ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 12:59 PM
Jumping Jack Bubba may stroke out at the Beacon!!!
25th September 2006 01:00 PM
Riffhard LOL! You guys that are slamming Wallace and Fox News apparently don't seem to understand that they got exactly what they wanted. This interview is he talk of the media. Here we are on a Stones' message board disussing Clintoons' fake outrage. Wallace was just asking a question that many have been asking for years. Namely,why did the Clintoon Admin do next to nothing to capture Bin Laden or reign in the radical Islamofucks? Eight years!!! It was a perfectly legit question. Bubba did the only thing he could do. He,as Maxy points out,faked outrage at the question. He never answered the question mind you. He just blasted the reported that asked the question! If I were to question that immoral prick I would have asked the exact same question.

Bubba is mearly covering for the Dems by trying to look as if he is an ass kicking terrorists hunter! LOL! We an take one look at the way the Dems turned on Lieberman and it's plain to see how they would fight the war on terror. They wouldn't! To them,and many here apparently,there is no war on terror. The threat was invented by that cowboy Bush. 9/11/01 was only the act of one man and he is hiding in a cave. If we could get that one man the threat would be over! Well I would love to see the bastard caught myself,but the threat will be around for a long long time when he is dead. We are in the middle of world war three. If not a complete war of civilization. That some here can see these radical fucks threatening to kill the Pope,murdering other muslims on a daily basis,and reeking havoc worldwide and not see the obvious boarders on mass insanity.

Bubba was just trying to prop up the weak-on-defense Dem MO. Dems are not gonna win the House. They are not gonna win the Senate,and they sure as hell are not gonna win the White House in '08. You guys can keep blowing Bubba all you want. The guy was a joke as a president and he is a pathetic joke of a man. Hey,at least he is articulate when he tells bold faced lies. I mean some mental midgits here seem to believe him. LOL! Keep trying to repair that tarnished legacy Bubba! Some are stupid enough to believe you!

Riffy
25th September 2006 01:02 PM
jb Bubba humilated all of Fox News and Wallace...that is undisputed.
25th September 2006 01:05 PM
Jumping Jack People see what they want to see. I saw a former president come unglued and irrational, exactly what any iterviewer would love to achieve. Bubba made a fool of himself again. Fox reports, you decide!!!
25th September 2006 01:07 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Bubba is mearly covering for the Dems by trying to look as if he is an ass kicking terrorists hunter!
Riffy

Yeehaw! Let's invade Iraq! Meanwhile, back on the farm...

There is still so much hatred for Clinton by those poor misguided righties that they wantonly ignore his fight against terrorism even in the face of a hostile Republican party who ridiculed him for doing so.

8 months Bush was in office before 9/11. 40% of that time he was on vacation. Was that his response to the Cole and terrorism?
25th September 2006 01:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Fox reports, you decide!!!

FOX DECIDES, YOU SALUTE.
25th September 2006 01:14 PM
rasputin56 That's the bent over salute, isn't it?
25th September 2006 01:32 PM
Jumping Jack Every reporter would love to get a former president to loose his cool and make a fool of himself. Bubba showed the same lack of control he has been noted for his entire life. He took the bait just like a sucker.

25th September 2006 01:37 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Every reporter would love to get a former president to loose his cool and make a fool of himself. Bubba showed the same lack of control he has been noted for his entire life. He took the bait just like a sucker.

25th September 2006 01:47 PM
glencar Please! Bubba showed himself to be as unpresidential as ever. Howe that bastard ever got elected is all that asshole Perot's fault. I was no fan of Bush I but oy vey! Clinton really sucked. His "anger" may have been faked at first but I think he got into his role, like every other road actor.
25th September 2006 01:48 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please! Bubba showed himself to be as unpresidential as ever. Howe that bastard ever got elected is all that asshole Perot's fault. I was no fan of Bush I but oy vey! Clinton really sucked. His "anger" may have been faked at first but I think he got into his role, like every other road actor.

25th September 2006 01:49 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Bubba humilated all of Fox News and Wallace...that is undisputed.

Meanwhile Fox is #1 and The Repubs control everything

Meanwhile the Dems keep dragging out the only old gun they have left

That Murdoch is really an idiot, eh?

jb do you realize howe stupid the Dems are? When Lieberman wins in Nov thanks to Repub crossover it will give Repubs even more control than they have now over the Senate since Lieberman will be an (I) instead of a (D)

I have never seen a party shoot themselves in the foot like the Dems

These clowns can't even get out of their own way
25th September 2006 01:49 PM
jb [quote]Jumping Jack wrote:
People see what they want to see. I saw a former president come unglued and irrational, exactly what any iterviewer would love to achieve. Bubba made a fool of himself again. Fox reports, you decide!!!
[/quote

No my good friend, you rfinally saw a dem standing up to the GOp network-and yes, it was shocking.
25th September 2006 01:50 PM
glencar The Dems are about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! It's 2002 redux!
25th September 2006 01:53 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Why? I like Ruth's Chris. A friend and I ate there almost every week when we were going to downtown auctions.

They have excellent lobster bisque soup - the petite filets are quite good, and even though I usually never order desert - the creme brulee was not to miss.

Why? Because they advertise on that right-wing screed Telecaster cited.
25th September 2006 01:53 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Dems are about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! It's 2002 redux!

Got news for you, it may be a good idea and wait to 08...I don't see a dem. congress doing all that much now anyway.
[Edited by jb]
25th September 2006 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Meanwhile Fox is #1 and The Repubs control everything

Meanwhile the Dems keep dragging out the only old gun they have left

That Murdoch is really an idiot, eh?

jb do you realize howe stupid the Dems are? When Lieberman wins in Nov thanks to Repub crossover it will give Repubs even more control than they have now over the Senate since Lieberman will be an (I) instead of a (D)

I have never seen a party shoot themselves in the foot like the Dems

These clowns can't even get out of their own way

25th September 2006 01:54 PM
Fiji Joe Apparently Clinton is an idiot...and pathological on top of that...at least we know he's dumber than W...W got basing rights in Uzbekistan...Clinton could not...of course, one has to wonder why he would mention that he tried and failed to get basing rights in Uzbekistan if he says, in the same breath, that the CIA or FBI could not certify Bin laden's involvement in the Cole bombing...why was he seeking basing rights to launch an attack on Afghanistan if there was no certification of Bin laden's involvement?...dude's a pathological liar

------------

CLINTON:...Now, if you want to criticize me for one thing, you can criticize me for this: After the Cole, I had battle plans drawn to go into Afghanistan, overthrow the Taliban, and launch a full-scale attack search for bin Laden.

But we needed basing rights in Uzbekistan, which we got after 9/11.

The CIA and the FBI refused to certify that bin Laden was responsible while I was there. They refused to certify.

----------

The man can't even keep his own lies straight anymore

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
25th September 2006 01:56 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

We should choose our food based on what shows they advertise on? That's insane...
rasputin56 As I said, a thing of beauty...

Lieberman is/was a selfish putz. He's all yours.
telecaster
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

What if they advertised on left-wing Air America?

Ooops! Sorry, I forgot they are bankrupt because nobody, nobody advertised on their radio station

Why does the free market run away from lefties?

Wonder why?
25th September 2006 01:57 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Got news for you, it may be a good idea and wait to 08...I don't see a dem. congress doing all that much now anyway.
[Edited by jb]

No, the Dems need to win now. The House would be so much more entertaining. Just think, this one appearance by Goober, er "Bubba," has provided us with more fun than the last 5 yrs of W!
25th September 2006 01:58 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Remeber Tele. Fox is a cable show and still small #'s compared to the regular channels...all the folks listening to Limbaugh tunbe into Fox.
25th September 2006 01:58 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

What if they advertised on left-wing Air America?

Ooops! Sorry, I forgot they are bankrupt because nobody, nobody advertised on their radio station

Why does the free market run away from lefties?

Wonder why?

There is now no NYC outlet for AirAmerica. I tell ya, that Randi Rhodes was a hoot!
25th September 2006 01:59 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
As I said, a thing of beauty...

Lieberman is/was a selfish putz. He's all yours.

He won't be ours and he won't be yours

What his victory will do is give Repubs more control over committees

And that is where it all takes place

Thank you Dems
25th September 2006 01:59 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Remeber Tele. Fox is a cable show and still small #'s compared to the regular channels...all the folks listening to Limbaugh tunbe into Fox.

Joshy, it's huge in the world of cable. A show like 2 1/2 men gets 12 million viewers per week. O'Reilly gets about 2 1/2 per night. His show is on 5 times a week. You do the math.
25th September 2006 02:00 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:
There is now no NYC outlet for AirAmerica. I tell ya, that Randi Rhodes was a hoot!

Former Ozzy guitar player, no?
25th September 2006 02:01 PM
glencar Nah, this one still breathes!
25th September 2006 02:01 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Apparently Clinton is an idiot...and pathological on top of that...at least we know he's dumber than W...W got basing rights in Uzbekistan...Clinton could not...of course, one has to wonder why he would mention that he tried and failed to get basing rights in Uzbekistan if he says, in the same breath, that the CIA or FBI could not certify Bin laden's involvement in the Cole bombing...why was he seeking basing rights to launch an attack on Afghanistan if there was no certification of Bin laden's involvement?...dude's a pathological liar

------------

CLINTON:...Now, if you want to criticize me for one thing, you can criticize me for this: After the Cole, I had battle plans drawn to go into Afghanistan, overthrow the Taliban, and launch a full-scale attack search for bin Laden.

But we needed basing rights in Uzbekistan, which we got after 9/11.

The CIA and the FBI refused to certify that bin Laden was responsible while I was there. They refused to certify.

----------

The man can't even keep his own lies straight anymore

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

This is tough to figure out? That he had a plan to go into Afghanistan set up before it was proven that it was Osama? Do you think Osama was at least a suspect prior to it being proven? Nah...

Still waiting to hear what Bush's response for the Cole was...
25th September 2006 02:03 PM
jb Clinton finally got to one of the rightirs biggest mothpieces, Fox News, and they are livid. Brvo to Clinton to finally fighting back against these evil people.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)