ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure...another drinking thread...Part 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
December 12th, 2004 06:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
egon wrote:
LJ.....,

You're supposed eat before you drink????

Now THAT explains a lot.....

Yes egon...eating is a MUST. Look at Nanky's post. Bet he didn't have a hangover this morning.

And I did make it to the Mall despite my horrific hangover. Didn't kill any elves, but spent way too much $$$.

LJ.

December 12th, 2004 09:06 PM
Soldatti Six beers last night, great party!
[Edited by Soldatti]
December 13th, 2004 05:56 AM
egon soldatti,

six beers is a OK party.
10 beers makes a nice party
15+ beers makes a great party.
I suggest you try again next weekend.

You know, it's monday morning 1200, but i might actually still be a little drunk from the weekend.

Thank you please.
December 13th, 2004 02:31 PM
egon 2 words;

beer + pizza.

I'm learning quick!
December 13th, 2004 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
soldatti,

six beers is a OK party.
10 beers makes a nice party
15+ beers makes a great party.
I suggest you try again next weekend.

You know, it's monday morning 1200, but i might actually still be a little drunk from the weekend.

Thank you please.

Egon ..................You make Joey smile .
December 13th, 2004 02:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
beer + pizza = heartburn x acid reflux

December 13th, 2004 09:04 PM
sirmoonie Richiticus 23:14 relates: Ask thineselves, not whether I can drink today, but how much can I drink. Ask thineselves, not whether it is last call, but when the holiest of opening calls may be.

Ultimately, when all is said and done, our posting lives will be judged by The Drinking Thread - the only thread that matters in the kingdom of The Rolling Stones.
December 14th, 2004 09:44 AM
egon moonie, you are my hero. next to nanky that is
December 14th, 2004 10:02 AM
nankerphelge Yeah I tore into the Newcastles yesterday in honor of the B-day boy!
December 14th, 2004 10:19 AM
Joey
" Yeah I tore into the Newcastles yesterday in honor of the B-day boy! "

<----- I would like to nuzzle you

Me too little fella

www.HowardStern.com
December 14th, 2004 05:58 PM
Back Street Girl I started on the christmas booze tonight ....oh well
December 15th, 2004 07:58 AM
egon luckily i caught it, cos it was at least at the midle of page 1.

13.59hrs, can't start drinking early enough!
December 15th, 2004 09:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:
I started on the christmas booze tonight ....oh well

You make Joey smile
December 15th, 2004 10:19 AM
Fiji Joe For fu@#'s sake!...This thread still around?...and not once did any of you bastards offer me a drink!
December 15th, 2004 10:29 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
For fu@#'s sake!...This thread still around?...and not once did any of you bastards offer me a drink!

Fiji ..................................

I offered to buy you a " Jaggerbomb " at Harry's a few weeks ago but you never even showed up -- and I waited four hours for you .

Why ?!?!

" Stones Rule ..................Oh , you Punk Ass Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

|
|
|
|
V
December 15th, 2004 10:44 AM
Fiji Joe Well...then I'll just have to buy YOU a drink at Harry's...and bring your inflatable doll...and one of her friends
December 15th, 2004 11:18 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Well...then I'll just have to buy YOU a drink at Harry's...and bring your inflatable doll...and one of her friends

Done .

Burscee Joe ! �
December 16th, 2004 11:44 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
egon wrote:
moonie, you are my hero. next to nanky that is

Nanky is my hero too, Egon. He drinks and he smokes whenever he wants to.

This thread was on page 2. Disturbing slippage, indicative of board hoe-mapathy.
December 16th, 2004 12:58 PM
egon thursday and my work here is done.

I'm off to the motherland for the weekend to celebrate my granddads 100th birthday.

Happy birthday granddad, I love you!!!

Now THAT is a reason to have me some drinks.
And please, feel free to join me.

Have a rocking weekend you all.

Regards,
Egon
December 16th, 2004 01:13 PM
LadyJane Have fun, egon. You wish your Grandad a very Happy Birthday from the RO gang!!

LJ.
December 16th, 2004 02:31 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Have fun, egon. You wish your Grandad a very Happy Birthday from the RO gang!!

LJ.

You're work on this thread has been stellar throughout. In the darkest days of the thread, back at posts 150-330 of part 5, when it looked like the non-drinking geeks/moes may have won, it was your dedication to our cause that enabled us to prosper and become the Stones greatest drinking thread in internet history.

I just thought that needed to be said.
December 16th, 2004 02:35 PM
LadyJane Why thank you, sirmoonie!!

I take enormous pride in the fact that I have the most posts on the Drinking Thread of any female Board member.

I am getting misty now...and really could use a stiff one..drink that is!!

LJ.
December 16th, 2004 02:43 PM
egon I'm proud to have you here by my side LJ.

And proud to be 1 step below you in this thread.

I shall have 1 or 2 Heinekens to your health this weekend.

Thank you please!
December 16th, 2004 02:45 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I am getting misty now...and really could use a stiff one..

Misty ?!?!?!

Hmmmmmmmmm ! ....Let's see now ................

Is that the same as ..........Moist ?!?!

Developing ...........................
December 16th, 2004 03:00 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Joey wrote:

Misty ?!?!?!

Hmmmmmmmmm ! ....Let's see now ................

Is that the same as ..........Moist ?!?!

Developing ...........................

Well I said I could use a stiff one. You decide.

LJ.
December 16th, 2004 03:06 PM
Riffhard I am happy to anounce that tonight the Greater Media radio stations throughout New Jersey will be conveening for our anual Christmas/Chanauka/Festivus/Rammadann/Kwanzza Extravaganza! You're damned right I'm pumped!

Very hoity toity affair. Martini Bar from 6:30 to 7:30. Top shelk vodka and gin only. From 7:30 on it's a complete open bar,again only the best top shelf hootch. A band playing live and I will no doubt do my annual Stones tribute with said band shortly after I hit the shot luge. That's right folks we gotta shot luge too! Every year your pal Riffy does at least two Stones numbers with the band. Last year we did Miss You and JJF. This year? Who knows. I can promiss you this though. People will definatly be shaking their collective asses when we do Stones jam. It never fails!

Tomarrow please go easy on me as I will no doubt be nursing a record setting hangover,and I may very well be unemployed. These office parties can get wayyy outta hand and I never know who I'm going to tell to fuck off after 8 pints of Guinness,2-3 martinis,and a few shots from the shot luge! Not to mention the copius amount of fine weed that will be on hand. Please get on your bended knees tonight and say a little prayer for your friend Riffy. For tomarrow I will certainly need it.

TIA!

Riffhard
December 16th, 2004 03:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You're work on this thread has been stellar throughout. In the darkest days of the thread, back at posts 150-330 of part 5, when it looked like the non-drinking geeks/moes may have won, it was your dedication to our cause that enabled us to prosper and become the Stones greatest drinking thread in internet history.

I just thought that needed to be said.

Sadly my doctor told me I had to quit drinking. But I "cheat" quite alot. I don't know who is worse, doctors or weathermen/meteorologists. Weathermen are worse I think, especially this time of year. Always bearers of bad news. And they LAUGH about it...I actually kind of like SOME doctors, but weathermen are ALL scum bags.

December 16th, 2004 03:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Sadly my doctor told me I had to quit drinking.

December 16th, 2004 03:41 PM
parmeda Riffy, tonight I shall pray that you made a spectacle of yourself...make me proud dammit!

Hit that martini bar for the full hour and not one minute less...proceed to the nearest table of "suits" only to climb upon said table and spout off that somebody pissed in the shot luge (this way, there's more for you!)...oh, and this would be a good time to tell anyone to fuck off, get it over and done with already! (You will be stress-free for the remainder of the evening ) Continue on to "work-the-room" in only the fashion YOU know best...drink, puff, drink, mingle, dance, drink more, puff yet again, dance (only this time, return to the suits' table and do it on there), refill the glass due to spillage...

You Rock, Riffy!

Oh! ...and eat!
Make sure you fit that in somewhere, 'cause I don't want to hear about a pukin' Riffhard tomorrow...lol
December 16th, 2004 03:42 PM
Joey
" Sadly my doctor told me I had to quit drinking. "

...........and then , Depression set in .

" A love born once must soon be born again
A plain that died, leaving cinders to be fanned
By the wind and thrown flame
Flames like tongues impassioned in a moments burst.
Tell me my friend- why do you stand aloof from your own heart
The truth confronts you-the truth confronts you as the sea
Crushing with out detail
Impassioned and detached,
Killing with love and power in God's name.
People stop hurting people, People stop hurting people "

.....fade to white ...........like an angel !

Corky ! �

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood