ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th October 2006 09:46 PM
Poplar
1) Mets Rock!!!!

2) We truly live in the era of excuses.
4th October 2006 09:48 PM
sirmoonie My sources are saying Soros and Clooney laid this out initially, and they are now trying to use the second pigeon to get Hastert to commit to a post-antedate that would work retroactively against him - essentially putting Hastert in the Hobson's box of admitting he smoked the pigeons or smoked the public. Diabolical if you ask me.

Its early yet, if I hear more, I'll keep all y'ins posted.
4th October 2006 09:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:

1) Mets Rock!!!!

2) We truly live in the era of excuses.

That was a hell of a game... Valentin almost blew it, that's a mistake they're lucky didn't blow up on them...
It's going to be a good series...
I hate both teams, but I hate LA way more...
Go Mets !!!

I hope Detroit comes back in the series, but last I checked it was raining!
4th October 2006 09:51 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My sources are saying Soros and Clooney laid this out initially, and they are now trying to use the second pigeon to get Hastert to commit to a post-antedate that would work retroactively against him - essentially putting Hastert in the Hobson's box of admitting he smoked the pigeons or smoked the public. Diabolical if you ask me.

Its early yet, if I hear more, I'll keep all y'ins posted.

It's going to take me all night to decipher this post! Clooney is gay, so that makes sense, and pigeons are diabolical so I'm with that...
4th October 2006 10:15 PM
pdog This doesn't sound good...
Fox News:

Ex-Foley Aide Claims He Told Hastert of Foley Misconduct in 2003

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WASHINGTON — A former senior aide to disgraced ex-Congressman Mark Foley claimed Wednesday that he alerted House Speaker Dennis Hastert's aides three years ago to his boss's questionable conduct with teenage pages, and asked them there to intervene — the earliest known alert to the GOP leadership.

Kirk Fordham, who resigned Wednesday as chief of staff to Rep. Thomas Reynolds, R-N.Y., told The Associated Press that when he learned of Foley's inappropriate behavior toward pages, he had "more than one conversation with senior staff at the highest level of the House of Representatives asking them to intervene."

Fordham said the conversations took place long before the scandal broke, and at least two years earlier than members of the House GOP leadership have acknowledged. Fordham spoke to the AP after a news report quoted unidentified GOP sources as insinuating that he had intervened on behalf of Foley to prevent an inquiry into Foley's conduct.

"This is categorically false," Fordham said. "At no point ever did I ask anyone to block any inquiries into Foley's actions or behavior."

He added that the aides he spoke with in Hastert's office still work there, but he declined to name them.

Hastert Chief of Staff Scott Palmer flat out denied Fordham's allegations.

"What Kirk said, did not happen," Palmer said.

Hastert spokesman Ron Bonjean refused to comment on the Fordham revelations.

"This matter has been referred to the Standards Committee and we fully expect that the bipartisan panel will do what it needs to do to investigate this matter and protect the integrity of the House," Bonjean said, referring to the House ethics committee.

Earlier, Kentucky Republican Rep. Ron Lewis canceled a campaign fundraising event with Hastert. Lewis said he wants to know the facts behind a scandal that has roiled Republicans since last week.

"I'm taking the speaker's words at face value," Lewis said in an interview. "I have no reason to doubt him. But until this is cleared up, I want to know the facts.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called the conflicting reports troubling and said the actors involved must testify under oath before the ethics panel.

"Mr. Fordham's statement is even more evidence that Republican leaders chose to put partisan politics above protecting the children in their trust," Pelosi said. "Today's revelation begs the questions: Why did Speaker Hastert, Congressman Reynolds and other Republican leaders continue to support Mark Foley after they knew about his horrific behavior? And why did Republican leaders enlist Mark Foley's support in Republican efforts to stay in power?"

Fordham, a longtime Capitol Hill aide, said he would fully disclose to the FBI and the House ethics committee "any and all meetings and phone calls" regarding Foley's behavior that he had with senior staffers in the House leadership.

"The fact is even prior to the existence of the Foley e-mail exchanges I had more than one conversation with senior staff at the highest level of the House of Representatives asking them to intervene when I was informed of Mr. Foley's inappropriate behavior," Fordham said.

In resigning Wednesday, Fordham became the first casualty in the dispute over Hastert's handling of the Foley affair.

Fordham served for 10 years as Foley's chief of staff. He said Tuesday that he confronted the congressman last Friday after learning the details of some of the instant messages sent from Foley to a teenage male page. When Foley said the reports probably were accurate, Fordham told him he had to quit Congress and helped Foley craft the resignation letter.

Reynolds, however, also caught flak for warning Foley a year ago to stop his communications with pages after he learned of the overly friendly e-mails to a 16-year-old male page following a brief inquiry by Fordham.

Republicans allowed Foley to stay on as co-chairman of the Congressional Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus, and a month later, Reynolds, who chairs the committee in charge of electing Republicans to Congress, personally urged Foley to seek re-election.

In a statement Wednesday, Fordham said he was quitting to stop the attacks on Reynolds, who is seeking re-election.

"It is clear the Democrats are intent on making me a political issue in my boss's race, and I will not let them do so," Fordham said, adding that he "never attempted to prevent any inquiries or investigation of Foley's conduct by House officials or any other authorities."

"I want it to be perfectly clear that I never attempted to prevent any inquiries or investigation of Foley's conduct by House officials or any other authorities," he said.

Meanwhile, acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Jeff Taylor wrote in a letter to the House Counsel that he wants to make sure Foley's computers, hard drives, electronic files and documents are secured in case they are needed in a criminal probe.

It is not immediately clear when the letter was sent or specifically to whom, but it appears to be a pre-emptive measure to avoid ruffling feathers the way the FBI did when it searched Rep. William Jefferson's office earlier this year.

Justice Department spokeswoman Tasia Scolinos stressed that the investigation is still preliminary, though such letters frequently precede search warrants and subpoenas.

FBI agents are also interviewing participants in the House page program, said a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity. The official declined to say whether the interviews were limited to current pages or included former pages.

Foley, who resigned last week after being questioned by the press about e-mails and IM exchanges with two teenage male pages, has not been charged with a crime.

Nonetheless, Republicans say they are worried the expanding fallout from the scandal could hurt the party's chances in the Nov. 7 midterm election.

"People are very, very concerned," Rep. Ray LaHood, an Illinois Republican, told a cable news channel on Tuesday night. "I think there are going to be more disclosures."

Days after the news broke, former congressional page Tyson Vivyan revealed that he, too, experienced inappropriate advances from Foley, which he then discussed with the FBI.

"I never pursued or welcomed anything sexual in nature from the congressman," Vivyan told FOX News. "My important thing was trying to maintain and build platonic, strong contacts in Washington, D.C., for my future, just like any good politically savvy individual would. Unfortunately, the congressman apparently didn't have the same ideas in mind."

The latest allegations and rumors swirling around Washington that more pages could come forward charging members of Congress with inappropriate behavior has Republican leaders scrambling to defuse a potential election-year bombshell.

Rep. Rodney Alexander, R-La., said he notified the parents of one page last November that Foley had sent the boy, whom Alexander had sponsored to work on Capitol Hill, an e-mail requesting a picture and asking for his birth date.

Alexander said the parents already were informed of the correspondence, and they asked the House to leadership stop the e-mails, but not to show them to anyone else for fear of embarrassing and exposing their son in the media.

But one House leader, Majority Whip Roy Blunt, R-Mo, said he would have handled the entire matter differently, had he known about it.

"I think I could have given some good advice here, which is you have to be curious, you have to ask all the questions you can think of," Blunt said. "You absolutely can't decide not to look into activities because one individual's parents don't want you to."

The e-mails are not the same reading materials as the sexually explicit computer instant messages passed between Foley and another underage male page in 2003.

Alexander said that based on the e-mails alone, no one, including the FBI and several news outlets, had come to the conclusion that Foley had done something for which he should be expelled. Alexander also questioned why the news media waited "until a month before the election, perhaps exposing other young people to those aggressive e-mails," before reporting the more explicit IMs.

Executives at ABC News, which first reported the initial online exchanges from Foley that were questionable but not graphic, said sexually explicit messages reported last Friday were provided by former pages after its initial report Thursday. ABC News said Tuesday it had obtained additional instant messages.

"Can I have a good kiss goodnight?" Foley was said to have asked in one message. A boy responded with cyber symbols and "kiss."

Foley attorney David Roth told reporters late Tuesday that the former representative was molested between the ages 13 and 15 by a clergyman. Roth said Foley also wants Americans to know that he is a gay man. The former lawmaker was admitted on Saturday night to a mental health facility, where he will remain for at least 30 days.

He "attributes this to his inappropriate IMs and text messages, but does not make any excuses for them," Roth said.

The House ethics committee will examine the Foley matter at a hearing Thursday. The House voted last Friday to direct the ethics panel to inquire into the matter. Foley resigned abruptly on Friday after being confronted with the 2003 instant message exchanges.

Still, with the November midterm election in five weeks and Foley's name still on the ballot, Hastert acknowledged that the district would be difficult to keep, even if people know that a vote for Foley would amount to a placeholder vote for his replacement, Florida state House representative Joe Negron.

Republican pollsters have told FOX News that the scandal has sent GOP poll numbers down by double digits in the most competitive races, and the effect on the midterm elections could be devastating.

As the speaker fights accusations that he was neglectful, some conservative groups have rallied around him. The Christian Coalition of America said it stands behind Hastert's investigation.

The conservative group Focus on the Family said leaders should have responded more aggressively to Foley's attempt to solicit a picture from the 16-year-old page in the e-mail, but hindsight is 20-20.

"We disagree with that, those calls are way overblown. Facts are still coming out. ... There were acts of omission," said Focus on the Family's Tom Minnery.

But ConservativeHQ.com chairman Richard A. Viguerie called for Hastert to step down. "The fact that they just walked away from this, it sounds like they were trying to protect one of their own members rather than these young boys," Viguerie said on FOX News.

Several Republican lawmakers appear to be standing with Hastert against the attacks. Arizona Republican Rep. John Shadegg circulated a "Dear Colleague" letter in support of Hastert, saying calls for the speaker to resign were "unwarranted and fundamentally unfair."

Reps. Mike Pence of Indiana and Joe Pitts of Pennsylvania said Hastert is a man of integrity, but they urged the leadership to adopt a zero-tolerance policy for any inappropriate interaction between House members and pages.

Alexander said calls for Hastert's resignation are ridiculous.

"Speaker Hastert is a good man, he's a good leader. And I think he would personally break the neck of anybody that he thought was trying to sexually abuse a young man or a woman," Alexander told FOX News. "And he only knew about the e-mails that we knew about."

When asked Tuesday by conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh whether he would quit his post, Hastert said: "I'm not going to do that."

Speaking on the campaign trail, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said he wanted the Senate to get into the matter by forming a panel to investigate how the House handled the affair.

"We need to move forward quickly and we need to reach conclusions and recommendations about who is responsible," McCain said during a campaign speech for Sen. Lincoln Chafee in Rhode Island. "I think it needs to be addressed by people who are credible."

House Democrats also are taking the opportunity to pound their GOP colleagues. Rep. John Murtha of Pennsylvania said "it is essential" that Republicans hold responsible any members who knew about the inappropriate e-mails but tried to cover up the situation.

"We need to know if other pages were put in jeopardy because the leadership didn't act sooner," Murtha said.

Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., said whether the speaker quits or not, the GOP is still in trouble.

"If the speaker resigns it means he was derelict in his duty, and if he doesn't resign, this will last right up to the election," Rangel told FOX News, adding that he thinks the decision to not take more aggressive action against Foley was purely political.

"They would have done the right thing had they had enough time to replace the guy," he said of the leadership. "They should've done it earlier, but the fact is they did not have the WABC report. But at the time they found out, they were actually soliciting him not to quit because it was too late to replace him."

FOX News' Major Garrett, Megyn Kendall and Ian McCaleb and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

4th October 2006 10:17 PM
pdog Or this...

also Fox News... Well known Liberal Media Outlet!

House GOP Leaders Ask for Probe Into Alleged Foley Dorm Visit

WASHINGTON — House GOP leaders on Tuesday asked for an investigation into an allegation that former Rep. Mark Foley showed up drunk outside the House page dorm near the nation's capitol, FOX News confirmed.

The allegation first arose during a members-only Republican conference call Monday. Rep. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., said he had heard a rumor about Foley's alleged drunken visit to the page dorm, which is located behind the Cannon House Office Building, one block south of the Capitol.

FOX News has also learned that House Majority Leader John Boehner advised Wicker not to discuss the rumor in detail on the call but to refer the matter more privately to House leadership.

According to a GOP source, Boehner sought to avoid the Wicker story from being leaked to the media. Boehner's called that characterization "completely false" and said Boehner only sought to have Wicker work the rumors through formal leadership channels, not on a party-wide conference call.

Yesterday, Boehner sent a letter to the Clerk of the House, Karen Hass, seeking an investigation. He did not release the letter publicly until late Wednesday.

The letter read in part: "it has been brought to my attention that an alleged incident may have occurred in years past involving former Representative Foley. Specifically, it has been alleged that he may have been seen intoxicated at night outside the U.S. House of Representatives Page Dormitory, possibly attempting to gain entry to the building."

Boehner's letter went on to say "As you are the current Clerk of the House and Officer in charge of the Page Program, I am requesting any and all information your office has regarding this alleged incident and the involvement of the Office of the Clerk at that time and henceforth."

It is unknown when the episode occurred.

However, Rep. Deborah Pryce of Ohio, chairman of the House Republican Conference, sent a letter to Hass saying that U.S. Capitol Police officers stopped Foley from entering the page dorm "within the last several years."

Pryce also said on the same Monday GOP, members-only conference call, lawmakers said that the Director of the Republican Pages "brought specific concerns about then-Congressman Foley's behavior to the attention of the then-Clerk of the House."

Pryce's letter to Hass called the rumors "vague" but "serious allegations" that deserve the Clerk's "full attention and thorough investigation."

"The facts behind these rumors need to be made clear so that we can help ensure the future safety of young people who are left in Congress' charge when they serve as pages," Pryce wrote.

Pryce advised the Clerk if they were unable to complete the investigation, "turn this inquiry over to the Department of Justice."

FOX News' Major Garrett and Jason Vaughn contributed to this report.
4th October 2006 10:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
Or this...

also Fox News... Well known Liberal Media Outlet!

House GOP Leaders Ask for Probe Into Alleged Foley Dorm Visit

WASHINGTON — House GOP leaders on Tuesday asked for an investigation into an allegation that former Rep. Mark Foley showed up drunk outside the House page dorm near the nation's capitol, FOX News confirmed.

Fox loose in the pigeon coop - nothing good ever happens.
4th October 2006 10:19 PM
sammy davis jr. How any of you can take these nutbags from either party seriously for a minute is beyond me......They're all fucking scumbags.
4th October 2006 10:26 PM
rasputin56 LOL! Soros! I was flipping past Fox and saw Hannity and Coulter talking about Soros and his "group". 'Nuff said really on that. When they have to drag out the Soros boogeyman, they've really hit rock bottom and have no where else to go.

Has Drudge come up with backing for his "18 yr. old" scoop yet? Then again, I'm still waiting to hear more about John Kerry and his affair with the girl from Africa. Thanks, Matt! Let's just hope he doesn't get outed like he's purporting to do to some kid.

4th October 2006 10:26 PM
pdog
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
How any of you can take these nutbags from either party seriously for a minute is beyond me......They're all fucking scumbags.

True! I'm starting my own country, any land available anywhere?
Antarctica here I come!
4th October 2006 10:28 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
LOL! Soros! I was flipping past Fox and saw Hannity and Coulter talking about Soros and his "group". 'Nuff said really on that. When they have to drag out the Soros boogeyman, they've really hit rock bottom and have no where else to go.

Has Drudge come up with backing for his "18 yr. old" scoop yet? Then again, I'm still waiting to hear more about John Kerry and his affair with the girl from Africa. Thanks, Matt! Let's just hope he doesn't get outed like he's purporting to do to some kid.

didn't dDrudge just bring up Clinton claiming she was 19 when she blew the president? She was 22, but let's not quibble over facts, it's rumors we beleive!
4th October 2006 10:34 PM
sirmoonie What I don't get is howe Soros got the dish from the pigeon. Was he in league with the pigeon from the get-go? Because then Foley (and Hastert) can plead entrapment. But if the pigeon said to himself sua sponte "I got the dish on Foley, who's my oris going to be? Soros? Yeah..." then its a different story, magnitudinally speaking.
4th October 2006 10:39 PM
Fiji Joe Please allow me to say that I think each and everyone of you is a fucking retard...in this space and time, yeah...you're dumber than a sack of bricks...now I want you to sleep on this...don't go knee-jerking on me...really put some thought into it...and tomorrow, if you still feel like you have something to say, then by all means, fire away playas

But again...know this...when your head hits the pillow tonight, you wil be a fucking imbecile...ahh there but for the grace of God go I
4th October 2006 10:45 PM
rasputin56
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What I don't get is howe Soros got the dish from the pigeon. Was he in league with the pigeon from the get-go? Because then Foley (and Hastert) can plead entrapment. But if the pigeon said to himself sua sponte "I got the dish on Foley, who's my oris going to be? Soros? Yeah..." then its a different story, magnitudinally speaking.

These pigeons...they wouldn't happen to be Bert's pigeons, would they? I'm sure you've heard the rumors about him and Ernie. Hannity just got through talking about it and O'Reilly's devoting a whole segment to it tomorrow.
4th October 2006 11:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Please allow me to say that I think each and everyone of you is a fucking retard...in this space and time, yeah...you're dumber than a sack of bricks...now I want you to sleep on this...don't go knee-jerking on me...really put some thought into it...and tomorrow, if you still feel like you have something to say, then by all means, fire away playas

But again...know this...when your head hits the pillow tonight, you wil be a fucking imbecile...ahh there but for the grace of God go I

Being an idiot is the high point of my day... I laugh at everyone too, b/c everyone thinks there so smart, but no one is smarter than the pigeons...
4th October 2006 11:23 PM
pdog The Soros group never had The IM's... Too bad Riffy, it was looking good for a conspiracy. The IM's came from the pages who heard the stories on ABC...
Soros group is putting legs on this, b/c that's what far left groups to when right wing scandals happen, and the same when it's the other way around...
There's only two problems as I see it.
We got sexual predators everywhere, and you have to be vigilant like a motherfucker to protect your kids.
The other is our Congress sucks, out of control and fucking useless!

I'm taking Fiji's advice and going to bed stupid... Stupid be good, because stupid don't know shit!
4th October 2006 11:27 PM
MrPleasant I love pigeons. They make me feel so HOT!
4th October 2006 11:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Please allow me to say that I think each and everyone of you is a fucking retard...in this space and time, yeah...you're dumber than a sack of bricks...now I want you to sleep on this...don't go knee-jerking on me...really put some thought into it...and tomorrow, if you still feel like you have something to say, then by all means, fire away playas

No need to get your feathers ruffled. Enough squawking, if you have nothing to add to the debate, go back to roost for a bit.
4th October 2006 11:47 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Poplar wrote:

1) Mets Rock!!!!

A great game but they barely squeaked by. They need to have their bats come alive to make up for losing 2 starting pitchers.
4th October 2006 11:52 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

A great game but they barely squeaked by. They need to have their bats come alive to make up for losing 2 starting pitchers.

La is the better of the other two NL teams... NYM brought the goods! I would love to see them play Oakland... I know you would too!!!!
4th October 2006 11:55 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
I would love to see them play Oakland... I know you would too!!!!

Yeah it would keep me from having to keep extending my trip back east for the AC/Beacon shows.
4th October 2006 11:57 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh God, it's finally happened. I've been exposed as a "fucking imbecile" (the worst kind of imbecile, from a eugenic standpoint) by a brilliant graduate of . . . er, uh . . . I forgot, we don't know WHERE you earned your degree (if any), do we? Indeed, we have no evidence of intelligent life in your vicinity whatsoever. And trust me, the picture of you with Charlie didn't help.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
5th October 2006 12:01 AM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Dean? I'm not a big fan of his but he has put the Democrats in the position where they are contesting seats (with a good shot at actually winning) that his predecessors would have conceded long ago. His 50 state strategy has gone a long way to even have people talk about taking over 1 or both houses of Congress. This was not even a reasonable consideration 2 years ago.

His 50 state strategy has actually hurt the Dems this time around. Had Rahm Emanuel had his way, money would have been concentrated in districts with closer races. Pouring money into Alaska's state party is ridiculous. If the GOP hadn't made some critical mistakes, they'd be secure in their majority.
5th October 2006 12:01 AM
sirmoonie That really was a good try with Soros, though. Trying Clinton wouldn't have worked, no way is he working with the pigeons. He's only gay when it comes to crazed, evil bitches!
5th October 2006 02:00 AM
pdog The Republicans are stratergerizin'!

5th October 2006 02:18 AM
Brainbell Jangler So, whaddya think finally pushed Fiji (the short distance) over the edge?
5th October 2006 05:55 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Charlie sez: "I'm with doofus."

you insult doofuses throughout the midwest with that statement

5th October 2006 08:11 AM
LadyJane Can somebody please explain to me why our Republican friends are so hell bent on bringing up Clinton??

And Riffy, excuse me, but you almost make Foley out to be an upstanding guy for resigning. The pervert got CAUGHT. Had he not been caught this disgusting predator would have continued. (I await your reply which will undoubtedly blast Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, et al.)

I don't care WHO is involved..Democrat or Republican.

If there was a cover-up ALL parties involved need to suffer consequences.

I don't know why we bother with these threads. We have no common ground. Dems hate Bush. Repubs hate Dems.

LJ.

BTW...All that said....can't wait to see you Tele. 6 days.
Riffy AC baby!!!!

5th October 2006 09:14 AM
sirmoonie "When the base finds out who's feeding this monster, they're not going to be happy. The people who want to see this thing blow up are ABC News and a lot of Democratic operatives, people funded by George Soros." Dennis "Mundt" Hastert - Speako.

Holy fuck. I still love ya Hastie, but you are beginning to sound like freakin' Hillary C., man. Or even worse, Riffie!

Pigeon-gate continues.......America goes into delete mode.....developing......
5th October 2006 09:30 AM
rasputin56 The vast left-wing conspiracy? These guys just HAVE to keep talking! Not to mention turning on their own. Do you think Hastert likes getting a Boner turning on him?

And for those who thought the Dems. were clever enough to orchestrate this whole thing:

http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/Frontpage/100506/news2.html

Lets see: Alcoholism, abuse, paint Foley as a Democrat, outright denial, yeah, but the Dems did it, vast left wing conspiracy. Damn, Hannity's going to have dig deep for something new for tonight's show.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)