ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th September 2006 02:54 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Maxy ...............

Your horrific witnessing of the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11 denies you the ' virtue of clarity ' when discussing the Iraqi War . To those of us who never saw New York City WITH those two towers -- 9/11 was just a television event ......nothing more .

Accordingly ...........................

The only reason why we went into Iraq was because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate the President's Daddy ( ........It is a Texas Thing ) . Word .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!

Are you really that much of an asshole? I mean, there are some fucked up things on this thread but this takes the prize for dumbfuckingest stupidity yet.
26th September 2006 02:55 PM
Joey " Are you really that much of an asshole? I mean, there are some fucked up things on this thread but this takes the prize ......................"

26th September 2006 02:56 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

Never happened to me....last guy who made a jew comment to me ended up with a broken nose and dislocated jaw..and that was also in 04.

I hear ya. Isn't kicking people's faces in fun?
26th September 2006 02:57 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Lugy,
I fully expected the reactionary response to center on ratings, not content. You seldom disappoint. And yes, it's "Lugy" from here on out.

Hey, it's my 500th post here! (Changed to 501 when I edited)
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

I saw Olbermann last night & it was just warmed-over broth from 2 weeks ago. I am not all that sure he actually believes what he's bloviating. Yes, he squints his eyes & gets all serious-looking but the content is just Frank Rich with the more interesting words dropped out.
26th September 2006 02:59 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I hear ya. Isn't kicking people's faces in fun?

Not really...I never start a fight, or ask to be put in that position...but I am a big guy(6'2, 240) and if I can't defend my own heritage, why would anyone else? We all have our breaking points......
26th September 2006 03:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Clinton has spent his entire life doing things to help all people. Unlike Bush, a child of prvilege, Clinton's humble upbringing, similat to JB's, made him understand and appreciate the common man. Clinton is a true hero who is still fighting to help the down-trodden, while Bush is simply following Rove and the politics of personal destruction........Thank you Prez Clinton, and thank you JB, you both are making the world just a little bit better!!!!
[Edited by jb]

Clinton did nothing more than sign onto 7 out of the 10 Republican "Contract With America" items.

This is after he vetoed many of them like welfare reform, than flip flopped as the Repubs controlled Congress/ He had too, they would have overrode his veto

Then he took credit for it

What a piece of shit. At least Clinton didn't have any principles so he has no problem hogging the spotlight and taking credit for every and anything that went right and kicking the can down the road on things that went wrong

Clinton admin: 14 convictions

Bush admin: 0 convictions

26th September 2006 03:01 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

It seems that everyone was behind the president after The September 11th attacks. Never, has it seemded the right was behind Clinton after WTC attacks in 1993... The Kobar, and Cole attacks also seem to be points the right wing rhetoric machine enjoy bringing up. They point the finger and hold these attacks up as Clintons great failures, yet that same ire is lost on September 11th, and the failures of the Bush administration before and after.

We were attacked in USA, not Republicans or Democrats. All of us. There weren't two types of attacks! Why are we talking about them as such?

The 9-11 attack was much more devastating. Bush treated it like the invasion it was. The 1993 attack was treated like a criminal act. I remember when it happened I thought it was some flaky group of nuts. It didn't have that diaboloical tinge. In retrospect, we all should have reacted more firmly.
26th September 2006 03:03 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:

Not really...I never start a fight, or ask to be put in that position...but I am a big guy(6'2, 240) and if I can't defend my own heritage, why would anyone else? We all have our breaking points......

Goy???
26th September 2006 03:09 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

It really is over isn't it Blue ?!?!

Your material has become drier that Phyllis Diller's Cha - CHA !!!!! :

|
|
V

[kins]

[Edited by Joey]

True, my heyday like that of the Stones has passed(see:1989) but I wanna outdo U2 before I give up my crown.
26th September 2006 03:09 PM
glencar
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Goy???

Slur against non-jews...
26th September 2006 03:12 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Slur against non-jews...

It is not a slur at all. It is simply a term to describe a non-jew. It is the same as gentile. Moreover, it is totally less offensive than some of the names "we"(Jews) are referred to.
26th September 2006 03:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Slur against non-jews...

I thought it was slang for lady boy...I was like, why does jb get his rocks off beating up on she-men?
26th September 2006 03:14 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Slur against non-jews...

against male non-jews . . . female= shiksa
26th September 2006 03:15 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

You gotta live, my friend!
26th September 2006 03:15 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

It is not a slur at all. It is simply a term to describe a non-jew. It is the same as gentile. Moreover, it is totally less offensive than some of the names "we"(Jews) are referred to.

My kike friends always told me it was a slur. Maybe they knew I'd overreact?
26th September 2006 03:16 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

against male non-jews . . . female= shiksa

Yes, shiksa is definitely a slur!
26th September 2006 03:17 PM
glencar Maxy & Feej, you oughta watch the Keith Olbermann youtube from the last page. That guy is so bad, it ain't funny! Over at lib boards, they've canonized the schmuck.
26th September 2006 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
My kike friends always told me it was a slur. Maybe they knew I'd overreact?

You my friend, are on a roll today!!! LOL!!!! I have some kike friends too!!!
26th September 2006 03:18 PM
telecaster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQ0g4BhHss

Bill Clinton, Mr. Sincerity

At his friends funeral, laughing it up, sees cameras, within 1.5 seconds he is wiping away crocidile tears in both eyes

Best media whore ever
26th September 2006 03:18 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maxy & Feej, you oughta watch the Keith Olbermann youtube from the last page. That guy is so bad, it ain't funny! Over at lib boards, they've canonized the schmuck.

He is one of the more stupid liberal talking heads. His audience is even more stupid. All two of them.
26th September 2006 03:22 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

He is one of the more stupid liberal talking heads. His audience is even more stupid. All two of them.

I watch him like I used to watch Jim & Tammy Bakker before the secretary scandal. It's like watching infomercials. DU is so proud of the guy.
Maxlugar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

This is after he vetoed many of them like welfare reform, than flip flopped as the Repubs controlled Congress/ He had too, they would have overrode his veto

Then he took credit for it

Oh yeah. Remember when he tried to nationalize the health care industry and was defeated? Then he gets up at his State of the Union Address later that year and exclaims "The era of big government is over!". LOL no shame. A real scumbag.
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

You my friend, are on a roll today!!! LOL!!!! I have some kike friends too!!!

Not taking oneself seriously is not a smart move! My best friend is a kike married to a guinea!
26th September 2006 03:23 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
The 9-11 attack was much more devastating. Bush treated it like the invasion it was. The 1993 attack was treated like a criminal act. I remember when it happened I thought it was some flaky group of nuts. It didn't have that diaboloical tinge. In retrospect, we all should have reacted more firmly.

He went after Bin Laden and the administration never took the foot of the pedal, they even gave the new admin. all the intel they had, it was delegated to lessers in the new admin. BUT!!! Bush/Cheney/Rummy were already talking about Iraq!
26th September 2006 03:24 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not taking oneself seriously is not a smart move! My best friend is a kike married to a guinea!

I agree...words are far less offensive than actions..we have broken bread(at my expense), and I think you are a true gentlemen.
26th September 2006 03:25 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I agree...words are far less offensive than actions..we have broken bread(at my expense), and I think you are a true gentlemen.

I would die for Israel!
glencar Well, not die but maybe give blood...
[Edited by glencar]
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Best media whore ever

26th September 2006 03:26 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, not die but maybe give blood...
[Edited by glencar]

You and Bill..lol!!!
26th September 2006 03:26 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQ0g4BhHss

Bill Clinton, Mr. Sincerity

At his friends funeral, laughing it up, sees cameras, within 1.5 seconds he is wiping away crocidile tears in both eyes

Best media whore ever

I guess I'm an asshole too. I laughed while attending funerals. It's part of grieving...
Do you know what he was laughing about, and tell me, why is it bad to find humor, even at a funeral?
You better laugh at my funeral... You know I'm all about enjoying life...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)