ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh what the hell... Drinking thread pt 9. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
March 11th, 2005 07:16 AM
egon cheap aspirin, to get rid of big headache, created by large quantities of cheap rose.

Again tonight!
March 11th, 2005 07:27 AM
LadyJane egon..I'm 10 posts behind you in this thread. I will make up for it this weekend.

If I could start hoisting now I would, but it is a little early here!

Have a good weekend!!

LJ.
March 12th, 2005 04:54 PM
sirmoonie Thank god RO has a drinking thread. Otherwise it might turn into a mongo-quad zone like www.maxlugar.com on a Saturday morning-afternoon.

Holy Jesus fucking piss, when Maxwell coded up all that HTML, do you think he thunk his board would turn into the Good Fish Lollipop? That performance threw all the "Please comeback - where is? - Steelie/Josh/etc." fag threads into bold ass bitch relief!
March 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
Bloozehound I'm having delima tonight, moonie

the beer fridge is empty wine rack is dry there are a few bottles of liquor in the liquor cabinet but I'm just not feeling all liquory plus I got to get up early tomorrow

guess I'll just have to pour a shot of something and mull over this one
March 12th, 2005 07:32 PM
telecaster
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I'm having delima tonight, moonie

the beer fridge is empty wine rack is dry there are a few bottles of liquor in the liquor cabinet but I'm just not feeling all liquory plus I got to get up early tomorrow

guess I'll just have to pour a shot of something and mull over this one

That is like saying "I have $1.20 in my checking account,
my savings account has $2.20. I am broke

Oh ya, BTW I have $300,000 in cash underneath my bed"

Very disapointing Bloozie

[Edited by telecaster]
March 13th, 2005 07:37 AM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
egon..I'm 10 posts behind you in this thread. I will make up for it this weekend.

If I could start hoisting now I would, but it is a little early here!

Have a good weekend!!

LJ.

I read your message just before i went to a party last night. So in your honour i had me a "few" heinekens.
It gave the night that extra bit of magic.

You could/should still be drinking now, taking the time difference in consideration. so....., PARTY ON!
March 13th, 2005 11:34 AM
Bloozehound no cause for alarm guys, I solved my problem, got off my lazy ass, put on a clean shirt and took the Misses out for an evening of live music and mucho drinkage.

Got something to report too:

Saw a funk cover band, nothing special, but nice change of pace, lots of brass, it was cool, but I realized something, everytime I see a funk band they seem to inspire legions of big bottomed white chicks to come crawling out of the woodwork to shake their gargantuan booties on the dancefloor.

Now I don't necessarily mean heavy plumpers, just big bottomed ones.

Not trying to decriminate or anything against these rump-a-ciously challenged cuties, it's just an honest observation. I have to admit it's kinda hypnotic, has a certain Robert Crumb-esque quality of watching an army of big white buns jiggle in tangent to the groove of "Play That Funky Music Whiteboy"

So if you're jonesin' fo de funk beware, take an extra pair of clean undies, and an xtra tank of air, cause a man could get lost amongst that sea of bunnage.

Big butts love de funk!
March 13th, 2005 01:11 PM
LadyJane
quote:
egon wrote:

I read your message just before i went to a party last night. So in your honour i had me a "few" heinekens.
It gave the night that extra bit of magic.

Awww..egon...you really know how to make a girl feel special.

It's coffee at the moment, but later, yes later I'll hoist some top shelf hootch to you!!!

LJ.
March 13th, 2005 01:51 PM
Taptrick
Pretty basic last night. Bud Light, Michelob Amber Bach, and Tequilla. Now my wife was getting all extravagant with hurricanes and homemade rasberry martinis. She's a great amatuer bartender.
March 13th, 2005 04:21 PM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

It's coffee at the moment, but later, yes later I'll hoist some top shelf hootch to you!!!

LJ.

my "what did i do this weekend" thread will be ready soon i hope.
then we'll have something to celebrate... again.
March 15th, 2005 05:42 AM
LadyJane Drinking my morning juice (sans Liquor) BUT looking at that Mick/Ronnie Header gives me a natural buzz.

Tingle!

LJ.

egon...where are the pics from your weekend??? I'm looking forward to seeing them.
March 15th, 2005 07:01 AM
egon lj...,

it's very exciting stuff. VERY exciting.

i just need to get those pics uploaded the web somehow, so i can post them here.

i could tell you the story now, but it's better to let the pictures do it
March 15th, 2005 11:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
egon wrote:
lj...,

it's very exciting stuff. VERY exciting.

i just need to get those pics uploaded the web somehow, so i can post them here.

i could tell you the story now, but it's better to let the pictures do it

Was alcohol involved?
March 15th, 2005 11:56 AM
LadyJane
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Was alcohol involved?

Moonie..it's EGON! Of course alcohol was involved!! He is an outstanding regular of this fine thread!!! I see his name and get thirsty!!

LJ.
March 15th, 2005 12:10 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I see his name and get thirsty!!

LJ.

Outstanding posting my Dear Lady Jane .

...please feel free to take the rest of the day off .

Joe Sea Scroll ! ™
March 15th, 2005 02:14 PM
egon
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Was alcohol involved?

does a one legged duck swim in circles?

It's ready....
March 17th, 2005 07:28 AM
LadyJane Page 2 on St. Patrick's Day....a holiday dedicated to Drinking???!!! Not if I can help it!!!

Cheers!!
LJ.
March 17th, 2005 10:32 AM
nankerphelge
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - The Buffalo area's county budget crisis is taking a toll on the bathrooms in at least one public building.

Erie County has had to slash 2,000 jobs and cut back on services in order to close a more than $100 million budget shortfall.

In the Rath Building in downtown Buffalo, workers report that the bathrooms aren't being cleaned or maintained. One longtime worker in the building tells Buffalo's WGRZ-TV that there's no soap, paper towels or toilet paper in the restrooms.

The Rath Building is home to many county offices, including those of County Executive Joel Giambra, the Department of Social Services and the Health Department.

It's so bad, some county employees are bringing in their own toilet paper and other supplies. The worker told WGRZ that's "like working in another country - a bad country."

March 17th, 2005 02:16 PM
stewed & Keefed Tonight I will be drinking

March 18th, 2005 07:37 AM
egon yesterday i had 3 beers. not pints, but little ones.
My excuse? well, i was ill this week...

But i feel VERY refreshed today

Tonight; couple of warm-up drinks.
tomorrow afternoon; bit of rose wine on the terras
(yes, summer has arrived!)
tomorrow evening; a party..... need i say more?
Sunday afternoon; couple of drinks at a pub on the seaside

Planning is everything.
March 18th, 2005 09:08 AM
Zeeta Gonna get wasted on Jesus Juice!

Can of Sprite filled with Merlot!
March 18th, 2005 09:12 AM
Zeeta

mmmmmmmmmmm!
[Edited by Zeeta]
March 18th, 2005 10:31 AM
sirmoonie That Jesus guy, what a boozer!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE!

I like booze.
March 18th, 2005 10:45 AM
sirmoonie Check it bleeds!

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_077070856.html

Goddamit! Lucky goddam bastard. That has always been a goal of mine.

I guess some people just live life while others like me just watch timidly from the E gate bars of life.

Shades of Loathing.
March 18th, 2005 12:12 PM
egon you need a drink
March 18th, 2005 01:06 PM
sirmoonie What I need, Baron Egon, is a twelvie of Stroh's, some wire cutters, the keys to a 8 wheeled tanker of jet fuel, and someone to ride shotgun for me, so I can live out my life long dream. Or one of my life long dreams.

Ronald Ogembo, we here on The Drinking Thread salute your bravery and dedication to our cause. Thanks to you, it works for all of us.
March 18th, 2005 06:58 PM
egon SIR!

no idea whatb you are talking about, but i'll ride shotgun with you anytime.

ps; i might be a little bit pissed while typing this
(english pissed that is, not US)
March 20th, 2005 08:01 AM
egon well saturday turned into a major drinknig session.

watched a rugby mach at the pub, so 1st pint was downed around 3pm. then to another pub for a "quick" one, before heading to my friend's birthday party. stayed there until 2am and then headed back to the pub until closing time at 4

i don't see too well today....
March 20th, 2005 11:17 PM
Child of the Moon This weekend has been graced with a lot of drinking - mainly Guinness and Blue Boar, with some Arrogant Bastard Ale (couldn't resist, it looked so awesome) and some "ehhhh" Smirnoff Ice (at the girlfriend's behest, since the liquor stores were closed) on the side. Going to Boise this week to see family, and will promptly be taken to a karaoke bar. I will proceed to make an ass of myself and take my parents for all they're worth.

Y'know, I don't have to work until later tomorrow... howzabout some more tonight?
March 20th, 2005 11:25 PM
Trey Krimsin Well, I'll be drinking a lot of my sorrows tonight, especially since Wake Forest lost to West Virginia last night. Then, I'll down another Heineken because Duke, North Carolina, and NC State advanced to the Sweet 16. Oh well, at least I'm drinking the good stuff.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)