ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Storm Thorgerson
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11-14-03 07:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot Tell us what's in your glass right now.

I'll start.

GlenLivet 12 yr old single malt scotch. And some ice cubes.
11-14-03 07:27 PM
stewed & Keefed Pint of Stella
11-14-03 07:38 PM
Phog Miller Lite!!!
11-14-03 07:39 PM
KeithRichards210 Pint of Sierra Nevada here...to start
11-14-03 07:44 PM
SHINE A LIGHT I AM UNABLE TO DRINK ALCOHOL DUE TO HEALTH REASONS, SO I'M ADDICTED TO PERRIER.NO ICE CUBES!!!!!
11-14-03 07:48 PM
sirmoonie You bastards are making me very, very fucking thirsty.
11-14-03 07:54 PM
Topo Gigio Biore Foaming Liquid Cleanser
11-14-03 07:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
I AM UNABLE TO DRINK ALCOHOL DUE TO HEALTH REASONS,

You and me both. I am drinking pepsi as I had enough beer yesterday....I remember absolutely nothing after about 5 o'clock yesterday afternoon. I did wake up IN bed , even though I don't remember going TO bed. I'm with you Shine A Light........I QUIT!!!!!!!!! Alcohol is EEEEEvvvvvviiillll!!!
11-14-03 08:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot Pussy.
11-14-03 08:17 PM
sirmoonie No kidding.

Hey Mother Baby, the title of the thread is "The Drinking Thread" not "The Pussy Thread."

A few more hours....and then the demon shall be released. Justice WILL be MINE!
11-14-03 08:25 PM
nankerphelge cheap red wine
11-14-03 08:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Better a live pussy than a dead drunk.
An alert mind and an ice cold Pepsi. Who knows I might actually even get some work done tomorrow.
11-14-03 08:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nuthin bettern' a live pussy while yer dead drunk.

Thaz wuh I always says.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Jim.

Jim who?

JIM BEAM!

OK c'mon in Mr. Beam....get in muh belly!
11-14-03 08:43 PM
sirmoonie Dudes, maybe we can get some of these chicks drunk and take them in the chat room later.
11-14-03 09:33 PM
beavie Johnnie Walker Red with a little ginger ale and a Coors light for the hell of it. Waiting for the wife to come home. Watch a little Ladies & Gentlemen then maybe....you know.
11-14-03 09:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot moonie...these chicks could not deal with me in the chat room.

I am so painfully huge I will destroy their hymen. Even if they don't have one. Now that is HUGE.
11-14-03 09:53 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Diet Pepsi.

Muthafuckahs.

-tSYX --- Word.
11-14-03 09:59 PM
Tom Johnny Walker Blue Label (on the rocks) and sniffing a white powder
11-14-03 10:01 PM
LadyJane Oh what a perfect thread!!

Just took a nice nap...am now in Weekend Mode....sipping on a nice Stoli and Cranberry Juice (with a splash of 7-Up).

I bet all you bad ass boys are ready to crash. Not me. I'm just getting started.

Time to begin the Four Flicks Marathon!!

LJ.
11-14-03 10:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dude, when I was your age, I'd drink a case of Schlitz Malt Liquor quickies just to get ready to party.

Of course I don't fuck around with that shit now.

I'm older. I have money. I can start top shelf and stay there.

This is the DRINKING thread.

If you are drinking Pepsi...diet or otherwise....you are not DRINKING.

So either lie, and say you are DRINKING, or get off my damn thread.
11-14-03 10:29 PM
Some Guy A nice 96 Cabernet. 96 was a good year, and a damn good wine. Can we add to thread "What ya toking"
11-14-03 10:37 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Dude, when I was your age, I'd drink a case of Schlitz Malt Liquor quickies just to get ready to party.

Of course I don't fuck around with that shit now.

I'm older. I have money. I can start top shelf and stay there.

This is the DRINKING thread.

If you are drinking Pepsi...diet or otherwise....you are not DRINKING.

So either lie, and say you are DRINKING, or get off my damn thread.

I can't be *drinking* as I am being *temporarily medicated for illness*, regrettably. So Diet Pepsi and a strong urge for something stronger is all I have.

Note I did say "muthafuckah" in attempt to make it sound better.

If Keith drank Diet Pepsi, Diet Pepsi would be cool. But instead Keith drinks bottles of vodka with a dash of Sunkist. Oh, how the world could be different...

-tSYX --- Well you can't always get what you want...
11-14-03 10:48 PM
Lazy Bones Armaretto n' orange. Rocks, of course.
11-14-03 11:26 PM
BILL PERKS WHITE WINE SPRITZERS...I'M OFF BEER FOR NOW....
11-15-03 12:25 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Some Guy wrote: Can we add to thread "What ya toking"

LOL

SG...You are such a fresh breath of smoke filled air around here!!

LJ.

11-15-03 12:50 AM
Some Guy And i likes the Sabernet Cauvignon
11-15-03 12:52 AM
Riffhard Right Now? Sierra Nevada Unfiltered Wheat Beer. My favorite SN beer. I do also like the Pale Ale,but I'm really a Guinness man meself! I had a few pints of Guinny a couple hours ago. I have devolped a taste for Keith's Toxic Waste drink lately. If you haven't tried it yet it's much better than it sounds. Pint glass full of ice,three fingers of Absolute,and fill with Sunkist Orange Soda. I had to try it. Trust me when I say it ain't that bad at all! When mixed with some good green bud it works very well indeed!

Riffhard
11-15-03 01:03 AM
sirmoonie Sweet relief.

Hit Muldoon's Hye Bar for some suds with the unemployed lads, then jumped into the lickie store seconds before it closed, and am now safely at home in my basement with the lights out, and the CRT illuminating a fresh pint of Guin. Programmed up some Elvis, Exile, Ig, Cube, and a bunch of other black stuff. Captain, steer a course for oblivion, please.

Sorry to see this talk about Diet Pepsi. Pepsi is bad enough, but the thought of an young, able bodied, American youth who purports to "love" the Rolling Stones drinking DIET Pepsi leads me to believe that Howes won the cultural revolution before most of us even knew it began.
11-15-03 01:04 AM
fmk438j I'm not at this very moment, but lately I like Coopers Pale Ale.

"Coopers Pale Ale is not a low alcohol beer - instead it sits in the middle ground, retaining a full fruit 'ale' flavour. Naturally fermented in the 'Burton-on-Trent' style, its secondary fermentation creates a cloudy, fine residue in the finished product, which can be stirred through the beer by tipping the bottle before drinking."

[Edited by fmk438j]
11-15-03 01:21 AM
sirmoonie You guys ever see the movie Barfly? Fucking classic.

I dream about being able to live that free just one more time in my life. Just one more time, before I become another schmuck in a fucking suit.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17