ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-19-03 11:37 AM
nankerphelge You'd know it -- there is no mistaking it!
11-19-03 12:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, yeah it is. Deep down in there somewhere is a pussy. You just need some barber's shears to get to it.
11-19-03 12:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh, sorry Alex. I forgot to give you an answer.

Ok, have you ever seen a twat that was so hairy that it looked like it was an animal. Like maybe it has teeth or something? Well, that is wolf puss. It's pretty common. Certainly much more common than it should be.

I guess you need to know what a wookie is. Did you ever see the original Star Wars trilogy? Remember Han Solo's big hairy sidekick, Chewbacca? Well Chewbacca is a wookie. If a pussy is so hairy that it looks like Chewbacca's mothers twat came to roost between some human chick's legs....you know, beyond wolf puss....THAT is wookie puss. Some say that the pubes are like individual tenticles, wrapping themselves around you and pulling toward it's horrible snapping maw. Some say that the pubes are like the spines of a sea urchin, loaded with poison, ready to paralyze it's victim while it slowly devours them. Some say they are like hypodermic needles ready to suck all of the lifeblood from anyone unfortunate enough to stray to close.

Wookie Puss is evil. Created by Satan himself. Right after he created CD security wrapping.

nanky is right...if you saw it, you would not forget it.
11-19-03 12:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh. I see I didn't know. I take it back....you are not a pussy, on that score at any rate, but "heartburn"? (btw, I was right about the ac/dc drummer question.) So I get one once in awhile...LOL.
I posted it once but it went to the second page quick. I never ressurect 2 page threads.

Phil Rudd
Chris Slade
Simon Wright

AC/DC doen not employ bad drummers, unlike some other bands I know. (not you Charlie, you're THE BEST!)
11-19-03 01:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Ah. Thanks for the info dude.
11-19-03 01:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ah. Thanks for the info dude.

My pleasure. I love AC/DC...my second favorite band of all time.
11-19-03 01:10 PM
nankerphelge Yeah Phil decided to move back home and fly helicopters before Fly On the Wall (1985) came out -- Simon Wright took over and did a pretty decent job on that release and stuck around until 1990 when Slade (who was with Jimmy Page & PR in The Firm I believe) came on. He was tremendous on Razor's Edge and that tour -- guy can really bang a drum! But they brought Phil back for Ballbreaker and I think they made a wise choice!
11-19-03 01:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Which one is bald...Slade? Skin pounding f**ker!
11-19-03 01:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot See I missed all the in between stuff. I just saw that the current line up includes the original drummer and I just assumed that he'd been there the whole time.
11-19-03 01:24 PM
nankerphelge slade was bald
11-19-03 01:27 PM
telecaster nanky was it you who told me about that top shelf Jameson?

Still haven't tried it yet

I recommend Jim Beam Black. Man is that smooth
11-19-03 01:30 PM
nankerphelge yep - Jamesons Gold!!

11-19-03 01:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Drinking Alert...

Today is one of these days, I'm gonna have some drinks with my dearest friend Enrique Mar�n and later I have a King Crimson show at the Auditorio Nacional with possible access to the meet & greet, so I'm sure I will be posting drunk and stoned in real heavy and sike-ay-delic alterated state

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
11-19-03 01:33 PM
Factory Girl What is Jameson's gold?
11-19-03 01:36 PM
nankerphelge Jamesons Gold is a whiskey blend that I found when I was in Ireland and just recently became available in the US. It is very smooth and tasty. Like fucking candy
11-19-03 02:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot Last I heard Ginger was touring with Fela Kuti.
11-19-03 02:41 PM
gypsy You're all pussies for being unable to face your problems without the help of alcohol.

You know I'm joking, right? Gotta clarify that for a few people.
11-19-03 02:48 PM
nankerphelge Unless your problem is that you are out of alcohol.
Then I reckon the only way to face your problem is with alcohol!

11-19-03 05:34 PM
BILL PERKS DJ FONTANA IS STILL PLAYING QUITE WELL AT LEAST HE WAS A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK..AS FOR PHIL RUDD,HE WAS BOOTED IN THE 80'S FOR A DRUNKEN FIGHT WITH MALCOLM,AFTER MALCOLM GOT SOBER HE WAS BROUGHT BACK.
11-19-03 05:42 PM
nankerphelge Russian dies after winning vodka-drinking contest
Date: November 20 2003

A vodka-drinking competition in a southern Russian town ended in tragedy with the winner dead and several runners-up in intensive care.

"The competition lasted 30, perhaps 40 minutes and the winner downed three half-litre bottles. He was taken home by taxi but died within 20 minutes," said Roman Popov, a prosecutor pursuing the case in the town of Volgodonsk.

"Five contestants ended up in intensive care. Those not in hospital turned up the next day, ostensibly for another drink."

Mr Popov said the director of the shop organising this month's contest had been charged with manslaughter. He had offered 10 litres of vodka to the competitor drinking the most in the shortest time.

Russians drink the equivalent of 15 litres of pure alcohol per head annually, one of the highest rates in the world. Some experts estimate one in seven Russians is an alcoholic.

11-19-03 05:44 PM
Joey

Nanky ......................

Two Words :

Howard " Russian " Carter !
11-19-03 05:47 PM
nankerphelge Didn't Howard Carter die under unusual circumstances?

I think it was chronicled in the #1 best seller Mummy Dearest....

11-19-03 07:30 PM
fmk438j Russian dies after winning vodka-drinking contest
November 20, 2003 - 1:41AM

A vodka-drinking competition in a southern Russian town ended in tragedy with the winner dead and several runners-up in intensive care.

"The competition lasted 30, perhaps 40 minutes and the winner downed three half-litre bottles. He was taken home by taxi but died within 20 minutes," said Roman Popov, a prosecutor pursuing the case in the town of Volgodonsk.

"Five contestants ended up in intensive care. Those not in hospital turned up the next day, ostensibly for another drink."

Mr Popov said the director of the shop organising this month's contest had been charged with manslaughter. He had offered 10 litres of vodka to the competitor drinking the most in the shortest time.

Russians drink the equivalent of 15 litres of pure alcohol per head annually, one of the highest rates in the world. Some experts estimate one in seven Russians is an alcoholic.
11-19-03 07:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh well. Some peope are so stupid they deserve to die. You can't lesser beings in the world of the "fittest."
11-19-03 07:41 PM
fmk438j
I would struggle to drink 3 half litres of water in 40 minutes.

Someone do the metric conversion for the US people?

11-19-03 08:04 PM
Scot Rocks 3.5 litres = 7.3968174 pint [US, liquid]
3.5 litres = 6.159139 pint [UK]

no way, i never knew that you got more in your pint!!!

that is a lot of vodka though!!!!

11-19-03 08:05 PM
LadyJane Tonight...I shall raise my glass of Vodka and Cranberry (yeah Citrus..SO) to the deceased!!

LJ.

I love this thread!!! This one has potential to hit 500 and beyond!!
11-19-03 08:06 PM
Scot Rocks In fact i may need some of that vodka tonight after tonights humilation in Amsterdam, at the hands our good dutch friends.

11-19-03 08:10 PM
nankerphelge I kinda behaved myself today.
Yeah I had a couple of Coronas at lunch.
I mean, c'mon -- I ain't dead!!

But I came home and haven't done a damn thing.
No wine
No chiba

Maybe my balls fell off!?
[Looks down his britches with concern]
No, they seem to be there still!

Guess I better pour something in a glass eh?

Developing.......

11-19-03 08:15 PM
parmeda Nanky...one word: Sambuca

Why, you ask?

Ways to drink sambuca:
1. The boring way
Dilute it with water. Makes a pleasant long drink (or so they tell me).
2. The traditional way
You pop two coffee beans in your mouth, chew them, set the shot on fire, put it out and drink it. This is the way described on the bottle, and supposedly the "right" way.
3. The cool way
You take the sambuca into your mouth, but don't swallow. Wipe your lips so that none of the sambuca is on your lips. Tilt your head back, and open you mouth, and have your friend light a match, a light the sambuca in your mouth. Wait until you can feel it burning, (it's not as dangerous as it sounds) and then close you mouth. Shake it around and then swallow. This is of course the way my friends and I do it, and it always attracts peoples attention. Try it out at your local, dimly lit pub, impress you friends at the party and have fun.
The good thing about Sambuca is that it combines three good things into one. You get drunk, have fun and get to set things on fire. Cool!

Trust me, you'll find your balls
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17