ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 03:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Snicker!

You Laugh son , but within the next five weeks we DEMS will take/win control of BOTH HOUSES of CONGRESS .

I have not seen the political mood of the country like this since the fall of 1992 -- just before the " GREAT ONE " won forty three states .

*** SNIFF ****

Smells like ........................ VICTORY !

Joey Ford
25th September 2006 03:35 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Good point, I forgot Monica Lewinsky was Jewish. He loves them!

jb did you know that before he was Pres Clinton never made over $35k a year and never owned a house

Fact

Yes..that shows you that he, like me, comes from a very humble background. He certainly was not a Conneticut "cowboy" like the privileged Bush.

Malkin is ugly, yet sexy!!!!
Maxlugar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb did you know that before he was Pres Clinton never made over $35k a year and never owned a house

Fact

Last night he looked like a man unaccustomed to criticism.. As much as he is unaccustomed to working for a living.
Saint Sway
quote:
telecaster wrote:

oh the travesty!!!

how the hell did we let someone that wasnt a spoiled private school rich kid on blow slip into the White House??

at least tell me his daddy helped get him into an Ivy league university??

please... Tele. Please!!
25th September 2006 03:36 PM
pdog I'm glad we are a country that now supports torture!
Are you with us, or against us!
Break his leg Vito!
25th September 2006 03:37 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Fact

True, Dubya lost probably 500X that number in just his failed businesses alone. At least he made up for those failures when he became president.

Fact.
25th September 2006 03:39 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm glad we are a country that now supports torture!
Are you with us, or against us!
Break his leg Vito!

Please. The new liberal version defines torture as having a woman interview a Muslim man and also listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers

25th September 2006 03:39 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Last night he looked like a man unaccustomed to criticism.. As much as he is unaccustomed to working for a living.

He looked like a man who had had enough of the pussy right wing bullies up his ass for the past 14 years and gave them what he should've given them from the start.
25th September 2006 03:40 PM
Riffhard Please Raspy tell me when Bubba has ever been asked about his inaction with regards to taking Bin Laden when he was given the chance? Has any fair and balanced news reporter ever asked him that question? Has the NYT ever done a cover story about Sudan offering UBL to the Clintoon Admin on a platter only to be told to pound sand? Has the question ever been asked except in the blogosphere?

So now a reporter asks him this question and he looses it! Yet somehow you,and Josh,claim that Bubba won and gave Fox News a smackdown!?!?! ROTFLMAO!!! You know absolutly zip about the media my friend! Fox News won,and won big time! BIG TIME!! This interview is the talk of every media outlet in the country,and they all headline it with the phrase "an unhinged former president Clinton". Yeah.yeah,yeah,Clinton looked very presidential! Keep telling yourself that! LOL!

Ther lefties are up in arms because a Fox News reporter asked a question that no other reporter had the balls to ask,and you guys blast Fox News for it. Funny! Very funny! Telling! Very telling!

Riffy
25th September 2006 03:41 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

True, Dubya lost probably 500X that number in just his failed businesses alone. At least he made up for those failures when he became president.

Fact.

First you lefties whine when Bush makes a huge profit on the Texas Rangers andthen you whine when some of his oil wells don't hit in a privately funded venture

Which is it?

25th September 2006 03:42 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Listen friends, as I told you, I am a moderate dem, but give us our due-Clinton bitch slapped that panzy ass from here to Roger Ailes house!!! We kicked some Fox ass this time(see you on the Hannity/Colmes sold out tour)!!!

Ann Coulter is on H&C tonight. I wonder who she'll talk about? LOL
25th September 2006 03:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

I liked what I saw Fiji...I really liked it and so should you. It's no fun if you win everytime....we finally exposed Fox/Wallace and the world is seeing it,...some will say he is outof control; I prefer to think he took control.

Dude...if he had nads he would go on the air with Limbaugh...instead of the hand-picked son of one of the most liberal reporters of our time
25th September 2006 03:43 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Please Raspy tell me when Bubba has ever been asked about his inaction with regards to taking Bin Laden when he was given the chance? Has any fair and balanced news reporter ever asked him that question? Has the NYT ever done a cover story about Sudan offering UBL to the Clintoon Admin on a platter only to be told to pound sand? Has the question ever been asked except in the blogosphere?

So now a reporter asks him this question and he looses it! Yet somehow you,and Josh,claim that Bubba won and gave Fox News a smackdown!?!?! ROTFLMAO!!! You know absolutly zip about the media my friend! Fox News won,and won big time! BIG TIME!! This interview is the talk of every media outlet in the country,and they all headline it with the phrase "an unhinged former president Clinton". Yeah.yeah,yeah,Clinton looked very presidential! Keep telling yourself that! LOL!

Ther lefties are up in arms because a Fox News reporter asked a question that no other reporter had the balls to ask,and you guys blast Fox News for it. Funny! Very funny! Telling! Very telling!

Riffy

You have to understand Riffy, you guys have been winning since 2000 w/out the slightest challenge. The great Bubba finally stood up to this patently pro-GOP reporter( a disgrace to his dad), and made him look like a school boy ...we kicked some ass and I think this will allow other dems to be strong.
25th September 2006 03:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Please Raspy tell me when Bubba has ever been asked about his inaction with regards to taking Bin Laden when he was given the chance? Has any fair and balanced news reporter ever asked him that question? Has the NYT ever done a cover story about Sudan offering UBL to the Clintoon Admin on a platter only to be told to pound sand? Has the question ever been asked except in the blogosphere?

Riffy

Bill is used to "do you wear boxers or briefs" or having Larry King fawn all over him and apologize to him for getting impeached

That is why Hillary won't go on Fox, she can't handle the tough (normal)
questioning
25th September 2006 03:44 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Ther lefties are up in arms because a Fox News reporter asked a question that no other reporter had the balls to ask,and you guys blast Fox News for it.
Riffy

Yet when Bushie gets a non softball question, you all scream liberal media. . . .that's really fucking funny!!
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...if he had nads he would go on the air with Limbaugh...instead of the hand-picked son of one of the most liberal reporters of our time

Wallace's son died from a fall in Greece, no?
Joey

I am worried about this Kitty .

I certainly hope he is Alright !!!!!
25th September 2006 03:45 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

oh the travesty!!!

how the hell did we let someone that wasnt a spoiled private school rich kid on blow slip into the White House??

at least tell me his daddy helped get him into an Ivy league university??

please... Tele. Please!!

Clintoon was a spoiled poor boy on blow whose family managed to get him hooked up with wealthy types who greased the skids for him throughout his life. His father would have helped but then again, who exactly was his father? There was a question or two about his actual paternity. He's literally a real bastard.
Some Guy Clinton looked good on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart the other night.
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

LOL! So true Riffy! It's been on the news all day and not very flattering. It's being received as a man who "doth protest too much" This is a ratings bonanza! Unhinged is the word of the day on all the news shows.

25th September 2006 03:46 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Bill is used to "do you wear boxers or briefs" or having Larry King fawn all over him and apologize to him for getting impeached

Ahh yes and Fox asks the really tough questions when interviewing Gilligan. . .you guys are killing me today. . .take it on the road!!
[Edited by monkey_man]
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

You have to understand Riffy, you guys have been winning since 2000 w/out the slightest challenge. The great Bubba finally stood up to this patently pro-GOP reporter( a disgrace to his dad), and made him look like a school boy ...we kicked some ass and I think this will allow other dems to be strong.

What are you talking about?...the dems are always ranting and raving about something in a very confrontational and in your face way...no one, except Hugo Chavez, is buying their marxist message
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

The great Bubba finally stood up to this patently pro-GOP reporter( a disgrace to his dad), and made him look like a school boy ...we kicked some ass and I think this will allow other dems to be strong.

jb. Hint. Clinton ain't running again

Disgrace to his dad? You mean Mike Wallace who bascially sucked the dick of the President of Iran in that sham of an interview last month?

Mike Wallace is typical of today's weak American Jew. I wish you all had 1/10th the nuts of your Israeli cousins
25th September 2006 03:48 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You people misunderestimate Bill. He would make Rush go out shopping for another Dr. before the "interview" was done. Yeah, that Chris Wallace is a liberal tool. Especially when he was selling out his own father for calling the rights hero an incompetant moron. Typical republican.
25th September 2006 03:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

What are you talking about?...the dems are always ranting and raving about something in a very confrontational and in your face way...no one, except Hugo Chavez, is buying their marxist message

Feej ever notice howe the Dems and the Arab street are always pissed or offended or outraged over something someone said but yet offer zero alternatives or solutions

Very telling......
25th September 2006 03:54 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb. Hint. Clinton ain't running again

Disgrace to his dad? You mean Mike Wallace who bascially sucked the dick of the President of Iran in that sham of an interview last month?

Mike Wallace is typical of today's weak American Jew. I wish you all had 1/10th the nuts of your Israeli cousins

It's not black and white for me Tele..I support the war on terror and appreciate the support for Israel;however, I am a dem and support abortion on demand, affirmative action, stem cell research, gay marriage, legalisation of all drugs, and free hookers.
25th September 2006 03:56 PM
glencar Joshy, you're a libertarian. And no matter what, Bubba "blew" it yesterday.
25th September 2006 03:56 PM
_Boomy_
25th September 2006 03:59 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

It's not black and white for me Tele..I support the war on terror and appreciate the support for Israel;however, I am a dem and support abortion on demand, affirmative action, stem cell research, gay marriage, legalisation of all drugs, and free hookers.

Affirmative action? LOL

Me too. Lets start it with the NBA

Stem cell? Me too. Glad Bush was the first President to sign into law to allow stem cell research unlike Clinton who did nothing except kick that can down the road, again

But I am sure he will tell Larry King he meant to do it
25th September 2006 03:59 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Yet when Bushie gets a non softball question, you all scream liberal media. . . .that's really fucking funny!!

No not true. I am the first to admit that serious questions need asking and answering. However,what many in the media do is to completely undermine every single move that Bush makes. Here's a perfect example. When the Abu Garibe story broke two years ago. That April the NYT ran 47 above-the-fold articles about it. Forty seven stories!! 47!!! Why? It only inflamed the Islamofucks more. They ran ONE story about the beheading of four Americans above-the-fold. One!! One fucking story!! That's it.

Newsweek goes to press about a Koran getting flushed down the toilet in Gitmo and the whole fucking Islamofuck Street goes up in arms and kills over fifty people. One problem. The story was wholly untrue. It did not happen!

The NYT leaks every tip they get regardless of the national security threat. They do that for one reason,and one reason alone. To undermine Bush. It's pathetic and I'll go so far as to say it's unAmerican. In WWII the media constantly bent over backwards to keep national secrets secret. It was about collectivly trying to defeat our common enemy. Today the NYT is all about defeating Bush. It's obvious as fuck,and to deny it only shows either a very partisan bias,or no genuine knowledge of the subject.

Riffy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)