ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th October 2006 09:31 AM
rasputin56 And for Tele...hee haw.

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/06/bizarre_sex_habits_of_the_extreme_rightwing.php

And, as I said, to my knowledge no one has come forward, yet. Thus my revision of title. Maybe we should get Scaife to look into it, though.
[Edited by rasputin56]
4th October 2006 09:35 AM
glencar "We watch FOX so you don't have to"! LOL Uppity liberal bitches!
4th October 2006 09:38 AM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
"We watch FOX so you don't have to"! LOL Uppity liberal bitches!

4th October 2006 09:51 AM
LadyJane Why the fighting?

If anyone knew what this sleazebag was up to, they need to go. Period. End of discussion.

This isn't about any other past scandal. Moot points.

Word on the ground here.....especially the REpublican soccer moms I know....."get rid of all the bums."

Gonna be an interesting election.

LJ.
4th October 2006 09:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Has anyone acknowledged having sex with Foley yet?

No since in splitting hairs...just pass the gavel.
4th October 2006 09:55 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Why the fighting?

If anyone knew what this sleazebag was up to, they need to go. Period. End of discussion.

This isn't about any other past scandal. Moot points.

Word on the ground here.....especially the REpublican soccer moms I know....."get rid of all the bums."

Gonna be an interesting election.

LJ.

I agree they should go. I just find it passing strange that any time a Dem is involved in a scandal, no heads roll - not even the head of the scandalized! 6 months ago, Bill Jefferson had $60,000 or so pulled out of his freezer. Yet he's running for reelection!
4th October 2006 09:55 AM
glencar Besides, Dems are such hypocrites that it must be pointed out continually!
4th October 2006 10:00 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
I agree they should go. I just find it passing strange that any time a Dem is involved in a scandal, no heads roll - not even the head of the scandalized! 6 months ago, Bill Jefferson had $60,000 or so pulled out of his freezer. Yet he's running for reelection!

Okay Mr GOP...prove that your party is better than mine and let the heads ROLL!!!

This is your chance.

Quit whining about the Dems and just police your own party.

LJ.

4th October 2006 10:02 AM
glencar I'm not too happy with the GOP right now but frankly, it has NOTHING to do with this Foley stuff. But as I said, I shudder to think of Nanny Pelosi & her Band of Idiots taking things over. BTW 162 hours from now, I'll be leaving for CHICAGO!!!!!
4th October 2006 01:56 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Has anyone acknowledged having sex with Foley yet?

You care to wager, odds are good he did, the intent was there at least. We'll see...
4th October 2006 01:58 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

and he's a scumbag, lesser than a sexual predator, and a diferent crime, but yes, we should let Foley run, he's on the ballot, won the primary...
LOL!
I wouldn't and don't want either of them and few dozen more in Congress.
4th October 2006 02:02 PM
jb Hastert is a fat fuck who is a disgrace to all decent people..covering up a potential child predator in order to remain in power...Many GOP'ers here must be ashamed.
4th October 2006 02:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Hastert is a fat fuck who is a disgrace to all decent people..covering up a potential child predator in order to remain in power...Many GOP'ers here must be ashamed.

His weight is irrelevant, and there is no evidence he did that yet. If he says he investigated the matter, and questioned Foley, we have to give him the benefit of the doubt, just like Hastert had to give Foley the benefit of the doubt.

This is all nonsense/distraction anyway - the real news is Frist pulling a George Walker Bush III and placating, coddling, negotiating, whatever you want to call it, with terrorists. American will never cavort with the Talibanists!
4th October 2006 02:28 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

His weight is irrelevant, and there is no evidence he did that yet. If he says he investigated the matter, and questioned Foley, we have to give him the benefit of the doubt, just like Hastert had to give Foley the benefit of the doubt.

This is all nonsense/distraction anyway - the real news is Frist pulling a George Walker Bush III and placating, coddling, negotiating, whatever you want to call it, with terrorists. American will never cavort with the Talibanists!

I've been accused on this board, many democrats have been accused on this board and by Republicans, of doing what Frist is doing... And they are now silent!
4th October 2006 02:30 PM
monkey_man Frist is an terrorist APPEASER!
4th October 2006 02:33 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Frist is an terrorist APPEASER!

I've been caled a Clinton apologist... I'm not sorry for what he did, I don't get it!
4th October 2006 02:50 PM
rasputin56 http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/BrianRoss/story?id=2509586&page=4

Maf54 (7:58:37 PM): well I have aa totally stiff wood now

Yeah, I see how this and a crook with cash in the freezer are comparable.

Meanwhile, the first lamb has been thrown to the wolves.
4th October 2006 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've been accused on this board, many democrats have been accused on this board and by Republicans, of doing what Frist is doing... And they are now silent!

Pdog, they are blinded by the cause...and no matter what anyone says, they follow like lemmings off a cliff...
4th October 2006 02:52 PM
Brainbell Jangler Get this: Fox News (O'Reilly Factor) is identifiying Foley as a Democrat!!! Scroll down to third entry (under book-burning story).
http://www.boingboing.net
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
4th October 2006 02:54 PM
jb
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Get this: Fox News (O'Reilly Factor) is identifiying Foley as a Democrat!!! Scroll down to third entry (under book-burning story).
http://www.boingboing.net
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

Yes, I posted thay earlier....they are doing whatever it takes to win this Nov...and sdaly, it will probably work.
4th October 2006 02:56 PM
pdog The mid term elections are missing something...
I can't figure out what it is?

Iraq is bad news.
Nola is bad news.
Bush is bad news.
Democrats are bad news.

I know what we need!

4th October 2006 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
The mid term elections are missing something...

Iraq is bad news.
Nola is bad news.
Bush is bad news.
Democrats are bad news.

I know what we need!

If we had any leadership, other than Dean, we would be a shoe in.
4th October 2006 02:59 PM
sirmoonie What's sad is how obsessed this country can get once again over a sex scandal (albiet a real one this time) when real world events that pertain to all of us go pretty much ignored. Taliban anyone? North Korea newklur tests? Anyone in the U.S. government watching that stuff, or are they all too busy tripping overthemselves trying to denounce Foley the most, or covering their asses.
4th October 2006 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What's sad is how obsessed this country can get once again over a sex scandal (albiet a real one this time) when real world events that pertain to all of us go pretty much ignored. Taliban anyone? North Korea newklur tests? Anyone in the U.S. government watching that stuff, or are they all too busy tripping overthemselves trying to denounce Foley the most, or covering their asses.

What has El Papi done lately?
4th October 2006 03:03 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
The mid term elections are missing something...

Iraq is bad news.
Nola is bad news.
Bush is bad news.
Democrats are bad news.

I know what we need!

Don't worry, Rove has yet to play his October surprise card yet. I predict a breaking story, that bodes well for Republicans, the week of Oct 16th!

4th October 2006 03:04 PM
rasputin56 Dean? I'm not a big fan of his but he has put the Democrats in the position where they are contesting seats (with a good shot at actually winning) that his predecessors would have conceded long ago. His 50 state strategy has gone a long way to even have people talk about taking over 1 or both houses of Congress. This was not even a reasonable consideration 2 years ago.
4th October 2006 03:04 PM
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Don't worry, Rove has yet to play his October surprise card yet. I predict a breaking story, that bodes well for Republicans, the week of Oct 16th!

A terror alert or major capture....katherine Harris needs to have her neck lipoed
4th October 2006 03:07 PM
monkey_man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What's sad is how obsessed this country can get once again over a sex scandal (albiet a real one this time) when real world events that pertain to all of us go pretty much ignored. Taliban anyone? North Korea newklur tests? Anyone in the U.S. government watching that stuff, or are they all too busy tripping overthemselves trying to denounce Foley the most, or covering their asses.

This country's obsession with their politico's sex lives is pretty dumb. It isn't relevant to how they govern or the policies they implement. The Foley story is creepy but if the age of consent were younger the way it is in other countries, this story would be about a dirty old man and nothing else.
4th October 2006 03:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

What has El Papi done lately?

JB, have you seen this? I mean really watched it in its entirety? Its just another stunning example of the acuity and mental dexterity of the man. Jesus fucking Christ, the guy is an absolute mush. The story of howe George Walker Bush III happened to this country should never be forgotten. Never.

4th October 2006 03:09 PM
jb They were , more or less, teaching ebonics...I think that,more than thge fact we were under attqack, caught him off guard-I kinda understand.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)