ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-15-03 07:52 PM
sirmoonie Got a good one going here. Guin fueled. Fighting the good fight.
11-15-03 07:56 PM
nankerphelge Martha's description of the purple bud has me salivating.

I'm drooling all over the keyboard and I'm afraid it's going to fuck up the 55whole&&&7 .>>>>..fuc__=++++++* compu**7%%%%!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
11-15-03 08:11 PM
hotlicks Away to bed.........come on england.......i need the money.........see you all in the morning........god bless you all.
11-15-03 10:26 PM
littleredrooster Martha,
Why do you live so far away ?????
11-15-03 10:34 PM
Scot Rocks Hey Hotlicks i hope so mate, cheers, good luck with ur bet!

11-16-03 03:04 AM
hotlicks GOD my head hurts!!! SWING LOW SWEET........COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!.........NEED A PINT.......FUCK......SON OF HOTLICKS HAS DRANK ALL MY BEER.........COME ON ENGLAND........TO BE CONT....!!!!!!
11-16-03 01:42 PM
Martha
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
Martha,
Why do you live so far away ?????

Why indeed......??????

Because, dear Roostah....I must live near the land of the Purple bud.

It only comes to fruition once a year. hehehe

Inhale..........uhffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Exhale.........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Endless.............................
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
11-16-03 01:51 PM
Martha
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Martha's description of the purple bud has me salivating.

I'm drooling all over the keyboard and I'm afraid it's going to fuck up the 55whole&&&7 .>>>>..fuc__=++++++* compu**7%%%%!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HAHA! I have to watch it with this stuff, Nanky. One night I took two hits..I am a light-weight so, keep that in mind. This purple bud was new to me and much stronger than last years red-green crop. It's very visual.....like I can watch TV when it isn't on...(should have taken that as a first warning sign..lol). Anyway, I took the two hits and went over to put away laundry which, I had lying all over my bed in neat, nice stacks...and suddenly I began to black out. No Shit! I had to lie down immediately on top of all the folded clothes and not move or even turn my head sideways to watch the TV in the bedroom. I was goin down Ronnie. Catch me if you can.

This shit is GOOD! I was afraid to try it again for almost two weeks. Now, I take as directed...ONLY with food LOL....or else run the risk of blackout!

Holy advancement in science Ronnie!

Does dirt weed even exist these daze????
11-16-03 01:57 PM
nankerphelge I used to get purple stuff shipped in from New Mexico around this time of year.

Crazy ass shit.

You could sit around for hours telling yourself jokes you hadn't heard before!

11-16-03 02:19 PM
Martha You can't get that shit "shipped" to you now Nanky..the Feds will take you DOWN!!!!!

Did you hear about the guy who mailed it buried in a loaf of bread? It was on CNN last week sometime, but I never did get the full report.
11-16-03 03:05 PM
nankerphelge We used to ship in bags of coffee.

Not anymore -- way to easy to get tagged!
11-16-03 04:13 PM
magicwoman passoa jus d'orange
11-16-03 05:40 PM
Some Guy I'm jealous
11-16-03 06:05 PM
stewed & Keefed Dark Rum and Coke
11-17-03 07:39 AM
Factory Girl Killian's Red last night.

Hey, that pic of Luciana is really something.
11-17-03 07:55 AM
Sir Stonesalot Something? Yeah she's something.....she's fuckin' HOT is the something she is!

C'mon. Can anyone here really blame Mick for jumping at the chance to do the deed with her? I mean, LOOK at her!

11-17-03 09:30 AM
nankerphelge I'm sitting here at work supposedly supporting a trial that starts tomorrow.
I have been up all weekend working.
My computer has completely shit the bed, so I am using a loaner that sucks!

Man I can't wait for Newcastles for lunch!!
11-17-03 09:41 AM
Factory Girl Yep, Luciana is HOT HOT HOT! She'll be in the next Britney video...rotfl.

11-17-03 11:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
I THOUGHT WE DECIDED THE KING OF BEERS WAS WHITE TRASH KOOL-AID.

We did decide it was white trash kool-aid. But I am "white trash". So, oh well. Just another "joe-white-trash-six-pack".
11-17-03 12:23 PM
Martha
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
We used to ship in bags of coffee.

Not anymore -- way to easy to get tagged!

Hey Nanky, get this. dead man cum brought me some Humboldt County superb centered inside a bag of full of organic coffee, set inside a plastic container buried in his checked luggage. He brought it to me when he flew into Ohio this spring for a visit. No problems ocurred (thank goodness), but he was taking a big risk. I wouldn't try it.

Damn good chiba comes out of that county by the way.
11-17-03 05:33 PM
Zeeta �2.74 bottle of Argentinian white wine.

He drinks a cheap drink, he drinks a cheaper drink!
11-17-03 05:34 PM
Zeeta
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
�2.74 bottle of Argentinian white wine.

Read: Piss!
11-17-03 05:46 PM
nankerphelge Yeah flying is a big risk between scanners and sniffers.
I haven't since 9/11

But I packed a whole hat full when the C10 met in Cleveland.
Skunky stuff -- I smelled up the whole aircraft!
Guy sitting next to me kept looking at me like I hadn't showered!
Two guys at the R&R Hall of Fame were stading in front of me in line and one of them looked at the other and said "you smell that?" They were trying to figure out where it was coming from!!

That would be me!
11-17-03 05:56 PM
Joey " That would be me! "

You are much loved by the Joey !
11-17-03 05:56 PM
Some Guy Rum and Coke and Coke!
[Edited by Some Guy]
11-17-03 09:29 PM
throbby Wolfberry juice
11-17-03 09:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK. I'll bite.

What the fuck is wolfberry juice?

It better make you drunk.
11-18-03 12:32 AM
gypsy Be careful, SS. It may be a cocktail invented by horny chicks with mad wolf puss.
11-18-03 01:05 AM
parmeda touche` gypsy!
I'm lmfao....
11-18-03 08:26 AM
throbby Sorry for the delay SS.

Wolfberry juice doesn't exactly make you drunk. It does allow one to be better prepared though whilst enjoying certain pleasures undertaken in the drunken state.

The Chinese believe it to increase sexual fluids and enhance fertility. It is also thought to be an anti-aging compound.

Based on my experience I'd say the first part is accurate. As for the second part, only time will tell.

http://www.keepsmilin.com/wolfberry.html
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17