ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure...another drinking thread...Part 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
December 24th, 2004 12:30 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
If last night is ANY indication, the Drinking Thread will be up to Part 10 with my posting ALONE!!

Pass me the Advil, Ronnie!!!

LJ.

Lady Jane ...................................

Last night I " soaped my crack " for three straight hours and five minutes after I ' toweled off ' I had to take a massive dump .

Why ?!?! .............Why ?!?!

I am truly cursed .

Baby J. !
December 24th, 2004 12:37 PM
sirmoonie Its colder up here than turgid rat piss on a parboiled winter sausage.

Plus, I'm hungover and some fuckstick faggit law talking fuck in Atlanta has forced me into work to answer his whining missive. I'm positive he's German.

This day is shaping up into one that will require a steady intake of hootch.
December 24th, 2004 12:37 PM
LadyJane For God's sake Joey....I already have a headache. The mental pictures you draw make LJ cry like BABY!!!!!!!!

WHY???????? WHY?????????

LJ.
December 24th, 2004 12:49 PM
sirmoonie EVERYONE!

Remember that you may live in a commie zone with liquor stores that close early. Plan accordingly lest The Man ruins your holiday fun with his gay ass liquor "laws."
December 24th, 2004 12:52 PM
LadyJane Bless you moonie!!! I'm out of hootch!! Calling the Liquor Store immediately.

LJ.
December 24th, 2004 12:52 PM
nankerphelge Had 3 Brown Ales for lunch!

December 24th, 2004 01:45 PM
Madafaka 6 bottles of Pommery tonite! When Santa arrives, I'll be drunk
December 24th, 2004 03:31 PM
sirmoonie During this season of our great lord and his minions, lets not forget to thank all the barjacks that push us swill by the bucketload.

Here's to you guys/gals! Without you, we'd have to pour our own!
December 24th, 2004 04:11 PM
sirmoonie And hoist one to the rich people too! You mid and lower class hacks owe us one X-mas, after spending the better part of the year sucking at the benevolent largess of our fiscal teats.
December 24th, 2004 04:30 PM
LadyJane Whew.......hazardous driving....snow is a fallin' in good old Buffalo...but...YES.....LJ battled the elements and made it to the Liquor Store.

Now I'm home and warm and starting to pour!!!

Cheers

LJ.
December 24th, 2004 04:44 PM
sirmoonie And hoist one for Jack Daniels! That crazy redneck cracker trash made moonshine fashionable again!

Here's hootch in yer eye, Mr. Daniels! May the divine lord blesseth you and the springage of your fruitful loins!
December 24th, 2004 04:52 PM
sirmoonie And hoist one the Pope! That shakey bastard has been running the world's largest criminal enterprise for over two decades now!

Here's to yas, Il Papa!
December 24th, 2004 04:55 PM
LadyJane I'm hoisting one to you, moonie!

Can't have you drinking all alone~~especially not on Xmas Eve.

Cheers!!

LJ.
December 24th, 2004 06:03 PM
Bloozehound ~~~H0HoH0Ho~~~~~~Who0o0oh0o0o0o~~~

December 25th, 2004 12:29 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm hoisting one to you, moonie!

Can't have you drinking all alone~~especially not on Xmas Eve.

Cheers!!

LJ.

Thanks, Lady Jane. Believe it or not, I wasn't drinking then. Was cooling my heels waiting for the little lady to finally get herself ready so we could head to the in-laws house (minimal drinkage allowed). But now I'm home and busting botts big time! Yes!

Lets hoist one for Scott Peterson! Not since OJ has one man delivered so much entertainment to the retarded masses!

Here's electrons in your eye, Scott!
December 25th, 2004 12:32 AM
sirmoonie And lets bust one for Paris Hilton! America's one-up answer to that traitorous Princess Di bitch!

Here's a viscous gob of one for ya, Paris!"
December 25th, 2004 12:37 AM
sirmoonie And here's one for the troops! God willing, on Christmas day, may they kill a number of Iraqis equal to the number of beers I'm going to drink!

I'll always hoist to those putting their lives on the line for America. It truly is the least any of us can do.
December 25th, 2004 01:04 AM
sirmoonie And lets all hoist one for the Germans! So a few people died a few years ago? Get fucking over it, you pansy asses!

Its not like an entire nation of well-educated people single mindely decided to elect the most popular leader of all time in their country for the sole reason that he openly expressed that he was maniacal dictator hell bent on building a buearocatric genocidal machine dedicated to systematically murdering several races of human beings considered inferior to their own, and trying to halt the spread of English style democracy at the same time. If that was the case, their would be a tad bit of cause for concern. Fortunately, none of that shit ever happened. Or if it did, its Yesterday's Papers.

Here's a middle one in tribute to you, my German friends!
December 25th, 2004 01:12 AM
Bloozehound moonie straight up,

dunno what this bs means

im 3/4 gerry

1/4 viking

but 100% cowboy

so u can kiss my fuckin ass

pucker up fuck boy
December 25th, 2004 01:17 AM
Bloozehound u wanna fight?
December 25th, 2004 01:18 AM
Bloozehound just let me know
December 25th, 2004 01:19 AM
sirmoonie And lets hoist some heap mongo firewater for George Walker Bush III!

That goofy dude actually convinced several million fucking retards that financing a home entertainment system at prime rate plus one over 30 years is the same as buying the goddam motherfucker with a ten dollar off coupon!

Here's Ritalin in your eye, George Walker Bush III!
December 25th, 2004 01:22 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
And lets hoist some heap mongo firewater for George Walker Bush III!

That goofy dude actually convinced several million fucking retards that financing a home entertainment system at prime rate plus one over 30 years is the same as buying the goddam motherfucker with a ten dollar off coupon!

Here's Ritalin in your eye, George Walker Bush III!

moonster enjow hasss
December 25th, 2004 01:24 AM
Bloozehound u cool?
December 25th, 2004 01:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

im 3/4 gerry

Sorry to hear it, Bloozie. Although it was kinda obvious in hindsight.

Don't despair my Hunnish friend. God really does have a place for you guys, and he might even let you ante up the other 1/4 if you ply him with enough liquor.
December 25th, 2004 01:39 AM
sirmoonie And heres one for police in uniform! There ain't NO better party supplies than the police!

That I do know. For real.
December 25th, 2004 01:51 AM
sirmoonie In this dramatic season of substance induced good tiddings, let us all give a hoistal toast to the retards that try to live amongst us as human beings! For if they did not make up 90% of the population, the piss we try to sell them would be worth less than the porcelain we tell them to deposit it upon. Irony there? Yeah, moof the hand that bleeds you. Way it goes. Divine orders.
December 25th, 2004 01:53 AM
Bloozehound leta just hussh

merry x maas senor moon

im partying with my senoirita

hohoh merry chxistmas bra
December 25th, 2004 01:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
leta just hussh

merry x maas senor moon

im partying with my senoirita

hohoh merry chxistmas bra

Bloozie!

I like you. You are one of my favorite posting partners.

Take care of your little senorita. Hope you both have a safe and happy Christmas and New Years.
December 25th, 2004 02:25 AM
sirmoonie And lets not forget to hoist quite a few for fucking Israel!

There is no better friend to the good ole United States of America than that fuckwitted gang of scheming, back-stabbing, revo-fascist "Jews" that inhabit the "holy land." They are A-One. Israel has got America's back! Always has, always will.

Yep, we allow all the sorts of murderous and un-American treachery that Israel inflicts upon the freedom loving people of the world because its inhabitants were the victims of a genocide that we are supposed to forgive because it was caused by another set of scumbags that just happen to be equal in equity. But we can't talk about that. Thats not good. I am wrong. Wrong I is.

Yes! No! Maybe! I don't know, but I'm 3/4 something so there! Moof Piss!

Wait till Otis sees us! They love us!

Shama-lama-ding-dong!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood