ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 02:04 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

He won't be ours and he won't be yours

What his victory will do is give Repubs more control over committees

And that is where it all takes place

Thank you Dems

Well, no, it won't give them "more" control but whatever. Anyways, hold onto your thanks for about 6 more weeks. I can't wait to see what the sheep will come out with if the Dems miracuously come up with either of the houses.
25th September 2006 02:06 PM
Jumping Jack Joey, that picture gives me the creeps. I know I wouldn't want Bubba's hand on my knee, LOL!!!

25th September 2006 02:10 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Well, no, it won't give them "more" control but whatever. Anyways, hold onto your thanks for about 6 more weeks. I can't wait to see what the sheep will come out with if the Dems miracuously come up with either of the houses.

They will say it's great as Pelosi will alienate and they will retain in 08...but seriously Raspy, we need more dems like Clinton-we gotta stop acting like pussies!!
25th September 2006 02:12 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

They will say it's great as Pelosi will alienate and they will retain in 08...but seriously Raspy, we need more dems like Clinton-we gotta stop acting like pussies!!

But Pussiy acting has been the mode since at least early 2000. Some would say it goes back to McGovern...
25th September 2006 02:12 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
But Pussiy acting has been the mode since at least early 2000. Some would say it goes back to McGovern...

Scoop Jackson was no pussy!!!
25th September 2006 02:14 PM
Jumping Jack Is this what Greenspan meant when he talked about Irrational Exuberance?
25th September 2006 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

but seriously Raspy, we need more dems like Clinton-we gotta stop acting like pussies!!

What are you talking about?...You're all whining, sniveling and paranoid...just like Willie...it's comical to see just how many democrats act just like Clinton...this board is full of them
25th September 2006 02:16 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

What are you talking about?...You're all whining, sniveling and paranoid...just like Willie...it's comical to see just how many democrats act just like Clinton...this board is full of them

I miss the days of the FREAK-OUT!
25th September 2006 02:18 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I miss the days of the FREAK-OUT!

When I watched that Clinton interview, it reminded me so much of the now famous meltdown here at RO...I mean the name-calling and the pathologicalness of it all...
25th September 2006 02:19 PM
Saint Sway I predict this thread is quickly going to reach this month's US death count in Iraq
25th September 2006 02:21 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

When I watched that Clinton interview, it reminded me so much of the now famous meltdown here at RO...I mean the name-calling and the pathologicalness of it all...

Ding ding ding!!!! Exactly! Unhinged in every aspect!
25th September 2006 02:21 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I predict this thread is quickly going to reach this month's US death count in Iraq

Stay on topic retard
25th September 2006 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I am negotiting a settlement on a slip and fall...I have agreed to 77k. My initial demand was 125K.
25th September 2006 02:23 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I am negotiting a settlement on a slip and fall...I have agreed to 77k. My initial demand was 125K.

I'm thinking of filing an EEO complaint against a black woman...
25th September 2006 02:25 PM
Jumping Jack That should cover a couple rounds in the ville. Are you bringing the family? Will you have to behave?
25th September 2006 02:26 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm thinking of filing an EEO complaint against a black woman...

Must file timely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th September 2006 02:26 PM
Saint Sway the "official" death count in Iraq just passed the death count from 9/11

YAY Dubya!!!
25th September 2006 02:41 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the "official" death count in Iraq just passed the death count from 9/11

YAY Dubya!!!

Dems have been gleefully rubbing their hands together waiting for the death count to surpass the attacks of 9/11. I'm glad your happy Sway! Now tell me again how many troops died in less than twenty four hours on the beaches of Normandy in 1944? "Oh,but Riffy that was a real war!!!" This is exactly what I mean when I say that Dems do not consider the war on terror a real war. Stupid fucking dolts that they are they refuse to even acknowledge the obvious fact that Iraq is the central front in this very real war! If it had not been Iraq it would have been any country that we went to. Or,worse yet,it would have been on the streets of the USA.

You and your limpwristed party is right. We should leave Iraq and allow the terrorists to completely take the country over! You are so right! The third largest oil reserves in the hnads of radical Islamofuccks would be a great idea. It's also exaclty what some idiots are actually suggesting,see-the Democrat party.

Leftists are so gawtdamned stupid!

Riffy
25th September 2006 02:43 PM
sammy davis jr. The fact you people get so bent out of shape over this BULLSHIT politics is rediculous.....the Dem's don't give a fuck about you on the left, nor do the Republicans give a fuck about you on the right. Every "cause" you have doesn't fucking matter....Politicians DON'T CARE what you think. Just like the Rolling Fucking Stones don't care what you think , their shows, their setlists, their prices, their shitty playing....who fucking cares? I don't give a fuck who's in office, I still made my 1M last year, and am all the happieir by ignoring this kind of political bullshit. Life's too short people....
25th September 2006 02:44 PM
jb Listen friends, as I told you, I am a moderate dem, but give us our due-Clinton bitch slapped that panzy ass from here to Roger Ailes house!!! We kicked some Fox ass this time(see you on the Hannity/Colmes sold out tour)!!!
25th September 2006 02:48 PM
Saint Sway Its too bad the Bush family never invited Bin Laden to go hunting on their ranch with Cheney.

hey... where is Bin Laden these days? In Iraq? Iran? Texas? Chillin in the Lincoln bedroom? Do we care????

hey! maybe he's in New Orleans. After all, we werent in a hurry to send troops there
25th September 2006 02:49 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

Um...Al Gore, Howard Dean and John Kerry all went with the confrontational, in your face, full-on unhinged approach. Thank God neither of them is president. Anyone remember Al Gore walking right up to Bush during the debates to try and physically intimidate him? LOL!! The country hates you liberals and the candidates you nominate. It doesn't matter how butch the pretend to be. The only way you get your candidate all the way to the top is when they steal the republicans agenda, ala Clinton.

Losers.
25th September 2006 02:53 PM
Joey " The only way you get your candidate all the way to the top is when they steal the republicans agenda, ala Clinton.

Losers."

25th September 2006 02:54 PM
jb Max,
Clinton was not out of contaol like Dean or Gore. Rather, just like those on the right who speak vociferously against him(see Limbaugh, Hannity, Dr, Laura, Savage, Wallace, Brit Hume, "Belt-way Boys", etc, he simply did not lie back and take it...he fought back and made some very salient points!!!!

Michelle Malkin is a questionable fuck,no?
25th September 2006 03:01 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Um...Al Gore, Howard Dean and John Kerry all went with the confrontational, in your face, full-on unhinged approach. Thank God neither of them is president. Anyone remember Al Gore walking right up to Bush during the debates to try and physically intimidate him? LOL!! The country hates you liberals and the candidates you nominate. It doesn't matter how butch the pretend to be. The only way you get your candidate all the way to the top is when they steal the republicans agenda, ala Clinton.

Losers.

Speaking of unhinged and obviously living in an alternate world. FYI, one of the knocks on both Gore and Kerry was that they were too reserved and didn't show any emotion. Even then, more people in this country wanted Gore to be president, but whatever. Dude, pay attention.

Wait a second, I thought Clinton was a far left wing lunatic? Who would've thought universal healthcare was part of republican agenda or was it that balanced budget thing that the Repubs have mastered since controlling the govt.? Damn it's hard keeping what you people think straight.
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
Max,
Clinton was not out of contaol like Dean or Gore. Rather, just like those on the right who speak vociferously against him(see Limbaugh, Hannity, Dr, Laura, Savage, Wallace, Brit Hume, "Belt-way Boys", etc, he simply did not lie back and take it...he fought back and made some very salient points!!!!

I would do Michelle.

But JB you are missing the point. You want the dems to be more in your face and I demonstrating to you it has more to do with ideas that fighting back. The dems have been fighting back since 2000 and have only turned people off. Clinton did it by "Triangulating". He took the best of what the republicans were doing (see ending welfare as we knew it) and made it his own. The current democrat has no desire to do something like this. Clinton didn't either but he talked a good game.
monkey_man Hey what happened to all the love on the board after the Gilette show?? The band is off for a few extra days and we devolve into this shite?!?!?! Get some perspective. . .we come here for gratuitous boob shots!

25th September 2006 03:03 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
Max,

Josh Fox News got exactly what they wanted. The interview is the talk of the media today! Even CNN is reporting it. Meanwhile CNN and the rest give Bubba softball questions and don't ask the question that many people have been asking. Why did he not take Bin Laden when given the chance? He has given at three seperate reasons for why he did not act. None of them wash.

Wallace did not cave into the bullshit media lovfest for Bubba. He put a very real and tough question to Clinton and,not used to being questioned that way,Bubba freaked out at the reporter and never answered the question. It's funny to see libs try and slam the reporter and not even bat an eye at Clinton's ire and lack of a real response. Howe dare the media not give Clinton the Lewinsky that he so rightfully deserves! LOL!

Riffy
25th September 2006 03:04 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the "official" death count in Iraq just passed the death count from 9/11

YAY Dubya!!!

I see people like you and it is so easy to see why the country rejects you lefties every time

No you moron, it is the death toll from Iraq AND Afghanistan AND all military operations since 9/11 that passed the death toll from 9/11

In addition, that includes non combat deaths which is about 20% of the total

In addition, the General in charge of the National Guard said he would have lost more troops at home to drunk driving, training accidents and other accidents than he has lost in Iraq

The death toll from WWII was 100 times that of Pearl Harbor for the US

YAY FDR! So WWII must have been a failure by your 2nd grade logic

25th September 2006 03:05 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Josh Fox News got exactly what they wanted. The interview is the talk of the media today! Even CNN is reporting it. Meanwhile CNN and the rest give Bubba softball questions and don't ask the question that many people have been asking. Why did he not take Bin Laden when given the chance? He has given at three seperate reasons for why he did not act. None of them wash.

Wallace did not cave into the bullshit media lovfest for Bubba. He put a very real and tough question to Clinton and,not used to being questioned that way,Bubba freaked out at the reporter and never answered the question. It's funny to see libs try and slam the reporter and not even bat an eye at Clinton's ire and lack of a real response. Howe dare the media not give Clinton the Lewinsky that he so rightfully deserves! LOL!

Riffy

Malkin?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)