ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-25-03 01:00 PM
glencar Oh yeah, Wrigley!
11-25-03 04:34 PM
sirmoonie The best drinking city in the world in London. There is nothing that compares to binging London style.

Since I'm not there, I'll just have to deal with this Seattle mini-bar that I just busted into again! I likes me mini-bars. Bar o' min.

Monggggggggggggg Gooooooooooooooooo!
11-25-03 04:37 PM
Moonisup
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The best drinking city in the world in London. There is nothing that compares to binging London style.

true!
11-25-03 06:24 PM
Joey " Since I'm not there, I'll just have to deal with this Seattle mini-bar that I just busted into again! I likes me mini-bars. Bar o' min. "

You are much loved by the Joey !

What ?!?!?! Oh , sure .....HERE ya go :

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3fsrch=1%26p=Pete%2bTownshend%26ei=UTF-8%26n=100%26fl=0%26b=21&h=200&w=175&imgurl=www.john-bauer.com/thewho.pete.pic05.jpg&name=thewho.%3cb%3epete%3c/b%3e.pic05.jpg&p=Pete+Townshend&rurl=http://www.john-bauer.com/thewho.htm&no=27&tt=1,280

11-25-03 06:27 PM
glencar Who? Is that a child molester before mine eyes?
11-26-03 10:23 AM
Joey Who? Is that a child molester before mine eyes?

You make Joey sad .

" Free Pete !!!! "

" Free Jacko !!! "

" Jai Baby Ronnie ?!?!?! "

Joe Sea Scroll !
11-28-03 01:16 PM
UGot2Rollme I'm a having a good conversation with my friend Jack D., and hoping that I don't pull "a Campbell". I don't do pills, so I should be ok, and I certainly won't get behind the wheel.
11-28-03 05:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Is this thread dead?

Bud is Good. Bud is Good. Bud is Good. (ad infinitem)
11-28-03 11:27 PM
BILL PERKS MCSORLEY'S ALE HOUSE IN THE EAST VILLAGE IS THE BEST BAR ON THIS PLANET
11-29-03 12:21 PM
nankerphelge I shall not let this thread slip away!!

Sat on my ass yesterday and watched James Bond and football all day whilst drinking Coronas!!

None today -- no drinking and driving!!
11-29-03 05:57 PM
Some Guy Rolling Rock Green Light beer, it's a low carb new beer, Thus far good. Where's that joint?
12-01-03 12:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I shall not let this thread slip away!!

\

Yes, but it IS slipping away. It's monday. No one drinks on Monday. (Except perhaps us pussies )
12-01-03 02:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot WRONG!!

It's the first day of hunting season here in PA. There's lots of idiots with high powered rifles out there drinking right now!

I have nothing against hunting. I don't even have a problem with the killing. I actually enjoy the meat garnered. I used to hunt. I shot a 6 point buck. I was all excited till I discovered that I had to cut the things guts out, and then drag it 1 1/2 miles back to the camp. It kinda stopped being any fun at that point.

Haven't gone hunting sice. Too much work involved. It's much easier to stay home and drink in the comfort of me own house.
12-01-03 02:31 PM
glencar I don't hunt but I like those who do since they're clearing up the roads.
12-01-03 02:35 PM
Joey " AND...to make this easier for ya, (one-stop shopping so-to-speak) plan a trip to Chicago (NANKY...and 9 of your closest friends!) for the 21st Annual Chicago Blues Festival scheduled June 10-13, 2004, on our beautiful lakefront. "

You make Joey think !

***************JOEY now scratching his chin and looking upward towards the sky **************************
12-01-03 02:50 PM
glencar I was at that Blues Festival years ago. Nice event.
12-01-03 03:40 PM
nankerphelge I drink on Mondays!
In fact, I kicked the Newcastle keg today!

HA!!
12-01-03 03:43 PM
Joey " I drink on Mondays!
In fact, I kicked the Newcastle keg today!

HA!! "

I would like to
12-01-03 04:09 PM
nankerphelge I'm thinking that the new keg needs to be broken in properly!

Maybe I should head back!!!
12-01-03 04:13 PM
Joey " I'm thinking that the new keg needs to be broken in properly!

Maybe I should head back!!! "

Jacko !
12-01-03 04:21 PM
nankerphelge Hey I'm merely performing a public service!

The keg could be old.
There could be bacteria in it.
It could be flat.
It could be the wrong beer.
The CO2 pressure could be too high.
The CO2 pressure could be too low.
There could be particulates from improper filtering.
The tap lines could be filthy.

There are many variables that need to be monitored.
I am the man for the job!
12-01-03 04:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
It's the first day of hunting season here in PA. There's lots of idiots with high powered rifles out there drinking right now!

Oh I know I've seen the type. They invade us (Maine) from Massachusetts ever year. It's a good excuse to get away from the Old Lady for a week for 'em. We had a very low harvest this year though on account of the weather. I don't hunt myself but I'll eat all the venison that comes my way. But I haven't eaten much rabbit since I left Portugal. Those people know how to prepare a rabbit.
12-01-03 04:25 PM
Wheel of Fortune
12-01-03 04:39 PM
Joey " It's the first day of hunting season here in PA. There's lots of idiots with high powered rifles out there drinking right now! "

The movie " The Deer Hunter " was set in a fictional Central Pennsylvania town named " Clariton " .

Word ! MAO !!!! Word !

MAO !!! = " SHOOT "!

Jacky Walken !
12-01-03 05:06 PM
Boomy Hey Joey, can you type something funny, and then put a "CA-RACK!!" at the end of it?

It always makes me
12-01-03 05:11 PM
nankerphelge Clariton?

That's a allergy medication!
12-01-03 05:37 PM
Joey " Hey Joey, can you type something funny, and then put a "CA-RACK!!" at the end of it? "

I suppose next you will be asking me to Dance like a Clown for you !

What ?!?!?! Oh , sure :

Jacko !

12-01-03 08:46 PM
nankerphelge Yeah so I've had a few glasses of wine -- on a Monday no less!

So what?
12-01-03 09:27 PM
Some Guy Beer; and decorating the tree!
12-02-03 12:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah so I've had a few glasses of wine -- on a Monday no less!

And Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday and Friday...and Saturday ETC. Tuesday's are always good days for a few drinks and R&R.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17