ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh what the hell... Drinking thread pt 9. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
March 22nd, 2005 07:32 AM
egon I'm going to russia on thursday.

now what was the local drink there again...?
March 22nd, 2005 07:52 AM
LadyJane egon...Russia equals VODKA!!!

Think of me..it's my favorite beverage.

You should try and meet Irina if possible.

Safe journey, my friend.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
March 22nd, 2005 12:46 PM
nankerphelge People I want to drink with next tour:

LJ
egon
JJF
Voodoo
tele
some guy

Somehow I just know I'll get drunk!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
March 23rd, 2005 08:39 AM
egon and in trouble.

but the good kind of trouble, the FUN kind.
March 23rd, 2005 08:43 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
I'm going to russia on thursday.

now what was the local drink there again...?

Are you working for the mafia bro??
March 23rd, 2005 10:35 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
People I want to drink with next tour:

LJ
egon
JJF
Voodoo
tele
some guy

[Edited by nankerphelge]

I'm drunk just looking at the list of names!!!!! Thanks Nanky, I am honored.

LJ.
March 23rd, 2005 11:40 AM
egon you know, i was at the russian embassy here in marseille
and you know who issued my visa?
i swear i am not making this shit up;

Mr Smirnoff
March 23rd, 2005 11:49 AM
LadyJane
quote:
egon wrote:
you know, i was at the russian embassy here in marseille
and you know who issued my visa?
i swear i am not making this shit up;

Mr Smirnoff

LMFAO....that's so beautiful egon I could cry!!!!

LJ.
March 23rd, 2005 11:57 AM
egon great guy! i work with him sometimes when we have problems with russian ships that come into port.

None of the papers you need for the visa were in order,
but still he issued 2 of them (for me & my bro) and even for free. Because, as he said; "we are friends".

Great people the russians!

And now, I must be going.....
March 23rd, 2005 01:27 PM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
People I want to drink with next tour:

LJ
egon
JJF
Voodoo
tele
some guy

Pardon me, while I borrow from my dear friend Nanky...I would like to include this into my own list, lol

People I want to XXXX with next tour:

XXXXX
XX
XXXX
XXX XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXX

Somehow, I won't need to be drunk in order to do this

(rotflmao...you people are intelligent, figure it out!)
March 23rd, 2005 01:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Pardon me, while I borrow from my dear friend Nanky...I would like to include this into my own list, lol

People I want to XXXX with next tour:

XXXXX
XX
XXXX
XXX XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXX

Somehow, I won't need to be drunk in order to do this

(rotflmao...you people are intelligent, figure it out!)

I see i didnt crack anyones list...for shame....i was ready to put on a liver destruction display, but i have no one to play with!
March 24th, 2005 05:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I see i didnt crack anyones list...for shame....i was ready to put on a liver destruction display, but i have no one to play with!

I'll peg some muggage with you, Pugsly. I'm glad you've decided to join us here. We're pretty low key. We aren't ashamed of who we are, but for legal reasons, we keep a low profile on the board. You know how that goes.

Gazza and Voo have let us have this little space rent free, if we promise to clean up. All that is required to post in The Drinking Thread is a desire to start drinking heavily.

I'll introduce you around to my friends after a bit. They all drink. Otherwise, they wouldn't be my friends.
March 24th, 2005 05:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'll peg some muggage with you, Pugsly. I'm glad you've decided to join us here. We're pretty low key. We aren't ashamed of who we are, but for legal reasons, we keep a low profile on the board. You know how that goes.

Gazza and Voo have let us have this little space rent free, if we promise to clean up. All that is required to post in The Drinking Thread is a desire to start drinking heavily.

I'll introduce you around to my friends after a bit. They all drink. Otherwise, they wouldn't be my friends.

many thanks. I did enjoy a couple of fantastic IPA's for lunch today (Indian Pale Ale). what a treat. especially since my wife usualy only permits me to purchase Old Style as it conformes more to the alcohol budget.
March 24th, 2005 11:57 PM
Bloozehound chicks man.......................
March 25th, 2005 07:28 AM
stewed & Keefed Right that's it,I'm off round the pub
March 26th, 2005 04:29 AM
Bloozehound sorry bros, been on a 2 week bender

sxsw is been on and fuckin shits been insane

hey fuckers, how many pugs does it take to screw in a lightbulb ????

1 pug to grip it with his teeth, and 1 Joey to twirl that pug around like a pinwheel on his gay cock bwhhahhahhaha!!!!!!
March 26th, 2005 07:18 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Court goof orders boozer to stay drunk
26 March, 2005 by mandeep

Through a court typing error, a notorious British boozer was "ordered" to stay drunk or face jail.

Through a court typing error, a notorious British boozer was "ordered" to stay drunk or face jail.
Steve Winstone, 38, was slapped with an Anti-Social Behaviour Order after a series of drunk and disorderly convictions, banning him from being drunk in public. the Sun reported.
At least, that's what the ASBO was supposed to say. No one noticed the word "not" added in the wrong place and now it says it's illegal for Winstone NOT to be drunk in public.
He appeared in court Thursday where he admitted threatening behavior and got off with a fine because he could not be charged with breaching the ASBO, as presently written.
The magistrate called him "fortunate."

March 27th, 2005 08:00 AM
egon Need.... more.... vodka....!

yes, i'm back
March 27th, 2005 12:25 PM
LadyJane
quote:
egon wrote:
Need.... more.... vodka....!

yes, i'm back

egon, will you marry me????

LJ.
March 27th, 2005 05:43 PM
egon i checked with the girlfriend and she's ok with it.

let's talk dates!
March 29th, 2005 11:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:
i checked with the girlfriend and she's ok with it.

let's talk dates!

liquid lunch scheduled at the office tomorrow....this is a good thing
March 30th, 2005 01:35 AM
Bloozehound So ya heard about the bust 'n' strangler.....

Tuesday March 22, 2005

GENEVA, Washington - A fun-filled bachelor party at a strip club turned deadly when a 32-year-old groom-to-be who was enjoying the attentions of a well-endowed stripper suffocated while his face was buried in her breasts.

The mind-boggling drama unfolded, say cops, while Daniel Greene was attending his bachelor party at the Pretty Kitty strip club.

The club had been rented out for the private affair.

According to investigators, Greene was enjoying a lap dance when disaster struck: One of the strippers, Kandy Kane, got too into her performance and suffocated the man between her 72-DD breasts.

Witnesses said that Greene had had his fair share of beer, but didn't seem out-of-control.

When the song "I'm Too Sexy" began to play, Greene became excited and began to dance on the tabletop, hooting and hollering, pals said, "like an idiot."

Miss Kane, apparently pleased to see someone enjoying her choice in music, moved in closer.

When Greene took his seat, she began giving him a lap dance, shaking her breasts in his face.

The more she shook, the deeper Greene got lost in her cleavage.

"Daniel was having so much fun," partygoer John Gillman said. "We all thought he loved being in that gal's chest.

"Who could have known that when he was waving his hands around, he was signaling for help?"

Cheering onlookers eventually realized that Greene was no longer moving, and pulled him from between Miss Kane's breasts.

Now Greene's family is suing Miss Kane and the Pretty Kitty for wrongful death.

Greene's father, George, won't specify the amount they are suing for, but claims that it isn't about the money.

"Those breasts were lethal weapons," he told reporters.

"The Pretty Kitty should not have allowed Miss Kane to have her bust enhanced to the size that she did.

"We hope that by filing this lawsuit, we can send a message to other strippers: keep your bra size within a reasonable range."

Kandy Kane made a statement through her attorneys: "I thought he liked it in there. "

The Pretty Kitty declined comment.
March 30th, 2005 10:23 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I wonder if these people had been drinking......
you guys must have some real good wine down there.

Doll mistaken for alien

A burnt rubber doll was mistaken for a badly injured alien and taken to a hospital in Brazil.

It happened after people in Aracruz found a burnt 'body' on the ground after seeing a fireball fall from the sky.

A police spokesman told Terra Noticias Populares: "Many people were terrified thinking that an alien invasion was taking place.

"They thought the doll was a burnt ET and more than 50 people called the station."

The 'alien' was taken to the local hospital where doctors soon confirmed it was a burnt rubber doll.

A hospital spokesman said: "It was obviously a practical joke but we wonder who would do that in such a small and quiet town."
ananova.com

March 30th, 2005 12:53 PM
egon
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
liquid lunch scheduled at the office tomorrow....this is a good thing

followed by an afternoon off, makes it a perfect day
March 31st, 2005 12:54 PM
egon not really yet on page 2, but hey....

where are my little green friends?

nank, it's those cute littl kegs again tonight.

sure, they cost a bit more than the bottles, but the fun you have!
March 31st, 2005 08:43 PM
LadyJane It's about time I posted on the Drinking Thread with a real stiff drink in my hand.

Ahhhh....takes good.

Vodka...what else????

LJ.
March 31st, 2005 08:47 PM
Madafaka Great idea LJ, I'll drink Absolut Mandrin just before to go to sleep...
April 1st, 2005 08:42 AM
egon 15.40 hours,

a fine time to start drinking without people telling you
you're an alcoholic.

I hate it when that happens.

Now, if only i can get around the work thing somehow...
April 1st, 2005 11:44 AM
egon hmmmmm,

still too early for most of you huh?
April 3rd, 2005 04:18 AM
Bloozehound and now a word from our sponser

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)