalacialencephalitis), or perhaps a breast implant deflating, then reinflating???
Another idea would be an air drop of coca for the Iraqi troops?

I vote for the banana fight!
03-28-03 01:17 PM
parmeda
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
It really is funny. What's that guy on the left asking for? Money? And the other guy is saying no.

I don't get it but it's fun as shit.

Max, I was thinking more on the lines of the guy on the left is asking the guy on the right if he could interest him in a circle-jerk...
03-28-03 07:00 PM
vampire
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Vamp,
I'm extremely disappointed at your animated avatar!

Replace it immediately with an animated banana fight or two
futbol players 'heading' the ball to each other (futbol menigeomalacialencephalitis), or perhaps a breast implant deflating, then reinflating???
Another idea would be an air drop of coca for the Iraqi troops?
I vote for the banana fight!

Ok, then. You want bananas, you got bananas

[Edited by vampire]
03-28-03 08:43 PM
Fiji Joe Cocksucker...I wonder what motivates you...is it your exclusion from that high paying job you feel you're worthy of but others seem to get?...is it the fact that you drive an Opal and your friends drive BMWs?...is it your failure to qualify to attend a post-secondary institution and thus, your eternal relegation to employed as a civil servant?...did Santa leave you switches and coal instead of presents?...are you still angry about being picked last for the kickball game?...did a bad man kick sand in your face and steal your collection of Huey Dewey and Lewey comics?...is it that you fell for that "Sea-Monkey" scam not once, but twice?...was the drug store all out of crab-creme?...did the blueberry jam still not rid the nasty after-taste of the piss-stained urinal cakes you devour like Oprah Winfrey at an all-you-can-eat Tippin's buffet...is it the zits on your ass or the zits on your girlfriend's ass?...do you long to be part of the intellectual elite but find yourself too fucking stupid to tell the difference between Ayn Rand and Bud Abbott?...

Relax dude, a cure for halitosis is right around the corner and your virginity, god willing, will be a thing of the past

And remember, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you
03-28-03 09:01 PM
littleredrooster Hey Vamp!

One of those has to be a banana 'split'!
Could you animate those yellow stalks of pleasure??
03-29-03 04:22 AM
Mathijs Sir Stonesalot wrote:

>Oh, and you watch too much Al Jazeera. The only time the >Iraqi people turn on our troops is when they have a >Feydeyeen(sp?) AK-47 in their back. You just watch what >the Iraqi people do when Saddam is finally gone, and they >are no longer afraid of their entire family being
>executed.

I understand that the US television is not showing the burned, shot, mutualated American soldiers. I understand the US TV is not showing the American and British POW, with their faces in a death shock. I understand the US TV is not showing Iraqi civilians picking up arms to fight the US and Brits. I understand the US TV is not showing that most Iraqi's seem to prefer Saddam over American troops. I understand that the US TV is not showing that most "liberated" Iraqi towns are really hostile against American troops.

We don't have Al Jazeera in Holland, but we do have free press. Do you have free press in America? Is your government showing you horrors of this war?

>You people really don't get it do you. The USA really >wants to make the world a better place. Why is that such a >terrible thing?

But the American vision of "a better place" is not shared by all. Certainly not by Muslim countries, but also even not in Europe. You don't believe that, but take a round trip in Europe and ask the general European what he/she thinks about the US politics and social structure. You'd be surprised...

Mathijs

03-29-03 08:10 AM
telecaster
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

>Oh, and you watch too much Al Jazeera. The only time the >Iraqi people turn on our troops is when they have a >Feydeyeen(sp?) AK-47 in their back. You just watch what >the Iraqi people do when Saddam is finally gone, and they >are no longer afraid of their entire family being
>executed.

I understand that the US television is not showing the burned, shot, mutualated American soldiers. I understand the US TV is not showing the American and British POW, with their faces in a death shock. I understand the US TV is not showing Iraqi civilians picking up arms to fight the US and Brits. I understand the US TV is not showing that most Iraqi's seem to prefer Saddam over American troops. I understand that the US TV is not showing that most "liberated" Iraqi towns are really hostile against American troops.

We don't have Al Jazeera in Holland, but we do have free press. Do you have free press in America? Is your government showing you horrors of this war?

>You people really don't get it do you. The USA really >wants to make the world a better place. Why is that such a >terrible thing?

But the American vision of "a better place" is not shared by all. Certainly not by Muslim countries, but also even not in Europe. You don't believe that, but take a round trip in Europe and ask the general European what he/she thinks about the US politics and social structure. You'd be surprised...

Mathijs

Mathijs you act is if the US cares about what the average European thinks. Try coming to the US and ask about the
French or Germans, you would be suprised.

Europe is collapsing under the weight of its social programs, has a shrinking population meaning it will not
be able to support those massive pensions that are coming due.

Who are you going to call when you need help (again).
Your good friends Syria, China, Cuba??

Don't think so

Go play in your little Guns N Roses cover band and stay
away from politics.

BTW are you Axl or Izzie in the group. What is it like
to pretend you are someone else every night?
03-29-03 08:22 AM
cocksucker Better a Guns N Roses cover band than the The George Bush Propaganda Orchestra.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST