ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure...another drinking thread...Part 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
December 27th, 2004 12:21 AM
sirmoonie And lets all hoist some serious booze for Mexico!

Way to elect a half ass bunch of crooks to subjugate your people for yet another decade under the "gringo" dinero!

Hey you agave chowing pendacinas, its not like we are going to run out of fucking dollars anytime soon. Get it? George Walker Bush III has got them printing presses running full time. It being an emergency and all.
December 27th, 2004 12:44 AM
gypsy I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, sirmoonie!
December 27th, 2004 12:48 AM
sirmoonie And lets all hoist one for the inhabitants of the confederate states! Fly them traitor flags on the state capitol boys! We can always sell you another twelvie of Bud wrapped around the Duke boys!

Cudos to the U.S. government for creating this giant pool of media fed retards. Abraham Lincoln really was a great and merciful president despite what the liberal media and the Southern fag cracker's say about him now. Frankly, if I had been running the show instead of Lincoln, I'd have killed all of the southern terrorists.
December 27th, 2004 12:58 AM
sirmoonie And lets all hoist one for the Italians!

Does shortest books of war heroes in the world mean anything? To anyone? Anymore?
December 27th, 2004 01:22 AM
sirmoonie Lets all hoist one for the prowress and gay-incompetence of the Argentine "military"!

As the Argo god said at the time "Oh yeah unto thee, and the lord sayeth - if only those sovereign British Islands on which Argentina wasted several hundred lives on had been yet a thousand miles closer to Tiera Del Fuego, it would have taken the British military another THREE dayeth to kicketh our butteth. Wayeth it goeseth, whatcha going to do amigoeth?......"
December 27th, 2004 01:46 AM
sirmoonie And lets not forget our favorite blow dealers during this most severe season of our god. They are so fucking stupid sometimes! As I said to this Sev'o this one time last spring "Nah man......what? get the gun out of my ear or I'm leaving, you fuck! Hahhhh, hahh!!! Yeah? Go for it motherfucker, and where is your money then!!! Bitch! You work for me now, motherfucker!"

Here's to those crazy uptight dudes! They are so whacky sometimes with that stuff. So whacky! You would think their life depended on it or something.
December 27th, 2004 02:01 AM
sirmoonie And lets hoist one for the Steelers!

Allright, you homos can put your glasses down. Whatever.

But the real men of the good ole god-fearing United States will all stand with me, like all all normally decent Americans, as we shouteth unto thee "Beesetch us o' lord! Beeseeeetcheth! The majority Negro players are seeking the same divine luck of the draw that I pray you will randomly inspire upon the team that I root for, so why can't you beseetcheth it upon all of us that want the same, and yet something different from those that want the same, yet different from us? Some kind of giant mongo-ass miracle, god. Its is my only wish, my lord. Thanks for listening again ........"
December 27th, 2004 02:27 AM
sirmoonie And lets hoist a HUGE one for the vestiges of conservative United States government!

I'm not as dumb as ya'll niggies may think. I do realize that any kind of conservative thought in the U.S. has gone the way of the dodo bird - nobody in this nation of fucking fatheads like Rifthardt even deserves Churchillian "Deserve Victory!" approaches to government, much less wants or expects it. What will be worth seeing is whether we can convert the current crowd of idiots masquerading as conservatives into semi-actual ones.

But for now, lets just drink to pretending that we can pretend a retard is pretending to be what what everyone knows he's trying to pretend he is.

Hoist!

Mongo!
December 27th, 2004 02:49 AM
sirmoonie And lets twang our glasses to Liberia!

Never let it be said that we didn't give the blackest man on the face of human kind a place to dwell in the peaciful freedom of a place we told that dumb fuck to call Liberty. Whats this "Liberia" shit? Why not AnQuanberia or LanTrellberia or ShawnTayeeberia? We fucking Long Beach City raffled the name of a giveaway country? Who is paying for this shit, anyhow? Thats right. Mr. Joe "Blow" Citizen and signif other.
December 27th, 2004 03:10 AM
sirmoonie I guess that, in some way, every time we hoist a delicious water filled bong to our mouths and make the conscious decision to "bubble" some mixture of substance-controlled cannabis into our circulatory systems, we are "hoisting" to someone.

But, its those someone's I'd like to dedicate this thread to. Here they are:

Manny! You down in the lower H quadrant! I think I smoked it! Heh heh! HAH HAH HAH! Fucking A, man!!!! Dude! HAH HAH HAH! Yeah...........

Javier! Can I call you Javie? HAH HAH! Just kidding, pendejo! I bought the shit, I'll call you whatever the fuck I want motherfucker!

Consuelo! What's wrong with your eye? Damn! Nothing I can do honey. I'm American, I want to get high. End o' story. Take care of that eye, though. Damn...

Dude! Whats up dude? Can I get high off you dude? Cool. I like getting high. Dude? You know anyone else I can get high off? Just in caee you aren't around.
December 27th, 2004 03:26 AM
sirmoonie And lets all hoist one in the name of god to the Saudi Arabians! Despite their hatred of us, they have been steadfast in partially hating us. God will always love them for that, as will god love us both for wheeling and dealing with those of mutual partial hatred, as long as its unbarriered consensual squirting of well to receptacle.
December 27th, 2004 04:14 AM
egon do you think you can live without your liver?

just a question....
December 27th, 2004 09:48 AM
egon where's nank?
December 27th, 2004 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hoist!

Mongo!

Yes. Hoist. Hoist one or two to The Drinking Thread and it's various denizens.

December 27th, 2004 10:44 AM
LadyJane I say we close this mother out today...and start Part 9!!

LJ.
December 27th, 2004 10:46 AM
nankerphelge Here here -- I shall have some Brownies at lunch to help in that regard!
December 27th, 2004 10:57 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I say we close this mother out today...and start Part 9!!

LJ.

That shouldn't be too hard.
Hmmn let's see....hoist one to the Eagles on behalf of Sir Moonie while he's not around. And one to Mick Jagger for his various contributions to humanity.
December 27th, 2004 11:04 AM
LadyJane Let's hoist one to the Buffalo Bills. Ya got to hand it to them...they are on fire right now.

Let's hoist one to moonie for his wonderful contributions to this fine thread, especially over the past few days. Where is he? Detox??

LJ.
December 27th, 2004 11:09 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Here here -- I shall have some Brownies at lunch to help in that regard!

I commend your selfless actions, Nanky...all for a good cause.

LJ.

December 27th, 2004 11:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Hoist one to the Idiot List....and one to it's author!!!!
That makes two and one to Sir Moonie makes 3.
December 27th, 2004 11:29 AM
egon closing time!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood