ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th October 2006 03:16 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Don't worry, Rove has yet to play his October surprise card yet. I predict a breaking story, that bodes well for Republicans, the week of Oct 16th!

It probably ties into Pakistan and all my gripes... Yet it's the Dems who leak and withold...
We shall see.... My only question is, how much more did we pay to Taliban and Mullah Warlords in Pakistan to get the upcoming capture?
Before anyone jumps on me, this is both a satirical, and sarcastic comment, mixed with justified paranoia.
Yes, I wake up everyday in fear of a terror attack and Karl Rove. There I said it!
4th October 2006 03:17 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
They were , more or less, teaching ebonics...I think that,more than thge fact we were under attqack, caught him off guard-I kinda understand.

First, if he had been reading Memos and his advisors had be taking notes at emergency meetings, it shouldn't have been such a shock.

But anyway, it caught everyone off guard, but how would ANY reasonable person react when told the U.S. is under attack? Especially, if they were on-call to do something? You think anyone in NYC fire or PD acted like that when they heard the news? You think WTC security guards acted like that? Hell, you think any of George Walker Bush III's advisors were staring off into space for 6 minutes after they heard? He was gooned man. Fucking gooned like a trout in the milk wagon.
4th October 2006 03:18 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
this story would be about a dirty old man and nothing else.

We haven't discussed Cheney in sometime! They guy is dangerous, He'd shoot you in the face while hunting pigeons. nobady wants to fuck wif dat!
4th October 2006 03:21 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

JB, have you seen this? I mean really watched it in its entirety? Its just another stunning example of the acuity and mental dexterity of the man. Jesus fucking Christ, the guy is an absolute mush. The story of howe George Walker Bush III happened to this country should never be forgotten. Never.

I prefer Mike Moores version, it's more dramatic and adds comedy to an otherwise depressing and sad attemt at leadership while the country is under attack.
4th October 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

First, if he had been reading Memos and his advisors had be taking notes at emergency meetings, it shouldn't have been such a shock.

But anyway, it caught everyone off guard, but how would ANY reasonable person react when told the U.S. is under attack? Especially, if they were on-call to do something? You think anyone in NYC fire or PD acted like that when they heard the news? You think WTC security guards acted like that? Hell, you think any of George Walker Bush III's advisors were staring off into space for 6 minutes after they heard? He was gooned man. Fucking gooned like a trout in the milk wagon.

He did not want to scare the kids-like the Stones, he did it for the kids.
4th October 2006 03:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I prefer Mike Moores version, it's more dramatic and adds comedy to an otherwise depressing and sad attemt at leadership while the country is under attack.

I've never seen it. I don't need partisan editorial. If If I've learned anything in this life, its how to size up a functioning retard quickly - a very valuable skill to have in any profession, IMHGDMFO!
4th October 2006 03:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

True, then again most kids don't get scared when someone stands up and walks out of a room to make phone calls, but hey(!) we'll go with dat!
4th October 2006 03:28 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Great point! Michael Moore should make a movie about it!

I am sure if the country saw this Bush would have no chance to win in 2004

Bring it on
4th October 2006 03:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

jb why did liberal ABC hold this Foley story until Oct?

I mean they had it months ago

Since you are a law person and all, is ABC complicit since they knew this was going on but decided to hold it for their October suprise?

4th October 2006 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I mean they had it months ago

Since you are a law person and all, is ABC complicit since they knew this was going on but decided to hold it for their October suprise?

Tele, in the end, all that matters is that we bang as many hotties as possible on our short time on earth....
4th October 2006 03:37 PM
rasputin56 Hee, hee, hee, Tele said liberal ABC, hee, hee, hee. Path to 9/11? Funny person.
4th October 2006 03:38 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

Tele, in the end, all that matters is that we bang as many hotties as possible on our short time on earth....

You know jb, you are right about that
4th October 2006 03:39 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You know jb, you are right about that

This is a positon which crosses all party lines....we are all in this thing togehter.
4th October 2006 03:41 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Liberal ABC???? Isn't this the same corporate network that produced "The Path to 9/11"? This production that fabricated facts to assign blame to Clinton??? Liberal?? You're killing me today LOL!!
4th October 2006 03:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Great point! Michael Moore should make a movie about it!

I am sure if the country saw this Bush would have no chance to win in 2004

Bring it on

Huh? Whaaaa?

Michael Moore did make a movie, didn't he?

I know George Walker Bush III did win in 2004.

You feeling okay today?
4th October 2006 03:52 PM
jb I wish Susan Lucci did nudes.
4th October 2006 04:03 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I hear that one girl that you talk about liking is single, she left Tony Parker, I think.

Tony was at the Scorcese thing with jagger and was allegedly dancing with an old flame...Eva is free now.
4th October 2006 04:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Tony was at the Scorcese thing with jagger and was allegedly dancing with an old flame...Eva is free now.

Then again, maybe Hastert did sit on it?

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/04/D8KI176G1.html

I guess we'll have to wait and see, still too early to tell yet. He still gets the benefit of the doubt.

I wish someone knew the law on this, if what Foley did was not criminal, this is a complete non-issue.
4th October 2006 04:18 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Then again, maybe Hastert did sit on it?

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/04/D8KI176G1.html

I guess we'll have to wait and see, still too early to tell yet. He still gets the benefit of the doubt.

I wish someone knew the law on this, if what Foley did was not criminal, this is a complete non-issue.

It is a gray area....however, the fact that it was not illegal is not relevant as far as GOP culpability...it is the mere appearence of impropriety and a lack of full disclosure that warrants our collective condemnation.
4th October 2006 04:22 PM
jb http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/04/D8KI176G1.html

getting juicier!!!
4th October 2006 04:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

It is a gray area....however, the fact that it was not illegal is not relevant as far as GOP culpability...it is the mere appearence of impropriety and a lack of full disclosure that warrants our collective condemnation.

Yes, but if its not illegal, all Hastert could do would be to warn Foley off. What other action could he take? Its between Foley and the pigeon at that juncture.
4th October 2006 04:30 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

4th October 2006 04:58 PM
caro
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Published - October, 2, 2006

Foley says he has "behaviorial problems"
Jim Ash
Tallahassee Democrat

TALLAHASSEE: Former Congressman Mark Foley said this morning that he is struggling with an alcohol addiction and "behavioral problems" and plans to check into an undisclosed rehabilitation facility.

"I strongly believe that I am an alcoholic and have accepted the need for immediate treatment for alcoholism and other behavioral problems," Foley said in a statement released by his attorney and reported by the Associated Press.

Foley resigned abruptly on Friday after ABC News confronted him with sexually explicit e-mails and instant messages he exchanged with teenage male congressional pages.

An executive committee of the Republican Party of Florida is expected later today to nominate a candidate to replace Foley in the Nov. 7 general election, even though Foley's name will remain on the ballot.

Palm Beach County Commissioner Karen Marcus, a Republican whose name surfaced as a potential Foley replacement, said this morning she did not want to run for Congress.

"I've never really been interested in Congress," Marcus said. "My family is here."

A longtime friend of Foley's, Marcus recalled meeting with him several months ago to discuss his reelection campaign. Marcus said Foley was being recruited by party officials to challenge U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris of Sarasota in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate.

Marcus said she saw no signs that Foley had a substance abuse problem.

"He was just always working," she said. "Maybe it was more apparent in Washington, or a closet thing."

AP contributed to this report.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

That's so gross.
4th October 2006 05:21 PM
Chuck October 4, 2006

The Opposition Party Finally Draws the Line...

Democrats: Yes to War, No to Pedophilia!
By SHARON SMITH

At last, Congressional Democrats have answered critics who claim that they have forgotten how to behave as an opposition party. Party leaders have finally launched a searing attack against a criminal outrage that has gone on for three long years-while vowing to take down all Republican leaders responsible for the deception and subsequent cover-up.

These courageous Democrats are finally regaining the moral high ground-miraculously, without sacrificing their unswerving orientation to the Republicans' voting base in this election year.

After all, what sane person doesn't oppose pedophilia?

(clip)

Full: http://www.counterpunch.org/sharon10042006.html

4th October 2006 05:49 PM
Dick Bush "Kirk Fordham, a former aide to ex-Rep. Mark Foley, said he alerted the office of the Republican leader of the House of Representatives two years ago about worrisome conduct by Foley with teenage pages, AP reports."

As a devoted catholic, I'm beginning to like more and more the reps. These guys appear to have the sense for the real fun!
4th October 2006 08:53 PM
Riffhard Wow! Now it's coming to light that a George Soros funded group is responsible for holding these perverted IMs for upwards of two years,and had all intentions of pulling a media dump in the run up to the midterms! Can you imagine that?! I'm stunned! Not! Seems these hypocritical fucking liberals were oh so concerned about the poor little pages that they decided to act! Yes they took action! Thank the good Lord that these compassionate,caring,morally upright liberals took action! What? Say what? Oh,they held the IMs for two years for political gain? Puuulease! Liberals would never do that!

Ya know Raspy you are a number one hypocrite. Plain and simple. You ridicule my post because I point out the sheer insanity of the liberal double standard and you can't even address that point.

This whole sorid episode may well take down some high ranking Dems and leave the GOP virtually untouched! How do like them apples Raspy?! Spare me the liberal claptrap talking points bullshit here. They don't wash. Foley got caught and he immediatly resigned becasue he knew damned good and well that he could never hold his seat within the Republican party after his perverted shit. Now take a look at your party Raspy! Take a good long hard look. Hold a mirror up to the utter blatant hypocisy and double standard by which your party is well known for!

Barney Franks is embraced! Gerry Stuuds was embraced! The Rapist In Chief-Bill Clinton is a hero! Then you guys have the audacity to bitch about a guy that immediatly resigned as oppossed to what these assclowns did! You say shit like,"We're not talking about what happened back then!" Give me a fucking break! You don't want to talk about these Dem pervs because then you have to address the blatant double standard! You CAN'T talk about them! Well I sure as hell won't forget Studds fucking a 17 year old male page in the ass and then being embraced by your hypocritical party! I won't forget Barney Franks' gay lover running a gay brothel out of Franks DC townhouse! I won't forget Bill Clinton waving his fucking finger in America's face while lying through his fucking teeth knowing full well that he shoved a cigar up an interns' twat,and dumped his spunk on her blue Gap dress in the Oval Office! That,of course,has no bearing on Foley though,right? Riiiiiiight. LOL!

Clinton fucking lied during a deposition. He lied to a Grand Jury. He lied to the American people. He broke the law by trying to influnce the outcome of the Paula Jones trial as well. He is held up as the greatest president in Dem history by some of the fucking hypocrites in the Dem/Soros/lib party of liars. Liberals slammed Ken Starr and called him a pervert because he was doing his job. Yet now these same "it's a personal matter!" morons are jerking themselves raw over the prospect of taking down as many Repubs as they can. Every liberal idiot blog on the net is plastering these IMs in all their graphic detail just to make political hay! Sounds an awful like hypocrisy to me.

Get back to me when you can logically explain the double standard and the fact that it was a Dem/Lib group funded by George Soros that SAT on these IMs for two years!! Hastert still insists that he had no knowledge of them and the page,and his parents,are now saying that this is true!!! Seems to me that the hypocritical fucking liberals didn't really give two shits about this poor young page afterall! They are just using it as an excuse to try and take out as many Repubs as they can because they have no message! I fucking knew it!!! So did you. You just don't want to admit it.

Riffy
4th October 2006 09:09 PM
telecaster Good post Riffy

The Dems are doing the Wellstone memorial all over again

That is, overplaying their hand
4th October 2006 09:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Wow! Now it's coming to light that a George Soros funded group is responsible for holding these perverted IMs for upwards of two years,and had all intentions of pulling a media dump in the run up to the midterms! Can you imagine that?! I'm stunned! Not! Seems these hypocritical fucking liberals were oh so concerned about the poor little pages that they decided to act! Yes they took action! Thank the good Lord that these compassionate,caring,morally upright liberals took action! What? Say what? Oh,they held the IMs for two years for political gain? Puuulease! Liberals would never do that!

Ya know Raspy you are a number one hypocrite. Plain and simple. You ridicule my post because I point out the sheer insanity of the liberal double standard and you can't even address that point.

This whole sorid episode may well take down some high ranking Dems and leave the GOP virtually untouched! How do like them apples Raspy?! Spare me the liberal claptrap talking points bullshit here. They don't wash. Foley got caught and he immediatly resigned becasue he knew damned good and well that he could never hold his seat within the Republican party after his perverted shit. Now take a look at your party Raspy! Take a good long hard look. Hold a mirror up to the utter blatant hypocisy and double standard by which your party is well known for!

Barney Franks is embraced! Gerry Stuuds was embraced! The Rapist In Chief-Bill Clinton is a hero! Then you guys have the audacity to bitch about a guy that immediatly resigned as oppossed to what these assclowns did! You say shit like,"We're not talking about what happened back then!" Give me a fucking break! You don't want to talk about these Dem pervs because then you have to address the blatant double standard! You CAN'T talk about them! Well I sure as hell won't forget Studds fucking a 17 year old male page in the ass and then being embraced by your hypocritical party! I won't forget Barney Franks' gay lover running a gay brothel out of Franks DC townhouse! I won't forget Bill Clinton waving his fucking finger in America's face while lying through his fucking teeth knowing full well that he shoved a cigar up an interns' twat,and dumped his spunk on her blue Gap dress in the Oval Office! That,of course,has no bearing on Foley though,right? Riiiiiiight. LOL!

Clinton fucking lied during a deposition. He lied to a Grand Jury. He lied to the American people. He broke the law by trying to influnce the outcome of the Paula Jones trial as well. He is held up as the greatest president in Dem history by some of the fucking hypocrites in the Dem/Soros/lib party of liars. Liberals slammed Ken Starr and called him a pervert because he was doing his job. Yet now these same "it's a personal matter!" morons are jerking themselves raw over the prospect of taking down as many Repubs as they can. Every liberal idiot blog on the net is plastering these IMs in all their graphic detail just to make political hay! Sounds an awful like hypocrisy to me.

Get back to me when you can logically explain the double standard and the fact that it was a Dem/Lib group funded by George Soros that SAT on these IMs for two years!! Hastert still insists that he had no knowledge of them and the page,and his parents,are now saying that this is true!!! Seems to me that the hypocritical fucking liberals didn't really give two shits about this poor young page afterall! They are just using it as an excuse to try and take out as many Repubs as they can because they have no message! I fucking knew it!!! So did you. You just don't want to admit it.

Riffy

What is this group Soros funds, this is the first I heard of this, I was watching baseball...
Did they hack into Foley's PC? If this got a hold of this shit, they must've known exactly what they were looking for, and if they got this shit illegally, then there's a crime there too...
4th October 2006 09:40 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

What is this group Soros funds, this is the first I heard of this, I was watching baseball...
Did they hack into Foley's PC? If this got a hold of this shit, they must've known exactly what they were looking for, and if they got this shit illegally, then there's a crime there too...

The story is just starting to break pdog. So I can't answer your questions,but I can say that if there is any truth to this story then heads will roll. I knew from the start that this was a setup. I'm damned glad that Foley resigned. He should have,and I'll go one further. If Hastert actually knew of these sick IMs then he too should resign,but right now there zero evidence that he knew of them at all. He knew that there were some qustionable e-mails and he told Foley to knock it the fuck off. The Dems,and their liberal funded minions,smelled blood in the water and they are doing everything in their power to destroy any Republican that they can rope into this thing. My main questions are why are the Dems offering up no ideas? Why is there such a blatant double standard? Why do they embrace Dem perverts,and then act so morally outraged over a man that immediatley resigned at the first hint of a scandal? Could it be that it's because there is an R after his name? Why the hypocrisy?

Riffy
4th October 2006 09:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

The story is just starting to break pdog. So I can't answer your questions,but I can say that if there is any truth to this story then heads will roll. I knew from the start that this was a setup. I'm damned glad that Foley resigned. He should have,and I'll go one further. If Hastert actually knew of these sick IMs then he too should resign,but right now there zero evidence that he knew of them at all. He knew that there were some qustionable e-mails and he told Foley to knock it the fuck off. The Dems,and their liberal funded minions,smelled blood in the water and they are doing everything in their power to destroy any Republican that they can rope into this thing. My main questions are why are the Dems offering up no ideas? Why is there such a blatant double standard? Why do they embrace Dem perverts,and then act so morally outraged over a man that immediatley resigned at the first hint of a scandal? Could it be that it's because there is an R after his name? Why the hypocrisy?

Both parties are hypocrites, and I don't remember the Studds thing, I was too high to care back then. Is this breaking on the networks? I'm wondering one thing, if this was known 2 years ago, it would've been a big story during the 2004 elections too. That's the one thing i don't get, but if you can tell me who is reporting this, I can answer these for myself...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)