ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bubba Bitch Slaps Mike Wallace's Punk Kid (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th September 2006 04:28 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You mean jump up hysterical all Howard Dean like?

I can't understand howe a man was President for 8yrs and had 5 major terror attacks under his watch and did nothing

That (+Miss Monica!) is his legacy. Sick fuck, I'm glad he's in the dustbin of history.
25th September 2006 04:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You mean jump up hysterical all Howard Dean like?

I can't understand howe a man was President for 8yrs and had 5 major terror attacks under his watch and did nothing

Oh slamma lamma ding dong...you got home-schooled by Tele
25th September 2006 04:30 PM
jb We(dems) are riding hi on Bubba's crushing defeat of Wallace/Fox..We are a party on the ascent!!!!
25th September 2006 04:30 PM
Poplar
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
From an objective point of view, I don't understand how anyone could hear that the "country is under attack" and not have the general curiosity to get up and see the news.

You know the answer - it was because all those kids were black. George Bush doesn't care about black people (See: Stones opening act for Fall tour).
25th September 2006 04:33 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

God your dim! Did not hear the news Raspy? Scooter did nothing illegal. He will most likely be pardoned and Fitzgerald is looking for a way out of this mess that he created. Joe Wilson,on the other hand,has been proven without the shadow of a doubt to be a certified 100% lying scumbag!

Please describe your idea of torture. The torture story is bogus as fuck. However,if we save one American by using sleep deprivation and loud music then I say torture the fuck out of those animals. Another thing that you pansy assed libs have not figured out is that the Islamofucks think we show weakness at every turn. Your party wants to give them all court appointed lawyers! Fuck them. Torture the hell out of them and them make them disappear for all I care. God knows that when they capture American Troops they don't worry about killing them on the spot. IED's. Stringing American charred corpses up on bridges,execute troops with a bullet to the back of the head,saw heads off with kitchen knives. And you are concerned for their fucking comfort!?!?!?! Every fucking cell in Gitmo is airconditioned! They get religious geared menu items! They recieve a skull cap and prayer rug! They get their own koran! Please tell me when these subhuman fuck's have ever treated Americans likewise?!?!! Fuck em all!

Riffy

Yeah, I must've missed the part where the charges were dropped against Scooter. Link please. If he didn't do anything, why pardon? So, which part was that scumbag Wilson lying about? I guess I missed where it was proven that those little words were true.

I am glad you want to become what you hate. Good job.

BTW, am I the only one who read the 9/11 Commission Report or have we all just decided to believe that Path crap that is based on a right wing hit man's lies was the real deal?

25th September 2006 04:36 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh shit...you're serious...you're a strong black man BJ...a strong black man

Hell yeah, I'm serious. This was a great country when people respected personal accomplishment more than pampered birth. And while I don't know what your point is with the "strong black man" stuff, I can say that many of my African-American law school classmates came from more privileged backgrounds than I.
25th September 2006 04:42 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
We(dems) are riding hi on Bubba's crushing defeat of Wallace/Fox..We are a party on the ascent!!!!

Nanky ?!

25th September 2006 04:43 PM
Poplar There's an evenin' haze settlin' over town

Starlight by the edge of the creek

The buyin' power of the proletariat's gone down

Money's gettin' shallow and weak

Well, the place I love best is a sweet memory

It's a new path that we trod

They say low wages are a reality

If we want to compete abroad

My cruel weapons have been put on the shelf

Come sit down on my knee

You are dearer to me than myself

As you yourself can see

I'm listening to the steel rails hum

Got both eyes tight shut

Just sitting here trying to keep the hunger from

Creeping it's way into my gut

Chorus:

Meet me at the bottom, don't lag behind

Bring me my boots and shoes

You can hang back or fight your best on the frontline

Sing a little bit of these workingman's blues

Well, I'm sailin' on back, ready for the long haul

Tossed by the winds and the seas

I'll drag 'em all down to hell and I'll stand 'em at the wall

I'll sell 'em to their enemies

I'm tryin' to feed my soul with thought

Gonna sleep off the rest of the day

Sometimes no one wants what we got

Sometimes you can't give it away

Now the place is ringed with countless foes

Some of them may be deaf and dumb

No man, no woman knows

The hour that sorrow will come

In the dark I hear the night birds call

I can feel a lover's breath

I sleep in the kitchen with my feet in the hall

Sleep is like a temporary death

(chorus)

Well, they burned my barn, and they stole my horse

I can't save a dime

I got to be careful, I don't want to be forced

Into a life of continual crime

I can see for myself that the sun is sinking

How I wish you were here to see

Tell me now, am I wrong in thinking

That you have forgotten me?

Now they worry and they hurry and they fuss and they fret

They waste your nights and days

Them I will forget

But you I'll remember always

Old memories of you to me have clung

You've wounded me with your words

Gonna have to straighten out your tongue

It's all true, everything you've heard

(chorus)

In you, my friend, I find no blame

Wanna look in my eyes, please do

No one can ever claim

That I took up arms against you

All across the peaceful sacred fields

They will lay you low

They'll break your horns and slash you with steel

I say it so it must be so

Now I'm down on my luck and I'm black and blue

Gonna give you another chance

I'm all alone and I'm expecting you

To lead me off in a cheerful dance

I Got a brand new suit and a brand new wife

I can live on rice and beans

Some people never worked a day in their life

Don't know what work even means

Meet me at the bottom, don't lag behind

Bring me my boots and shoes

You can hang back or fight your best on the frontline

Sing a little bit of these workingman's blues
25th September 2006 04:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Boy...you sure can suck a dick

No need to get testy now.
25th September 2006 05:01 PM
sirmoonie That whole "Bubba" thing as a insult is funny, coming from a group that labors so hard to convince themselves that some idiotic, privileged, Eastern Establishment, pansy-ass, prep school cheerleader from Connecticut is some swaggering dick-gangsta called "Dubya."

Hey George Walker Bush III, is it important to get bin Laden, the leader of the group that committed the atrocities of 9/11? No. Its not important. I don't care where he is. I want to spend money and build a huge government. Thats importantness.

Man, did some people get their feelings hurt in this thread - I never really thought you Bush Geeks were gay, I just said that to fuck around - are you guys really this in love with George Walker Bush III?
25th September 2006 05:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Hell yeah, I'm serious. This was a great country when people respected personal accomplishment more than pampered birth. And while I don't know what your point is with the "strong black man" stuff, I can say that many of my African-American law school classmates came from more privileged backgrounds than I.

You ain't straight outta Compton...you're straight out the trailer...word...I have kept the outhouse my family used when I was growing on my property...just a reminder to myself to always keep it real
25th September 2006 05:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

No need to get testy now.

Who's getting testicle?...it was genius...it its timing and in its effect...you should be taking notes
25th September 2006 05:20 PM
Saint Sway I'm feeling pretty safe from any future attacks.

so long as we are at war, and feeding the war machine, we are safe

we've dropped over $300 billion into Iraq. That should keep Bush, Cheney & Co's financial backers happy for awhile... Its like a Haliburton wet dream!

an attack on American soil was just an excuse to go to war

but catch Bin Laden?? Why??? We could of caught him in the weeks after 9/11. But what does that have to do with oil or starting a war?? Catching Bin Laden is very low on this cabinets priority list. Bush even said so.

its all about money baby!

Iran's next. We could be at war for decades! Hooray! Keep the the Elephants in office! Stay at war and keep funding their Fat Cat pals!! Yippee!!

good times... good times...
25th September 2006 05:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Yeah, I must've missed the part where the charges were dropped against Scooter. Link please. If he didn't do anything, why pardon? So, which part was that scumbag Wilson lying about? I guess I missed where it was proven that those little words were true.

I am glad you want to become what you hate. Good job.

BTW, am I the only one who read the 9/11 Commission Report or have we all just decided to believe that Path crap that is based on a right wing hit man's lies was the real deal?

What part was Wilson lying about? Oh, easy. The part where he said Rove
revealed his wife was working for the CIA as part of a White House plot

Of course, Wilson did not apologize when it was Armitage, not Rove, who mentioned Wilsons wifes name.

But with libs it is all about the charges, not the legality

Speaking of charges on Libby, are charges the same thing as a conviction?

Let us know
25th September 2006 05:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
That whole "Bubba" thing as a insult is funny, coming from a group that labors so hard to convince themselves that some idiotic, privileged, Eastern Establishment, pansy-ass, prep school cheerleader from Connecticut is some swaggering dick-gangsta called "Dubya."

Hey George Walker Bush III, is it important to get bin Laden, the leader of the group that committed the atrocities of 9/11? No. Its not important. I don't care where he is. I want to spend money and build a huge government. Thats importantness.

Man, did some people get their feelings hurt in this thread - I never really thought you Bush Geeks were gay, I just said that to fuck around - are you guys really this in love with George Walker Bush III?

"I was for the Iraq War but now I am against it"
25th September 2006 05:33 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

God your dim! Did not hear the news Raspy? Scooter did nothing illegal. He will most likely be pardoned and Fitzgerald is looking for a way out of this mess that he created. Joe Wilson,on the other hand,has been proven without the shadow of a doubt to be a certified 100% lying scumbag!

Please describe your idea of torture. The torture story is bogus as fuck. However,if we save one American by using sleep deprivation and loud music then I say torture the fuck out of those animals. Another thing that you pansy assed libs have not figured out is that the Islamofucks think we show weakness at every turn. Your party wants to give them all court appointed lawyers! Fuck them. Torture the hell out of them and them make them disappear for all I care. God knows that when they capture American Troops they don't worry about killing them on the spot. IED's. Stringing American charred corpses up on bridges,execute troops with a bullet to the back of the head,saw heads off with kitchen knives. And you are concerned for their fucking comfort!?!?!?! Every fucking cell in Gitmo is airconditioned! They get religious geared menu items! They recieve a skull cap and prayer rug! They get their own koran! Please tell me when these subhuman fuck's have ever treated Americans likewise?!?!! Fuck em all!

Riffy

As much as I disagree with the way everything is extremly secretive with Bush's administration, I agree that America has come to a time where the individual rights of some crazy jihadist terrorists should mean sqiuddly-dot. Who cares about these low lives who would still gladly murder innocent Americans if appeased. They get all their freedoms attended to except a few and they go nuts and feel like they're being treated like dogs. Good lord, you shoulda thought of that before you plotted to blow up some airplane, asshole! In their world, Westerners are executed without a trial, tortured, beheaded, etc. But when we try to just do a little Chinese water torture, we're the bad guys?! Give me a break. They are terrorists and therefore should not apply to the Geneva Convention. They don't adhere to it, so they don't deserve its benefits. Case closed, IMO.

Muslims are perhaps the most sensetive religion going on the planet as most of them see every single action by the West as some kind of vague threat to overthrow their order. If it means making the world safer, they don't give a shit because it steps all over their territory and their independence. If they hate it so much, why don't they stop electing radicals and dictators? To be fair though, I can see their complaints as legit when they have tyrannical lunatics opressing them while the U.S. does nothing but buddy-buddy with said leader (it's happening with the Saudis and it happened with Sadam even!). If it wasn't for the need for oil, the U.S. would be in their right mind not to support any middle eastern government cause who knows how psychotic some of those regimes could be.

Would you want to be supporting a government that hurts their own people, strengthens Islamic fundamentalism and creates opposition to America? Sadly, it still happens. Sadly as well, outlets like the New York Times feel the right to free speech and getting the scoop has no boundaries even if it means fanning the deadly flames of radical Islam. You could always say that we'd still get hate even if we were to sit idly and keep extreme actions a secret in order to win the war, but imagine how much crazier it would get if the Jihadist were to hear about the torture, the interrogation and the anti-terrorism efforts alike. It is discouraging that it's come to this but in the world today, the U.S. can no longer stand for all the things it once held true.

It just has no choice but to be cruel and hard-assed in order to save American lives. You can only hold the world's hand and be its big brother for so long until you have to be the stern father that grounds his kids for a while! Most Dems don't want to believe this, but they'll have to put aside some of their liberal values for a while because an improved domestic situation would mean nothing if it were interrupted by terrorism and outside threats too often. Would you rather have an America so utopian like Democrats envision but with the daily threat of terrorism even stronger than now? Or would you rather have it be somewhat troubled but much safer from being devestated ala 9/11? But I agree mostly with pdog. I don't see this all as some black and white issue. Democrats and Republicans both get it wrong and politicians are slippery characters by nature.

They're mostly trying to get re-elected, trying to help their big business buddies and trying to feel somehow as if they're making a difference. But in the long run, they're not! Clinton's refusal to answer was just as bad as any Bush dodging of a question. Bubba deserves to be tossed hardballs but why is it when Bush is badgered with questions, the media is liberal and out of line and when they do the same with Clinton or some democrat, it's good honest journalism? I can't quite understand why it gets so biased from some right-wingers, likewise the left. People want to show up their adversaries I suppose. And FOX News should never be applauded for asking the right question cause that policy only applies to liberals when it comes to that brownosing, pathetic excuse for a network (CNN ain't far behind in the bullshit department but not as much cause of a heavy political bias).

Politics doesn't work but we're better off with it. Was it Churchill who said, democracy is a terrible system of government but it's the best one? Or was it capitalism? Anyhoo, the same could apply for both. Capitalism sucks, but it works the best as proven by the Western countries of today. The ugly side of Capitalism in modern times is the cash craving Exxon types who work hand in hand with republicans to increase their earnings. They'll do anything to get their business to #1 (heck their haul makes them like a developed nations GDP and then some) even if it means going against their country's best interests; whatever it takes- if it means selling their grandma, depriving children of needed antibiotics, or more realistically maybe even frame a few innocent people, blow up a schoolhouse full of children half a world away, indirectly of course through funding military strikes. They are human a bit so innocent lives lost in war does bother their conscience, for one second and then they say oh well that's the cost of freedom... Freedom to be filthy rich, ahahahaa!!!

Yes they'll do ANYTHING to increase profits because that is their be all and end all. Capitalism is their line of Nobel prize and the guy who can increase profits by 40 billion is like the oil business version of Dr. Albert Einstein for fucks sake! Anyway, back on track. Democracy sucks, but it sure works better than totalitarian or military-run governments, doesn't it? Anyway, I think Neil Young said it best when he said "You're all just pissin' in the wind. You don't know it, but you are. And there ain't nothing like a friend, who can tell you you're just pissin' in the wind." Ok, he also said let's impeach the president (which just doesn't work not unless he corrupts the branches of government like Nixon)... but I still love Neil. Way more than I love any president, politician or party.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
25th September 2006 05:38 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

What part was Wilson lying about? Oh, easy. The part where he said Rove
revealed his wife was working for the CIA as part of a White House plot

Of course, Wilson did not apologize when it was Armitage, not Rove, who mentioned Wilsons wifes name.

But with libs it is all about the charges, not the legality

Speaking of charges on Libby, are charges the same thing as a conviction?

Let us know

Hmmm. Novak himself said that Rove confirmed to him Wilson's wife was CIA. Pesky facts. Keep trying, though.

As far as convictions goes, go back and reread. Comprehension, comprehension, comprehension.
25th September 2006 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:

Was it Churchill who said, democracy is a terrible system of government but it's the best one?

Churchill?...He's the biggest idiot of them all...it's largely due to his partitioning of the middle east and British imperialism this crap exists in the first place...it's not the muslims' fault..it's Churchill's...the great zionist really left us in the lurch

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
25th September 2006 05:44 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Hmmm. Novak himself said that Rove confirmed to him Wilson's wife was CIA. Pesky facts. Keep trying, though.

As far as convictions goes, go back and reread. Comprehension, comprehension, comprehension.

Who cares if Rove mentioned it, she wasn't covert and hadn't been for 5yrs.
5yrs is the law. No laws broken. No charges brought. Case dropped. Belittled hysterical Dems scream and lose another (howe many now?) election

Tiny people, tiny minds

Love it, love it
25th September 2006 05:47 PM
Saint Sway Dem's losin elections

Repub's losin lives

lets all high five!
25th September 2006 05:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Who's getting testicle?...it was genius...it its timing and in its effect...you should be taking notes

What? I pioneered the use of the "you suck dick" retort when I was losing an argument. Its my pick and roll.

Seriously, don't you think in hindsight that Clinton out-conserved George Walker Bush III? I mean on real stuff, not pointless, horseshit like flag burning amendments and prayer in school - those aren't traditional conservative positions, they just somehow ended up on that side.

Come to think of it damn near anyone is more conservative than George Walker Bush III - he has no ideology, not even a bad one - just a lot of mushy, random sayings and actions that mostly go round in circles. He's akin to swabbing the urinals on the Titanic while the bilge tanks are flooded. Yup.
25th September 2006 05:54 PM
pdog Where are the libertarians?
I've lost full respect for the powers that be. In this time of need to fight and protect ourselves, we would release a man from serving our nation b/c he's gay!
25th September 2006 05:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Dem's losin elections

Repub's losin lives

lets all high five!

Neither party recognizes my Americanism.
25th September 2006 06:01 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Churchill?...He's the biggest idiot of them all...it's largely due to his partitioning of the middle east and British imperialism this crap exists in the first place...it's not the muslims' fault..it's Churchill's...the great zionist really left us in the lurch

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Actually, you've got that right. But I just quoted him. I didn't say he was a great visionary or anything... though he did recognize the threat of appeasing the Nazis. When you look back, Churchill was one of many British rulers who set us on the road to blow-where by partitioning up the Middle East. The mess you see out there and in Africa is largely due to the blind, insensetive, colonial policies of greedy-ass Europe from the 16th century up until early 20th century when imperialism finally died out.
25th September 2006 06:05 PM
pdog Europeans realized, nationalism and cultural differences and killing over them are stupid!
25th September 2006 06:07 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
pdog wrote:
Europeans realized, nationalism and cultural differences and killing over them are stupid!

They sure did. After hundreds of years of bitching then two devestating world wars that killed millions. Yep, that'll sober your ass up quick, as Richard Pryor once said.
25th September 2006 06:17 PM
sirmoonie As soon as we turn all the Islamic republics into democracies, then we will be allright. Anyone know howe that pipe dream is shaping up? Status on that? Is freedomness still marching?

Thanks in advance.
25th September 2006 06:18 PM
lotsajizz still waiting.....
25th September 2006 06:20 PM
pdog I'm just going to convert to Islam, then they can't kill me!
25th September 2006 06:26 PM
telecaster Six weeks out from a major election and we and the media are talking about Bill Clinton

Rove couldn't have crafted this any better for the Republicans

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)