ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 04:00 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, you're a libertarian. And no matter what, Bubba "blew" it yesterday.

He is a hero to the masses and is beloved by more than Bush will ever dream of.
25th September 2006 04:00 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb. Hint. Clinton ain't running again

Disgrace to his dad? You mean Mike Wallace who bascially sucked the dick of the President of Iran in that sham of an interview last month?

Mike Wallace is typical of today's weak American Jew. I wish you all had 1/10th the nuts of your Israeli cousins

"Huh? Holocaust? Never heard of it..."
25th September 2006 04:01 PM
glencar The NY Times ran 23 front page stories when the 2001 Masters was being held. They were trying to get women into the club.
25th September 2006 04:01 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

No, he's just a dumb hick cocksucker. That's all.
25th September 2006 04:02 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb did you know that before he was Pres Clinton never made over $35k a year and never owned a house

Fact

And this is a criticism? A man rises from the humblest of beginnings to become leader of the Free World and you have a PROBLEM with that??? It reminds me of my own path from poverty to Harvard Law School. The question is, tele, Why do you hate the American Dream?

Please explain to me how being born into a rich, powerful, well-connected family, failing at everything you try until you're 40 and then taking over the presidency with the help of your Daddy's buddies on the Supreme Court is a more American story than Bubba's. As Ann Richards said, "George W. Bush was born on third base and thought he hit a triple."

25th September 2006 04:03 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

No not true. I am the first to admit that serious questions need asking and answering. However,what many in the media do is to completely undermine every single move that Bush makes. Here's a perfect example. When the Abu Garibe story broke two years ago. That April the NYT ran 47 above-the-fold articles about it. Forty seven stories!! 47!!! Why? It only inflamed the Islamofucks more. They ran ONE story about the beheading of four Americans above-the-fold. One!! One fucking story!! That's it.

Newsweek goes to press about a Koran getting flushed down the toilet in Gitmo and the whole fucking Islamofuck Street goes up in arms and kills over fifty people. One problem. The story was wholly untrue. It did not happen!

The NYT leaks every tip they get regardless of the national security threat. They do that for one reason,and one reason alone. To undermine Bush. It's pathetic and I'll go so far as to say it's unAmerican. In WWII the media constantly bent over backwards to keep national secrets secret. It was about collectivly trying to defeat our common enemy. Today the NYT is all about defeating Bush. It's obvious as fuck,and to deny it only shows either a very partisan bias,or no genuine knowledge of the subject.

Riffy

Funny, when Scooter's whore Miller was doing the bidding for Bush to get his little vendetta war, the righties didn't seem to mind too much.

And you're right. When we torture people, it should be kept secret.
25th September 2006 04:03 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, he's just a dumb hick cocksucker. That's all.

Cocksucker? I believe all evidence pointed to the contrary.
25th September 2006 04:04 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
The NY Times ran 23 front page stories when the 2001 Masters was being held. They were trying to get women into the club.

Yep! I forgot about that story! Or should I say stories! LOL! The NYT is nothing more than a liberal mouthpiece. Try and get libs to admit it though. They can't see the liberal forest for the liberal trees.

Riffy
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

And this is a criticism? A man rises from the humblest of beginnings to become leader of the Free World and you have a PROBLEM with that??? It reminds me of my own path from poverty to Harvard Law School. The question is, tele, Why do you hate the American Dream?

Please explain to me how being born into a rich, powerful, well-connected family, failing at everything you try until you're 40 and then taking over the presidency with the help of your Daddy's buddies on the Supreme Court is a more American story than Bubba's. As Ann Richards said, "George W. Bush was born on third base and thought he hit a triple."

You're consistently wrong today, Rongo! Annie Richards said that about his Dad at the 1992 DNC Convention. She was half in the bag at the time.
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

The masses? Then howe come he never won a majority in either of his elections?

But I understand Dems have a Sally Field complex, you just want to be liked

Results don't matter, just like me
25th September 2006 04:05 PM
glencar This will only hurt Bubba's legacy. One of his acolytes is on MSNBC working her tail off to defend him. Heavy lifting & she can't work it out.
25th September 2006 04:06 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Results don't matter, just like me

You're right. You don't matter.
25th September 2006 04:07 PM
jb I beleive Joey is the greatest success story this board has ever seen...
25th September 2006 04:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Yep! I forgot about that story! Or should I say stories! LOL! The NYT is nothing more than a liberal mouthpiece. Try and get libs to admit it though. They can't see the liberal forest for the liberal trees.

Riffy

No shit Riffy. The NYT didn't and won't review books by Coulter or O'Reilly or Hannity even though they were all #1 on the NYT best sellers list

Freedom of the press!
25th September 2006 04:09 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I beleive Joey is the greatest success story this board has ever seen...

He's a fag. We have all grown to hate him.
25th September 2006 04:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

plished.jpg[/img]

Where did I say I have a problem with it? I didn't. You made it up

That is why I like Reagan and Lincoln, self made

Good lord, another leftie bringing up the 2000 election again

Guys, try something new, it ain't working for you

25th September 2006 04:11 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's a fag. We have all grown to hate him.

I know Joey on a personal level and enjoy him. He is a good guy and I respect his inteeligence.
25th September 2006 04:12 PM
Poplar
Guy was president for 8 years while Al Qaeda planned 9/11. By any measure, he should have to answer questions about his administration's policies regarding Bin Laden. He actually gets asked about that, and he flies off on some "right wing conspiracy" rant and attacks the reporter. not sure how that earns him any points with anybody.

Bush should have to answer questions (and a shit load of them) as well. But Christ, so should Clinton, and he should have a better answer than he provided in this interview.

ps - 9/11 report found that Clinton blew five (5) chances to get bin Laden. so no way bubba can play the "don't ask me" card.
25th September 2006 04:12 PM
glencar He's alright. One day I'll make it out to Omaha/West Halifax...
25th September 2006 04:13 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're consistently wrong today, Rongo! Annie Richards said that about his Dad at the 1992 DNC Convention. She was half in the bag at the time.

I'm wrong but you're wronger. The quote IS about Dubya, but it was said by Jim Hightower, not Ann Richards. The 1992 quote from Richards about George Sr. was, "Poor George. He can't help it. He was born with a silver foot in his mouth."
25th September 2006 04:13 PM
glencar
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Guy was president for 8 years while Al Qaeda planned 9/11. By any measure, he should have to answer questions about his administration's policies regarding Bin Laden. He actually gets asked about that, and he flies off on some "right wing conspiracy" rant and attacks the reporter. not sure how that earns him any points with anybody.

Bush should have to answer questions (and a shit load of them) as well. But Christ, so should Clinton, and he should have a better answer than he provided in this interview.

ps - 9/11 report found that Clinton blew five (5) chances to get bin Laden. so no way bubba can play the "don't ask me" card.

The Path To 9-11 was highly informative. I think that's why Clintoon was so irritable. His legacy is once again tarnished.
25th September 2006 04:16 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I'm wrong but you're wronger. The quote IS about Dubya, but it was said by Jim Hightower, not Ann Richards. The 1992 quote from Richards about George Sr. was, "Poor George. He can't help it. He was born with a silver foot in his mouth."

She also made the triple joke in 1992 about Dad. And you never admittede your incorrct assertion that the FAA9pre AND post-9-11) was/is not responsible for security. Pre-9-11 it was the airlines. No FAA employees scanned bags/people. Now, it's the TSA. You were wrong then AND you're wrong again, Rongo.
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Feej ever notice howe the Dems and the Arab street are always pissed or offended or outraged over something someone said but yet offer zero alternatives or solutions

Very telling......

Irony is that many of the same people who lambaste religious advocates in this country, and harp that it breeds intolerance, are now some of the most vocal apologists for radical islam, the most intolerant buncha whackjobs on the planet...why do you suppose that is?
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Funny, when Scooter's whore Miller was doing the bidding for Bush to get his little vendetta war, the righties didn't seem to mind too much.

And you're right. When we torture people, it should be kept secret.

God your dim! Did not hear the news Raspy? Scooter did nothing illegal. He will most likely be pardoned and Fitzgerald is looking for a way out of this mess that he created. Joe Wilson,on the other hand,has been proven without the shadow of a doubt to be a certified 100% lying scumbag!

Please describe your idea of torture. The torture story is bogus as fuck. However,if we save one American by using sleep deprivation and loud music then I say torture the fuck out of those animals. Another thing that you pansy assed libs have not figured out is that the Islamofucks think we show weakness at every turn. Your party wants to give them all court appointed lawyers! Fuck them. Torture the hell out of them and them make them disappear for all I care. God knows that when they capture American Troops they don't worry about killing them on the spot. IED's. Stringing American charred corpses up on bridges,execute troops with a bullet to the back of the head,saw heads off with kitchen knives. And you are concerned for their fucking comfort!?!?!?! Every fucking cell in Gitmo is airconditioned! They get religious geared menu items! They recieve a skull cap and prayer rug! They get their own koran! Please tell me when these subhuman fuck's have ever treated Americans likewise?!?!! Fuck em all!

Riffy
25th September 2006 04:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Oh shit...you're serious...you're a strong black man BJ...a strong black man
25th September 2006 04:20 PM
GimmeExile From an objective point of view, I don't understand how anyone could hear that the "country is under attack" and not have the general curiosity to get up and see the news.

25th September 2006 04:20 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Please. The new liberal version defines torture as having a woman interview a Muslim man and also listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers

I've banged many women while listening to the RHCP's...
I will re-think this...
25th September 2006 04:22 PM
jb I think we won this round...the problem is the righties are so use to winning, they are literally stunned at this-a dem fighting back. ...We really put Wallace/Fox/righties in line this weekend...thanks Bubba.
[Edited by jb]
25th September 2006 04:26 PM
telecaster
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
From an objective point of view, I don't understand how anyone could hear that the "country is under attack" and not have the general curiosity to get up and see the news.

You mean jump up hysterical all Howard Dean like?

I can't understand howe a man was President for 8yrs and had 5 major terror attacks under his watch and did nothing
25th September 2006 04:27 PM
glencar I doubt it's considered a win for Bubba, Joshy. FOX News site couldn't handle all the hits today & had to send folks over to youtube. No matter what, FOX News won. Look for Ann Coulter on H&C tonight. She loves Israel.
[Edited by glencar]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)