ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th September 2006 03:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maxy & Feej, you oughta watch the Keith Olbermann youtube from the last page. That guy is so bad, it ain't funny! Over at lib boards, they've canonized the schmuck.

I couldn't stand him when he was on ESPN...he was pretty much out of his element...all the cool athletes were like, "shut up egg head and get me some gatorade"
26th September 2006 03:26 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

He went after Bin Laden and the administration never took the foot of the pedal, they even gave the new admin. all the intel they had, it was delegated to lessers in the new admin. BUT!!! Bush/Cheney/Rummy were already talking about Iraq!

They had their chances. That Path To 9-11 movie was very informative. Richard Clarke evidently co-operated with it big time so I'd be interested to see what he has to say about Clintoon & his manipulations.
26th September 2006 03:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I couldn't stand him when he was on ESPN...he was pretty much out of his element...all the cool athletes were like, "shut up egg head and get me some gatorade"

YOU ARE NIPPING AT MAXY'S HEELS TODAY!
26th September 2006 03:28 PM
jb Olbermann, imo, speaks the the millions of us who feel we are being called unpatriotic if we dare challenge anything this administration does. I find him a breath of fresh air, and a true American of german descent.
26th September 2006 03:28 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I guess I'm an asshole too. I laughed while attending funerals. It's part of grieving...
Do you know what he was laughing about, and tell me, why is it bad to find humor, even at a funeral?
You better laugh at my funeral... You know I'm all about enjoying life...

I've laughed at funerals too but I didn't wait for the camera to go on before wiping tears from my eyes. Clintoon doesn't have a genuine emotion in him. I think that whole Chris Wallace thing was staged no matter what his acolytes say.
26th September 2006 03:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

I guess I'm an asshole too. I laughed while attending funerals. It's part of grieving...
Do you know what he was laughing about, and tell me, why is it bad to find humor, even at a funeral?

Did you act like you were crying 1.5 seconds later?

Did you have to fake it like Clinton?

And for your information Mr. Testy, I put the "fun" in "funeral!"

I want you at mine. Open bar, topshelf, kegs, lap dances

Too bad I will miss it
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

He went after Bin Laden and the administration never took the foot of the pedal, they even gave the new admin. all the intel they had, it was delegated to lessers in the new admin. BUT!!! Bush/Cheney/Rummy were already talking about Iraq!

Oh I get it...you're pretending to make a serious argument as a means of drawing attention to your real point...that Clinton was the last American with the power to kill who had a 100% certainty of Bin Laden's whereabouts...that's clever
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Olbermann, imo, speaks the the millions of us who feel we are being called unpatriotic if we dare challenge anything this administration does. I find him a breath of fresh air, and a true American of german descent.

I find him to be just a huge fart in a small Church. I detest him yet on occasion I watch his spiels.
[Edited by glencar]
26th September 2006 03:30 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
They had their chances. That Path To 9-11 movie was very informative. Richard Clarke evidently co-operated with it big time so I'd be interested to see what he has to say about Clintoon & his manipulations.

Did you read what i wrote about everyone trying to blame each other. The attacks on the USA were not aimed at a political party. They were aimed at America...
For Bush or any Republican to put the blame on the former, is really shameful.
How many times did Bush mention Bin Laden ,while in office, pre-911? Zero... I'm not blaming him, but they did make a mistake. They need to accept it, move on and learn... Just like how Rumsfeld has proven his incopetence in Iraq. These fucks are either stupid, too prideful or just don't give a fuck about people dying!
26th September 2006 03:30 PM
jb I have been to too many funerals, and laughter, atleast during the eulogy, is often quite comforting. Many prists/rabbis will tell stories of the deceased which bering laughter and tears........
26th September 2006 03:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
I find him to be just a huge fart in a small Church. I detest him yet on occasion I watch his spiels.
[Edited by glencar]

You and jb better not turn off Olbermann

If you do be will be down to 4 viewers nationwide
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
[Edited by glencar]

I feel the same way about a few right wing pundits.
I really do like Pat Buchanan, he may be one of the few libertarian Republicans still around!
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I will laugh at then pretend to cry...and when it's over, on the ride home, get a blow job instead of attending to matters of national security...I will make you proud
26th September 2006 03:32 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I can't beleive you guys watch this much TV... It'll rot your teeth!
glencar pdog, I'm not even 70% impressed with Dubya & his band of nearly-competents. I don't think they took the threat seriously & I don't mind questions being asked about that. Yet this thread is about Clintoon & his appearance on FOX & howe embarrassing he(once again) was.
jb [quote]telecaster wrote:

[/quote

I have just decided NOT to go to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th September 2006 03:35 PM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

He is one of the more stupid liberal talking heads. His audience is even more stupid. All two of them.

People that watch Olberman probably read USA Today

The newpaper for stupid people
26th September 2006 03:35 PM
glencar Daddy you're a fool to cry...
26th September 2006 03:36 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I will laugh at then pretend to cry...and when it's over, on the ride home, get a blow job instead of attending to matters of national security...I will make you proud

I hope you're not being sarcastic, b/c that is what will best honor me!
The Nat. Sec part... Dude! Get real. Name one president, who you honestly beleive wants this country to be attacked or fail. Many are to blame for mistakes and not being pro-active... I'm not saying Bush caused it, He just didn't focus on Al Queda prior, and not too much since!
The proof is there, that the clinton admin did more. I first heard of Bin Laden from Clinton, after we were attacked in NYC 1993... Bush never mentioned him prior to 911, and by their own admission, didn't heed the warnings.
26th September 2006 03:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh I get it...you're pretending to make a serious argument as a means of drawing attention to your real point...that Clinton was the last American with the power to kill who had a 100% certainty of Bin Laden's whereabouts...that's clever

Maybe pdog would like to list all the success Clinton had

We will wait
26th September 2006 03:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Then why is Bill Clinton going on Fox claiming to have done so much to get Bin Laden and Bush did nothing, after a simple question from a reporter?

Are yin's forgetting what started this thread?

Christ.

If you persist in this manner, I will revoke all your y'ins privileges.
26th September 2006 03:38 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

I hope you're not being sarcastic, b/c that is what will best honor me!
The Nat. Sec part... Dude! Get real. Name one president, who you honestly beleive wants this country to be attacked or fail. Many are to blame for mistakes and not being pro-active... I'm not saying Bush caused it, He just didn't focus on Al Queda prior, and not too much since!
The proof is there, that the clinton admin did more. I first heard of Bin Laden from Clinton, after we were attacked in NYC 1993... Bush never mentioned him prior to 911, and by their own admission, didn't heed the warnings.

Under Bush over 80% of Al Qaeda leadership on 9/11 is now dead or listenting to the Red Hot Chili Peppes in Gitmo

Tell us about Clintons results since he did so much more than Bush as you claim
26th September 2006 03:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Get real. Name one president, who you honestly beleive wants this country to be attacked or fail.

President Gilligan

Who's your daddy?

26th September 2006 03:42 PM
Brainbell Jangler "worst presidency since James Buchanan."

Lemme hear you say Oh Yeah!

pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Maybe pdog would like to list all the success Clinton had

We will wait

You're kidding right?
our president is having dinner with a man who took over a country, has WMD's and harbors terrorists.

Clintons biggest success, that's easy.. He cheated on his wife, got caught and she's still with him... Can anyone here do that?
He also, like Bush, failed to kill or capture bin Laden...
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

If you persist in this manner, I will revoke all your y'ins privileges.

Dude I say it to myself in all sorts of situations. It's out there baby, it can't be revoked. I love it! Thanks.

It's one of the reasons you're a brother for life, even if you try your best to insult me.

26th September 2006 03:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Everything changed after 9-11... you are either with us or against us. We will not allow nations to harbor terrorists or produce weapons of mass destruction, we will find kill or capture and bring to justice those who attacked us.

Is George Walker Bush III aware of this? Someone should wake him up from nap time and tell him.
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Under Bush over 80% of Al Qaeda leadership on 9/11 is now dead or listenting to the Red Hot Chili Peppes in Gitmo

Please quantify this list with names of killed/captured to compare with the list so that we may check your math! Did your friend appoint the listmaker too??
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

President Gilligan

Who's your daddy?

Unlike President General Pervez Musharraf, he was actually elected... Sad, but true!
26th September 2006 03:45 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Is George Walker Bush III aware of this? Someone should wake him up from nap time and tell him.

Dude he's getting huge results over there at personal threat to his own life. Read up on it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)