ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
3rd October 2006 11:06 AM
pdog The religous right is being silent, they must be waiting for a good time to chime in...
3rd October 2006 11:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
The religous right is being silent, they must be waiting for a good time to chime in...

They're waiting for the last word.

3rd October 2006 11:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
3rd October 2006 12:28 PM
rasputin56 Great stuff! The Republican leadership prove yet again that it's all about the power, baby! They knew this guy was a pedophile for 5 (FIVE) years and did nothing. Then again, he was a good fundraiser and was considered a safe seat. Gotta have priorities, I guess.

Hmm, Gerry Studds? 33 years ago? Mel Reynolds? Over 10 years ago and was convicted and served his sentence for pervdom? Next up, Democratic pervs from the Depression Era? How about some indignation towards your "leaders" who covered this up, as well as towards the sick bastard? Nothing but excuses, yesterday it was because he's a drunk, today it's blame the victims. To see the Republicans just implode like this is both hysterical and sad.
3rd October 2006 12:36 PM
jb The righties (see Drudge) are of course pulling out all stops to divert this perversion...bringing up Clinton, Studds, etc. They are desperate....b/t this and the Clinto bitch slap, righties are shell-shoked....
3rd October 2006 12:47 PM
rasputin56 Let's not forget Woodward's little book. Rockin' and a reelin', reelin' and a rockin', Barbara Ann.
3rd October 2006 12:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >How about some indignation towards your "leaders" who covered this up, as well as towards the sick bastard?<

That's not how the game is played nowadays. It's only about political points, power and that alone. There's no integrity left in the political process. It's all about SPIN. Who wins the spin. Who wins the spin wins the next election....and on and on it goes.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
3rd October 2006 12:58 PM
jb To some republicans Karl Rove=God.
3rd October 2006 01:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Let's not forget Woodward's little book. Rockin' and a reelin', reelin' and a rockin', Barbara Ann.

That July, 2001 meeting is most disturbing. These damn meetings should all be recorded from now on. All these guys, Rice, Tenet, all bobbing and weaving trying not to get dinged. The piss flows eventually.

Ziad Jarrah, Mohammed Atta, et al. were boofing around, racking speeding tickets, buying plane tickets, wingoing, hitting ATMs for $$$$ every day, Hezzbollacizing all over the damn country, and the George Walker Bush III administration sleeps. Sad state of affairs.
3rd October 2006 01:05 PM
rasputin56 Umm, they were clearing brush.
3rd October 2006 01:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
To some republicans Karl Rove=God.

Rove's an asshole and a liar. He'd better take the money and run because he'll never get another job after this in government. He's Kryptonite after the elections.....and they'll wash him off their hands quicker than you can spell Foley.
3rd October 2006 01:11 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the creep was appointed to head a task force to crack down on internet sexual predators

thats fucking priceless

this administration is fucked up beyond words

Foley wasn't part of the administration. Duh.

I have never seen anybody get so much wrong as Sway. Seriously, did you go to any school?

You want priceless? Clinton violated the very law he signed as President
with Lewinsky

THAT is priceless.

You want priceless?

Bill Clinton had to borrow money from Hillary to pay off his judgement of $800k for the sexual harassment suit he agree to pay as settlement

THAT is priceless

And, and Bill Clinton was in fact, part of his administration

3rd October 2006 01:13 PM
jb Tele, Clinton is making well over 10 million a year now...the loan from Hillary had a very low interest rate.
3rd October 2006 01:15 PM
Dan
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
There must be some good Foley jokes going around but I haven't heard any. ???????????????????????

Why don't congressmen use bookmarks?

They just bend over the pages.
3rd October 2006 01:17 PM
rasputin56 Well, was it priceless or $800K? Which one?

I see, Clinton did it so it all goes away? I see where you could equate sex between consenting adults with pedophilia, though.
3rd October 2006 01:19 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Dan wrote:

Why don't congressmen use bookmarks?

They just bend over the pages.

That's an oldie but a goodie left over from the 80's. I can't remember which congressman was caught with a page then.
3rd October 2006 01:19 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Tele, Clinton is making well over 10 million a year now...the loan from Hillary had a very low interest rate.

I am sure

Can you imagine asking your wife if you could borrow $800k to pay off your settlement for sexually harassing another woman?

3rd October 2006 01:20 PM
Dan
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Foley wasn't part of the administration. Duh.

I have never seen anybody get so much wrong as Sway. Seriously, did you go to any school?

You want priceless? Clinton violated the very law he signed as President
with Lewinsky

THAT is priceless.

You want priceless?

Bill Clinton had to borrow money from Hillary to pay off his judgement of $800k for the sexual harassment suit he agree to pay as settlement

THAT is priceless

And, and Bill Clinton was in fact, part of his administration

Or as JB just said:

The righties (see Drudge) are of course pulling out all stops to divert this perversion...bringing up Clinton, Studds, etc. They are desperate....b/t this and the Clinto bitch slap, righties are shell-shoked....
3rd October 2006 01:21 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I am sure

Can you imagine asking your wife if you could borrow $800k to pay off your settlement for sexually harassing another woman?

The book advances were well in hand...anyway, I liked Foley(he was from my district and seemed somewhat liberal on certain social issues). I never rejoice over someone's demise, but he really showed a lack of restraint and should have got help.
3rd October 2006 01:27 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Let's not forget Woodward's little book. Rockin' and a reelin', reelin' and a rockin', Barbara Ann.

YES! Woodwards book, the third on the topic, will surely rocket Dems to power in the Congress and Senate

Just like Michael Moore's movie put Kerry in the White House

3rd October 2006 01:29 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

YES! Woodwards book, the third on the topic, will surely rocket Dems to power in the Congress and Senate

Just like Michael Moore's movie put Kerry in the White House

Woodward, imo, is a phony. If he knew all this, why did he wait till now? My prediction is dems gain in house, but republicans still control senate.
3rd October 2006 01:32 PM
Saint Sway Tele, is there anything the Republican party does that you won't blindly defend?

With Foley, we're talking about a pedophile. A guy who was caught acting as a sexual predator going after a 16-year old boy.

are you actually cool with that?
3rd October 2006 01:34 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Tele, is there anything the Republican party does that you won't blindly defend?

There's one on every board.
3rd October 2006 01:37 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Tele, is there anything the Republican party does that you won't blindly defend?

With Foley, we're talking about a pedophile. A guy who was caught acting as a sexual predator going after a 16-year old boy.

are you actually cool with that?

What did I defend? I pointed out your continued ignorance when you said Foley was part of the administration. Obviously he isn't

Defend? What did I defend? As I posted last Friday when this broke, if true he should go to jail for a long time

And on top of it have his dick cut off

How about that for defending

You cool with that?

3rd October 2006 01:40 PM
Saint Sway Tele would defend canabalism if a Republican Senator was caught eating people.

"Hey! Clinton used to have an eating problem too..."
3rd October 2006 01:45 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Tele would defend canabalism if a Republican Senator was caught eating people.

"Hey! Clinton used to have an eating problem too..."

Show the board where I defended Foley and you get two front row tickets to the show of your choice

Until then you are a liar, just like Foley

Son, Foley was a Congressman, not a Senator

Do you make a conscience effort to get something wrong on every post or does it just work out that way?
3rd October 2006 01:51 PM
Saint Sway he likes pursuing young boys. I'm pretty positive about that.

You attempted to defend Foley by wrongly deflecting the issue with Clinton comparisons.

I'll take 2 to the Beacon please. The Clinton benny if you want to come with ; )
3rd October 2006 01:51 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You cool with that?

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd October 2006 01:55 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I am sure

Yes, I could. Now how about Foley and the people who knew of his misconduct and crimes under FL law!
3rd October 2006 02:00 PM
sirmoonie I'm mean they literally were Hezzbollacizing around the country, disrespecting the very freedoms that we yearn to breathe when we are tired and poor, while our nation's children slept in the cloak of liberty and justice, this fair land, honorable citizens, taxpayers, godly above all, united in truthness, and the administration of George Walker Bush III slept and had its congressional agents slip pitch woo to Angola yard pigeons on the steps of the U.S. capitol.

I denounce this. In all its forms.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)