ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th September 2006 12:24 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Please post more like this
26th September 2006 12:27 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I agree, he did know how to stay out of the way - he was far more conservative that George Walker Bush III can ever be - which is why I don't really understand howe anyone can give either one of them the usual rhetoric, even with all the demented biases present. See this thread. Clinton had more of a grasp of the harmonies of business and government than any president I know of - which is why all that cracker's buddies are Fortune 500 CEOs. He did more to end big government than any administration, even Reagan, which makes his successor's bizarre infatuation with fucking up business all the more pathetic.

Put an "(R)" at the end of Clinton's name, and 75% of the people in this thread trip over themselves trying to suck his dick.

He was not conservative...he was silent...have your read the shit he ghost writes?

26th September 2006 12:27 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Slip a bottle of Bombay Sapphire between those "olives" and send her this way.
26th September 2006 12:39 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Please post more like this

26th September 2006 12:46 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

He was not conservative...he was silent...have your read the shit he ghost writes?

No, I haven't. I read that autobiography he did last year - is that what you are referring to? His family life was interesting, but the president parts ran on forever with useless details - that probably was a computer/ghost written.

He's busy as fuck, I'm sure he edits rather than writes, but his intelligence is beyond question, as is his lack of adult or Spartan judgment. But hey, thats admirable to me, I post on Rocks Off and the Couch.

Clinton was conservative, probably a methodology he honed in Contracts at the Yale Law School - at least he was in the business sense and government sense, which is what matters most ultimately. After all these years, America is still searching for something even remotely conservative about George Walker Bush III. Form over substance exemplified.
26th September 2006 12:49 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
After all these years, America is still searching for something even remotely conservative about George Walker Bush III. Form over substance exemplified.

he was conservative about his persuit of Bin Laden in Tora Bora, and conservative in finishing the "real war" in Afghanistan...
[Edited by pdog]
26th September 2006 01:15 AM
Brainbell Jangler Olbermann kicked some ASS tonight!

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
26th September 2006 01:17 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

he was conservative about his persuit of Bin Laden in Tora Bora, and conservative in finishing the "real war" in Afghanistan...
[Edited by pdog]

Didn't you hear? George Walker "I don't think you can win it" Bush III has said: "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority. I am truly not that concerned about him."

Howe do Bush Geeks handle Tora Bora? Looks like the slightly less demented among them try to toss General Tommy Franks over the rusty gunwhale, the remainder just deny it ever happened. In a strange and obscure lapse of goofy logic, none of them have yet blamed Hollywood, not even George Clooney, for bin Laden's laughable getaway.
26th September 2006 07:02 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Why are you posting when you could be reading Noam Chomsky right now?

Howe does it feel that you and Chavez have the same idol?

He must be your idol. As I have told you, not that I expect you to remeber, my favorite Hispanic politician was Franco. Seeing your statist beliefs I suspect yours is Castro. As for linguists, give me Edwin Newman. But I guess when you're as handicapped as tele, erecting a false opponent rather than a real one is understandable. Much like his blow-up dolls in favor of real women....

26th September 2006 08:40 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Clinton was conservative, probably a methodology he honed in Contracts at the Yale Law School - at least he was in the business sense and government sense, which is what matters most ultimately. After all these years, America is still searching for something even remotely conservative about George Walker Bush III. Form over substance exemplified.

Oh Clinton talked a good game to get elected, but he is not, nor ever was, a conservative.

No conservative would appoint this freak to the Supreme Court:

Or give the keys to the Attorney General’s office to this hermaphrodite:

Or hire this Dirty Liberal hatchet man to leak and spin to the willing folks over at the Dirty Liberal Media:

Here’s the truth: Bill Clinton is all conservative yet no conservative. He’s a huge liberal while not being liberal. Get it? He is what he needs to be at any given moment. He is rudderless and anchorless. Whatever suits his immediate need and helps Bill Clinton is what Bill Clinton is. You admire this man, it seems. Curious.

26th September 2006 08:59 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Here’s the truth: Bill Clinton is all conservative yet no conservative. He’s a huge liberal while not being liberal. Get it? He is what he needs to be at any given moment. He is rudderless and anchorless. Whatever suits his immediate need and helps Bill Clinton is what Bill Clinton is. You admire this man, it seems. Curious.

Max, you unabashedly admire this man here, so lets not get into things that are curious, because the love and emotional responses "you guys" have for this dope is just downright freakin' weird.

And my point was that Clinton was more conservative that the above idiot, which he was by default, not that I admired him in anyway. I don't. See avatar. See trailer. See godzilla.
26th September 2006 09:15 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Max, you unabashedly admire this man here, so lets not get into things that are curious, because the love and emotional responses "you guys" have for this dope is just downright freakin' weird.

My love and emotional responses to attacks on our president during war time has more to do with love and emotional attachment to my country and it's desire to win against some pretty ruthless adversaries. I have plenty to bitch about Bush (ie his child-like willingness to trust the dems)but I spend all posting energies toward combating the unhindged among "us".

You think he's a dope, it's well founded but you never seem to say what kind of response to 9/11 you would support. Besides support the Iraq invasion then not supporting it, that is.

26th September 2006 09:20 AM
Taptrick
I would have loved to seen Wallace ask Billie about Sandy Berger and why a SIF wasn't generated after he removed classified material. That could have really made him pop a vein. Wallace definitely collapsed when he could have pushed. Even if you don't like Wallace, this event will help his career - but he could have made so much more of it. And no I don't think it was calculated on Bill's part - reportedly, his aid tried to stop the interview.

[Edited by Taptrick]
26th September 2006 09:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

My love and emotional responses to attacks on our president during war time has more to do with love and emotional attachment to my country and it's desire to win against some pretty ruthless adversaries. I have plenty to bitch about Bush (ie his child-like willingness to trust the dems)but I spend all posting energies toward combating the unhindged among "us".

You think he's a dope, it's well founded but you never seem to say what kind of response to 9/11 you would support. Besides support the Iraq invasion then not supporting it, that is.

Maxy ...............

Your horrific witnessing of the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11 denies you the ' virtue of clarity ' when discussing the Iraqi War . To those of us who never saw New York City WITH those two towers -- 9/11 was just a television event ......nothing more .

Accordingly ...........................

The only reason why we went into Iraq was because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate the President's Daddy ( ........It is a Texas Thing ) . Word .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!
26th September 2006 09:34 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Joey wrote:

The only reason why we went into Iraq was because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate the President's Daddy ( ........It is a Texas Thing ) . Word .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!

At least it would be an honest reason--unlike the horseshit they trod out now...

26th September 2006 09:38 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

At least it would be an honest reason--unlike the horseshit they trod out now...

The War is LOST --- Unfortunately , unlike Vietnam , if we pull out of Iraq every terrorist cell in the WORLD will pour into Baghdad -- In Short .... the United States of America is completely F*CKED !!!!!

Damn ! .... Where is my Dope ?

Ho Chi Joe
26th September 2006 09:43 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Maxy ...............

Your horrific witnessing of the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11 denies you the ' virtue of clarity ' when discussing the Iraqi War . To those of us who never saw New York City WITH those two towers -- 9/11 was just a television event ......nothing more .

Actually it clears things up for me pretty damn well.

Someday, God forbid, Al Qaeda might bomb a corn field or behead a cow in your neighborhood and clariy will come to you.
[Edited by Maxlugar]
26th September 2006 09:47 AM
robpop
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Olbermann kicked some ASS tonight!

Yes he did. He nailed it.

26th September 2006 09:55 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
robpop wrote:

Yes he did. He nailed it.

So YOU'RE the two people who were watching that show!
26th September 2006 10:06 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I spend my posting energies pointing out howe pathetic George Walker Bush III is during time of war in hopes that somehow, someway it will prevent someone like him from every happening to us again, for if it does, we will surely lose to Islam.
26th September 2006 10:14 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I spend my posting energies pointing out howe pathetic George Walker Bush III is during time of war in hopes that somehow, someway it will prevent someone like him from every happening to us again, for if it does, we will surely lose to Islam.

Yes, all those attacks since 9/11 on our country are pathetic. This idiot has to go!

Tell me, should we have left Iraq alone? You posted to me a few days ago that you supported the capture of Saddam Hussein. How is one accomplished without the other?
26th September 2006 10:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Actually it clears things up for me pretty damn well.

Someday, God forbid, Al Qaeda might bomb a corn field or behead a cow in your neighborhood a clariy will come to you.

I just do not understand .......so much hatred in this world ..... when all the young Joey does .... is LOVE !!!

Joeykins

26th September 2006 10:28 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Yes, all those attacks since 9/11 on our country are pathetic. This idiot has to go!

Tell me, should we have left Iraq alone? You posted to me a few days ago that you supported the capture of Saddam Hussein. How is one accomplished without the other?

Was Iraq as bad as it was because of Saddam ?!?!

...or was Saddam as bad as HE was because of Iraq ?!

Discuss .................................
26th September 2006 10:46 AM
jb I'll say it again, we finally, repeat, finally, had a dem with the gravitas to stand up to and bitch slap Fox and their henchman....Let this be a lesson to the dems who as pointed out aboved, are doing their very best to lose the upcomming elections..........
26th September 2006 10:47 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Was Iraq as bad as it was because of Saddam ?!?!

...or was Saddam as bad as HE was because of Iraq ?!

Discuss .................................

Thought provoking...

Say!

Did the Stones mail it in because of the Quest Center?

...or did the Quest center show suck because of the Stones?

Bloviate about it...
26th September 2006 10:50 AM
Joey " Bloviate about it... "

26th September 2006 11:04 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

So YOU'RE the two people who were watching that show!

Lugy,
I fully expected the reactionary response to center on ratings, not content. You seldom disappoint. And yes, it's "Lugy" from here on out.

Hey, it's my 500th post here! (Changed to 501 when I edited)
26th September 2006 11:08 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Lugy,
I fully expected the reactionary response to center on ratings, not content. You seldom disappoint. And yes, it's "Lugy" from here on out.

I didn't see it so how could I comment on content!!! No one did! Cut me some slack, Jangly!!!
26th September 2006 11:09 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I am convinced that as long as you remain in New York you will NEVER have ' Peace - of - Mind ' .

Please ...... Macky ..... Come to Nebraska and ' See - The - Light '

26th September 2006 11:21 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
Last Evening , John Kerry threw out that " Dukakis " image for good

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)