ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 03:05 PM
pdog Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia!
While all you homos argue about this shit, no one does or says shit about the source of all this hatred...
We got sold on a war, like you would sell suits on Madison Ave. For it against, I don't give a rats ass.
We all got punk'd into believing we would stop the hatred by blowing something up... You can't kill an idea !!!
We get to watch a man who took over Pakistan in a coup complain about how he was threatened to be blown back to the stone age. This dictator harbors terorists in his country!!! That he took over illegally.
Clinton, Bush... FUCK !!!
Blame this shit on Lincoln, it don't change the facts! Muslim hatred is taught and exported from Saudi Arabia...
Saudi's and Paki's ain't with us... Are they against us... You're either with us or against us...
WTF! Go ask Joe muslim on the street in the mIddle East... You with us... I'm sure he ain't no motherfucking terorist, but that don't mean he's with us, does it...
Ya'll gonna tell me you are with the Iraqi's. They're dying at a rate of 3,000 civilians a month... I'm sure you're with that... We got into this mess b/c 3,000 got killed... They're up to 120,000 dead civilians in Iraq... We were pissed over 3,000 dead, how the fuck you think they feel? People just want to be alive! Shitty as it may be under a shithead like Saddam, they weren't dying in these numbers, not even close. Who the fuck you think they're gonna be with? It ain't us.
If you're gonna kill, you gotta kill the right people. If Clinton is a pussy, pre-September 11th. Then Bush is a humungo pussy post Sept. 11th. He let Bin Laden get away. We had him in in Tora Bora, and they farmed the shit out to a bunch mercenaries, whose allegiance was questionable at best... We put thousands of troops into place before, we didn't put them into Tora Bora, when the military asked for it!
I'm supposed to believe the commanders on the ground are saying let's stay the course in Iraq? It's not even our war there anymore.
I'm all for a democracy in Iraq... Somethings, no matter how hard you try, no matter how bad you want it, just don't fucking exist. It's prety clear , self determination in Iraq is the sides fighting it out. We created a power vacumn, and until they finish fighting each other, we can't do shit.
Permanent bases, oil and what else... Oh yeah.. Iraqi's freedom...
I'm all for hering the plan, on how we're going to establish bases in Iraq, while allowing them to self determine thier future. Do that and pumping out the oil... That's going to be one amazing trick. Which would be cool, except this is a post-911 world. And you gotta wonder, I wonder... Can we pay for this and protect ourselves... Terorsits don't need to kill us to win, bankrupt us. It's what killed The USSR...
We pay to fight these wars and we buy their oil too! Fucking Ironic, and so simple to see, and we act like it's not their...
Smell shit? Look down, you're standing in it!

25th September 2006 03:06 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Speaking of unhinged and obviously living in an alternate world. FYI, one of the knocks on both Gore and Kerry was that they were too reserved and didn't show any emotion.

That has nothing to do with being confrontational and fighting back, as JB is wishing for. You must really be retarded to think Al Gore or John Kerry were too reserved or unemotional during their campaigns. Cold? Yes. Detached? Yes! Wood and stiff? Yes and yes! But the fact remains they were in your face about it and lost.

25th September 2006 03:06 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

Malkin?

Absofuckinglutly! Reverse cowgirl! Doggie style. Anal! I'd do it all to that lil' hottie!

Riffy
25th September 2006 03:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Speaking of unhinged and obviously living in an alternate world. FYI, one of the knocks on both Gore and Kerry was that they were too reserved and didn't show any emotion. Even then, more people in this country wanted Gore to be president, but whatever. Dude, pay attention.

Dude, pay attention. In both elections there were more people that didn't want Clinton President and voted for someone else. Both times

Dude, get with it

That unhinged thing really worked for Howard Dean
25th September 2006 03:10 PM
rasputin56 JB has been 100% right on this thread. Clinton stood up to the bullies and gave it to them. They were revealed for the snivelling weasels they truly are.
25th September 2006 03:11 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Absofuckinglutly! Reverse cowgirl! Doggie style. Anal! I'd do it all to that lil' hottie!

Riffy

There has to be at least one hot liberal woman somewhere Riffy!

Has to be. Just one. You think they could produce at least one
25th September 2006 03:13 PM
Maxlugar Reserved:

[Edited by Maxlugar]
25th September 2006 03:13 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Dude, pay attention. In both elections there were more people that didn't want Clinton President and voted for someone else. Both times

Dude, get with it

That unhinged thing really worked for Howard Dean

OK, here's my usual question to your nonsensical ramblings:

What the hell are you talking about and what did that have to with what I was responding to? I know it's difficult, but please, follow along. Thanks for playing.
[Edited by rasputin56]
25th September 2006 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

She's not great looking, but that snarl is a turn on!!!
25th September 2006 03:16 PM
monkey_man
25th September 2006 03:16 PM
Maxlugar Emotionless:

25th September 2006 03:17 PM
rasputin56

OK, that's frightening.
[Edited by rasputin56]
25th September 2006 03:17 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Reserved:

[Edited by Maxlugar]

25th September 2006 03:19 PM
Riffhard
quote:
telecaster wrote:

There has to be at least one hot liberal woman somewhere Riffy!

Has to be. Just one. You think they could produce at least one

Liberal hottness personified!

Riffy
25th September 2006 03:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Anyone remember Al Gore walking right up to Bush during the debates to try and physically intimidate him?

That was classic..Bush gave him one of them head nods like..."sup nurga?"...right then and there all the cool people in this country went Republican
25th September 2006 03:21 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

That has nothing to do with being confrontational and fighting back, as JB is wishing for. You must really be retarded to think Al Gore or John Kerry were too reserved or unemotional during their campaigns. Cold? Yes. Detached? Yes! Wood and stiff? Yes and yes! But the fact remains they were in your face about it and lost.

And the funny thing is that that made sense to you. Go get 'em, Tiger.
25th September 2006 03:22 PM
jb Bottom line, we won one for a change..we made Fox/Wallace look bad. We need more Bubba's and Olbermanns....they are refreshing and not cowards.
25th September 2006 03:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
Max,
Clinton was not out of contaol like Dean or Gore. Rather, just like those on the right who speak vociferously against him(see Limbaugh, Hannity, Dr, Laura, Savage, Wallace, Brit Hume, "Belt-way Boys", etc, he simply did not lie back and take it...

Dude...you do understand the difference between an ex-president and a news reporter/talk show host?...I know Clinton doesn't know the difference, but do you?
25th September 2006 03:23 PM
pdog
25th September 2006 03:25 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
Bottom line, we won one for a change..we made Fox/Wallace look bad. We need more Bubba's and Olbermanns....they are refreshing and not cowards.

Brother, you have never been more right. When you stand up to bullies, all they have left is to post pictures of Helen Thomas.
monkey_man
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That was classic..Bush gave him one of them head nods like..."sup nurga?"...right then and there all the cool people in this country went Republican

So true! The unhinged part of the country saw Bush had the utmost confidence that he could just drop Gore like a bad habit right then and there, but chose a nice little head-nod and dismissed him. Beautiful.

JB would give Michelle An*l in a heartbeat.

telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Bottom line, we won one for a change..we made Fox/Wallace look bad. We need more Bubba's and Olbermanns....they are refreshing and not cowards.

The Jews are leaving the Dems in droves jb!

They are finally waking up and realizing that the Dems hate Israel
25th September 2006 03:26 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...you do understand the difference between an ex-president and a news reporter/talk show host?...I know Clinton doesn't know the difference, but do you?

I liked what I saw Fiji...I really liked it and so should you. It's no fun if you win everytime....we finally exposed Fox/Wallace and the world is seeing it,...some will say he is outof control; I prefer to think he took control.
25th September 2006 03:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Emotionless:

Hey , I do not like that picture .

What is that guy doing to that Kitty ?!?!
25th September 2006 03:27 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

The Jews are leaving the Dems in droves jb!

They are finally waking up and realizing that the Dems hate Israel

Some dems do hatre Israel....Bubbais not one of them.
25th September 2006 03:28 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

I liked what I saw Fiji...I really liked it and so should you. It's no fun if you win everytime....we finally exposed Fox/Wallace and the world is seeing it,...some will say he is outof control; I prefer to think he took control.

He was embarrassing. It looked like weak-ass complaining. It screamed "DEMOCRAT!"
25th September 2006 03:30 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
STEELIE!!?? Babe .................Is that really you ?!?!?! Where in the Hell have you been lately ?!?! .. Did you watch the debates last night ?!?! Didn't John Kerry look " Commanding " and " Knowledgeable " ?!?!?! .....We got ourselves a winner THIS time

Snicker!

25th September 2006 03:32 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

Some dems do hatre Israel....Bubbais not one of them.

Good point, I forgot Monica Lewinsky was Jewish. He loves them!

jb did you know that before he was Pres Clinton never made over $35k a year and never owned a house

Fact

25th September 2006 03:33 PM
pdog While you guys are arguing Dems and Pubs, you forget, terrorists don't care about Clinton's or Bushie's...

How do oyu kill an idea and eliminate an orginazation with no central leadership or country?
You invade Iraq, and country that was not an immeadiate threat?
Allow Pakistan to harbor terrorsits and give Saudi Arabia a pass on exporting hatred and oil.
What would Afgansitan be like today if we put half the resource used in Iraq into that country?
Do we blame Clinton for this?
I blame Gerald Ford, he saw this coming...
FUCK, this thread is retarded!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)