ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
3rd October 2006 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Start talking about the newly disclosed July 2001 meeting between Rice and Tenet regarding impending Al Quada attack. Those guys are flat ass biffed on that one - defenseless, like poodles. I can PROVE Clinton was not at the meeting - he wasn't even in the White House.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

3rd October 2006 05:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's missing is you seem to miss that the country is almost evenly split... And it's been hate filled wedge issues like Homos, baby killers and the fear of being killed b/c the other guy is weak that have made the difference... I'm more conservative than The republican Party's platforms. That is sad... I loved being called a liberal, especially since there's not many things I'm liberal about!
BUT, I digress, you description above, just described The Rolling Stones! Those are the Lefties...
I've said it before, a blanket statement accusing anyone who disagrees with Bush as supporting teror and evil dictaors is bullshit! Absolute crap! Unamerican on its face. It's more degrading to US security, than if the statement was true, which it isn't.
Let's say for the sake of argument that all things Bush and Republican and supported by the majority of Americans. It's pretty safe for me to say, Americans are idiots, look at what sells and what is popular. Americans love crap and hype and tabloid shit!
Let's talk Iraq war, dead people, no plan to win or lose and 3,000 dead Iraqi's a month... So they voted, besides that everything is worse for them. As much as I love to vote, it's not what makes me free or safe!

Man pdog, you are having a bad day. You guys are losing so you guys keep claiming I said something I didn't

Did I say they support dictators? Of course I didn't. I said the statements of the Dem party leaders and many on this board are "interchangable" with
Chavez, Bin Laden, & Iran

The country notices that stuff. And the country keeps the lefties out

3rd October 2006 05:18 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Nice dodge. Is this #295 for you?

Emotion. Sure. I list it because not one Dem on this thread will post a fact, statistic, link or any other evidence to back up your hyper-emotional claimsand accusations.

Nothing. Zero. Not even one poster attempted to back up one thing they said

Emotion? It is all you clowns offer. An empty party

You won't even attempt to back up not even one of your own hyper-emotional accusations

Weak, like your party

And you wonder why the country rejects you across the board

Is that your answer? That's why you support a party that believes in covering up a pedophile's actions, even allowing said pedophile to come into contact with more underage children just so that they can maintain power? Great answer. Thanks, enlightening as always.

Emotion is having to use wedge issues like flag burning, gay marriage and late term abortion to get your base fired up so you have a chance at maintaining power rather than address issues that actually mean something to everyday people. Look it up. Hint: You won't find it on Newsmax.
3rd October 2006 05:21 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

"Is he running for an office? I've heard The Dems plans... Maybe you haven't except from Right Wing Blogs..."

dog I ain't running for office either but the lefties keep demanding I provide evidence, which I always do. Yet, they never do. Why is that p? Why?
Why the double standard from the left?

"Is he running for an office? I've heard The Dems plans... Maybe you haven't except from Right Wing Blogs..."

dog I ain't running for office either but the lefties keep demanding I provide evidence, which I always do. Yet, they never do. Why is that p? Why?

Great dog! You claim to have seen the Dems plan. Fantastic!
Can you share it with the board because the lefties refuse to.
Or at least they won't.

What is it? Tell us, please

What are they going to do about Iraq

What are they going to do about Iran?

Where is this plan?

3rd October 2006 05:26 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Is that your answer? That's why you support a party that believes in covering up a pedophile's actions, even allowing said pedophile to come into contact with more underage children just so that they can maintain power? Great answer. Thanks, enlightening as always.

Emotion is having to use wedge issues like flag burning, gay marriage and late term abortion to get your base fired up so you have a chance at maintaining power rather than address issues that actually mean something to everyday people. Look it up. Hint: You won't find it on Newsmax.

I know you fucked that sheep that you brought to your homecoming dance that night as your date

By your standards I don't have to prove that or anything I say. I get to just say it and know it is the truth

I just "know" you did. It "seems" like you are the kind that would fuck a sheep. I just "feel" that you did

When you have the balls to provide any evidence the Foley case was "covered up" provide it

Until then, you are a sheepfucker

See how that works?

3rd October 2006 05:27 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I know you fucked that sheep that you brought to your homecoming dance that night as your date

By your standards I don't have to prove that or anything I say. I get to just say it and know it is the truth

I just "know" you did. It "seems" like you are the kind that would fuck a sheep. I just "feel" that you did

When you have the balls to provide any evidence the Foley case was "covered up" provide it

See how that works?

Ding! You lose! Well done, thanks for playing, enjoy your parting gifts.

3rd October 2006 05:28 PM
Saint Sway Tele's taking this thing a little too far (see: Foley IM's)
3rd October 2006 05:32 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Tele's taking this thing a little too far (see: Foley IM's)

Ya think? It's even hyper-emotional.
3rd October 2006 05:36 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Man pdog, you are having a bad day. You guys are losing so you guys keep claiming I said something I didn't

Did I say they support dictators? Of course I didn't. I said the statements of the Dem party leaders and many on this board are "interchangable" with
Chavez, Bin Laden, & Iran

The country notices that stuff. And the country keeps the lefties out

America loses when you say you guys! I'm not you guys, I'm not even a leftie or a democrat, my views swing way more to the right... Way more than Bush or even you, since I don't beleive in church created issues, they are not even issues... Republicans have at it, win the elections, it won't changre the truth, that I see, that this family values stuff is crap, and the Iraq war is so badly handled, it's almost laughable, except people are dying, so the punchline isn't really there...
What Democrats share the views of bin Laden? You may call people looney for being liberal, that is looney! If you think I share the same views as any of those three, then you had too much jesus juice today...
I'm not having a bad day, no scandals, underage sex or immenent attacks I need to thwart today... I'm just staying alive, and there are people who aren't! My day is way good!
3rd October 2006 05:38 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Great dog! You claim to have seen the Dems plan. Fantastic!
Can you share it with the board because the lefties refuse to.
Or at least they won't.

What is it? Tell us, please

What are they going to do about Iraq

What are they going to do about Iran?

Where is this plan?

Why would I speak for the democratic party, I don't speak for the republican party either, I speak as an American, with my voice.
That is all, Carry on!
3rd October 2006 05:40 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

See how that works?

When you aren't copying and pasting shit from blogs, you can be a bit emotional, even mean, one might say!
Providing links and pasting hyperoble from biased blogs doesn't bolster a political argument. Being mean makes the arguments less appealing!
Why do Americans hate fellow Americans!
Why?
3rd October 2006 05:50 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
What does a page do?

Bend over for Congressmen.
3rd October 2006 05:52 PM
sirmoonie "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority. I am truly not that concerned about him." - George Walker Bush III.

Why are the so many bin Laden apologists on this board? Why? You would think that being a Quadaffimoe apologist is enough, but bin Laden too? Et tu presque vu?

Together those guys committed more acts of terrorism against innocent U.S. citizens than all the other terrorist attacks combined. And yet George Walker Bush doesn't even care about one of them - just ask him - and pardons the other. Why? Why negotiate with and pardon terrorist killers of American children? Why do that? Retardism?

Why?
Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Umlaut. Ponk.
3rd October 2006 06:07 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why?

"I supported the evil dictator before I condemned him, then I had dinner with another right after the one called me Satan!
I'm The Decider! I decide! I made a decision, that Saddam Husein is an evil dictator who has wepons of mass destruction. I decided we should remove him from power, I decided that, it was the right thing to do. I decided Iraq was a vital part in the war on terror. I decided that! I'm a Decider. Now be glad I'm so decisive!
George Bush 2006
3rd October 2006 06:09 PM
MrPleasant There's a lesson here. Don't use the net for illegal sex.
3rd October 2006 06:12 PM
pdog Keep it legal Kids!
DOH!
3rd October 2006 06:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
When did I become a liberal? I'm more conservative than Bush, who is actually less conservative than Bill Clinton.... Maybe I am tripping!

Dude, its all labels with these guys - "those guys" "them". Ball bearings.

Wotcher! Ugly days to be an unabashed BG.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51421

They need to swiftly Piss Boat this guy, like real bad.

And we are in record debt, destructive debt, as the article clearly shows, whether the people who INVENTED AND CHAMPIONED borrow and spend as a fiscal policy know/admit it or not.
3rd October 2006 06:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
There's a lesson here. Don't use the net for illegal sex.

Sex without a net!

Super fly, pie in the sky, sky high!

Yeah, sky high! Yeah, sky high! Yeah, sky high!
3rd October 2006 06:51 PM
Riffhard Raspy you keep saying that the Repubs are guilty of covering up pedophilia. That's factully untrue! You want everyone to think that that happened,but you have no proof whatsoever to back that claim up. Who leaked the IMs Raspy? The Republicans? Prolly the Dems I'd say. So if that is true,and it's certainly more true then your baseless claim,then why did the Dems sit on these Ims for so long? Gee,they claim outrage at this abbhorant behavior all the while ignoring that they themseleves have been involved in much much much nastier scandals. Get back to me on that you goddamned hypocrrite!!

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
3rd October 2006 06:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

When you aren't copying and pasting shit from blogs, you can be a bit emotional, even mean, one might say!
Providing links and pasting hyperoble from biased blogs doesn't bolster a political argument. Being mean makes the arguments less appealing!
Why do Americans hate fellow Americans!
Why?

Actually dog that was my first cut n paste ever on this board and it wasn't from a blog. And, those were exact quotes from lefties. No opinion. No analysis. Just leftie quotes howe Saddam had WMD. Guess it didn't fit into the "Bush lied" mob so you just discount it

Facts are NOT on the side of the left today. Actually since not one leftie provided any facts all day I guess they wouldn't be on their side

Mean? So it is ok for you and Raspy to falsely claim that the Republican Party
hid a pedophile for 5 yrs? Yet you two produce zero evidence. That is a huge claim but you two do nothing to back it up. Instead you just keep repeating it You "cut n run" on your own posts

But yet, when it comes your way you all squeal foul

Funny how when someone makes a false accusation against a leftie they go nuts but when they spew it out, without any evidence, it is perfectly ok

For the 5th time, if you or Raspy can provide any evidence that the Republican Party or any leader hid the fact Foley was a pedophile for 5yrs or even one week, let us know. We will wait for your answer

3rd October 2006 07:02 PM
Riffhard Pdog I was not refering to you per se whne I said "you libs". I was referuing to peeps like Raspy who try and claim moral outrage about the Foley dealio all the while ignoring the Dms complete and utter lack of any,and all,,responsibility for their own sexcapades.

Here Guys- Read this shit and come up with some more lame assed excuses!

Riffy

Scandal: Right after Mark Foley was revealed to have had inappropriate e-mail conversations with a 16-year-old page, he resigned and checked into rehab. Now, what did Democrats know, and when did they know it?

Yes, you read that right: the Democrats. It's of course clear that Foley, a Republican representative from Florida, resigned for good cause. We don't defend him or his inexcusable behavior -- good riddance.

But it didn't take long at all after Foley's resignation for the Democrats to call for an investigation of the entire Republican leadership in the House, charging that GOP stalwarts knew early on that Foley, as they like to say in the rehab business, had a "problem."

Democrats have begun losing their once-significant lead in the polls, and a mere five weeks remain until the midterm elections. Is this scandal the Democrats' own "October Surprise," meant to throw the GOP into a tailspin shortly before the vote?

Recent polls show Democrats aren't doing very well on several key issues. What better way than a good, old-fashioned sex scandal to get people's minds off such things as the importance of winning the war in Iraq, our ongoing vulnerability to terrorist attack and the necessity of keeping the Bush economic boom going?

As it is, Republicans deny knowing about the explicit text messages that Foley sent to a 16-year-old congressional page back in 2003. In repudiating Foley, House Speaker Dennis Hastert called the messages "vile and repulsive."

Despite this, the immediate take by Democrats and much of the mainstream media was that this was a classic example of Republican hypocrisy -- talking "morals" and "values" while all the time shielding a child predator. But it was nothing of the kind.

If anything, the episode reveals the Democrats' hypocrisy about their own behavior. The fact that Foley resigned virtually within minutes of being told that ABC News had copies of his salacious e-mails and text messages indicates he at least felt shame for his actions. Can the same be said for Democrats?

Sadly, it doesn't seem so. How else can you explain the following?

In 1983, then-Democratic Rep. Gerry Studds of Massachusetts was caught in a similar situation. In his case, Studds had sex with a male teenage page -- something Foley hasn't been charged with.

Did Studds express contrition? Resign? Quite the contrary. He rejected Congress' censure of him and continued to represent his district until his retirement in 1996.

In 1989, Rep. Barney Frank (news, bio, voting record), also of Massachusetts, admitted he'd lived with Steve Gobie, a male prostitute who ran a gay sex-for-hire ring out of Frank's apartment. Frank, it was later discovered, used his position to fix 33 parking tickets for Gobie.

What happened to Frank? The House voted 408-18 to reprimand him -- a slap on the wrist. Today he's an honored Democratic member of Congress, much in demand as a speaker and "conscience of the party."

In 2001, President Clinton, who had his own intern problem, commuted the prison sentence of Illinois Rep. Mel Reynolds, who had sex with a 16-year-old campaign volunteer and pressured her to lie about it. (Reynolds also was convicted of campaign spending violations.)

You get the idea. Democrats not only seem OK with the kind of behavior for which Foley is charged, but also they protect and excuse it. Only when it's a Republican do they proclaim themselves shocked -- shocked! -- when it comes to light.

We have a lot more questions about this whole affair. The timing of the revelations, as we noted, couldn't be more propitious for the Democrats. Turns out both the Democrats and several newspapers seem to have known about Foley's problem as far back as November, according to research by several enterprising blogs.

Why didn't they come forward then? Who dredged up these e-mails -- and why did they hold them until now? This reeks of political trickery.

We're glad Foley's gone. He betrayed Congress, his party and the trust of the 33 pages who serve in Congress, and their parents. He behaved immorally, and we won't be surprised at new revelations.

That said, if this scandal is the Democrats' answer to their problems at the polls, it's pretty pathetic. It shows a base contempt for the voters.

3rd October 2006 07:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Raspy you keep saying that the Repubs are guilty of covering up pedophilia. That's factully untrue! You want everyone to think that that happened,but you have no proof whatsoever to back that claim up. Who leaked the IMs Raspy? The Republicans? Prolly the Dems I'd say. So if that is true,and it's certainly more true then your baseless claim,then why did the Dems sit on these Ims for so long? Gee,they claim outrage at this abbhorant behavior all the while ignoring that they themseleves have been involved in much much much nastier scandals. Get back to me on that you goddamned hypocrrite!!

Riffy

He won't.

Lefties think if they keep repeating something it simply has to be true

What did we learn today? We learned that not one lefty on this thread provided or even attempted to provide a fact or statistic to back up their claims or accusations

Just keep repeating allegations

3rd October 2006 07:08 PM
pdog Show me where I said he was a pedophile or that the Republican party covered this up? Never on both charges. I did say it's being covered up by memembers of the republican party... Not a blanket statement of your party, you've made a few of those in the thread, not me.
Look up pedophile, Foley isn't accused of being a pedophile, I called him a sexual predator.
I'm also thoroughly convinced Hastert is involved in what I'm alleging, is a cover up. He's already changed his story and I don't see how he could've ordered foley to stop something, that he was also claiming he had no knowledge of...
Foley is now claiming he was molested as a teenager. Way to throw that out now. Finally also having his lawyer do his "outing"... Lame! The funniest part, he claims he never drank in public or will working, yet he's being treated for alcoholism. So, he's a victim, who got drunk and then turned predator, and seeing how he is a great fundraiser for your party, I'll go out on a limb and say: Dude, your party has a serious problem. And it's not Foley, Hastert or even Iraq!
I have no idea what the republican party platform is!
Just run it by me one more time!
3rd October 2006 07:12 PM
Riffhard Also it's wrong to call that creep Foley a pedaphile! He did not fuck any underage male pages! Something that the pedophile Gerry Studds-D Mass. can never say! Why the hell didn't Tip O'Neil resign after Barney Franks gay lover was running a male escort service out of his appartment? Why? Because it would have been absurd to ask O'Neil to resign! Republicans knew that. They never even considered raising the issue! Dems are so goddamned power hungary that they want everyone to resign. ROTFLMAO!!! Yet these same hypocritical fuckwits try and say Hassteret should resign? It's almost comical if they didn't really believe it.

Riffy
3rd October 2006 07:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Pdog I was not refering to you per se whne I said "you libs". I was referuing to peeps like Raspy who try and claim moral outrage about the Foley dealio all the while ignoring the Dms complete and utter lack of any,and all,,responsibility for their own sexcapades.

Here Guys- Read this shit and come up with some more lame assed excuses!

Riffy

You should look inot The libertarian Party, great people, who have the ideals I look for in government. I'd vote for Green more, but they're usually to liberal, and Libertarians by being true conservatives, actually are better for the envoirment...
Dems and Pubs are dead old horses, impotent and bloated. Weak and too busy protecting themselves to actually govern or protect us.... There's a few exceptions.
The best thing to do now, is just never re-elect anyone. No more career criminals or faux politicos. It would work!
3rd October 2006 07:21 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
Show me where I said he was a pedophile or that the Republican party covered this up? Never on both charges. I did say it's being covered up by memembers of the republican party... Not a blanket statement of your party, you've made a few of those in the thread, not me.
Look up pedophile, Foley isn't accused of being a pedophile, I called him a sexual predator.
I'm also thoroughly convinced Hastert is involved in what I'm alleging, is a cover up. He's already changed his story and I don't see how he could've ordered foley to stop something, that he was also claiming he had no knowledge of...
Foley is now claiming he was molested as a teenager. Way to throw that out now. Finally also having his lawyer do his "outing"... Lame! The funniest part, he claims he never drank in public or will working, yet he's being treated for alcoholism. So, he's a victim, who got drunk and then turned predator, and seeing how he is a great fundraiser for your party, I'll go out on a limb and say: Dude, your party has a serious problem. And it's not Foley, Hastert or even Iraq!
Just run it by me one more time!

Huh,Pdog you're wrong on Hasstert changing his story. He has never wavered in his explanation. Not once. He said that he never saw the Ims. He didn't to my knowledge or yours. Someone did though,and judging by the timeing of this leak it's a very safe bet that it was some scumfuck Dem political hack. Hastert warned Foley of his,"overly friendly e-mails." There was nothing of a sexual nature in the e-mails though pdog. They were just creepy,and could be seen as wholly unacceptable for the beghaviour of a congressman. This is what Hasstert has stated all along. What's wrong with that? I mean shit Dems warned Barny Franks too! Now he's considered a fucking giant among the Dem party,but you want Hassteret to resign?! I guess I'm just not hypocritical enough to see the logic in that absurd statement.

Riffy
3rd October 2006 07:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:
Show me where I said he was a pedophile or that the Republican party covered this up? Never on both charges. I did say it's being covered up by memembers of the republican party... Not a blanket statement of your party, you've made a few of those in the thread, not me.
Just run it by me one more time

!

"I've heard The Dems plans... Maybe you haven't except from Right Wing Blogs... "

Where have you heard these? As a courtesy, can you point me to the direction where I can get details? Thanks, because the Dems (not you) won't or can't

I would love to hear what the Dem plan is for Iraq and Iran and taxes and the border

So is it safe to say your evidence of a Republican plot to cover up a pervert for 5yrs is "conjecture?"

Is anyone in the media, not blogs but media, reporting this as fact or even suspicion?

The FBI would really love to talk with Raspy because he claims this has been going on for 5yrs
3rd October 2006 07:29 PM
Saint Sway LOL!
3rd October 2006 07:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Huh,Pdog you're wrong on Hasstert changing his story. He has never wavered in his explanation. Not once. He said that he never saw the Ims. He didn't to my knowledge or yours. Someone did though,and judging by the timeing of this leak it's a very safe bet that it was some scumfuck Dem political hack. Hastert warned Foley of his,"overly friendly e-mails." There was nothing of a sexual nature in the e-mails though pdog. They were just creepy,and could be seen as wholly unacceptable for the beghaviour of a congressman. This is what Hasstert has stated all along. What's wrong with that? I mean shit Dems warned Barny Franks too! Now he's considered a fucking giant among the Dem party,but you want Hassteret to resign?! I guess I'm just not hypocritical enough to see the logic in that absurd statement.

Riffy

A gay man, asking for pics of a 16 year old he has met in person... Don't need to infer much more, it's a red flag. I wouldn't call this stuff leaked, unless you're admitting it was purposely being withheld. a Natl. Sec. thing, I'd call a leak, an alledged sex crime, that's not a leak, that's the truth getting out. I'm assuming you mean the truth got out, and this information wasn't being intentionally held back, as i alledge, and you just meant it surfaced...
I stated earlier, I like Hastert. It was tele who caled him names. That's a republican thing, I don't get it. I think he's going to have to step down. He fucked up! The Washington Time, which I think it's safe to say is the most conservative press i can think of, is calling for Hastert to step down. I respect there reasons, and I am not copying and pasting or anything like that, I'll just say, I agree with their reasons... I formed them on my own, after I took in alot of info on this matter...
3rd October 2006 08:22 PM
Riffhard I find it more than a little crazy to ask Hastert to step down for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is,what was he supposed to do? I mean Foley asks for pictures and has some alarming e-mails(with no sexual content btw),and Hastert warned him to knock it off. Was he supposed to ask for his resignation? It's just such a glaring double standard,and the Dems are asking everyone in the goddamned Republican party to resign. In the last year alone they have seeked Cheney's resigination. Rumsfeld's resignation. Rice's resignation. Delay's resignation. Bush's impeachment. It goes on and on and on....They have nothing of substance to offer so they try and tar and feather everyone in the Republican leadership in order to win. It must suck to be a party with no message at all other than to bitch and kevetch about everyfuckingbody else while offering up zero ideas.

And yes. This was most definately a leak. Some Dem poll hack had these IMs for a long time. They sat on them and then dumped the story in ABC's lap. The question is if Dems knew of this "outrageous behaviour!" earlier then why did they not speak up then? I mean it's so obvious as to why pdog!? They waited until 37 days out of the election. They waited until it was exactly one week too late for the Republicans to change the name on the Fla ballot. It would be naive' in the extreme not see this for exactly what it is. It's a smear campaign plain and simple and the Dems are doing everything in their limited power to scuttle as many Repubs as they can. Even though they,of course,have never once been forced to resign for their own sexual scandals. Kind of,what's the word here.........oh yeah,hypofuckingcritical! As pathetic as both political parties may well be the Dems are the absolute lowest of the low.

Barney Franks-no resigination

Gerry Studds-no resiginations

William Jefferson-You know the guy that was getting kickbacks and had $90,000 in his freezer in his Senate office?!-no resigination.

Cynthia McKinney-no resigination! The voters had to kick her corrupt rascist ass out of office!

In fact the only Dem that I can ever recall being forced to resign was Gary Condit. Of course his intern went missing and ended up dead. He totally tried to deny the sexuall relastionship up even at the risk of hurtuing the missing persons investigation.Try as they may not even the hypocrites in the Dem Party could cover his dumb ass.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)