ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

1980 by Bob Gruen - Thanks Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS< /a>]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The War has started Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-24-03 01:58 PM
TracyGene
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
LOL, Fiji.

We need a young stud of a Pope with long golden curly locks.

One that leaves his shirt opened to the belt buckle of his jeans so that we may see his young, virile black chest and stomach hair.

One that tosses his head back and shakes his flowing locks as he stands at the mic with legs solid on the ground as he calls for holy war.

We need Robert Plant.

He would at least know "The Stairway TO Heaven"

03-24-03 03:48 PM
Fiji Joe That's right....and as far as we know...Robert Plant does not have any perverse leanings towards little boys
03-24-03 03:50 PM
Maxlugar No that's Petey.
03-24-03 04:45 PM
Joey Macky ................

Your " Pete Townshend " complex is really " raging " these days ....................Could it be ????? Nah , you's be's excited abouts Petey's pending " all clear " slap - on - the -wrist Long Island Heres I's comes resolution ?

Developing ....................

Quivering ......................

STONES !

JACKY !
03-25-03 07:26 AM
Doxa "How do you guys feel about a black pope? Blacks have been historically
shut out from executive level positions in the catholic church and its
time for a change."

A good idea. I would also like to see a black woman as a president of
the United States of America. I haven't seen many of them lately in
that position.

Doxa
03-25-03 09:35 AM
telecaster
quote:
Doxa wrote:
"How do you guys feel about a black pope? Blacks have been historically
shut out from executive level positions in the catholic church and its
time for a change."

A good idea. I would also like to see a black woman as a president of
the United States of America. I haven't seen many of them lately in
that position.

Doxa

I would love to see a European leader with backbone besides
Blair. I haven't seen many of them lately in that position

Doxa: Repeat the words "Condelezza Rice"
03-25-03 09:42 AM
Doxa Condalezza Rice. Happy?

Doxa
03-25-03 09:45 AM
Doxa No, sorry, Telecaster, I got it wrong.. Now I try once again: Condelezza Rice. Good enough for you?
03-25-03 09:46 AM
cocksucker I would love to see a European leader with backbone besides
Blair. I haven't seen many of them lately in that position

Please stop that utltra right muscles talk. You think you are a big boy? Pathetic! Go and play with your toys.
03-25-03 09:54 AM
telecaster
quote:
Doxa wrote:
Condalezza Rice. Happy?

Doxa

very
03-25-03 09:55 AM
Maxlugar I'll tell you right now, I'd vote for Condalezza Rice or Colin Powel for president before I'd vote for Tom Daschle or any other of the Democratic front runners.

Oh but I'm a right wing racist!

Such shit.

I also happen to think Thomas Sowell is one of the smartest people in the world. I suggest a book called Vision of the Annointed. Changed my life for the better.

03-25-03 10:00 AM
cocksucker Just listen to Michael Moore. He has the guts to ventilate a different opinion.
03-25-03 10:03 AM
telecaster
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
Just listen to Michael Moore. He has the guts to ventilate a different opinion.

he does have a gut and he does ventilate, I will give you that

Thomas Sowell is one of the best columninsts in the US
03-25-03 10:05 AM
Fiji Joe You're not just old Europe cocksucker, you're like, middle ages indentured servant europe...like black plague europe...I would call you Joan of Arc Europe but I am sure she had more balls than you...

Flame on you sound bite troll...I am beginning to have much fun with this
03-25-03 10:10 AM
Riffhard cocksmoker, you need to understand a very real fact. Michael Moore is in large part ignored in the States b/c he's a fanatic and a liar. His documentary Bowling for Columbine is loaded with either factual errors or blatant lies. He is just pushing his agenda. I love it when people refer to this lardass as something of an expert when he never even attended higher education at all. He is certainly not to be believed for his retoric. Hey though,if you just like him b/c he has a different,albeit faulty,opinion then more power to you. Learn the facts about Michael Moore before you hold him up as some enlightened noble sage. He is none of those things at all.

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
03-25-03 10:14 AM
Maxlugar Riffy,

There was a great article yesterday picking apart Bowling for Columbine.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=6841

He is indeed a liar.

03-25-03 10:20 AM
Boomhauer Michael Moore? Michael Moore? Michael Moore?

You gotta be kidding, right? So what are you gonna tell me next, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, etc are your sources for political knowledge?

How old are you cocksucker?
03-25-03 10:21 AM
cocksucker What's this preoccupation with trolls Fiji Jim? Do you collect them? But I am glad you can laugh again. I almost believed you had ordered everyone to stop laughing on this board.
03-25-03 10:24 AM
cocksucker Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, etc are your sources for political knowledge?

What are yours? George Bush, Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger?
03-25-03 10:25 AM
telecaster Anyone know if cocksucker ever stated his country?
03-25-03 10:26 AM
Riffhard Max that article is so great it ought to be printed up enmasse and dropped over Baghdad as leaflets. Oh the hell with that! It ought to be dropped over California! The lardass is such a blatent liar it astounds me that he gets any credit whatsoever!

Read the article cocklicer and than tell me how wonderful Michael Moore is.

Riffhard
03-25-03 10:29 AM
cocksucker Please calm down Riffhard. Don't get too excited otherwise you will get a heartache.
03-25-03 10:30 AM
cocksucker PS: I don't read any leaflets!
03-25-03 10:30 AM
Pattie
Robert Plant as the pope? Not such a bad idea, he still has a great body, not sure about the face though..
03-25-03 10:31 AM
Pattie

Speaking of age, what is the average age on the RO board?
03-25-03 10:32 AM
Boomhauer You like answering questions with a question?

I'm assuming your grades in school were/are bad because on tests you usually have to answer questions with statements, not questions.

BTW, I think those guys you listed are ok in my book.

Ya see? That's easy I answered your question with a statemnent, which is my opinion about those gentleman you listed. Is that so hard for you to do?

I'm sure you despise PIE. More for me and us PIE lovers!
Thanks!
03-25-03 10:36 AM
Pattie
Pie eh?
03-25-03 10:38 AM
cocksucker BTW, I think those guys you listed are ok in my book.

I can say the same about the persons you mention. They are ok in my book. Not a great deal. But if Reagan is your hero I know I don't have tot take you serious any more (not that I ever did that). You sure liked John Wayne in this great movie called The Green Barets? Probably another one of your heroes?
03-25-03 10:41 AM
telecaster Anyone know if cocksucker ever stated his country? No?
03-25-03 10:42 AM
Pattie
cs, boom is actually a nice guy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST