ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
5th October 2006 09:49 AM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Great point! Michael Moore should make a movie about it!

I am sure if the country saw this Bush would have no chance to win in 2004

Bring it on

Tele......................

How is Maxy doing these days ?!?!

Has he discovered his ' virture of clarity ' yet ?!

Developing .................................

" State of Denial Ronnie ! "

Kins

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
5th October 2006 10:20 AM
Chuck A Judas in the GOP's own ranks. Amazing.

5th October 2006 10:39 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Tele......................

How is Maxy doing these days ?!?!

Has he discovered his ' virture of clarity ' yet ?!

Developing .................................

" State of Denial Ronnie ! "

Kins

Its moment of clarity, mang.

Along those lines, do you have my groundbreaking, pivotal, "dust off the superlatives" post regarding "denying the white logic"? Goddam(!) that was great posting.
5th October 2006 11:10 AM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:
A Judas in the GOP's own ranks. Amazing.

Judas is the least of their worries, it's their Paunches Pilot that they need to worry about. While The Democrats are being accused of creating this problem, the Republican got in circle firing squad...

If is the BIG WORD, If Dems or Left Wing conspirator had this info 2 years ago, why wasn't it used then. All these involved were up for re=election including The President. The answer is simple, the only people who may have had this info, were Republicans and their staff memebers. Not one Republican closely involved in this had said they informed any Democrat or Left Wing-nut group...
This like WMD's... How you ask? Ask yourself this. We always talk about them, argue about them, and I've been told by my Republican friends we did find WMD's in Iraq. The obvious question is, why has The Bush administration never made these same claims. They can't, they just allow Pundits to do that for them. Just like Iraq being involved in 9/11. We were led to belive by many inferences there was a connection, finally when push came to shove, Bush said Iraq wasn't involved. Once that happened all the posting here concerning that stopped!
Iraq and sexual predators are the Democrats fault. Soros somehow, got IM's from Page's, even though not one Republican claims to have been informed. So it's obvious, Left wing Nut Jobs are smart enough to just know this is happening. Some kind of clarevoient powers. Too bad these powers weren't utilized during our weapons search in Iraq, or on the hunt for bin Laden.
Apperantly you can tell a Republican an attack is immenent or a sexual predator is on the loose. Until a Left wing subversive is involved, the problem really doesn't exist.
Do oyu think Republicans and Right wing Pundits will be able to see through the bullshit?
Maybe this will help!
Foley (D-FL)
President George Bush (D)
Nancy Pelosi (R-CA)
Dennis Hastert (D-IL)
Bill Clinton (R) Goldwater Girl too!
Al Gore - Conservationist (root word conservative)
Bill Frist (Taliban)
5th October 2006 11:12 AM
MrPleasant This is the funniest thread ever.
5th October 2006 11:28 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >Damn, Hannity's going to have dig deep for something new for tonight's show.<

Oh, don't worry, he can do it. Shawn Hannity's muck raking skills are some of the best in the business.
5th October 2006 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its moment of clarity, mang.

Along those lines, do you have my groundbreaking, pivotal, "dust off the superlatives" post regarding "denying the white logic"? Goddam(!) that was great posting.

Oh yes my dear C10 Brother .......

I printed that puppy off YEARS ago .

I's just's has got's to finds its !!!!

Octy ! ™
5th October 2006 11:32 AM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>Damn, Hannity's going to have dig deep for something new for tonight's show.<

Oh, don't worry, he can do it. Shawn Hannity's muck raking skills are some of the best in the business.

When they realize they're beat, they run stories about flag burners, abortions and Jesus.
5th October 2006 11:34 AM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Charlie sez: "I'm with doofus."

You know, that's pretty despicable. If you can't debate politics like a mature adult...well, I guess stay on this thread!
5th October 2006 11:35 AM
rasputin56
quote:
pdog wrote:

When they realize they're beat, they run stories about flag burners, abortions and Jesus.

Hyper-emotional twits. Then again, at least they have a plan.
5th October 2006 11:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
5th October 2006 11:40 AM
pdog The pic of Feej and Charlie is a great pic. I've met Feej, he's a great guy. Truth, I'd rather have my picture taken with Fiji than Charlie... Feej is my friend...
He was %100 right too, I feel smarter today...
5th October 2006 11:44 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
The pic of Feej and Charlie is a great pic. I've met Feej, he's a great guy. Truth, I'd rather have my picture taken with Fiji than Charlie... Feej is my friend...
He was %100 right too, I feel smarter today...

And since he posted the photo in the other trhead & had that great story about meeting Charlie, no douchebag should use that for a slam against him. You guys have one the basic argument about Hastert/Foley shenanigans. I guess you just don't know howe to win gracefully.
5th October 2006 11:48 AM
rasputin56 How 'bout for being a Royals fan?
5th October 2006 11:49 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
And since he posted the photo in the other trhead & had that great story about meeting Charlie, no douchebag should use that for a slam against him. You guys have one the basic argument about Hastert/Foley shenanigans. I guess you just don't know howe to win gracefully.

I know at least me and you agree on this next statemnt, if no one else.
There's no winner in something like this...
5th October 2006 11:51 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Can somebody please explain to me why our Republican friends are so hell bent on bringing up Clinton??

And Riffy, excuse me, but you almost make Foley out to be an upstanding guy for resigning. The pervert got CAUGHT. Had he not been caught this disgusting predator would have continued. (I await your reply which will undoubtedly blast Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, et al.)

I don't care WHO is involved..Democrat or Republican.

If there was a cover-up ALL parties involved need to suffer consequences.

I don't know why we bother with these threads. We have no common ground. Dems hate Bush. Repubs hate Dems.

LJ.

BTW...All that said....can't wait to see you Tele. 6 days.
Riffy AC baby!!!!

100% correct....They blame Clinton for anything that goes wrong. They can never argue based on facts, just past wrongs . Clinton=#1 president since JFK. Reagan sucked!!! Take that my republican friends.
5th October 2006 11:53 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:

Yes...but you are a man of clear judgment...I made a post, directed to ALL, that was meant to be light-hearted and in a small indirect way, a reminder to ALL that there are some real issues that people should be concerned about...so Brainbell Jangler and a few other hyper-sensitive knee-jerkians find it fitting to do what they do best...no surprise there...ain't like we ain't seen it before...
5th October 2006 11:54 AM
jb I am genuinely happy for thr Fiji-and to be honest, a bit envious.
5th October 2006 11:55 AM
glencar BJ is quite sassy these days! But intelligence is a necessary talent when talking politics! So's maturity. I don't think I've ever seen him/her acquiesce to someone else's point of view.
5th October 2006 11:56 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I am genuinely happy for thr Fiji-and to be honest, a bit envious.

Howe could one not be? It's one thing to be one of those losers who goes to the same hotel as the Stones & rides the elevators all day & hangs out in the bar waiting for Ronnie to show up but to go to a shop & there's Charlie just "doing his thing"? THAT ROCKS!
5th October 2006 11:57 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
BJ is quite sassy these days! But intelligence is a necessary talent when talking politics! So's maturity. I don't think I've ever seen him/her acquiesce to someone else's point of view.

Look, the house was close, and maybe the dems get it. The senate, by all accounts, will remain in rep. control. A divided house is a good thing.
5th October 2006 11:58 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
BJ is quite sassy these days! But intelligence is a necessary talent when talking politics! So's maturity. I don't think I've ever seen him/her acquiesce to someone else's point of view.

I think what you are seeing is BJ trying to make up for all the intellectual beatdowns I have served him with over the years...it's understandable...I forgive him
5th October 2006 11:59 AM
glencar If the Dems have to take something over, i'd rather it be the House. I think they're actually MORE fiscally responsible at this point & they can't vote on Federal judges.
5th October 2006 12:00 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I think what you are seeing is BJ trying to make up for all the intellectual beatdowns I have served him with over the years...it's understandable...I forgive him

You ARE a forgiving man! I hope BJ shows up in Chicago so we can all share drinks with each other...
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
If the Dems have to take something over, i'd rather it be the House. I think they're actually MORE fiscally responsible at this point & they can't vote on Federal judges.

Anyone would be more fiscally responsible than the current group of GOP'ers.
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
I am genuinely happy for thr Fiji-and to be honest, a bit envious.

I am jealous of myself today...and a little mad that I did not go to my car to get the digital camera...instead of using the crappy camera on my phone
5th October 2006 12:02 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I am jealous of myself today...and a little mad that I did not go to my car to get the digital camera...instead of using the crappy camera on my phone

Good point..was he exactly as you always imagined? Just a shy, english gentleman?
5th October 2006 12:02 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Anyone would be more fiscally responsible than the current group of GOP'ers.

I have a selfish aspect to this. I think the House is already tired of what the FAA is doing to its employees & I think a lil push out the door for Denny will be enough to get some sanity back into the FAA.
5th October 2006 12:03 PM
rasputin56 The Dems will not wrest control from the Repubs for either house. When it comes down to it, the great Democrat Tip O'Neill got it right. All politics is local.

And Glenny, to some extent you were correct. Deans 50 state strategy may in fact hurt them this cycle, but unlike his predecessors, he is looking to build from the grassroots up. He has done that and it will pay dividends for the Democrats in the future.
5th October 2006 12:05 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
The Dems will not wrest control from the Repubs for either house. When it comes down to it, the great Democrat Tip O'Neill got it right. All politics is local.

And Glenny, to some extent you were correct. Deans 50 state strategy may in fact hurt them this cycle, but unlike his predecessors, he is looking to build from the grassroots up. He has done that and it will pay dividends for the Democrats in the future.

So I was correct all along...I said we had very poor leadership and would not make significant gains!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)