ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 11:00 AM
jb Wallace got bitched slapped..and deservedly so...atleast Bubba ain't a coward like the rest of the dems and actually points out the neocon Fox News for what it is.
25th September 2006 11:02 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

K.

Are you too uncomfortable in your American skin?...
25th September 2006 11:05 AM
rasputin56 Quite comfy. You?
25th September 2006 11:07 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
Wallace got bitched slapped..and deservedly so...atleast Bubba ain't a coward like the rest of the dems and actually points out the neocon Fox News for what it is.

It took zero balls to go in there and play act a hissy fit to Fox News. He was playing up to the unhinged libs. Now, going off on Howard Dean/ Terry McCauliff for destroying his party would have taken balls. How about standing up for Joe Lieberman in some loud rant on Larry King? Nope.
25th September 2006 11:11 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

It took zero balls to go in there and play act a hissy fit to Fox News. He was playing up to the unhinged libs. Now, going off on Howard Dean/ Terry McCauliff for destroying his party would have taken balls. How about standing up for Joe Lieberman in some loud rant on Larry King? Nope.

No Max..the interview was suppose to be on his foundation and Wallace(a disgrace to his Dad), sand bagged Bubba, but did not expect that Bubba would call him out...I liked it!!!
25th September 2006 11:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels .....speaking of the devil....

Falwell: Clinton scarier than the devil

Los Angeles Times
Published September 25, 2006

WASHINGTON -- Nothing will motivate conservative evangelical Christians to vote Republican in the 2008 presidential election more than a Democratic nominee named Sen. Hillary Clinton -- not even a run by the devil himself.

That was the sentiment expressed by Rev. Jerry Falwell, the longtime evangelical icon and Moral Majority founder, during private remarks Friday as part of the "Values Voter Summit."

A recording of Falwell's comments was obtained by the Los Angeles Times and confirmed by eyewitnesses.

"I certainly hope that Hillary is the candidate ... because nothing will energize my [constituency] like Hillary Clinton," he said in the recording.

Cheers and laughter filled the room as Falwell continued: "If Lucifer ran, he wouldn't."

Falwell told The Associated Press on Sunday that he did not intend to demonize the former first lady. "That was totally tongue-in-cheek, and everyone in the building knew that, and everyone laughed," he said.

Clinton (D-N.Y.) press secretary Philippe Reines told AP on Sunday, "Working for someone who believes in the Golden Rule, we're not going to engage in such vitriolic discourse, but it seems that a new low has been reached in demonizing political opponents."
25th September 2006 11:20 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

No Max..the interview was suppose to be on his foundation and Wallace(a disgrace to his Dad), sand bagged Bubba, but did not expect that Bubba would call him out...I liked it!!!

Clinton eats too much fried food...it's clear he has high blood pressure...he turned purple
25th September 2006 11:22 AM
rasputin56 That's what Monica said, too.
25th September 2006 11:26 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

I don't care if he was sand-bagged or not. It took zero balls. Moreover, he lied. It comes naturally.
25th September 2006 11:26 AM
Jumping Jack Bubba's days are numbered and his blood pressure is through the roof. His daily regime of Mig Macs has caught up with him. His guilt is obviously eating him up. Very sad.
25th September 2006 11:27 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I don't care if he was sand-bagged or not. It took zero balls. Moreover, he lied. It comes naturally.

That's unfair...he tried to kill Bin Laden, unlike the Bush crew........they dropped the ball and are much more responsible for 9/11.
25th September 2006 11:31 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Bubba's days are numbered and his blood pressure is through the roof. His daily regime of Mig Macs has caught up with him. His guilt is obviously eating him up. Very sad.

There is some justice that a man who spent his entire presidency being consumed with his own legacy is now nothing more than another candidate for a guest spot on the Jerry Springer Show

25th September 2006 11:32 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

That's unfair...he tried to kill Bin Laden, unlike the Bush crew........they dropped the ball and are much more responsible for 9/11.

I don't think it's unfair at all. Enjoy the rest of your day.

25th September 2006 11:34 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I don't think it's unfair at all. Enjoy the rest of your day.

I shall ..we are going to a new topless steakhouse for dinner.
25th September 2006 11:34 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

The jews are responsible for 9/11...The Bush Admin. should end American assistance to Israel...Everytime I see an Israeli they're being blown up in a pizza parlor or riding a bus...don't they ever work?
25th September 2006 11:35 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Boy...you sure can suck a dick

Howe many times does he have to tell you he's not interested in you that way?

25th September 2006 11:39 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

One more thing: BOYCOTT RUTH'S CHRIS STEAKHOUSE!
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

Why? I like Ruth's Chris. A friend and I ate there almost every week when we were going to downtown auctions.

They have excellent lobster bisque soup - the petite filets are quite good, and even though I usually never order desert - the creme brulee was not to miss.
25th September 2006 11:40 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The jews are responsible for 9/11...

Are you sure? I heard it was the gays.
25th September 2006 11:45 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

There is some justice that a man who spent his entire presidency being consumed with his own legacy is now nothing more than another candidate for a guest spot on the Jerry Springer Show

The photo shop on this is quite good - except for Monica's head. The rest is quite painterly.

25th September 2006 11:45 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Are you sure? I heard it was the gays.

Gay jews...They are up to no good

25th September 2006 11:48 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

They must be stopped. Now.
25th September 2006 12:00 PM
jb No matter how you look at it, Wallace was fucking humiliated...we all know exactly what he was doing, and the great Clinton brough this ass down to size...humiliationalism at its finest.
[Edited by jb]
25th September 2006 12:08 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Why? I like Ruth's Chris. A friend and I ate there almost every week when we were going to downtown auctions.

They have excellent lobster bisque soup - the petite filets are quite good, and even though I usually never order desert - the creme brulee was not to miss.

I have eaten at Ruth's Chris many , MANY times ( Kansas City , Phoenix , Honolulu , et. )

It is what separates the mens from the boys .

Curscee Joe
25th September 2006 12:11 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have eaten at Ruth's Chris many , MANY times ( Kansas City , Phoenix , Honolulu , et. )

It is what separates the mens from the boys .

Curscee Joe

Nothing like steak cooked in butter!

Gigi thinks I have a penis - did you know that?

It should take decaking to a new level...!

25th September 2006 12:14 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Nothing like steak cooked in butter!

YOU are like butter .

Now please , allow me ( Joey grabs Lambchop's bathetic little avatar and rams it up his Ass ) ...... whilst I UNCAKE !!!!!!!!!

[kins]

[Edited by Joey]
25th September 2006 12:31 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Is this guy a gay jew?

25th September 2006 12:32 PM
Jumping Jack Bubba has proven he fits in with the new Democrats and can foam at the mouth almost as well as Dean.

BTW, Bubba prefers two hump camels!!!
25th September 2006 12:33 PM
jb Any way you spin it, this hurts the righties bad...good job Bubba!!1
25th September 2006 12:36 PM
Poplar
I think Clinton looked insecure and petulant.
25th September 2006 12:41 PM
rasputin56 It's a beautiful thing when those on the right start claiming how "unhinged" and "blinded by hate" those on the left are. I'm always reminded of the shave and a haircut bit from Roger Rabbit. Just mention Clinton, any Clinton, and watch them go. They can't help themselves. It's quite funny.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)