ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure...another drinking thread...Part 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
November 6th, 2004 07:12 PM
Some Guy LJ and Gypsy that was pretty friggin funny. Had their shit down to a T. Thanks for the humour!

Jagerbombs?
[Edited by Some Guy]
November 6th, 2004 07:16 PM
caro heeeheeehehehee... They won't like that at all!
November 6th, 2004 08:04 PM
gypsy They are going to be steamed Monday. I don't think LJ and I will stand a chance of touching their monkeys...not that we'd want to.
November 6th, 2004 08:28 PM
stewed & Keefed Now that was funny
November 6th, 2004 08:29 PM
stewed & Keefed Time to open another Stella
November 6th, 2004 09:33 PM
LadyJane I'm still giggling....glad you all enjoyed our temporary bout of insanity.

This place has been so damn serious of late...gyps and I just want to keep it funny...and lighthearted.

I don't think the boys will mind....and if they do...we'll have another go at it!!!

Ninea!!!

Cocktail time!!!

LJ.
November 6th, 2004 10:18 PM
Bloozehound I have to give credit where credit is due, you two were pretty funny, good work. Cheers!

p.s.

It would be funnier if you did it in their face
[Edited by Bloozehound]
November 6th, 2004 10:49 PM
Trey Krimsin That was quite hilarious. I was going to have a friend give his two cents worth to this thread, but I can't get the image code to work. So, he left me a message to give to Gypsy and LadyJane.

SMURF OFF, YOU SLOTS!!!!!
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
November 6th, 2004 11:18 PM
gypsy [Back in josh mode]

I would fuck Smurfette circa 1983, when her hair looked like Susanna Hoffs' of the Bangles.
November 6th, 2004 11:21 PM
telecaster FUCK! That is posting girls!

That is THE funniest thing I have seen on this board

Why don't women like this exist in the real world?

Hats off

Well done from an envious friend

November 6th, 2004 11:39 PM
gypsy I thank you very kindly. I will also thank you for Lady Jane--my partner in crime. She was great as joey!

YES!
November 6th, 2004 11:40 PM
glencar Will Joshy ever let you ride in his Mercedes again??
November 6th, 2004 11:40 PM
glencar BTW I concur with the others: nice work, ladies!
November 6th, 2004 11:43 PM
gypsy Oh, I bet josh would still let LJ in the Benz. I've never been in it. But one time he drove past my corner and asked me how much for a blowjob. I said "$100 for Jews" and he drove off in snit.
November 7th, 2004 12:17 AM
gypsy This thread CANNOT die!
November 7th, 2004 12:26 AM
TomL I'll give ya 50 and a good meal?
November 7th, 2004 01:13 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
This thread CANNOT die!

This thread will never die

Holy Shit are jb & joey going to have.....what do you call that when lesbians couples get their period at the same time......oh there is a name for it....

I think it's......
November 7th, 2004 01:36 AM
telecaster

http://www.cbs.com/specials/dallas/

November 7th, 2004 07:53 AM
egon i'm blind.
November 7th, 2004 09:46 AM
gypsy I think you're right, tele! But the question is: Which one has the dominant cycle?!

Developing...

...like a bad rash!
November 7th, 2004 10:36 AM
Monkey Woman ROTFLMAO!
Didn't see this thread since a few days!!!
We're going to enjoy Monday's madness when j & j come back! I want ringsides!

BTW, nice work, friends!
November 7th, 2004 10:38 AM
gypsy Thanks! LJ & I had a blast! I just hope that this thread doesn't get pushed down by the teenyboppers before Monday morning.
November 7th, 2004 01:53 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:
FUCK! That is posting girls!

That is THE funniest thing I have seen on this board

Why don't women like this exist in the real world?

Hats off

Well done from an envious friend

tele....you warm my heart...wish the men in my real world appreciated me the way you apparently do!!

Thank you.

Glad ALL of you enjoyed our little fun yesterday. It was our pleasure.

LJ.
November 7th, 2004 01:58 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
egon wrote:
i'm blind.

Oh, egon, what did you do you naughty boy?
November 7th, 2004 10:56 PM
gypsy LJ, this HAS got to stay up at the top.
November 8th, 2004 12:39 AM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
LJ, this HAS got to stay up at the top.

Okay..Okay..I'm sippin' a Seabreeze (that's what you drink when it's gonna SNOW--denial drink) and you??

At least the Bills won.

LJ.

November 8th, 2004 12:45 AM
gypsy I didn't realize it was going to snow in Nebraska. My warmest thoughts to you, my non-Jewish pal.
Here in Florida, it was a cool 85-degrees today. A tad too chilly to wear my new Dolce & Gabbana ensemble. So, I stuck with the rather cheap Abercrombie cable-knit sweater with toggle buttons worn with a pair of khaki pants by Ralph Lauren that my secretary bought me. It was rather casual and cheap. I've been slumming, my dear joseph.
The boys are into Sean John clothes by P Diddy now.
Hope your sabbath was as nice as mine, my non-rich friend.

I hate the Beatles with every fiber of my being.
November 8th, 2004 07:41 AM
egon
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Oh, egon, what did you do you naughty boy?

well it started as a "welcome back from you holiday" party, and then.... I don't know really.

But all is well again, and for the rest of the week i shall not touch the evil drink. no, wait; business dinner this evening. oh well...
November 8th, 2004 09:59 AM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
I HATE JEW LAWYERS AND JOEY IS A QUEER.

You friggin' hate monger!

I would (Edit) your (Edit)(Edit)until the(Edit) came to (Edit) your (Edit)(Edit)(Edit)!! Friggin (Edit)!

(Edit) me!

(Edit)!

November 8th, 2004 10:08 AM
jb Hi Joey!!! Another tough weekend for the Hurricanes and Dolphins. Fortunately, I was pre-occupied as we have almost finished the hardwood editions to the staircase and 4 bedrooms upstairs. Wealso had the saturnia marble tile polished in the family room, kitchen and dinning areas. We also ordered a new dinning room set and buffet server from Italy(Tuscany edition) which cost over 20K!!!
It;s beutiful down here right now(84 during day and 72 at night with little or no humidity). I am stii waiting for Arafat to die my "husker loving" friend and I am also still trying to fin d a tree service who can re-plant my large ficus bushes which were displaced by hurricane Jeanne...
Meine Libe abs shae monkey...ninea !!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood