ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12-08-03 08:30 PM
gypsy SS, OU deserves to be playing for the Championship. They've had a great season.
12-08-03 08:35 PM
sirmoonie Sorry to hear that LJ.
12-08-03 08:49 PM
LadyJane Thanks Moonie...and on a bright note...the harrassment of jb's suit by yourself and Nanky.....was the highlight of my day!!

LJ.
12-08-03 09:09 PM
gypsy I'm sorry too, Lady Jane. Football is trivial compared to lives.
On a happy note, I got to see my future nieces/nephews (they're identical twins) via ultrasound Friday night. My sister came up to the hospital to have dinner with me...and the ultrasound tech offered a free ultrasound...one of the perks of my job. So I was fortunate enough to see the little tadpoles. In a couple of months, we should know their gender.
12-09-03 12:08 AM
Fiji Joe "On a happy note, I got to see my future nieces/nephews (they're identical twins) via ultrasound Friday night"

Oh Gypsy, not to sound crass...but you know what they say about ultrasound babies...they all look alike
12-09-03 03:46 AM
glencar My condolences, LJ.

My sister had twins two years ago. They're girls but fraternal. They are so damned cute but still underweight.
12-09-03 04:33 AM
Zeeta Yes, I enjoyed some Kronenbourg 1664 Cru.

Quite malty and came in at 6% alcohol, lovely, oh and some gorgeous California Red wine!
Dinner was lamb chops (no pun intended to the delectable friend of Nankies - lambchop who posts here!!!) Mint sauce potatoe mash, mashed peppery turnips! A bit of a random tea but great - "on a cold and windy night!!"
12-09-03 05:13 AM
MarthaMyDear Zeeta, your footer pic. absolutely RULES this fucking
universe... lol................ When I was in England in
August, I bought this cute, little, red, British piggy bank
phone booth like that one and when I got home, I saw the
Pistols at the Greek Theatre from the fourth row!!! Life
couldn't be sweeter!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol........... Thanks for
the memories!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
12-09-03 05:54 AM
Zeeta Wow bet that was great! Pistols need to play here a bit more IMO!
You rock!

12-09-03 07:28 AM
nankerphelge LJ, I am sorry to hear about your family's loss.

I will drink many Newcastles for her today!!

12-09-03 09:31 AM
luxury1 Oh LJ, that really is sad news. Hang tough, girl. How is your husband taking this tragic event?

Gypsy--i have identical twin boys--your sister will need all the help she can get for the first two years. After that, it is a piece of cake. They will be good buddies. Mine spoke chinese/french till they were 6 however. Watch out for the twin-talk. However, any preschooler in the US with a disability is entitled to FREE therapy until deemed unnecessary by an professional, starting at the age of 3. My guys had speech therapy 2X a week for three years, and that did the trick. PM me for more info as the little tykes grow...I will be interested in hearing about them.
oh yeah, this is a STones board. Sorry...........
12-09-03 10:14 AM
LadyJane Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words!!

My Mom-in-Law was a real sweetheart...but she had health problems her entire life. Now she is at peace. Hubby and his Sister are just devastated.

Nice to know I have my RO pals in my corner.

xx00
LJ.

12-09-03 10:39 AM
glencar Even if you see it coming, it's devastating. Sounds like she'll be missed deeply.

Luxury, my sister with the twins has her hands full. They love to fight with each other every minute of the day. The terrible twos, they call it.
12-09-03 10:41 AM
Joey

Power went out this morning right as I got out of the shower . A Transformer blew in Minnesota somewhere and it affected the entire upper Midwest -- I had to dress by flashlight and I don't like that ( especially when it is a little nippy outside ) .

..................other than that , I hope nobody breaks into the house and steals me booze .

Shiver ..............................................

12-09-03 10:42 AM
glencar Joey, I see you have lotsa snow coming according to that little sexpot, Hillary Andrews. Bundle up, baby!
12-09-03 10:49 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Power went out this morning right as I got out of the shower . A Transformer blew in Minnesota somewhere and it affected the entire upper Midwest -- I had to dress by flashlight and I don't like that ( especially when it is a little nippy outside ) .

..................other than that , I hope nobody breaks into the house and steals me booze .

Shiver ..............................................

Hopefully in the dark you didn't put on the "Thursday" thong instead of "Tuesday"

So I tried drinking myself out of my hangover yesterday.

Bad idea.

12-09-03 11:09 AM
nankerphelge Did you try that Jamesons yet tele?
12-09-03 11:12 AM
glencar I had Bushmills a few weeks ago & it took me 3 days to recover. Blech!
12-09-03 11:25 AM
glencar Interesting website. I've made my presence known.
12-09-03 11:34 AM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Interesting website. I've made my presence known.

cool. Don't tell them how you found their site

They get really weird about it for some reason
12-09-03 11:35 AM
glencar No prob, Tele. BTW I like your signature...
12-09-03 11:43 AM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
No prob, Tele. BTW I like your signature...

Thanks. It is my favorite passage from the Starr Report
12-09-03 11:45 AM
glencar Clintoon certainly made politics more entertaining. Just too bad that defense & public policy were ignored.
12-09-03 02:25 PM
nankerphelge Newcastles rock!
12-09-03 02:34 PM
Fiji Joe Big deal...My buddy Sid, a hermaphrodite, has genital to genital contact with himself everyday...Of course, he's not the president...but he does smoke cigars and has a bitch in the house
12-09-03 03:11 PM
Joey

www.jager.com

12-09-03 03:32 PM
nankerphelge That's it -- I'm off to try some of that shit!

Developing.....
12-09-03 03:36 PM
Some Guy I'm scared
12-09-03 03:41 PM
Joey " That's it -- I'm off to try some of that shit!

Developing..... "

I would like to nuzzle you .

12-09-03 06:30 PM
gypsy Thanks, lux! I'll PM you.

Feej, you've been a real asshole lately.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17