ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
26th September 2006 03:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Dude I say it to myself in all sorts of situations. It's out there baby, it can't be revoked. I love it! Thanks.

It's one of the reasons you're a brother for life, even if you try your best to insult me.

I wil lnot resort to insults, unless it's an elcted official or evil dictator.
President General Pervez Musharraf is an evil dictaor...
He likes the tate of dick!
26th September 2006 03:46 PM
robpop
quote:
telecaster wrote:

People that watch Olberman probably read USA Today

The newpaper for stupid people

No. You have them confused with the people who watch O'Riely. Did you see Oberman call O'reily a pussy last night about the time he ran awy from him instead of confronting him? Great Stuff. He really did not say "pussy", but here kitty, kitty, kitty.
26th September 2006 03:46 PM
glencar If Pervez Musharrif is getting you all hot & bothered, it's time to take a walk. I ain't got noooooooooo problemo wit' him!
26th September 2006 03:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Dude he's getting huge results over there at personal threat to his own life. Read up on it.

Who is this he?
President General Pervez Musharraf?
glencar
quote:
robpop wrote:

No. You have them confused with the people who watch O'Riely. Did you see Oberman call O'reily a pussy last night about the time he ran awy from him instead of confronting him? Great Stuff. He really did not say "pussy", but here kitty, kitty, kitty.

But see, that's what makes Olbermann so boring. He's not nearly as clever as some would have you think. He's not the second coming of Eddy Murrow. Hell, he ain't even Bob Schieffer's spooge.
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're kidding right?
our president is having dinner with a man who took over a country, has WMD's and harbors terrorists.

Clintons biggest success, that's easy.. He cheated on his wife, got caught and she's still with him... Can anyone here do that?
He also, like Bush, failed to kill or capture bin Laden...

Are you serious Clark?...why don't you take a guess who will run Pakistian when Musharraf is 86ed....go ahead...take a guess
26th September 2006 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
robpop wrote:

That was excellent....Olbermann is really frustrating the righties and exposing them for the hypocrits they are.
26th September 2006 03:49 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Pervez Musharrif is getting you all hot & bothered, it's time to take a walk. I ain't got noooooooooo problemo wit' him!

Many said this about Saddam in the 80's...
I thought we were all about freedom, and if you ain't with us, you're against us...
Is he with us? Why can't we do the job he won't and get Al Queda in Pakistan. When will he hold elections in Pakistan?
26th September 2006 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I thought we were all about freedom, and if you ain't with us, you're against us...
Is he with us? Why can't we do the job he won't and get Al Queda in Pakistan. When will he hold elections in Pakistan?

I shall greet Pug on your behlf in Louisville...I am not going to greet any republicans at this show.
26th September 2006 03:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're kidding right?
our president is having dinner with a man who took over a country, has WMD's and harbors terrorists.

Clintons biggest success, that's easy.. He cheated on his wife, got caught and she's still with him... Can anyone here do that?
He also, like Bush, failed to kill or capture bin Laden...

So like I thought, you can't list ANY successes Clinton had against Al Q
even though you just claimed on this thread Clinton has more results than Bush

I thought you couldn't come up with any

Because there aren't any
26th September 2006 03:51 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Are you serious Clark?...why don't you take a guess who will run Pakistian when Musharraf is 86ed....go ahead...take a guess

When did I say he should be removed? Why is our president having him over for tea? Why is the dictator promoting a book, from our white house? We can't get Bin Laden in his country, but he can promote his book...
Makes me sick!
26th September 2006 03:52 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Pervez Musharrif is getting you all hot & bothered, it's time to take a walk. I ain't got noooooooooo problemo wit' him!

I guess you had no problem with Saddam when we were supplying him with chemical weapons either?
26th September 2006 03:53 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Because there aren't any

We nearly got him in Afghanistan...much closer than chickenhawk Bush/Cheney ever got....word to the mother.
26th September 2006 03:53 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Because there aren't any

He went after Al Queda... Tried to kill Bin Laden, there was no 2nd attack on US soil during his admin.
Show me were I claimed Clinton had more success. My gripe is what everyone is still doing, acting like only one party was attacked by al Queda. America was attacked... Failures all around.
26th September 2006 03:54 PM
jb think 500 may happen by 5PM est?
26th September 2006 03:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

We nearly got him in Afghanistan...much closer than chickenhawk Bush/Cheney ever got....word to the mother.

"nearly"

jb. jb. This is tele you are talking to, not Keith Olberman. Not Larry King

I want pdog to list the results Clinton had against Al Q as he claims
26th September 2006 03:56 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hasn't he held elections? I know howe he came into power but he's held elections in the interim.
Joey " Paris Hilton charged with DUI in Calif. "

" Singer/actress/handbag designer/heiress Paris Hilton can now add another title to her resume: Defendant. Hilton was charged Tuesday with driving under the influence and scheduled to be arraigned Sept. 28 in Superior Court on charges of driving with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 percent, said Nick Velasquez, a spokesman for city prosecutors.

Hilton is not required to appear at the arraignment, Velasquez said.

The 25-year-old socialite was arrested Sept. 7 after being stopped in her Mercedes-Benz SLR. Police said her blood-alcohol level was 0.08 percent, the minimum to warrant an arrest.

"The charges are consistent with California law and the circumstances of this case," Velasquez said.

A telephone message seeking comment from Hilton's spokesman, Elliot Mintz, was not immediately returned. Mintz had said previously it was her only DUI arrest.

Paparazzi swarmed the Hollywood police station after Hilton's arrest. Hours later, Hilton told KIIS-FM's morning radio host Ryan Seacrest that she was on an early morning hamburger run when she was stopped.

The heiress to the Hilton hotel fortune denied driving recklessly but conceded "maybe I was speeding a little bit."

Hilton, who once told the Los Angeles Times that the taste of booze "grosses me out," claimed she had a single margarita at a charity event before her arrest.

A national research study says a 137-pound woman would need to consume three alcoholic drinks in one hour on an empty stomach to reach a .08 percent blood-alcohol level. The fashionably slender Hilton likely weighs much less than 137 pounds.

If convicted, Hilton could be sentenced to six months in jail and fined $1,000. The minimum penalty for a first-time offender is a fine, probation and alcohol-rehabilitation program. "

Poor Thing .... her first DUI

pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I shall greet Pug on your behlf in Louisville...I am not going to greet any republicans at this show.

My brother in-law is from Kentucky. Great family I met over this weekend at the ceremony.
You will meet many Republicans in KY. They will be the people carrying your bags and serving your meals. Sadly they believe homos and scientists are evil and vote Republican over wedge issues and not true security!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
think 500 may happen by 5PM est?

It'll be tight!
26th September 2006 03:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:

No shit...we have a lot more to worry about than Musharraf...and when he is taking out by the islamafucks, then you will see some serious fucknuts in power over there

Come on Pdog, you're worried about Musharraf?...man you don't know half of who our government breaks bread with...Musharraf is childs play...we're sharing snickers with all kinds of bad cats

I'm pretty sure Clinton and others treated Arafat to a happy meal over the years...blow a gasket about that
sirmoonie I bet I got in more fights with black people than any of y'ins.

I don't think I ever beat up a Jew though, I never knew many, plus most of them were very pacifisictal.
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

"nearly"

jb. jb. This is tele you are talking to, not Keith Olberman. Not Larry King

I want pdog to list the results Clinton had against Al Q as he claims

Tele, the closest chance we had post 9/11 was in Tora Bora. Can you, my friend, explain how we let him get away??? Why so few resouces to Afghan, where our true enemies seek shelter.
26th September 2006 03:58 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

My brother in-law is from Kentucky. Great family I met over this weekend at the ceremony.
You will meet many Republicans in KY. They will be the people carrying your bags and serving your meals. Sadly they believe homos and scientists are evil and vote Republican over wedge issues and not true security!

Ironically, my brother lives in Kentucky. Guess where his wifey is from? Yes, Fucking HALIFAX! She's a Halogonian! Or is it an East Omahaiaianain?
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hasn't he held elections? I know howe he came into power but he's held elections in the interim.

Parliment only... He is unelected and has extened his power for 5 more years.
We honor this man in our White House, while he promotes his book and bad mouths Armitage...
Agree or disagree with parties, but this is sickening and all Americans should be ashamed!
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

When did I say he should be removed? Why is our president having him over for tea? Why is the dictator promoting a book, from our white house? We can't get Bin Laden in his country, but he can promote his book...
Makes me sick!

You sound like an isolationist...I'm with ya there...we should do as Blair cautioned and pull up the drawbridge
26th September 2006 03:59 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

He went after Al Queda... Tried to kill Bin Laden, there was no 2nd attack on US soil during his admin.
Show me were I claimed Clinton had more success. My gripe is what everyone is still doing, acting like only one party was attacked by al Queda. America was attacked... Failures all around.

"
Sure. You said at 12:36

"The proof is there, that the clinton admin did more"

I want a list of results under Clinton. I can show you that under Bush over 80% of Al Q leadership at the time of 9/11 is dead or captured

Show us what results Clinton got

Not "nearlys" but results
26th September 2006 03:59 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No shit...we have a lot more to worry about than Musharraf...and when he is taking out by the islamafucks, then you will see some serious fucknuts in power over there

Come on Pdog, you're worried about Musharraf?...man you don't know half of who our government breaks bread with...Musharraf is childs play...we're sharing snickers with all kinds of bad cats

I'm pretty sure Clinton and others treated Arafat to a happy meal over the years...blow a gasket about that

Yes, and Clintoon chased poon tang with Musharrif in Delhi during one of those {{{summits of the century}}}...
26th September 2006 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Good point....I will wear my IDF shirt prodly!! It has a huge Jewish star...you will be missed!!! I will bring you one to AC if you want(what size are you?)
[Edited by jb]
26th September 2006 04:01 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Parliment only... He is unelected and has extened his power for 5 more years.
We honor this man in our White House, while he promotes his book and bad mouths Armitage...
Agree or disagree with parties, but this is sickening and all Americans should be ashamed!

Yes but Parliament elected him, no? I thought I read that years ago but I could be wrong...on extremely rare occasions...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)