ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-22-03 09:36 PM
vampire US??? US who? you and the Bush boys?

You mean, of course, stolen money, how you use to do all around the world.
03-22-03 09:47 PM
Fiji Joe F505 wrote:

"Who are you phoning Fiji Joe? Do you have a hot line with the Bush administration?"

Er uh yeah..that's it...By the way, when you're girlfriend says she's playing bunko tonight, she really is...seriously...no need to get suspicious
03-22-03 10:19 PM
telecaster
quote:
vampire wrote:
US??? US who? you and the Bush boys?

You mean, of course, stolen money, how you use to do all around the world.

The money loaned to Brazil they keep defaulting on

That money.
03-23-03 12:37 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'm not even sure what the discussion is about. I mean...it's a little past the talking stages, no? It's fucking happening, and nothing any of us say will change that.

It just doesn't matter anymore.

Go ahead. Call us names. It means nothing, it changes nothing.

And in the end, Iraq will be free, and the tyrant deposed.
03-23-03 01:18 AM
Fiji Joe And I'll be dancing a jig SS...dancing a jig I tell ya
03-23-03 10:05 AM
vampire
quote:
telecaster wrote:
The money loaned to Brazil they keep defaulting on
That money.

By the way: who broken the Argentina and then run away?

Inform yourself about what you government do around.
Oh, that CNN doesn�t show
03-23-03 11:26 AM
Maxlugar The U.S. does more good than bad in the world.

Where would the world be without America, I wonder.
03-23-03 11:41 AM
vampire There�s Ben Afleck/Samuel Jackson movie, I think the English title is " Changing Lanes", where a really bastard lawyer says, to justify his meanness: " well, at the end of every day, I made more good than bad".

If you think is a good excusas, then I recognize you�re right
03-23-03 01:21 PM
sirmoonie God bless American and British troops as they liberate the undeserving Islamo-bags of Iraq from the turgid yolk of communisticalism.
03-23-03 02:54 PM
littleredrooster Why can't we stop the name calling and quotes from Hollywood.
Let's sit down and discuss this over some roasted goat to make you feel more comfortable.
03-23-03 05:20 PM
vampire Whos the most dangerous man for humanity?

Saddam Hussein - 7.23%
Osama bin Laden - 11.48%
George Bush - 81.29%

This is from braziliam paper " O Globo" on line.
But, what hell, what do we know?
03-23-03 05:52 PM
littleredrooster Well it is undisputed that you make the best fake breasts, chins, and tummy tucks in the world!
You should continue to keep your comments focused on these items, what you know best!
Leave the polls to the PROS not the PROphlylactics!
03-23-03 06:08 PM
Riffhard Last I checked vampire,Brazil did not lose one civilian on 9/11/01. Where as the USA lost over three thousand. We also know that Saddam has vowed the death of our country countless times. Has Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussien ever threatened Brazil vampire??? No? I didn't think so. So shut the hell up!

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
03-23-03 06:30 PM
vampire LitteRedRoster, nothing smart your comment, but what i can do about yourt stupidity?

Riffhard, i think in fact we lost one brazilian there. Maybe the Bush is considered the most dangerous because is the most powerfull as well, that�s all.
03-23-03 07:48 PM
littleredrooster My comments are much more accurate than yours!

Hey, Riffhard!!
Pass that platter of goat, I think that Vampire is choking on one of his medical prosthetics!

Apparently his throat has closed and he doesn't want anymore!
03-23-03 08:21 PM
Riffhard Yeah Rooster keep the smoked goat coming! Vampire and friends prefer crow!

This just in United States forces have just discovered what is being described as a "Massive Chemical Weapons Factory"

The world was right we needed more inspectors! 180,000 US and British inspectors are doing a fine job now it would appear.

Would you like a little more crow vampire,cockucker,and all you other naysayers?

"TOLD YOU SO!"

Just wanted to be ther first to say that!

Riffhard
03-23-03 09:09 PM
vampire
You�re so tense guys, what�s the problem? Maybe because the war and those horrible images from marines send to death by Bush and now been captured by Iraq.

Can�t you Bush is sanguinary cowboy that rather a bombimb than a blowjob?

03-23-03 09:13 PM
Riffhard What about the chemical weapons plant vampire? Even France said they would support a war if they knew that Iraq had these weapons. What about that vampire?

Riffhard
03-23-03 10:05 PM
TracyGene
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The U.S. does more good than bad in the world.

Where would the world be without America, I wonder.

Maxy,that is an excellent question.Where would the world be without the USA?The UN could be headquartered in Paris.They could pay 25% of the UN dues,feed the world,and provide security to all the "hotspots".The US could sit back and let France and the rest of limp wristed nations do all the "dirty work"and then ask for a piece of the action.Hell,we wouldn't even have to pay the light bills at the UN.(LOL).
03-23-03 10:08 PM
vampire Well, if confirmed, I completelly agree with you boys,
and I have no problem in admit that.

Saddan was lying, as he did about the Scuds.

In the other hand, are there evidences that Iraq intend
use those weapons? I mean, the fact of keep them is a good reason for attack?

03-23-03 10:23 PM
TracyGene
Vampire,we agree that Sadaam is lying.
1) He lied about the Scuds.
2) He lied about setting the oil wells on fire.
3) Worst of all,he lied about the treatment of POWs according to the Geneva accords.
I seriously doubt he knows fact from fiction anymore.
03-23-03 11:42 PM
littleredrooster Yes, Vampire,
Sadaam intended not to use the chemical weapons, instead he would export them to YOUR beloved land for all of your people to ENJOY!!

Hopefully America will prevent that from happening!

Regards to the only continent of the world the Stones have forsaken!

Hell, they're even going to Antarctica!!!
03-24-03 12:04 AM
sirmoonie Pope Trashes War Effort!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/22/iraq/main545315.shtml

Bored with debates over the pros and cons of homosexual child molesting, the Catholic Church today announced it would shift its focus to supporting terrorists around the globe. "Our sources DEEP inside the god camp said something about this being bad for the impoverished people of Iraq," explained the aging Pontiff from his billion dollar Vatican estate. "Poverty is our bread and butter and we won't let it be fucked with."
03-24-03 09:10 AM
Maxlugar We need a young motivated Pope who will get out there on the balcony in his flowing white, gold encrusted dress and call for a holy war.

The present one needs to take his shaky ass and step down.

03-24-03 09:50 AM
vampire
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Yes, Vampire,
Sadaam intended not to use the chemical weapons, instead he would export them to YOUR beloved land for all of your people to ENJOY!!
Hopefully America will prevent that from happening!
Regards to the only continent of the world the Stones have forsaken!
Hell, they're even going to Antarctica!!!

Woooow! what a wise statements for a Monday morning!
Thanks for sharing so many intelligence to us. Now you made my day more happy.
I had no idea a country so developed as yours could has people so stupid as you...How you do to survive?

[Edited by vampire]
03-24-03 10:29 AM
Doxa "Regards to the only continent of the world the Stones have
forsaken! Hell, they're even going to Antarctica!!!"

Hey, that is not quite true. There are rumours that the Stones
will be play there in 2004.

Doxa
03-24-03 12:14 PM
littleredrooster Sadly, Only Rumours!
03-24-03 01:34 PM
Fiji Joe I agree...Down with the Old Pope...I want a young and energetic George Clooney like Pope
03-24-03 01:49 PM
Maxlugar LOL, Fiji.

We need a young stud of a Pope with long golden curly locks.

One that leaves his shirt opened to the belt buckle of his jeans so that we may see his young, virile black chest and stomach hair.

One that tosses his head back and shakes his flowing locks as he stands at the mic with legs solid on the ground as he calls for holy war.

We need Robert Plant.

03-24-03 01:58 PM
sirmoonie How do you guys feel about a black pope? Blacks have been historically shut out from executive level positions in the catholic church and its time for a change.

I'm thinking a guy with 70s style leanings - big ass Dr. J fro, suede jacket, perpetual pensive scowl.

We need Shaft for pope! He'll tell us what to do!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST