ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th September 2006 11:56 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Actually it clears things up for me pretty damn well.

Someday, God forbid, Al Qaeda might bomb a corn field or behead a cow in your neighborhood a clariy will come to you.

See Joey...that's why you have to call Max daddy before you can come in the treehouse....that right there
26th September 2006 12:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I didn't see it so how could I comment on content!!! No one did! Cut me some slack, Jangly!!!

Watch it...the kid is gonna drop the "H" bomb on ya
26th September 2006 12:06 PM
Joey " See Joey...that's why you have to call Max daddy before you can come in the treehouse....that right there"

[Edited by Joey]
26th September 2006 12:12 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" See Joey...that's why you have to call Max daddy before you can come in the treehouse....that right there"

[Edited by Joey]

Yo Salaam...your ride is here

26th September 2006 12:13 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
I once smoked some dope that was so strong that my testicles began to shrink .

Word !

26th September 2006 12:17 PM
rasputin56 We should all defend our brilliant leader against any and all criticism because we are at "war"? Does that mean he's more important than our country regardless of his actions? That's beautiful, man.

Oh, but we haven't had an attack in 5 years...brilliant.
26th September 2006 12:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Joey wrote:
I once smoked some dope that was so strong that my testicles began to shrink .

Word !

26th September 2006 12:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Yes, all those attacks since 9/11 on our country are pathetic. This idiot has to go!

Tell me, should we have left Iraq alone? You posted to me a few days ago that you supported the capture of Saddam Hussein. How is one accomplished without the other?

Wait... By this rationale, the attacks in 1993 on the WTC, come into play. And if 9/11 is Clintons fault, then 93 is Bush Sr.'s fault, and he is the one who didn't go after Saddam, because he is a huge humungo pussy.
None of this matter does it, b/c everyone needs to point the finger and blame the other Americans for ruining America...
Iraq is a huge waste of money, the failures after the invasion may have or may not have matterede. The failures still exist, and they fall squarely on the President and his cabinet.
The real tragedy isn't the failure to secure Iraq, it was the non-commitment to Afghanistan. And now, and only now when Afghanistan is on the verge of or over the brink, does the administration bring out the broom of rhetotic to try to clean it up.
A few days after Septemeber 11th, my president promised me he would kill and capture the people responsible. That oppurtunity existed in Tora Bora. They failed b/c the plan was shitty and the commitment wasn't there. Every war decision since then has followed this same pattern.
War is not a substitute for diplomacy, it is a failure of diplomacy.
There was never an immeadite threat from irag. The hammering of justification, even still to this day will not change that. The truth is, and will always be, that the persuit of Al Queada in Afganistan was fucked up. It was becoming clear that the clinton Administration has plans, weekly breifings and spent real time looking at Al Quaeda and terror threats. It is also clear that The Bush Administration has delegated this same issue to lower level subordinates and ignored the advice of the former administration. Al Qeada attacked the US twice on American soil. It's pretty obvious that Clintons response prevented a 2nd attack during his administration. They did the work and persued the threats. Did the Bush adminstrations ignoring, enable the 2nd attack? Who knows or even cares. It happened. People were murdered, and the world cried with us, willing to do anything to end the madness.
So I come full circle, b/c we go back to Tora Bora failures, and the invasion of Iraq, which was a country that was no an immenent threat.
Our president tonight, will have dinner with a man, who is an evil dictator and has nukes aka: WMD's and harbors terorists in his country. He uses torture and impronment to keep power. This man is far more evil than Saddam Huissein. Just as Saddam was once a tool and an enemy of our enemy, so we treat Musharaf as some hero. Ironically, the leader of Iran, is actually one of the few truly elected leaders in the Mid East. And sadly the others are also closely tied to teror groups, like Hammas and Hezbollah. That exists b/c of failures of diplomacy, and these fucked up alliances exists b/c of failures of judgement... The solution would've been simple, finsh the job in Afghanistan, and accept and admit you fucked up.
Bullshit pride, a greed for iraqi oil and a family grudge and alliance with Saudi Arabia led us into Iraq. What irony, that Saudi Arabia is the epicenter of Islamic hatred towards The West!!!
26th September 2006 12:26 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
We should all defend our brilliant leader against any and all criticism because we are at "war"? Does that mean he's more important than our country regardless of his actions? That's beautiful, man.

Oh, but we haven't had an attack in 5 years...brilliant.

You're so cute when you try to stammer out a retort! Was that English?
26th September 2006 12:27 PM
Joey " You're so cute when you try to stammer out a retort! Was that English?"

26th September 2006 12:29 PM
lotsajizz hey Joey!!!

26th September 2006 12:35 PM
pdog Hey Jizzy!
26th September 2006 12:40 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You're so cute when you try to stammer out a retort! Was that English?

Ya think?

Who am I kidding, of course you don't...
26th September 2006 12:41 PM
pdog English is my 2nd language!
Melody, it was her 2nd name!
26th September 2006 12:45 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wait... By this rationale, the attacks in 1993 on the WTC, come into play. And if 9/11 is Clintons fault, then 93 is Bush Sr.'s fault, and he is the one who didn't go after Saddam, because he is a huge humungo pussy.
None of this matter does it, b/c everyone needs to point the finger and blame the other Americans for ruining America...
Iraq is a huge waste of money, the failures after the invasion may have or may not have matterede. The failures still exist, and they fall squarely on the President and his cabinet.
The real tragedy isn't the failure to secure Iraq, it was the non-commitment to Afghanistan. And now, and only now when Afghanistan is on the verge of or over the brink, does the administration bring out the broom of rhetotic to try to clean it up.
A few days after Septemeber 11th, my president promised me he would kill and capture the people responsible. That oppurtunity existed in Tora Bora. They failed b/c the plan was shitty and the commitment wasn't there. Every war decision since then has followed this same pattern.
War is not a substitute for diplomacy, it is a failure of diplomacy.
There was never an immeadite threat from irag. The hammering of justification, even still to this day will not change that. The truth is, and will always be, that the persuit of Al Queada in Afganistan was fucked up. It was becoming clear that the clinton Administration has plans, weekly breifings and spent real time looking at Al Quaeda and terror threats. It is also clear that The Bush Administration has delegated this same issue to lower level subordinates and ignored the advice of the former administration. Al Qeada attacked the US twice on American soil. It's pretty obvious that Clintons response prevented a 2nd attack during his administration. They did the work and persued the threats. Did the Bush adminstrations ignoring, enable the 2nd attack? Who knows or even cares. It happened. People were murdered, and the world cried with us, willing to do anything to end the madness.
So I come full circle, b/c we go back to Tora Bora failures, and the invasion of Iraq, which was a country that was no an immenent threat.
Our president tonight, will have dinner with a man, who is an evil dictator and has nukes aka: WMD's and harbors terorists in his country. He uses torture and impronment to keep power. This man is far more evil than Saddam Huissein. Just as Saddam was once a tool and an enemy of our enemy, so we treat Musharaf as some hero. Ironically, the leader of Iran, is actually one of the few truly elected leaders in the Mid East. And sadly the others are also closely tied to teror groups, like Hammas and Hezbollah. That exists b/c of failures of diplomacy, and these fucked up alliances exists b/c of failures of judgement... The solution would've been simple, finsh the job in Afghanistan, and accept and admit you fucked up.
Bullshit pride, a greed for iraqi oil and a family grudge and alliance with Saudi Arabia led us into Iraq. What irony, that Saudi Arabia is the epicenter of Islamic hatred towards The West!!!

Well said!

26th September 2006 12:59 PM
rasputin56 Much credit and kudos should be bestowed upon pdogger for summing up this whole so-called "war on terror" in multiple posts on this thread. Too bad many here will be unable to read and/or comprehend its meaning.

Now, where was that fine pic of Helen Thomas? Sweet.
26th September 2006 01:00 PM
pdog
It seems that everyone was behind the president after The September 11th attacks. Never, has it seemded the right was behind Clinton after WTC attacks in 1993... The Kobar, and Cole attacks also seem to be points the right wing rhetoric machine enjoy bringing up. They point the finger and hold these attacks up as Clintons great failures, yet that same ire is lost on September 11th, and the failures of the Bush administration before and after.

We were attacked in USA, not Republicans or Democrats. All of us. There weren't two types of attacks! Why are we talking about them as such?
26th September 2006 01:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

It seems that everyone was behind the president after The September 11th attacks. Never, has it seemded the right was behind Clinton after WTC attacks in 1993... The Kobar, and Cole attacks also seem to be points the right wing rhetoric machine enjoy bringing up. They point the finger and hold these attacks up as Clintons great failures, yet that same ire is lost on September 11th, and the failures of the Bush administration before and after.

We were attacked in USA, not Republicans or Democrats. All of us. There weren't two types of attacks! Why are we talking about them as such?

You are ON FIRE today, my friend.

LJ.
26th September 2006 01:05 PM
jb The right , hate feedom. They failed, as pointed out above, to ever stand hand and hand with dems, even wehn we were attacked. To the righties, partisan politics alwasy prevails over patriotism.
26th September 2006 01:08 PM
rasputin56 Yes, see the shameless outing of a CIA NOC agent who was working on keeping WMD's away from rogue states just to play CYA for the Admin.
26th September 2006 01:11 PM
Maxlugar Then why is Bill Clinton going on Fox claiming to have done so much to get Bin Laden and Bush did nothing, after a simple question from a reporter?

Are yin's forgetting what started this thread?

Christ.
26th September 2006 01:11 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You are ON FIRE today, my friend.

LJ.

I wouldn't even let that punk Musharaff use my toilet, let alone have dinner with him.
My president is having dinner with a man, who by our own justification for an invasion of Iraq, is far more evil than Saddam ever dreamed of being.
This should be a day of national shame!
This asshole refuses to allow us to go after Al Queada in his country, where he refuses to do so himself... I hope Bush is getting the national reacharound as we get punk'd by this fucker harder than Hugo did last week. The motherfucker is on a book signing tour too, to add insult to injury!
How about free elections in Pakistan... Where is the outrage about human rights in Pakistan or WMD's in Pakistan or Bin Laden in Pakistan?
And we're talking about Bill Clinton!!!
WHAT The Mother Fucking WHAT!
26th September 2006 01:12 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Yes, see the shameless outing of a CIA NOC agent who was working on keeping WMD's away from rogue states just to play CYA for the Admin.

Hey Corky, the summer of '05 called...it wants it's conspiracy theory back.

26th September 2006 01:15 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I wouldn't even let that punk Musharaff use my toilet, let alone have dinner with him.
My president is having dinner with a man, who by our own justification for an invasion of Iraq, is far more evil than Saddam ever dreamed of being.
This should be a day of national shame!
This asshole refuses to allow us to go after Al Queada in his country, where he refuses to do so himself... I hope Bush is getting the national reacharound as we get punk'd by this fucker harder than Hugo did last week. The motherfucker is on a book signing tour too, to add insult to injury!
How about free elections in Pakistan... Where is the outrage about human rights in Pakistan or WMD's in Pakistan or Bin Laden in Pakistan?
And we're talking about Bill Clinton!!!
WHAT The Mother Fucking WHAT!

Pdog, you can now see what happens when they ALREADY HAVE the nukes and why it's so important to make sure they don't get them, if you can. Besides, they were threatend pretty severely after 9/11, apparently.
26th September 2006 01:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Then why is Bill Clinton going on Fox claiming to have done so much to get Bin Laden and Bush did nothing, after a simple question from a reporter?

Are yin's forgetting what started this thread?

Christ.

Everything changed after 9-11... you are either with us or against us. We will not allow nations to harbor terrorists or produce weapons of mass destruction, we will find kill or capture and bring to justice those who attacked us. Now ladies and gentelmen, may we introduce President General Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan.
26th September 2006 01:20 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Hey Corky, the summer of '05 called...it wants it's conspiracy theory back.

Don't you guys ever get sick and tired of merely using your head for a hammer? Really, it's OK, don't be afraid to fire off a few synapses, it won't hurt.
26th September 2006 01:24 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Pdog, you can now see what happens when they ALREADY HAVE the nukes and why it's so important to make sure they don't get them, if you can. Besides, they were threatend pretty severely after 9/11, apparently.

And now he's using that threat to put us down and sell books!
And you hate Clinton? One thing you can't deny, can't ever refuse. Bill Clinton is an American, and like bush, love his country and does not wish to see our country fall!
Letting this piece of shit in our house, the home of our president, is disgusting!!! Especially with the bad mouthing. Hugo was all talk, this fucker is the real deal, evil dictator. Unelected and took over in a Coup.
Do you know this fuckers history? He allows Pakistan to run is the same fuedal manner Afghanistan was and is still running in most places, like The Taliban did.
I'm truly sickened by this...
26th September 2006 01:28 PM
jb Clinton has spent his entire life doing things to help all people. Unlike Bush, a child of prvilege, Clinton's humble upbringing, similat to JB's, made him understand and appreciate the common man. Clinton is a true hero who is still fighting to help the down-trodden, while Bush is simply following Rove and the politics of personal destruction........Thank you Prez Clinton, and thank you JB, you both are making the world just a little bit better!!!!
[Edited by jb]
26th September 2006 01:31 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Clinton has spent his entire life doing things to help all people. Unlike Bush, a child of prvilege, Clinton's humble upbringing, similat to JB's, made him understand and appreciate the common man. Clinton is a true hero who is still fighting to help the down-trodden, while Bush is simply following Rove and the politics of personal destruction........Thank you Prez Clinton, and thank you JB, you both are making the world just a little bit better!!!!
[Edited by jb]

True!
26th September 2006 01:32 PM
Maxlugar Clinton Geeks....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)