ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12-08-03 02:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Oklahoma soil? Now why would we wanna go and get all that muddy red-clay on our shoes?

Well, like they say...a lot of incest goes on in Oklahoma.
12-08-03 02:19 PM
glencar Joey you own the crown when Feej isn't around but you lose it whenever he shows up.
12-08-03 02:26 PM
Joey " Joey you own the crown when Feej isn't around but you lose it whenever he shows up. "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!! - WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

12-08-03 02:27 PM
glencar Cuz it's true baby!
12-08-03 02:29 PM
gypsy Yeah, TTM...incest is rampant here. Hmmm. If I divorce my husband, will we still be brother and sister?
12-08-03 02:31 PM
glencar
12-08-03 02:32 PM
Joey " If I divorce my husband, will we still be brother and sister? "

Divorce my Ass ......................He stays !!!!!

Come to Joey ..............................

12-08-03 02:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot Joey won the Craziest regular poster title....MaxLugar won Funniest. And again this year, I am going to bestowe more titles. But no "nomination committee" or voting. I'm doing it all, and I am the sole judge. So let the sucking up begin.

BTW, Gypsy...there is no way OU should be playing in a national championship game. They didn't even win their own conference championship, so how the hell can they be national champs?!?

The BCS has finally been shown for the fraud that it is. I got one word for ya....playoff. It works in every other sport, and it even works in football at Div 1AA, and Div. III. If all those small schools can make it work, so can all the big schools. They can even use the bowl games as playoff games...so everyone wins!

It is a complete sham that the #1 ranked team(deservedly so)in both polls will not be playing in the national championship game. It's just retarded, and flat out wrong.

So.....what are you all drinkin' tonight?
12-08-03 02:41 PM
glencar Craziest = Joey? Hmmm...
12-08-03 02:42 PM
Joey " It's just retarded, and flat out wrong. "

I would like to nibble your elbows .

When are they gonna fire Joe Pa ?!?!?!?!

12-08-03 02:42 PM
glencar They can't fire him outright. He's earned a quiet retirement at the end of the season.
12-08-03 02:43 PM
telecaster Will Maxlugar ever return to the board?
12-08-03 02:43 PM
Joey " They can't fire him outright. He's earned a quiet retirement at the end of the season "

12-08-03 02:44 PM
glencar Is Max gone a la Steelie?
12-08-03 02:47 PM
Joey " Is Max gone a la Steelie? "

I ain't gonna touch THAT !!!!!!!

Ouch !

12-08-03 02:49 PM
glencar Huh?
12-08-03 02:55 PM
beer

3 liter bottle, 10% alcohol. you too can be a bastard!
12-08-03 03:02 PM
Joey
Seriously , Max is taking some time off from the Boards .

Why ?!?!?!

Because " Irrelevance is a crime worse than absurdity ! "

THAT's WHY !!!!!!!!!

Maxy's once promising career as a poster on Rolling Stones Message Boards had denigrated to scribblings of bleak thought and minimal cognizant expression .

Indeed , his most recent posts drenched us all in a SEWER filled with tiresome , repetitive floating compost . Max DESPERATELY needed to take some time off and ask himself , " Why do I like to post ? " HE had to break it all down and rebuild .........................

I am quite confident that one day Max will come to rediscover the love . He was pushing waaay too hard you see , and was on the verge of developing a brain hemorrhoid .

I want my old , healthy Maxy back . I am quite optimistic that he is out there ...........SOMEWHERE ...............BREATHING .................. BUT WHERE ?!?!?!

Developing ......................

Shiver ...........................

For Baby : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

-- Thank You !

The Jacky !

12-08-03 03:03 PM
glencar You mean he grew tired?
12-08-03 03:06 PM
Joey " You mean he grew tired? "

No , his POSTS did .

{ CA - RACK }

Triple Ronnie !

" You set them up and I will do the snappers Ronnie ! "

Jacko !

12-08-03 03:07 PM
glencar You have redeemed yourself!
12-08-03 03:12 PM
Joey You have redeemed yourself!

12-08-03 03:14 PM
glencar What the heck are those smilies doing?
12-08-03 03:15 PM
Joey

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazine/files/onthestands/ots_437/6.html

12-08-03 03:16 PM
glencar Son of bastards!
12-08-03 03:41 PM
jb HURRICANES WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE SOONERS .....WE ARE BETTER THEN ANY COLLEGE PROGRAM OVER THE LAST 3 DECADES.
OKLAHOMA MODELED THEIR CURRENT PROGRAM AFTER US AS WE KEPT KICKING THEIR ASS IN THE MID 80'S....THE ARE GOOD, BUT NOT IN THE SAME CLASS AS THE CANES....
[Edited by jb]
12-08-03 03:55 PM
nankerphelge I'm going drinking right now!

How come?

Well, I just found out that my daughter's B-Ball practice was cancelled (so I don't have to pick her up) and the project I was working on was completed by a guy under my supervision -- he did everything!

Ha!

What can a poor boy do, but drink Newcastles?
12-08-03 04:04 PM
Joey " What can a poor boy do, but drink Newcastles? "

You make Joey excited

" He's twitching Ronnie "

Jacky !

12-08-03 04:30 PM
Joey " joey how did you like that "Bakers" bourbon? "

It's damn good stuff Tele ......................I highly recommend it !

12-08-03 08:15 PM
LadyJane Did I swear off all vices? Well....that was before my poor Mother-in-Law passed away suddenly today.

This is the 4th death of someone close to me this year!!

Lesson to be learned.....Life is short boys and girls. Live each day as if it were your last!!

Off to the Bar!!

LJ.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17