ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 06:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm just going to convert to Islam, then they can't kill me!

All Islamics must go on a stampede to Mecca at least once in their life.
25th September 2006 06:28 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
She also made the triple joke in 1992 about Dad. And you never admittede your incorrct assertion that the FAA9pre AND post-9-11) was/is not responsible for security. Pre-9-11 it was the airlines. No FAA employees scanned bags/people. Now, it's the TSA. You were wrong then AND you're wrong again, Rongo.

Huh? Don't know whatcher talkin' about. FAA? TSA? Li'l T&A? You're mixin' me up with someone else.
25th September 2006 07:21 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Seriously, don't you think in hindsight that Clinton out-conserved George Walker Bush III? I mean on real stuff, not pointless, horseshit like flag burning amendments and prayer in school - those aren't traditional conservative positions, they just somehow ended up on that side.

Clinton did a great job of staying out of the way for the most part...and he made peace in the middle east...that was his biggest accomplishment
25th September 2006 07:44 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves how do you think that liberal hottie Hillary will handle the tough questions when they come at her???
25th September 2006 07:47 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

That is very nice looking sheep.

25th September 2006 07:56 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Who cares if Rove mentioned it, she wasn't covert and hadn't been for 5yrs.
5yrs is the law. No laws broken. No charges brought. Case dropped. Belittled hysterical Dems scream and lose another (howe many now?) election

Tiny people, tiny minds

Love it, love it

Oh, why do I bother? I guess I just feel it's necessary to point out the facts to people incapable of thinking for themselves. You said Rove didn't say it, I showed you he did. It's really getting tiresome having to correct your right wing talking points all the time. I'll keep it simple this time. CIA says she was NOC working on WMD. As far as I know, they don't have a policy for referring exposure of non-NOC agents to be investigated by the Justice Dept. Pesky facts. Scooter Libby. Under Indictment. Charges are as follows: one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury and two counts of making false statements. Pesky facts.

Thanks for playing and you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
25th September 2006 08:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

There has to be at least one hot liberal woman somewhere Riffy!

Has to be. Just one. You think they could produce at least one

If you were not a dumb fuck dweeb living in your mother's basement, perhaps you'd meet one.

25th September 2006 08:12 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia!
While all you homos argue about this shit, no one does or says shit about the source of all this hatred...
We got sold on a war, like you would sell suits on Madison Ave. For it against, I don't give a rats ass.
We all got punk'd into believing we would stop the hatred by blowing something up... You can't kill an idea !!!
We get to watch a man who took over Pakistan in a coup complain about how he was threatened to be blown back to the stone age. This dictator harbors terorists in his country!!! That he took over illegally.
Clinton, Bush... FUCK !!!
Blame this shit on Lincoln, it don't change the facts! Muslim hatred is taught and exported from Saudi Arabia...
Saudi's and Paki's ain't with us... Are they against us... You're either with us or against us...
WTF! Go ask Joe muslim on the street in the mIddle East... You with us... I'm sure he ain't no motherfucking terorist, but that don't mean he's with us, does it...
Ya'll gonna tell me you are with the Iraqi's. They're dying at a rate of 3,000 civilians a month... I'm sure you're with that... We got into this mess b/c 3,000 got killed... They're up to 120,000 dead civilians in Iraq... We were pissed over 3,000 dead, how the fuck you think they feel? People just want to be alive! Shitty as it may be under a shithead like Saddam, they weren't dying in these numbers, not even close. Who the fuck you think they're gonna be with? It ain't us.
If you're gonna kill, you gotta kill the right people. If Clinton is a pussy, pre-September 11th. Then Bush is a humungo pussy post Sept. 11th. He let Bin Laden get away. We had him in in Tora Bora, and they farmed the shit out to a bunch mercenaries, whose allegiance was questionable at best... We put thousands of troops into place before, we didn't put them into Tora Bora, when the military asked for it!
I'm supposed to believe the commanders on the ground are saying let's stay the course in Iraq? It's not even our war there anymore.
I'm all for a democracy in Iraq... Somethings, no matter how hard you try, no matter how bad you want it, just don't fucking exist. It's prety clear , self determination in Iraq is the sides fighting it out. We created a power vacumn, and until they finish fighting each other, we can't do shit.
Permanent bases, oil and what else... Oh yeah.. Iraqi's freedom...
I'm all for hering the plan, on how we're going to establish bases in Iraq, while allowing them to self determine thier future. Do that and pumping out the oil... That's going to be one amazing trick. Which would be cool, except this is a post-911 world. And you gotta wonder, I wonder... Can we pay for this and protect ourselves... Terorsits don't need to kill us to win, bankrupt us. It's what killed The USSR...
We pay to fight these wars and we buy their oil too! Fucking Ironic, and so simple to see, and we act like it's not their...
Smell shit? Look down, you're standing in it!

This is actually not a bad post.

25th September 2006 08:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:

There has to be at least one hot liberal woman somewhere Riffy!

Has to be. Just one. You think they could produce at least one

You have just insulted the entire ROCC.

LJ.
25th September 2006 08:25 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You have just insulted the entire ROCC.

LJ.

No darlin'! Not at all. We just try and forget that some members of the ROCC have not seen the light yet. We are actully still holding onto the hope that common sense will wack you upside the head. At some point you will understand that with Clinton it's all about Clinton all the time! He can't help himself,but the ROCC,on the other hand still has a chance! I have always been stumped has to why a man that has been accussed of rape on at least three seperate occassions is so fawned over by women? Strange.

Riffy

Riffy
25th September 2006 08:27 PM
LadyJane I wasn't referring to SlickWillie as much as the general term Liberal, Riffy.

LJ.
25th September 2006 08:27 PM
Saint Sway George Bush Sr is gay, no? Babs was a "beard", right?
25th September 2006 08:33 PM
telecaster
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I wasn't referring to SlickWillie as much as the general term Liberal, Riffy.

LJ.

That is in reference to liberal commentators on TV

See Michelle Malkin posts
25th September 2006 08:35 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:

That is in reference to liberal commentators on TV

See Michelle Malkin posts

Sniff Sniff

You hurt my feelings, tele.

As punishment you must buy me dinner at the Ethiopian restaurant.

LJ.

PS..Don't forget to book the REO tribute band as well.
25th September 2006 08:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Oh, why do I bother? I guess I just feel it's necessary to point out the facts to people incapable of thinking for themselves. You said Rove didn't say it, I showed you he did. It's really getting tiresome having to correct your right wing talking points all the time. I'll keep it simple this time. CIA says she was NOC working on WMD. As far as I know, they don't have a policy for referring exposure of non-NOC agents to be investigated by the Justice Dept. Pesky facts. Scooter Libby. Under Indictment. Charges are as follows: one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury and two counts of making false statements. Pesky facts.

Thanks for playing and you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

The grand jury is over it. Fitzgerald closed the case on Rove, no charges

But yet you and Joe Wilson know it was a conspiracy from the WH to release the name of his non covert wife?

I said Wilson claimed Rove was part of a WH conspiracy to "out" his already outted wife

Obviously, Rove was not and Wilson lied

But you must know something we all don't see if you need Patrick Fitzgeralds number let me know

My buddy appointed him to his current job

Watch for the Libby case to be dropped as well

25th September 2006 08:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Huh? Don't know whatcher talkin' about. FAA? TSA? Li'l T&A? You're mixin' me up with someone else.

Sorry, I confused you with prism. But you were wrong about Ann Richards & her "witticism" about Dad Bush.
25th September 2006 08:43 PM
telecaster
25th September 2006 08:50 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

But yet you and Joe Wilson know it was a conspiracy from the WH to release the name of his non covert wife?

I said Wilson claimed Rove was part of a WH conspiracy to "out" his already outted wife

Obviously, Rove was not and Wilson lied

But you must know something we all don't see if you need Patrick Fitzgeralds number let me know

My buddy appointed him to his current job

Watch for the Libby case to be dropped as well

Did I mention comprehension? Learn it, live it, love it.
25th September 2006 08:53 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

25th September 2006 09:03 PM
glencar I just a typically calm Keith Olbermann lash into Chris wallace for his interview. I remember when KO was on FOX News himself. I guess it depends on who's paying the check...
25th September 2006 09:08 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I hate explaining to laymen the distinction between criminal and civil. It will just be ignored unless it suits their purposes anyway.....

carry on Gruppenfuehrer Tele....

25th September 2006 09:14 PM
pdog This thread has served its purpose. It has won over many people to see the views of the other side and has brought a great many americans together, and united us in ridding the world of.............................................
25th September 2006 09:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I hate explaining to laymen the distinction between criminal and civil. It will just be ignored unless it suits their purposes anyway.....

carry on Gruppenfuehrer Tele....

Why are you posting when you could be reading Noam Chomsky right now?

Howe does it feel that you and Chavez have the same idol?
25th September 2006 09:20 PM
pdog At least Chavez reads...
I remeber when Bush joked about how he doesn't read, then a few weeks ago was bragging about how he read like 60 books in a few months...
Which is it, is he stupid or not doing his job?
Fucking flip flopper!
25th September 2006 09:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:
At least Chavez reads...
I remeber when Bush joked about how he doesn't read, then a few weeks ago was bragging about how he read like 60 books in a few months...
Which is it, is he stupid or not doing his job?
Fucking flip flopper!

For the record, Bush said he doesn't read newspapers

pdog! U2 is one Monday Night Football tonight

25th September 2006 09:45 PM
Riffhard Jizzy please tell me what you think about the verified lies that Joe Wilson spewed in his partisan bullshit NYT article? I mean it has been proven to be full of out right lies. So what's your take on that lying scumbag fuck? Don't give me a partisan Bush sucks diatribe that you guys always fall back on.

Riffy
25th September 2006 10:00 PM
Taptrick
Party on the ascent? Any new members are only attracted to the idea that government will provide for them at the expense of others by confiscating money someone else owns. Republicans offer only a slightly better alternative? Atlas is shrugging and he's moving elsewhere. The end of economic proseperity will end in America this century unless there is a serious cultural reverseal soon.

25th September 2006 10:06 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Jizzy please tell me what you think about the verified lies that Joe Wilson spewed in his partisan bullshit NYT article? I mean it has been proven to be full of out right lies. So what's your take on that lying scumbag fuck? Don't give me a partisan Bush sucks diatribe that you guys always fall back on.

Riffy

Wait a second...they finally proved the yellowcake uranium/Saddam connection? Great news! Thanks.

Speaking of falling back on a diatribe, have you read this thread? Sheesh, the guy hasn't been president for over 5 years now.

Cole? Bush? Anyone?
25th September 2006 11:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Clinton did a great job of staying out of the way for the most part...and he made peace in the middle east...that was his biggest accomplishment

I agree, he did know how to stay out of the way - he was far more conservative that George Walker Bush III can ever be - which is why I don't really understand howe anyone can give either one of them the usual rhetoric, even with all the demented biases present. See this thread. Clinton had more of a grasp of the harmonies of business and government than any president I know of - which is why all that cracker's buddies are Fortune 500 CEOs. He did more to end big government than any administration, even Reagan, which makes his successor's bizarre infatuation with fucking up business all the more pathetic.

Put an "(R)" at the end of Clinton's name, and 75% of the people in this thread trip over themselves trying to suck his dick.
26th September 2006 12:12 AM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

pdog! U2 is one Monday Night Football tonight

And Green Day, Pug and Riffy's two favorite bands!
I saw the game... Good to see something good in NOLA!
We're going to be seriously looking at cities to buy a home in in the next few years. NOLA made the list, but the heat/humidity... Doubtful.
San Diego tops my list currently...
Any suggestions? You're good at naming kids, can you pick good cities too? Weather goes a long way...
Tehran and Caracas are out, so don't even bother!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)