ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12-09-03 07:30 PM
Some Guy H2O this evening, gotta chill......... Fat green sack in the hizzy
12-10-03 07:00 AM
nankerphelge That earthquake in Virginia last nite occurred just as I did my first shot of Jager!

Coincidence?
12-10-03 08:22 AM
Sir Stonesalot LJ...I'm very sorry to hear that news. My best regards to you and yours.

>SS, OU deserves to be playing for the Championship. They've had a great season. <

So you bought into that horseshit? Are you trying to tell me that LSU and USC DIDN'T have a great season? They are CHAMPIONS of their conferences, after all. They didn't come in SECOND PLACE, like OU did. And just how do you expect anyone who isn't a brainwashed Sooner fan to think that the #1 ranked team in the nation should be left out of the national title game?

The BCS is a complete crock of shit.

I was planning on drinking someplace on Philly's South Street before the Bowie gig tonight....but Bowie cancelled because he got the flu.

FUCK!

So tonight I'm undecided on what to drink. I got a bottle of Jack Daniels....hmmmmm....or maybe I should go down to the bar and set a high score on the trivia game. Maybe see about making some extra holiday cash on the pool table....developing....

12-10-03 09:24 AM
Joey " That earthquake in Virginia last nite occurred just as I did my first shot of Jager!

Coincidence? "

Nanky .......................was it a " Jaggerbomb " ?!?!?!

Developing ..............................

Jaggerbomb :

1 shot of Jagermeister

1/2 full Pint Sized glass of Red Bull

Slip the shot of Jager into the glass of Red Bull and guzzle .

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty !!!!!!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacko !
12-10-03 10:13 AM
nankerphelge No, I can't handle Red Bull -- shit tastes like liquid Sweet Tarts! Add that NyQuil-esque Jager and, well...

shiver!
12-10-03 10:15 AM
Joey " No, I can't handle Red Bull -- shit tastes like liquid Sweet Tarts! Add that NyQuil-esque Jager and, well... "

YOU MAKE JOEY WEEP AND SHIT LIQUID !!!!!! -- WHY ?!?!?!

Why must you make young Jercee cry so violently and use so much toilet paper in the morning ?

Why ?!?!

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Jacky !

12-10-03 11:02 AM
nankerphelge Sorry Joey!

I'll stick to Newcastles!

They taste better and they don't cause earthquakes!

12-10-03 11:26 AM
jb I hope they hang that guy by his balls until he tells them where that poor girl Dru sjodin is....stories like that make me sick....
12-10-03 11:27 AM
nankerphelge Yeah -- very sad story!
Sexual predators suck!
The ones outside of RO that is...
12-10-03 11:30 AM
Joey " The ones outside of RO that is... "

You make Joey smile .

12-10-03 12:30 PM
Fiji Joe Gypsy...me?...asshole?...no...can't be...I'll give myself 20 strokes as punishment
12-10-03 12:37 PM
Joey

Fiji ................................

You are much loved by the Joey .

Oh , and the Chiefs' Defense is weak .

No SuperBowl THIS year .................

Word !

Jacko !

12-10-03 01:23 PM
jb I'll tell you what, Vemeil has done a great job with every quarterback he has ever had.....

Also, what a joke Oklahoma is....they get blown out by 4 td's and their coach cries that we were undefeated for the last 13 weeks and play a championship game...what bullshit...when you lose at the end of the season it is even more damaging..there is no way they should be playing for the championship...and that ass-wipe from the BCC who refused the Miami-Ohio state matchup b/c he is pissed that Miami is joining the ACC...the whole thing is a croc of shit!!!
[Edited by jb]
12-10-03 01:31 PM
sirmoonie We will need a new drinking thread soon. I forsee this topic staying current for quite some time.

"Smoke 'em while you're young, Ronnie!"
12-10-03 01:33 PM
LadyJane As we all appear to be a bunch of lushes, I agree completely Moonie!!

The drinking thread shall continue......................

LJ.
12-10-03 01:38 PM
jb Heavy drinking will shorten your lifespan-grow up already!!!
12-10-03 08:58 PM
Joey

My Ass is starting to smell ..................................

Better go home a take a shower ( read : a good wiping )

Oh , and Carly is a Blowmonkey who likes Puss Puss !

" Carly is a Bitch Ronnie "

Jacky !
12-10-03 09:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot So what did that rotten hag Carly do to you now Joeboy?

I swear if she hurts one hair on your sweaty head, I'll rend her limb from limb. Well, Ok, maybe not rend her limb from limb, but at least open a big ol' can of whoop ass on the slit lickin' beeyach. OK, well, maybe not a whole can of whoop ass, but definately a very stern talkin' to...with lots of finger wagging! Hmmmm, well, how about an angry email? Oh Oh Oh, I know, a very nasty worded candygram!

That'll teach her to mess with my baby Joey!
12-10-03 09:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Click the image for the second part of this thread

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17