ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th September 2006 01:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Clinton Geeks....

President General Pervez Musharraf Geeks!
LOL!
26th September 2006 01:35 PM
jb Remeber max, you are privileged to be represented by the junior senator from New York...each day, be thankful for that gift...and never take her for granted.
26th September 2006 01:36 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

President General Pervez Musharraf Geeks!
LOL!

Well, he's been more effective against A.Q. than Clinton...

And he's dreamy!
26th September 2006 01:45 PM
Joey " Well, he's been more effective against A.Q. than Clinton...

And he's dreamy!"

26th September 2006 01:47 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wait... By this rationale, the attacks in 1993 on the WTC, come into play. And if 9/11 is Clintons fault, then 93 is Bush Sr.'s fault, and he is the one who didn't go after Saddam, because he is a huge humungo pussy.
None of this matter does it, b/c everyone needs to point the finger and blame the other Americans for ruining America...
Iraq is a huge waste of money, the failures after the invasion may have or may not have matterede. The failures still exist, and they fall squarely on the President and his cabinet.
The real tragedy isn't the failure to secure Iraq, it was the non-commitment to Afghanistan. And now, and only now when Afghanistan is on the verge of or over the brink, does the administration bring out the broom of rhetotic to try to clean it up.
A few days after Septemeber 11th, my president promised me he would kill and capture the people responsible. That oppurtunity existed in Tora Bora. They failed b/c the plan was shitty and the commitment wasn't there. Every war decision since then has followed this same pattern.
War is not a substitute for diplomacy, it is a failure of diplomacy.
There was never an immeadite threat from irag. The hammering of justification, even still to this day will not change that. The truth is, and will always be, that the persuit of Al Queada in Afganistan was fucked up. It was becoming clear that the clinton Administration has plans, weekly breifings and spent real time looking at Al Quaeda and terror threats. It is also clear that The Bush Administration has delegated this same issue to lower level subordinates and ignored the advice of the former administration. Al Qeada attacked the US twice on American soil. It's pretty obvious that Clintons response prevented a 2nd attack during his administration. They did the work and persued the threats. Did the Bush adminstrations ignoring, enable the 2nd attack? Who knows or even cares. It happened. People were murdered, and the world cried with us, willing to do anything to end the madness.
So I come full circle, b/c we go back to Tora Bora failures, and the invasion of Iraq, which was a country that was no an immenent threat.
Our president tonight, will have dinner with a man, who is an evil dictator and has nukes aka: WMD's and harbors terorists in his country. He uses torture and impronment to keep power. This man is far more evil than Saddam Huissein. Just as Saddam was once a tool and an enemy of our enemy, so we treat Musharaf as some hero. Ironically, the leader of Iran, is actually one of the few truly elected leaders in the Mid East. And sadly the others are also closely tied to teror groups, like Hammas and Hezbollah. That exists b/c of failures of diplomacy, and these fucked up alliances exists b/c of failures of judgement... The solution would've been simple, finsh the job in Afghanistan, and accept and admit you fucked up.
Bullshit pride, a greed for iraqi oil and a family grudge and alliance with Saudi Arabia led us into Iraq. What irony, that Saudi Arabia is the epicenter of Islamic hatred towards The West!!!

Well...all that being said, we could fix all this if we would just throw Israel to the wolves
26th September 2006 01:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Everything changed after 9-11... you are either with us or against us. We will not allow nations to harbor terrorists or produce weapons of mass destruction, we will find kill or capture and bring to justice those who attacked us. Now ladies and gentelmen, may we introduce President General Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan.

Israel harbors terrorists...they damn sure do...but I never hear you bitching when we break bread with them heebs...know the score man...keep your eye on the prize...ask yourself who exactly it is you wanna kill and how best to go about...conceding that killing them all is not an option

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
26th September 2006 01:53 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Israel harbors terrorists...they damn sure do...but I never hear you bitching when we break bread with them heebs

I shall wear proudly my IDF shirt in Louisville......we are all heebs to Bin Laden.
26th September 2006 01:54 PM
Fiji Joe I am beginning to think this all boils down to greedy zionists manipulating the American government to do their bidding in the middle east...I am seriously reconsidering my stance on the shedding of American blood and the spending of American money in the defense of the nation they call Israel...after watching their own shameful and pussified defense of their nation...it hurt me to watch those lard ass computer jockeys take up arms against and actually try and fight a war...That country is dead...it just doesn't know it
26th September 2006 01:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

I shall wear proudly my IDF shirt in Louisville......we are all heebs to Bin Laden.

Not true...there is room for negotiation...soon there will be an American politician with the nads to offer Israel in exchange for peace...his name is Hillary
26th September 2006 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I am beginning to think this all boils down to greedy zionists manipulating the American government to do their bidding in the middle east...I am seriously reconsidering my stance on the shedding of American blood and the spending of American money in the defense of the nation they call Israel...after watching their own shameful and pussified defense of their nation...it hurt me to watch those lard ass computer jockeys take up arms against and actually try and fight a war...That country is dead...it just doesn't know it

We had a new government witha new defense secretary , who admiitedly, fought a bad war. Nonetheless, we bombed Lebanon back into the Stone Age and substantially reduced Hezbollah presence in the south. The US has never been asked to fight for Israel and despite the propaganda that hezbollag has spread, my IDF connections are very confident that any future war will be fought more decisively.
26th September 2006 02:02 PM
Chuck Daily Show Rips Cable News for Clinton Coverage:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/09/26/daily-show-rips-cable-news-for-clinton-coverage/

LOL!
26th September 2006 02:04 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Not true...there is room for negotiation...soon there will be an American politician with the nads to offer Israel in exchange for peace...his name is Hillary

Rest assured the Zion state, and it's supportes. like me, will never allow any country to determine our fate.
26th September 2006 02:05 PM
Maxlugar We should be building up Palestine. An International House of Pancakes here, a Hallmark store there and PRESTO, nicey nice!

Little pink houses for Ali and me...
26th September 2006 02:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Rest assured the Zion state, and it's supportes. like me, will never allow any country to determine our fate.

Horse crap...Saudi Arabia is determining your fate as you speak...can't you se it>
26th September 2006 02:09 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
We should be building up Palestine. An International House of Pancakes here, a Hallmark store there and PRESTO, nicey nice!

Little pink houses for Ali and me...

Now you funny too...

26th September 2006 02:09 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Horse crap...Saudi Arabia is determining your fate as you speak...can't you se it>

No sir...we are indestructible and the world can never defeat us...we are a better army than even the USA, and the Jews can kick any countries ass...the world stews b/c they can never defeat the jews..we are simply better...and YOU know it!!!

As a young man, I loved nothing better than beating the shit out of some low life goyim....It was so painfulk to them getting thier asses kicked by a Jew..and you better beleive I let thwm know loud and clear that a dirty, filthy, hooked nose Jew was kicking their face in!!! Love it!!!
[Edited by jb]
26th September 2006 02:18 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

No sir...we are indestructible and the world can never defeat us...we are a better army than even the USA, and the Jews can kick any countries ass...the world stews b/c they can never defeat the jews..we are simply better...and YOU know it!!!

Blahhh...you are an end to our means...and quite frankly, you jews aren't carrying your weight of late...your role was specifically defined in my 1995 memo...

-------
"As a jew you are to by no means speak. You are to by no means fight. You are limited in your actions to 1) counting the money; 2) making the bagels and 3) hosting and producing classless talk shows with inbreds and over-sexed midgets. Any deviation from these actions could jeapordize the mission"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
26th September 2006 02:22 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

As a young man, I loved nothing better than beating the shit out of some low life goyim....It was so painfulk to them getting thier asses kicked by a Jew..and you better beleive I let thwm know loud and clear that a dirty, filthy, hooked nose Jew was kicking their face in!!! Love it!!!
[Edited by jb]

JB, in Israel the world saw Muhammad Ali circa Trevor Berbick. We were all misty eyed and pulling for "you", but were just relieved to see "you" get away with your life.

26th September 2006 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

JB, in Israel the world saw Muhammad Ali circa Trevor Berbick. We were all misty eyed and pulling for "you", but were just relieved to see "you" get away with your life.

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.
26th September 2006 02:27 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Thanks Max..me and my Jewboys alwasy knew how to give a gentile a good jewish ass-kicking. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, more humiliating to a Goy than being bitched slapped by a Heb...beleive me, I have seen kids tough as Iron cry after I beat the living shit out of them with my Jewish fists..
26th September 2006 02:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks Max..me and my Jewboys alwasy knew how to give a gentile a good jewish ass-kicking. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, more humiliating to a Goy than being bitched slapped by a Heb...beleive me, I have seen kids tough as Iron cry after I beat the living shit out of them with my Jewish fists..

Kids ain't all you beat with your jewish fists
26th September 2006 02:34 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
<----- You Just Saw the Next Commander in Chief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , HELL YES little fella !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more debating performances like THAT by John Kerry and Bushie43 is History !!!!!!!

LOL!!!

The Hindenburg of postin' folks! Thanks old pal.

26th September 2006 02:36 PM
monkey_man
26th September 2006 02:38 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

You grew up in a funny place, no? In my neighborhood, we'd first make a Beanie Boy cry for a while by telling them Santa Claus was going to skip their house because they killed jesus. Then we'd work 'em up all good until they were a nice peice of tender kosher veal.

Ah kids. We stopped all that in '04 though..
26th September 2006 02:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

...and you know what, I could still kick any goys ass...most goys are fucking pussies-yes, big fucking pussies- who can't fight b/c they never had to..

Well, strictly speaking, we know this can't be true...you couldn't kick any "goy's" ass...some?...sure...most?...dunno...you would have to be careful not to dirty your britches...

But I think it would be fun watching you try...like getting in there...eye ball gouging and testicle twisting and whatnot...
26th September 2006 02:43 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Well, strictly speaking, we know this can't be true...you couldn't kick any "goy's" ass...some?...sure...most?...dunno...you would have to be careful not to dirty your britches...

But I think it would be fun watching you try...like getting in there...eye ball gouging and testicle twisting and whatnot...

Agreed..I overspoke...I am sure some goys , particularly those trained in martial arts or self-defense, could take me. However, I am willing to wager that the average ham sandwich, milk drinking goy, would not be able to take me,.
26th September 2006 02:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You grew up in a funny place, no? In my neighborhood, we'd first make a Beanie Boy cry for a while by telling them Santa Claus was going to skip their house because they killed jesus. Then we'd work 'em up all good until they were a nice peice of tender kosher veal.

With this one...it always used to get him...bless his heart...he would cry like a baby...his name was Lipshitz (sic) and we would always ask him "if his lip shits what does his ass do"?...It still makes me laugh
26th September 2006 02:45 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Never happened to me....last guy who made a jew comment to me ended up with a broken nose and dislocated jaw..and that was also in 04.
26th September 2006 02:52 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh Clinton talked a good game to get elected, but he is not, nor ever was, a conservative.

No conservative would appoint this freak to the Supreme Court:

Or give the keys to the Attorney General’s office to this hermaphrodite:

Or hire this Dirty Liberal hatchet man to leak and spin to the willing folks over at the Dirty Liberal Media:

Here’s the truth: Bill Clinton is all conservative yet no conservative. He’s a huge liberal while not being liberal. Get it? He is what he needs to be at any given moment. He is rudderless and anchorless. Whatever suits his immediate need and helps Bill Clinton is what Bill Clinton is. You admire this man, it seems. Curious.

Exactly! Clintoon did what the moment required. When he needed votes in 1996, he signed the 3rd version of welfare reform. Hell, even his vacation villas were subject to polling.
26th September 2006 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Exactly! Clintoon did what the moment required. When he needed votes in 1996, he signed the 3rd version of welfare reform. Hell, even his vacation villas were subject to polling.

It really is over isn't it Blue ?!?!

Your material has become drier that Phyllis Diller's Cha - CHA !!!!! :

|
|
V

[kins]

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)