ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th September 2006 04:03 PM
jb Truth be told, I have no problem with Musharaf...he is sort of caught in the middle of being the leader of a Muslim nation and trying to cooperate with the US....
26th September 2006 04:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No shit...we have a lot more to worry about than Musharraf...and when he is taking out by the islamafucks, then you will see some serious fucknuts in power over there

Come on Pdog, you're worried about Musharraf?...man you don't know half of who our government breaks bread with...Musharraf is childs play...we're sharing snickers with all kinds of bad cats

I'm pretty sure Clinton and others treated Arafat to a happy meal over the years...blow a gasket about that

My head is spinning.
I'm not talking about Arafat and Camp David peace talks.
President General Pervez Musharraf... google him... If you like him fine. I think he's a piece of shit dictator who care nothing about American Security... He likes our money!
Promoting a book during a white house press conf.
Let's compare. Hamas is elected, President General Pervez Musharraf is not. Hezbollah is elected in Lebanon Govt., President General Pervez Musharraf is not. Prez. giligan in Iran, elected, President General Pervez Musharraf not elected.
He's a pig. He torures people and is as sick a fuckhead as saddam was. Fine, work with him, use him where needed, but letting him into our White house, treating him like a celebrity on a book tour. SICKENING!
26th September 2006 04:04 PM
Fiji Joe I googled...

Tee to the Hee

---------

Musharraf wins a pat from Clinton

Islamabad, Sep 19: President Pervez Musharraf, seeking American investment in Pakistan, has come in for some praise from former US President Bill Clinton, who said that he was doing a "fine" job.

Clinton who along with Jordan's King Abdullah took part in a meeting addressed by Musharraf in New York to scout for American investment in Pakistan, briefly exchanged views with the Pakistani President.

"You are doing very fine work," Clinton was quoted as telling Musharraf by the Daily Times today.

In his speech, Musharraf urged American businessmen to invest in Pakistan because of its "investment-friendly economic environment." "We have turned around the economy and the country offers a level-playing field to all," he said in the address to US businessmen.

He said Pakistan's GDP grew at seven per cent over the last four years, per capita income had doubled, foreign exchange reserves were healthy, exports had increased by 14 per cent and revenue grew by 20 per cent.

He said thanks to Pakistan's geo-strategic location, it was set to become a hub of trade and an energy corridor. "Foreign investors are making money in Pakistan," he added.

Speaking on the occasion, President of Coca-Cola International Muhtar Kent said Pakistan was the fastest-growing and best-performing economy in Asia. He said the overall environment in Pakistan was business-friendly.

--- PTI
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
26th September 2006 04:05 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

My head is spinning.
I'm not talking about Arafat and Camp David peace talks.
President General Pervez Musharraf... google him... If you like him fine. I think he's a piece of shit dictator who care nothing about American Security... He likes our money!
Promoting a book during a white house press conf.
Let's compare. Hamas is elected, President General Pervez Musharraf is not. Hezbollah is elected in Lebanon Govt., President General Pervez Musharraf is not. Prez. giligan in Iran, elected, President General Pervez Musharraf not elected.
He's a pig. He torures people and is as sick a fuckhead as saddam was. Fine, work with him, use him where needed, but letting him into our White house, treating him like a celebrity on a book tour. SICKENING!

I beleive his wife is extravagant?
26th September 2006 04:05 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Good point....I will wear my IDF shirt prodly!! It has a huge Jewish star...you will be missed!!! I will bring you one to AC if you want(what size are you?)
[Edited by jb]

If it all cotton XL...
26th September 2006 04:06 PM
telecaster Musharaffs brother is a brain surgeon in my home town in Illinois

jb...I smell a lawsuit developing

26th September 2006 04:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I googled...

Tee to the Hee

---------

Musharraf wins a pat from Clinton

Islamabad, Sep 19: President Pervez Musharraf, seeking American investment in Pakistan, has come in for some praise from former US President Bill Clinton, who said that he was doing a "fine" job.

Clinton who along with Jordan's King Abdullah took part in a meeting addressed by Musharraf in New York to scout for American investment in Pakistan, briefly exchanged views with the Pakistani President.

"You are doing very fine work," Clinton was quoted as telling Musharraf by the Daily Times today.

In his speech, Musharraf urged American businessmen to invest in Pakistan because of its "investment-friendly economic environment." "We have turned around the economy and the country offers a level-playing field to all," he said in the address to US businessmen.

He said Pakistan's GDP grew at seven per cent over the last four years, per capita income had doubled, foreign exchange reserves were healthy, exports had increased by 14 per cent and revenue grew by 20 per cent.

He said thanks to Pakistan's geo-strategic location, it was set to become a hub of trade and an energy corridor. "Foreign investors are making money in Pakistan," he added.

Speaking on the occasion, President of Coca-Cola International Muhtar Kent said Pakistan was the fastest-growing and best-performing economy in Asia. He said the overall environment in Pakistan was business-friendly.

--- PTI
[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Fucking A thnk you. As I said before, it's not about parties for me. It's about America... A beautiful Libertarian America, where Christians, muslims and jews are all equally worthless. Where We fight an enemy as one, and hold true to our values and our constitution.... And we don't pretend we're fighting a war on terror in Iraq. We say the truth, we're grabbing the oil, so the chinesse can't get it... am I right!!! I just wish the pussy Dems and Pubs could just admit it.
We need a President General Pervez Musharraf in Iraq, then our problems could end there!
26th September 2006 04:08 PM
glencar If Musharrif's hanging with THOSE TWO, fry the fucker!
26th September 2006 04:09 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Musharaffs brother is a brain surgeon in my home town in Illinois

That's funny!
26th September 2006 04:09 PM
monkey_man
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Please quantify this list with names of killed/captured to compare with the list so that we may check your math! Did your friend appoint the listmaker too??

Still waiting for your list Tele. . . .
26th September 2006 04:10 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's funny!

Tele's always funny!
26th September 2006 04:11 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tele's always funny!

The IDF chicks are smoking hot!!!
26th September 2006 04:11 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

"
Sure. You said at 12:36

"The proof is there, that the clinton admin did more"

I want a list of results under Clinton. I can show you that under Bush over 80% of Al Q leadership at the time of 9/11 is dead or captured

Show us what results Clinton got

Not "nearlys" but results

You still haven't worked on the comprehension thing, did you?

Anyways, 80% huh? That's a lot of #2's isn't it?

Mmmmm,

gracias, my compadre in arms.
[Edited by rasputin56]
26th September 2006 04:12 PM
jb The frog is a creature we have come to fear and respect.
26th September 2006 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Musharrif's hanging with THOSE TWO, fry the fucker!

I knew you'd come around...LOL!!!
Unfortunately, It's We who are hanging with him. He is in OUR White house, with OUR president!
I just wish people would see past the party rhetoric. If he serves a purpose, to help us fine... To give him a stage and welcome him here, too much bullshit for me!
America was attacked, not a political party. A political party isn't to blame for it, or any one individul person or president!
26th September 2006 04:13 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Musharaffs brother is a brain surgeon in my home town in Illinois

Damn straight, you should at least get your money back.
26th September 2006 04:14 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I betcha they like to fuck too!
26th September 2006 04:14 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Kinda funny but you have to work on delivery...
26th September 2006 04:15 PM
monkey_man
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Fucking hilarious!
26th September 2006 04:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Fucking A thnk you. As I said before, it's not about parties for me. It's about America... A beautiful Libertarian America, where Christians, muslims and jews are all equally worthless. Where We fight an enemy as one, and hold true to our values and our constitution.... And we don't pretend we're fighting a war on terror in Iraq. We say the truth, we're grabbing the oil, so the chinesse can't get it... am I right!!! I just wish the pussy Dems and Pubs could just admit it.
We need a President General Pervez Musharraf in Iraq, then our problems could end there!

About America?...and you think the alternative to Pervez in Pakistan is a better option?...Fuckin' A really?...I'm writing that down in my chart...I will wager that will come back to haunt you

You know, this (American) democracy was born from a military coup...you know that right?
26th September 2006 04:17 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:

This Goy agrees with you.
26th September 2006 04:18 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
The frog is a creature we have come to fear and respect.

26th September 2006 04:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Still waiting for your list Tele. . . .

Sure. You mean like this one from two years ago when 75% were dead or captured. Now it is well over 80%

http://www.borrull.org/e/noticia.php?id=40842

Thanks for playing

We have a clock radio as a consolation prize for you on your way out

Now why don't any of you Clinton apologists show us a list of Al Q killed or captured while Clinton was President

We will wait

26th September 2006 04:19 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

nice work!!!
26th September 2006 04:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

About America?...and you think the alternative to Pervez in Pakistan is a better option?...Fuckin' A really?...I'm writing that down in my chart...I will wager that will come back to haunt you

You know, this (American) democracy was born from a military coup...you know that right?

I don't like him in Our White house... That's all I've said... He's scum. He harbors terrorists and refuses to let us persue them. Do you agree with him on that?
26th September 2006 04:21 PM
telecaster Al Q killed or captured under Bush. Now one of you Clinton lovers show a list of those Al Q killed or captured under Clinton.

"How much of al Qaeda's leadership has been captured or killed?

Terrorism: Questions & Answers (http://cfrterrorism.org/home/)

Most terror experts agree with official claims that counterterrorism efforts have substantially depleted al Qaeda's senior ranks.

According to the White House, "of the senior al Qaeda and associated leaders, operational managers, and key facilitators the United States has been tracking, more than two-thirds have been detained, captured, or killed." In each of the three presidential debates, President George W. Bush said that 75 percent of Qaeda leaders were dead or in custody.

Experts point out, however, that it is impossible to identify all of the top-ranking members of the shadowy network. Nor is it known how quickly Qaeda operatives who have been captured or killed are replaced. Following is a list of 29 operatives identified by experts and by the U.S. government as key Qaeda members. Sixteen are in custody, four are believed dead, and nine remain at large.

Captured

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. A Kuwaiti who is the alleged mastermind of the 9/11 attacks. He is also believed to have personally executed Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in January 2002. Captured in Pakistan in March 2003.

Abu Zubaida. A Palestinian born in Saudi Arabia, thought to have served as Osama bin Laden's field commander following the death of Mohammed Atef. Captured in Pakistan in March 2002.

Ramzi Binalshibh. A Yemeni national and an alleged coordinator of the September 11 attacks, accused of involvement in attacks on the USS Cole in October 2000 and on a Tunisian synagogue in April 2002.
Captured in Pakistan in September 2002.

Mohammed Haydar Zammar. A Syrian-born German national accused of recruiting several of the 9/11 hijackers. Arrested in Morocco soon after the September 11 attacks.

Ali Abdul Rahman al-Ghamdi. A Saudi described as al Qaeda's top leader in Saudi Arabia and suspected of masterminding a series of bombings in Riyadh in 2003. Surrendered to Saudi authorities in June 2003.

Mohamedou Ould Slahi. A Mauritanian alleged to have played a key role in the recruitment of some of the 9/11 hijackers. Captured by Mauritanian authorities and turned over to the United States in November 2002 on suspicion he plotted to bomb Los Angeles International Airport during the 2000 millennium celebrations.

Omar al-Faruq. A Kuwaiti and an alleged link between al Qaeda and other militant Islamic groups in Southeast Asia. He was arrested in Indonesia in June 2002.

Mohsen F. A Kuwaiti whose full identity is unknown, plotted unsuccesfully to blow up a hotel in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa. Arrested in Kuwait in November 2002.

Hambali, aka Riduan Issamuddin. An Indonesian, reportedly a top strategist for Qaeda-linked Jemaah Islamiya in Southeast Asia. Captured in Thailand in August 2003.

Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri. A Saudi thought to be al Qaeda's chief of operations in the Persian Gulf. Captured in the United Arab Emirates in November 2002.

Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani. A Tanzanian suspected in the 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Captured in Pakistan in July 2004.

Abu Issa al-Hindi. A British national born in India, allegedly a central planner of detailed reconnaissance of U.S. financial institutions. Captured in Britain in August 2004.

Zacarias Moussaoui. A French citizen of Moroccan origin, thought by U.S. officials to be the "20th 9/11 hijacker." Reportedly prevented from participating in the September 11 attacks because he was in custody in Minnesota on an immigration violation.

Mounir al-Motassadek. A Moroccan arrested in Hamburg in November 2001, the only person to have been convicted of a crime connected to the 9/11 attacks. In 2004, Germany's Supreme Court threw out the verdict. Currently being retried.

Richard Reid. British-born, sentenced to life in prison in January 2003 for trying to blow up an airliner with explosives hidden in his shoes.

Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri. A Saudi believed to have been head of Qaeda operations in the Persian Gulf and linked to the August 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. Sentenced to death by a Yemeni court in September 2004 for the bomb attack on the USS Cole, which killed 17 U.S. sailors in October 2000. Currently in U.S. custody.

Believed dead

Amjad Farooqi. A Pakistani, allegedly helped organize two failed assassination attempts on Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf and participated in the abduction and murder of Daniel Pearl. Reportedly killed by Pakistani security forces in September 2004.

Mohammed Atef. An Egyptian believed to have been al Qaeda's senior field commander. According to the Pentagon, he was killed in Afghanistan in November 2001.

Ali Qaed Senyan al-Harthi. A Yemeni suspected of involvement in the bombing of the USS Cole. Believed to have been killed in a U.S. counterterrorist operation in Yemen in November 2002.

Abu Hazim al-Shair. A Yemeni and former bin Laden bodyguard thought to have been al Qaeda's chief of operations for the Gulf States and a key planner of the May 2003 bombings of Western residential compounds in Saudi Arabia. Reportedly killed in Riyadh by Saudi security forces in March 2004.

At large

Osama bin Laden.

Ayman al-Zawahri. An Egyptian believed to be bin Laden's spiritual adviser and doctor. Some experts consider him the architect of the Qaeda ideology.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. A Jordanian accused of spearheading the insurgency against U.S. forces in Iraq. Experts disagree whether he is a Qaeda operative or has merely associated himself with bin Laden.

Sheikh Said. A Saudi, bin Laden's brother-in-law, and al Qaeda's financial controller.

Saif al-Adel. An Egyptian who is bin Laden's security chief.

Abu Mohammed al-Masri. An Egyptian who ran Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan.

Sulaiman Abu Ghaith. A Kuwaiti and Qaeda spokesman.

Thirwat Salah Shirhata. An Egyptian and al-Zawahri's deputy in Egyptian Islamic Jihad, an Egyptian network founded in the late 1970s that effectively merged with al Qaeda in 2001.

Abu Faraj al Libbi. A Libyan said to have become third in command of al Qaeda when Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was captured in 2003. Allegedly the mastermind of two failed attempts to assassinate Pakistani President Musharraf.

Fecha:2004-10-23
26th September 2006 04:22 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Sure. You mean like this one from two years ago when 75% were dead or captured. Now it is well over 80%

http://www.borrull.org/e/noticia.php?id=40842

Hmmm and they haven't grown since then. . .interesting. Keep up the bumper sticker talking points they never fail to entertain! I thought cut and paste was beneath you!
[Edited by monkey_man]
jb Where's Osama???You know, that tall guy with bad kidneys?
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

A bunch of rich white guys who didn't want to pay taxes w/o representation...
I'm cool with that!
Not cool with slavery or the genocide of Indians... I'm not saying we were perfect!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
The frog is a creature we have come to fear and respect.

We loathe & disdain certain "Frogs" if ya know what I mean...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)