ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-29-03 08:28 AM
telecaster
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
Better a Guns N Roses cover band than the The George Bush Propaganda Orchestra.

Or a Saddam apologist like you
03-29-03 03:09 PM
vampire There�s an interesting web site in
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

It�s just what the name says and, at least, very curious
03-29-03 03:42 PM
FPM C10 Does anyone know where I can find the names of the "over forty" nations who are in our "coalition"?

Do Trinidad and Tobago count as one or two?
03-29-03 03:45 PM
Joey " Does anyone know where I can find the names of the "over forty" nations who are in our "coalition"? "

No , but believe it or leave it , I think Hanoi is on OUR side for THIS one .

Fleabit , do you think the Iraqi's are forcing our P.O.W.'s to play Russian Roulette ? " MAO ! " " SLAP ! " " MAO ! "

Developing .................

" I smell Viet Cong Ronnie "

J.
03-29-03 03:50 PM
nankerphelge I see Saddam "fired" his air defense chief.

Although I don't know this, I would suspect that he wasn't merely given a box and told to clear out his desk!

I bet he got a great "package severance" too!!
03-29-03 04:15 PM
glencar LOL No golden parachutes in that country except for the Insane family. There was a list of 40 countries but apparently a very minor one withdrew from the last this week. Solomon Islands, we hardly knew ye!
03-29-03 04:45 PM
icydanger
LOL
they probably disappearing in the sea
and we will not hear any more of a few of them soon.
03-29-03 06:53 PM
Maxlugar [quote]nankerphelge wrote:

I bet he got a great "package severance" too!!

Yeah, like his head was "severanced" from his body!

Mel Allen's Head: HOW ABOUT THAT!

03-29-03 07:04 PM
cocksucker Telecaster wrote
Or a Saddam apologist like you

Wrong again. I never ever defended Hussein. I made some critical remarks about Bush. But in your narrow mind that's the same.
03-29-03 07:30 PM
glencar Well, stop insulting our President. That's for us to do, if we see fit.
03-29-03 10:18 PM
vampire Well, your president is an assassin.
When will you send him to jail
What he�s doing is not even a war, is an aggression, because he doesnt had UN permission to attack Iraq.
Before W Bush, only Hitler did something like that.
03-29-03 11:50 PM
littleredrooster You've been eatin' too many fermented bananas!

ASSASSIN?
Look in the mirror asshole!
The term was minted in the jungles of SA.
And by the way, fuck you and your country!
If you could call it that!
03-30-03 12:07 AM
Fiji Joe "What he�s doing is not even a war, is an aggression, because he doesnt had UN permission to attack Iraq."

Now, I know you're not that dumb...you're teasing right? UN Permission? Are they some world authority? And what is the UN gonna do to bring Bush back in line? Let me answer that for you...not a fucking thing...keep putting your faith in the UN and see where it gets you
03-30-03 12:50 AM
Sir Stonesalot UN permission?

Since when does anyone need that.

Look, I don't mean this to sound arrogant...it's just the truth...without the United States there would be no UN. We basically PAY for the whole damn thing. MY tax dollars fund 2/3rds of the whole fucking UN freak show.

Would you all feel better if we left the UN? I think France should take over the well being of the UN. They can move it to Paris, and they can pay for the damn thing. Red wine and soft cheese for everyone!!! Seriously...if our government is so evil...then the UN SHOULD NOT BE HERE.

Go ahead. Let some other country give a home to the UN. Let someone else's tax dollars pay for the fucking thing.

UN permission. Good God man, what dimension are you from?

And Mathy...do you really expect me to believe that no one else wants freedom and liberty? That the USA is the only country that wants to live in a free democracy? You are full of shit Mathijs. Freedom is a basic human instinct. All of mankind wants to be free. The USA is here to help the process of freedom along.
03-30-03 04:53 AM
cocksucker Little Red Rooster wrote:
You've been eatin' too many fermented bananas!

LRR maybe you can just stop with your so-called funny comments which are in fact proofs of racial discrimination. Assholes like you should stay away form this board. I f you can't come up with proper arguments just go away.
03-30-03 06:09 AM
Doxa "Look, I don't mean this to sound arrogant...it's just the truth...without the United States there would be no UN. We basically PAY for the whole damn thing. MY tax dollars fund 2/3rds of the whole fucking UN freak show."

I find this kind of reasoning very undemocratic and dangerous as far as the issue of international justice is concerned. Does this mean that because US is the BOSS (without it there is no UN) or that US pays the bills the whole idea of UN is just to maintain the politics of the U.S. government? A kind of thinking like "you have theoretically freedom of speech, but if you don't obey us,you have a problem, you poor pieces of shit, who only happen to exist because of our act of good will."

Yep, tell us more about "freedom" and "democracy", those basic human distincts you guys are promoting.

Doxa
03-30-03 06:19 AM
beer I heard that if you play "Dancin With Mr. D" backwards, it's the "Jumpin Jack Flash" riff. How fuckin wacky is that?
03-30-03 09:56 AM
vampire US simply can NOT do all what it want.

Is there no respect anymore about another countries
Then maybe Bin Laden should had bombing UN building

By the way, the aggresion against Iraq is getting a fiasco, huh?

Last night I saw on TV the coffins of english & american soldiers arriving some place in Germany. All in the name of Bush/Blair, the boot-licker of the time.

LittleRedRooster, in respect to your 2 neurones: I was saying Bush is a killer, a criminal, understood now?

[Edited by vampire]
03-30-03 11:32 AM
littleredrooster That picture is most likely from your library of cartel Coca bombings and from the SA Government of the Month Club!

We can't criticize your political leaders because you have a new one every 30 days.

I've got more neurons in my 'roids than you could hope to have in a lifetime.
03-30-03 11:44 AM
vampire ...and what is all about again?

MO-NEY
MO-NEY

OIL - OIL - OIL!!!!!!!!

Very cheap & very good!
[Edited by vampire]
03-30-03 12:06 PM
littleredrooster Those two guys are really playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors"!
03-30-03 12:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Those two guys are really playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors"!

Hey Roosie, check your PM. I gots a question for you. Non-Bagwan related.
03-30-03 12:52 PM
Maxlugar [quote]vampire wrote:
By the way, the aggresion against Iraq is getting a fiasco, huh?

Are you out of your mind? Well, we know the answer to that...

In just 11 days of major ground warfare, the allies have taken over almost the whole country and lost very few soldiers.

Some would say we underestimated them.

We did.

We underestimated their capacity to commit war crimes like the world has never seen.

The US and UK has gone out of its way not to hurt innocents. They have gone out their way so much in fact that they put their own soldiers lives at risk.

Why no outcry that Iraq has taken children from their families and forced the men to fight by threatening their kids will be killed if they don't?

Saddam ass kissers.

Anyhoo...

MACKY!!!!
03-30-03 01:09 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah, I was gonna post a picture of 9/11 victims but a pile of dust just doesn't have the same effect as a little girl with a stye in her eye...maybe you have some neat pictures of dead Kurds still gripping their children...but then again, maybe you don't give a damn
03-30-03 02:13 PM
vampire " ...but then again, maybe you don't give a damn "

Of course I give a damn, and of course I care!
But why you have to be so arrogant? YOU are desrespectig anothers, not me.

LRR: inform yourself before writing stupidity. The gov use to change often here in SA when was supported by CIA, not anymore.

03-30-03 02:23 PM
littleredrooster Sure!
Now you have the Military Puppet of the Month Government!
Now that's really great!
I think I move to SA soon!
You have no bats in your belfry!
So, sorry!
03-30-03 02:54 PM
vampire Damn LRR, every time you open your mouth it�s just to let the shit leave

03-30-03 02:58 PM
vampire
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
UN permission?

Since when does anyone need that.
(...)

Since Hitler?
03-30-03 03:44 PM
Doxa "In just 11 days of major ground warfare, the allies have taken over almost the whole country and lost very few soldiers.

Some would say we underestimated them.

We did.

We underestimated their capacity to commit war crimes like the world has never seen.

The US and UK has gone out of its way not to hurt innocents. They have gone out their way so much in fact that they put their own soldiers lives at risk."

Yeah, the good guys are fighting in a humanitarian way but despite this still bravely winning 100-0 while the evils on the other side are just committing war crimes. Reminds me of the jargon Europeans heard some 63 and a half years ago:

"As I speak to you our troops stand along a great line from Brest-Litovsk to Lwow, and at this moment endless columns of the smashed Polish Army have been marching as prisoners from that sector since yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning there were 20,000; yesterday afternoon 50,000; this morning 70,000. I do not know how great the number is now, but I know one thing: what remains of the Polish Army west of that line will capitulate within a few days, they will lay down their arms or be crushed. At this moment, our thankful hearts fly to our men. The German Army gave those genius-statesmen, who were so well-informed as to conditions within the Reich, a necessary lesson....

At this moment we want to give the Polish soldier absolute justice. At many points the Pole fought bravely. His lower leadership made desperate efforts, his middle-grade leadership was too unintelligent, his highest leadership was bad, judged by any standard. His organization was - Polish...

I ordered the German Air Force to conduct humanitarian warfare - that is, to attack only fighting troops. The Polish Government and army leadership ordered the civilian population to carry on the war as francs-tireurs from ambush. It is very difficult under these circumstances to hold one's self back. I want to stress that the democratic States should not imagine it must be that way. If they want it otherwise, they can have it otherwise. My patience can have limits here also. . . .

So, we have beaten Poland within eighteen days and thus created a situation which perhaps makes it possible one day to speak to representatives of the Polish people calmly and reasonably." - Adolf Hitler, 1939.

Doxa
03-30-03 05:00 PM
Mother baby Doxa & VAmpire....are you suggesting that we are Nazis?
Look personally I'm against this war, but if generalized america bashing turns you on, go for it I guess.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST