ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
5th October 2006 04:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
And merely for the sole purpose of inching this baby towards 500:

When did Clinton pardon Reynolds for his sexual conviction? When? Link? When? Link? When? Link?

Kudos to Drudgie. He get's an A for effort. So now we can add, well, one of the emails was really joke to the list of excuses that didn't fly? Damn fine work.

I know for sure it was after Clinton pardoned the 16 convicted terrorists who were in jail for multiple bombings that caused death and injury to over 130 people in the US. Yeah, I think it was after he let those 16 terrorists out of US jails. That was 1999

But I think it was before he pardoned Marc Rich

So it was 2001!

Yeah, 2001!
5th October 2006 04:20 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think it's howe he met Charlie that inspires me! I've done the whole hanging out at their hotel bar/waiting in the lobby thing & frankly, I found it boring.

agreed!!! i went to a few places in Ak, KY, and memphis, but no sightings.
5th October 2006 04:22 PM
pdog For the record, I like Fiji and Brainbell, I consider them both intelligent and more importantly, I think they're both stand up guys...
I'm going out on a limb, but I think at the end of the day, after we had our poltical piss fights, they like each other...
Fiji & BrainBell make nicey-nice dance!
5th October 2006 04:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I don't mean to use it as an excuse, but rather a self-revelation. I should take a break just to catch up on my work, but frankly, this is more fun than reading post-conviction transcripts.

For the record...it didn't bother me as much as you think...what bothers me is that you failed to see the light-heartedness in my original post and then took it to be some insult directed to you...obviously I did not intend to insult everyone participating in the thread...obviously...there are some very devious, malicious and calculating people on this board...the kind of people who google your presence and send emails to your friends spreading falsehoods about your livelihood and your accomplishments...I am not one of those people...so you don't have to sweat me

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
5th October 2006 04:25 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I know for sure it was after Clinton pardoned the 16 convicted terrorists who were in jail for multiple bombings that caused death and injury to over 130 people in the US. Yeah, I think it was after he let those 16 terrorists out of US jails. That was 1999

But I think it was before he pardoned Marc Rich

So it was 2001!

Yeah, 2001!

What? Reynolds? Pardoned? When? For what? Now you're on to terrorists? Dodge, Dodge, Dodge, What? Who? When?

Just as I thought.
[Edited by rasputin56]
5th October 2006 04:28 PM
pdog If I didn't know Fiji personally and went by his pic and post's, I'd think he was a gun carrying neo-freak.
He's actually the epitome of southern charm and class.
I know this...
Brainbell is a person I have incredible respect for. He's one of the smartest people i've seen post on the boards.
Fiji and sirmoonie are also incredibly intelligent.
I respect their views and I'm privilaged to be able to see three different views, on matters we discuss!

Myself, I'm an idiot compared to these guys!
5th October 2006 04:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

there are some very devious, malicious and calculating people on this board...the kind of people who google your presence and send emails to your friends spreading falsehoods about your livelihood and your accomplishments...I am not one of those people...so you don't have to sweat me

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

This is true, and ironically, like Foley, there are chat logs and emails as proof. We'll leave it at that...

5th October 2006 04:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think it's howe he met Charlie that inspires me! I've done the whole hanging out at their hotel bar/waiting in the lobby thing & frankly, I found it boring.

I agree. I'll be scoping out antique shops in the vicinity of the Seattle Four Seasons. It's actually a brilliant strategem for which we all owe Fiji thanks.
5th October 2006 04:40 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:
If I didn't know Fiji personally and went by his pic and post's, I'd think he was a gun carrying neo-freak.
He's actually the epitome of southern charm and class.
I know this...
Brainbell is a person I have incredible respect for. He's one of the smartest people i've seen post on the boards.
Fiji and sirmoonie are also incredibly intelligent.
I respect their views and I'm privilaged to be able to see three different views, on matters we discuss!

Myself, I'm an idiot compared to these guys!

Don't ever sell yourself short, man. As near as I can tell, you've got more people skills than me, feej, moonie and glenny combined--and I don't mean that as an insult to any of us. Plus, you're a loyal husband and a great father (or at least you play one on-line). Again, my apologies to everyone for losing it.
5th October 2006 04:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I agree. I'll be scoping out antique shops in the vicinity of the Seattle Four Seasons. It's actually a brilliant strategem for which we all owe Fiji thanks.

What do they do on their liesure time?
5th October 2006 04:41 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Actually - he probably will be avoiding them now like the hotel bars!

Seriously - though - you can find period anitiques in southern shops, particularly civil war stuff. California is not good for that, more late 19th century eupopean imports and 20thc stuff. Only go if you are looking for antiques...

5th October 2006 04:42 PM
glencar Nicely done! Would that all who lost control could admit it as gracefully.
5th October 2006 04:43 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Not to pck a nit but shouldn't that be "collectibles"? v
5th October 2006 04:46 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:

Wouldn't that be "pick"? Ha - sorry - couldn't help it. You got Josh typing for you today? Actually - most "dealers" in malls are not educated, and are hobbists. That's why you can find some very under priced things in them.

5th October 2006 04:46 PM
rasputin56 It's French.
5th October 2006 04:47 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nicely done! Would that all who lost control could admit it as gracefully.

It's the people with no grace, who try to control, those are the real problems. That problem is solved for the most part...
Kinda like this!

Tee-Hee-Haw!

5th October 2006 04:48 PM
rasputin56 or a Republican
5th October 2006 04:49 PM
glencar BTW Did no one click on my link? It's pretty relevant to all this nonsense...

http://www.drudgereport.com/page.htm
5th October 2006 04:50 PM
BONOISLOVE Come to Bono!!

Hugs are on me!
5th October 2006 04:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

It's the people with no grace, who try to control, those are the real problems. That problem is solved for the most part...
Kinda like this!

Tee-Hee-Haw!

Agreed...problems only persit when those who strive to create genuine and lasting strife are present and active and, unfortunately, unmedicated

5th October 2006 04:59 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW Did no one click on my link? It's pretty relevant to all this nonsense...

http://www.drudgereport.com/page.htm

No, not really. Even if it is true, which there is nothing other than Drudge saying it is and it's a pretty bizarre excuse, it only possibly affects 1 so-called source. He has been trying just about every angle he can to take the heat of his handlers and now it's getting really nuts. This is kinda like the run up to Iraq, keep throwing excuses against the wall to see which one sticks.

The Republicans should be proud of the way they've handled this. Sad.
5th October 2006 05:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

No, not really. Even if it is true, which there is nothing other than Drudge saying it is and it's a pretty bizarre excuse, it only possibly affects 1 so-called source. He has been trying just about every angle he can to take the heat of his handlers and now it's getting really nuts. This is kinda like the run up to Iraq, keep throwing excuses against the wall to see which one sticks.

The Republicans should be proud of the way they've handled this. Sad.

Yeah, the Drudge never gets it right

I remember in '98 when he said the President of The United States Bill Clinton was doinking an intern. This was after many major media outlets wouldn't report the story

Wonder howe that turned out? Probably just a rumor
5th October 2006 05:12 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Wouldn't that be "pick"? Ha - sorry - couldn't help it. You got Josh typing for you today? Actually - most "dealers" in malls are not educated, and are hobbists. That's why you can find some very under priced things in them.

Is that "hobbists" or "hobbits"?
5th October 2006 05:14 PM
rasputin56 Nice Dodge. It's always back to Clinton. Is this some kind of sick obsession with you people or what? Now. Answer the question.

And actually, Drudge is only batting about .380.

[Edited by rasputin56]
5th October 2006 05:16 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:

My dictionary has it listed both ways, separately, with the identical definition ("that can be collected); i.e., neither is listed as a variant spelling. Interestingly, it is shown only as an adjective, not as a noun as used on the sign. But this is an old dictionary (1957); almost as old as I.
5th October 2006 05:16 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Is that "hobbists" or "hobbits"?

Ha! I have Josh posting for me too!

Feej - check your PM...

5th October 2006 05:20 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Nice Dodge. It's always back to Clinton. Is this some kind of sick obsession with you people or what? Now. Answer the question.

[
And actually, Drudge is only batting about .380.

What question? Let me know and you will have your answer

CABLE NEWS RACE
Tues., Oct. 3, 2006
Viewers

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 1,979,000
FNC GRETA 1,475,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,436,000
FNC SHEP SMITH 1,135,000
CNN KING 1,107,000
FNC HUME 1,070,000
CNN DOBBS 821,000
CNN COOPER 742,000
CNN BLITZER 716,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 617,000
CNNHN GRACE 556,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 550,000
5th October 2006 05:25 PM
rasputin56 Aw, I'm sure you can find them. Just in this thread alone. You're pretty bright. Here's a hint because I realize you need to be spoon fed rather succumb to intellectual curiousity. Look for Linc.

Nice chart. Why must your kind keep proving over and over that there are more geniuses that need Fox in order to form an "opinion" than others who can still fire off the synapses once in a while? Is it some kind of validation thing or what?

[Edited by rasputin56]
5th October 2006 05:28 PM
glencar I just a NY Times profile of Mark Foley. It turns out taht he used to do impressions. One of his best was, "I did NOT have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." Ironic on at leats 2 levels.
5th October 2006 05:35 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Aw, I'm sure you can find them. Just in this thread alone. You're pretty bright. Here's a hint because I realize you need to be spoon fed rather succumb to intellectual curiousity. Look for Linc.

Nice chart. Why must your kind keep proving over and over that there are more geniuses that need Fox in order to form an "opinion" than others who can still fire off the synapses once in a while? Is it some kind of validation thing or what?

[Edited by rasputin56]

Oh sure. We already went throught this, try and keep up

In 2001 Clinton pardoned Dem. Mel Reynolds who was convicted of sex with a minor.

In 1999 Clinton pardoned 16 convicted FALN terrorists who were in jail for killing 8 people and injuring over 130 others in their 60 plus bombings in the US.

Do you know why Clinton let 16 convicted terrorists walk out of jail?

If you do, let us know

Sadly, Barbara Olsen who protested this action on behalf of the Justice Dept
was herself on the plane at went into the Pentagon

That crazy Clinton, what a legacy

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)