ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-15-03 03:58 AM
hotlicks Rosemount Estate Shiraz.........9:00 am sat morning hopefully watching the great french rugby team spank the english!!!!
11-15-03 04:14 AM
hotlicks Fuck it!! it's the aussies against the all blacks.......going to have to do this again sun morning......life's a bitch sometimes!!!!
11-15-03 06:42 AM
Zeeta This was last night:
Old Speckled Hen - on tap I hasten to add...Keith's favourite!
Some cheap Chardonnay
Hortensia Rioja '99
2 cans of Guiness
Carlsberg export

A great night, I see this thread having longevity!!!!!!!!!

To be honest I would rather be a dead drunk than a live pussy!
11-15-03 08:06 AM
Sir Stonesalot Barfly!!! Man, I gotta take a hot shower after I watch that movie....it's so...so...grimey! I tried to live like that for a while, but it just didn't work out. Unfortunately, I was too cool for the Barfly life.

Headed over the mountain to the football game. Starting the day off with Jamesons in the coffee. Then will eat some Guinness for lunch just before gametime. Dunno about tonite yet. But since we are having a 4 Flicks partay at my bro's house(62" big screen, slammin' surround sound), I'm guessin that we'll be DRINKIN' sumthin', smokin' sumthin'...I think perhaps Keith's Toxic Waste deserves a try tonite. How appropos.

And what is this shit about not drinking whilst on medication? Shit, my fave drink there for awhile was V&V. Vodka & Valium. Then it was Vodka & Vicodin. Alcohol makes the meds BETTER.

Pussies.

11-15-03 08:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
A great night, I see this thread having longevity!!!!!!!!!

And a GREAT morning, a clear mind, a good nights sleep, a full memory of everything that went on last night, no house full of strewn beer bottles to clean up, no other drunks to drive home. Man that Pepsi is good stuff.
11-15-03 08:55 AM
Sir Stonesalot Gimme a p------------P!!
Gimme a u------------U!!
Gimme a s------------S!!
Gimme another s------S!!
Gimme a y------------Y!!

What's 10,000 Motels? PUSSY!!
11-15-03 09:00 AM
hotlicks Clearly Zeeta you're a man of moderation......only 1 can of carlsberg...... are you sick or something:d
11-15-03 09:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot No no, hottie...you misunderstood my man Zeeta.

He dumped all that stuff into a big bowl, mixed it up, and chug-a-lugged it. Zeeta's Strange Brew he calls it. He says the animals talk to him for a while after he's done.
11-15-03 09:18 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
hotlicks wrote:
Fuck it!! it's the aussies against the all blacks.......going to have to do this again sun morning......life's a bitch sometimes!!!!

We have a lot of football and basketball teams that are all black, but we don't just blurt it out and call them that.

Holy scuttle fish, I tore it up last night. Its cool. There is nothing less pussy-ish than waking up with a raging hangover, staggering to the bathroom, and setting forth a high pressure jet of scalding piss. Its a man's world, Ten Thousand Pussies! A man's world!
11-15-03 09:25 AM
nankerphelge I knew moonie would understand the whole piss thing.
I just knew it!

Hot scalding piss -- that's the way to get the day rolling.

It's the dead brain cell hangover piss that just kinda falls out the end of yer John Thomas and does nuthin'!
About as exciting a Bowlin' for Dollars!

Good man moonie
Piss on bro!
11-15-03 09:33 AM
sirmoonie Aye, aye, aye, a scalding morning slash and a quick draught of the half empty beer bottle sitting on the back of the toilet where some drunken fool had left it at 2am the night before. Its about being a man as opposed to a big giant Motel pussy.
11-15-03 11:40 AM
Some Guy Right now? Alka Seltzer!
11-15-03 11:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Damn this thread is getting me depressed. If you guys don't stop calling me a "pussy" and stuff, then I'll have to go buy another 12-pack. I nearly drank 2 12 pks thursday. (hmmm...it IS Saturday after all.) I ONLY drink the King of Beers though, that and sometimes White Russians but even that is rare. My Dad's buddies used to drink "Pink Ladies" under the bridge. Mix one or two cans of Sterno in a gallon milk jug with cold water. Shake it up and "poof" the "Pink Lady". Needless to say ALL those guys are dead now....
11-15-03 12:53 PM
LadyJane Lots of water and a nice cup of espresso!!

Feeling much better!!

Do we need to set up a special AA group just for RO!

LJ.
11-15-03 01:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Do we need to set up a special AA group just for RO!

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! They'd start being mean and spiteful...and calling us horrible names...like "pussy".
11-15-03 01:49 PM
BILL PERKS BARFLY IS GREAT!I THOUGHT WE DECIDED THE KING OF BEERS WAS WHITE TRASH KOOL-AID.GUINNESS BOTTLES ON TAP FOR TONIGHT
11-15-03 02:04 PM
Scot Rocks "Just some notes I made last night, for a laugh. I was drunk, you know. Yeah, I mean, I woke up this morning asleep on the sink, just like this � [leans on the bar, half-crouching, with his eyes closed]. I�d been asleep for eight hours like that. Got up, walked downstairs, straight downstairs. Had breakfast, didn�t even wash my hands. �Cause I�m a bloody bloke!!!!"

The words of top Norwich DJ Alan Partridge...
11-15-03 02:09 PM
scratched "Gentlemen, choose your weapons!"

"I'll have a ladyboy"
11-15-03 02:52 PM
Zeeta
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No no, hottie...you misunderstood my man Zeeta.

He dumped all that stuff into a big bowl, mixed it up, and chug-a-lugged it. Zeeta's Strange Brew he calls it. He says the animals talk to him for a while after he's done.

LOL! Yeah! Zeeta's strange brew! I may start brewing a la Marko! He is the man!
Tonight...well polish of the 12 remainders of Carlsberg export! Then I'm off to Clapham Old Town to see what damage Timothy Taylor Landlord shit can do!

EASY DRINKIN' BOYS N GIRLS!�!!
11-15-03 03:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man LOL, MARK! Alan Partrige is my favourite!

AH HA!

Im drinking a large can of Heineken and i have 4 more lined up. I may or may not go toa club and hit the vodka. I have noone to go out with tonite because my SO CALLED best freind is "ill".

Still, more chicks for me to grope then

Alex
11-15-03 03:25 PM
hotlicks After another day of giving my money to the bookies(backed scotland and wales to win) i'm now on Glenfiddich special reserve single malt-please somebody help me -give me a tip so i can get my own back on the bookies????? pissed & broke!!
11-15-03 03:28 PM
Zeeta
quote:
hotlicks wrote:
pissed & broke!!

better to be broke and pissed rather than broke and sober mate!

Bet on England to beat French tomorrow! A safe bet!
11-15-03 03:31 PM
Poplar
woke up ... half past noon ... Bangers & Mash... Irish Coffee...

awake now. stoli & grape/rasbery, a thick dank tube...

disk 4

11-15-03 04:06 PM
Zeeta
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I ONLY drink the King of Beers though,

Oh the Budvar...Respect! An entrepreneur in the USA copied the original BTW, and believe me BUDVAR does NOT taste like brown paper shite unlike its imitations! SEE www.budvar.cz

No offence but I reckon if u tried this you would NEVER drink "Budwieser" again, get the real deal mate.
11-15-03 04:21 PM
hotlicks Ok Zeeta going to take your advice........50 quid on the english......yea and your so right on about budvar- the best beer in the world-no contest!!
11-15-03 04:25 PM
Factory Girl Killian's Red.
11-15-03 04:44 PM
Some Guy Just got done with a shitload of yard and house work. Gonna have a few friends over tonight. Tonights featured beverage is: Hot apple cider wth Appleton Rum-YUM!
11-15-03 06:15 PM
Martha Purple bud........(inhale deeply).......listen to Mick Taylor live (from a show he did 11/18/00 that I just got today).

choke.....cough......exhale>>>>>...blaaatttt..... ......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oh........sorry I almost forgot what the subject was... I then chased that hit down with cold refreshing...H2O slurp...............drool....go into a Taylor induced trance...... for several minutes................................................

........blink***

<<<<<>>>>>

I call that fire water, Ronnie!
11-15-03 06:44 PM
Scot Rocks Yesssssss!

We beat the mighty Netherlands!!!!

Scotland 1 Netherlands 0

McFadden

Sorry Rik and the other Dutch folk here, however you will still probably go through in the 2nd leg.

Tonight I am stuck inside doing an essay on Irish emigration, for inspiration I am reaching for some Becks and listening to Exile.

Cheers

Mark
11-15-03 07:27 PM
hotlicks Don't worry Scot rocks.......the dutch will blow it just like they did against the irish.......the whole ulster/rangers/celtic klan are behind you!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17