ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foley says he has "behaviorial problems" (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
5th October 2006 07:48 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

President Bill Clinton on Fox News with Chris Wallace? He got very upset. He went ballistic. He was loud. He was angry and confrontational. So, Fox gave him a show...

And days before that Bush went to the UN to give a major speech the same day as the Pres of Iran

Who else shows up at the UN that same day and time as Bush?

Bill Clinton

Who shows up on Larry King that same night when we should have been talking about Iranian nukes?

Bill Clinton

He won't go away. Like a bad check
5th October 2006 08:18 PM
pdog Sounds like herpes! Or Paris Hilton!
5th October 2006 08:19 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:
Sounds like herpes! Or Paris Hilton!

Jessica Simpson?

Oprah?
5th October 2006 08:20 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Jessica Simpson?

Oprah?

Sean Hannity

Nancy Grace
5th October 2006 08:26 PM
telecaster Rachel Ray

Bono
5th October 2006 08:29 PM
pdog Isn't rachel the cook Fiji likes?

5th October 2006 08:32 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:
Isn't rachel the cook Fiji likes?

Yes

5th October 2006 08:40 PM
parmeda tele?

5th October 2006 08:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
tele?

You home??? Can we chat??

LJ.
5th October 2006 08:44 PM
parmeda yep, just got in a little while ago.

...absolutely!
5th October 2006 08:55 PM
rasputin56 Well, I see Tele and the boys are still going after Clinton. Last time I checked, with millions of taxpayer dollars spent on trying to overturn the results of two elections, the Republicans got bupkis for their trouble. No convictions, nothing. Oh, no, he decided he'd accept not being able to argue before the Supreme Court. I'm sure that threw a monkey wrench into his retirement plans. I guess you did get a whipping boy to blame all of your leaders incompetance on, though.

Tele, I read your little c&P. Of course it doesn't mention anything about a pardon for Reynolds on his sex convictions and is basically an "opinion" piece. Nothing. Good luck finding out how he didn't fully serve his sentence for it or how he doesn't have to register as sex offender. Sounds like he was punished for that one, no. But that doesn't fit into the "Dems did it too" defense, now does it? Don't give up on the reading comprehension thing. I have faith you can do it!

Now, how about coming into the present. You're boys are starting to get all loopy over perverts and cover ups to perserve their power. Very sad indeed for all of us.

Tele, from now on, you're on your own. I begin to get a migraine everytime I try to make any sense out of any of your borderline attempts at logic and heavens forbid, reason. Oh, well. We all need someone to be on that end of the bell curve. But thanks for non-answering the Cole question as usual. You're dismissed. Good night and good schmuck.
5th October 2006 08:56 PM
rasputin56 And Rachel Ray is the anti-christ's bitch. Put money on it.
5th October 2006 09:01 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You home??? Can we chat??

LJ.

Did you watch The Office tonight, it was funny.

Check your PM.

5th October 2006 09:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Well, I see Tele and the boys are still going after Clinton. Last time I checked, with millions of taxpayer dollars spent on trying to overturn the results of two elections, the Republicans got bupkis for their trouble. No convictions, nothing. Oh, no, he decided he'd accept not being able to argue before the Supreme Court. I'm sure that threw a monkey wrench into his retirement plans. I guess you did get a whipping boy to blame all of your leaders incompetance on, though.

Tele, I read your little c&P. Of course it doesn't mention anything about a pardon for Reynolds on his sex convictions and is basically an "opinion" piece. Nothing. Good luck finding out how he didn't fully serve his sentence for it or how he doesn't have to register as sex offender. Sounds like he was punished for that one, no. But that doesn't fit into the "Dems did it too" defense, now does it? Don't give up on the reading comprehension thing. I have faith you can do it!

Now, how about coming into the present. You're boys are starting to get all loopy over perverts and cover ups to perserve their power. Very sad indeed for all of us.

Tele, from now on, you're on your own. I begin to get a migraine everytime I try to make any sense out of any of your borderline attempts at logic and heavens forbid, reason. Oh, well. We all need someone to be on that end of the bell curve. But thanks for non-answering the Cole question as usual. You're dismissed. Good night and good schmuck.

Actually there were 15 convictions regarding the Clinton investigation, not zero as you wrongly claimed

But facts were never your strongsuit

Have you been in a coma for the last decade?
5th October 2006 09:13 PM
rasputin56 Seeing I already have the migraine...

Were you dropped a lot? Were you not able to see I was talking about Clinton not some two-bit flunky you guys spent millions on for nothing? Damn, I certainly hope this is an act because if not...damn. He (He being William Jefferson Clinton, you know, the one you people have some creepy obsession with) laughs at you. The Republicans gave it their all (well, really us being it was our tax dollars) and were not able to get their main (that being William Jefferson Clinton, you know, the one you people have some creepy obsession with) target. He has mastered your hate towards him (him being William Jefferson Clinton, you know, the one you people have some creepy obsession with) and turns it successfully against you.
5th October 2006 09:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Seeing I already have the migraine...

Were you dropped a lot? Were you not able to see I was talking about Clinton not some two-bit flunky you guys spent millions on for nothing? Damn, I certainly hope this is an act because if not...damn. He (He being William Jefferson Clinton, you know, the one you people have some creepy obsession with) laughs at you. The Republicans gave it their all (well, really us being it was our tax dollars) and were not able to get their main (that being William Jefferson Clinton, you know, the one you people have some creepy obsession with) target. He has mastered your hate towards him (him being William Jefferson Clinton, you know, the one you people have some creepy obsession with) and turns it successfully against you.

First elected President in United States history to be impeached

That would be William Jefferson Clinton

No comment on the 16 terrorists he let out of jail?
5th October 2006 09:29 PM
Riffhard Raspy Mel Reynolds did have his sentance comuted by his fellow pervert friend Bill Clinton. Deny that all you want,and keep insisting on links. Here's an idea,google it yourself.

As for why Clintoon,and others keep getting mentioned on this thread that is very easy to explain. The double standard is glaring. Just look at how these same people are bitching about Foley gave their own pervs a complete pass. Pelosi nominated Studds for two seperate leadership positions AFTER he was censured for getting a sixteen year old page drunk flying that same page to Portugal and eventually fucking the kid!!! Hypocrisy abounds,and to play the old "that was then this is now" card is just too rich! You guys don't want to talk about the past because it does not jibe with the current Foley/Hasstert witch hunt. It's pathetic. It's typical. It's hypocritical as hell,and you guys know it full well!

Riffy
5th October 2006 09:31 PM
LadyJane
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Did you watch The Office tonight, it was funny.

Check your PM.

I've never seen it.

Is it good???

I miss Rockstar Supernova. LOL

LJ.
5th October 2006 09:37 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Yes

This annoying things that keep coming back fits perfectly with my never re-elect anyone plan.
5th October 2006 09:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I've never seen it.

Is it good???

I miss Rockstar Supernova. LOL

LJ.

You didn't get it? Check again. I don't know if they vanish into the ether, or if there is a copy of sents?

My Name is Earl was great too. Pretty much the only TV I catch besides Days of our Lives - which this seems to be the text version of....

Anyway - let me know - I hate retyping shit.

5th October 2006 09:51 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Raspy Mel Reynolds did have his sentance comuted by his fellow pervert friend Bill Clinton. Deny that all you want,and keep insisting on links. Here's an idea,google it yourself.

As for why Clintoon,and others keep getting mentioned on this thread that is very easy to explain. The double standard is glaring. Just look at how these same people are bitching about Foley gave their own pervs a complete pass. Pelosi nominated Studds for two seperate leadership positions AFTER he was censured for getting a sixteen year old page drunk flying that same page to Portugal and eventually fucking the kid!!! Hypocrisy abounds,and to play the old "that was then this is now" card is just too rich! You guys don't want to talk about the past because it does not jibe with the current Foley/Hasstert witch hunt. It's pathetic. It's typical. It's hypocritical as hell,and you guys know it full well!

Riffy

It's true what you write, although there's either no witch hunt or it's just another witch hunt. However we dress it, it's still ugly crap, and the more I watch it unfold, it just shows how bad our system is. These trusted leaders get to operate on a tatally different plane of existence then we do. Al lof them... I've never seen anything otherwise in my lifetime. Must be the cost of freedumb! Free is cool, but dumb is dumb!
Should we spend 40 million investigating this Foley/Hastert thing...?
Defend Hastert, but let Foley rot... Even in my dissapointment with him, I don't in anyway want to see his mistakes lumped to close to Foley. I still like the guy, and his not stepping down is a huge risk for his party. If it plays out good it's gonna make the mid terms very red if it doesn't it's going to be disastrous. I really thought he was going to bail as speaker, and focus on his campaigning, now he's gotta spend alot of time and energy with this Foley investigation.
5th October 2006 11:45 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Now I could post that pic I've seen of you looking all Wavy Gravy like, and add some silly-ass comment that would have the entire board rolling on the floor...but I'm not there yet

Do you mean the photo of me with my two daughters at the Oregon Country Fair a couple of years ago? That's a great shot, isn't it? I especially like the way it captures the subtle non-verbal communication between myself and my elder daughter, Zoe (the pink fairy). [IMPORTANT: CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE AND APPRECIATE ITS TRUE BEAUTY]

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
6th October 2006 12:05 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Do you mean the photo of me with my two daughters at the Oregon Country Fair a couple of years ago? That's a great shot, isn't it? I especially the way it captures the subtle non-verbal communication between myself and my elder daughter, Zoe (the pink fairy). [For some reason, the photo is not appearing. I'll keep trying.]

You steal Keno's bandwidth and you will die a slow death

And yeah...I assumed that was your kids...cute...don't ever make me go there
6th October 2006 12:26 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You steal Keno's bandwidth and you will die a slow death

And yeah...I assumed that was your kids...cute...don't ever make me go there

Keno's bandwidth? Don't follow you. I uploaded the photo on Photobucket. There's a copy in the Gasland photo album. I'm not sure if the last comment was a threat, and I would ignore it entirely except for its juxtaposition with mention of my girls. If you have some humorous comment you'd like to attach to the photo, feel free. I hope that we have put the earlier unpleasantness behind us [and if I didn't express my apology clearly before: I'm sorry for being an asshole to you.]. Do be sure to expand the photo so you can really appreciate it. BTW, I met Wavy Gravy at the 1977 Rainbow Gathering (which is a hippie gathering which started before gays took over the rainbow as their symbol).
6th October 2006 08:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >It's hypocritical as hell,and you guys know it full well!<

Sure...but I don't think the dems have a corner on hypocricy though. There's plenty to go around.

Anyway lets not stop now....almost to 500....about a predator no less....now the Republicans can investigate themselves in the Ethics Committee...."Good I declare us all innocent."

6th October 2006 08:59 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Raspy Mel Reynolds did have his sentance comuted by his fellow pervert friend Bill Clinton. Deny that all you want,and keep insisting on links. Here's an idea,google it yourself.

Sigh, this hasn't gotten to 500 yet so what the hell:

Yes, I'm insisting on links. If you and your protege insist on me backing my assertions up with evidence, is it not reasonable that you do the same? Or would that be another example of hypocrisy on your part? Damn, its so confusing with you folks.

Such repression. Clinton's a pervert because he likes to get a little with fat, legal chicks. Why do Republicans hate sex so much? Meanwhile, this vivid obsession with Gerry Studds and what occurred over THIRTY-THREE years ago is almost as creepy as the obsession with the guy who continues to make Republicans look like petty fools at every turn. Last time I checked, Studds was censured TEN years after the alleged incident. I'm not as obsessed with it as you seem to be (how do you know ol' Gerry wasn't the catcher?) so I frankly don't care all that much about something that occurred that long ago and has nothing to do with the alleged cover-up by the Republican "leadership" that is occurring TODAY.

As far as Reynolds goes, I know how you people just love to deal with facts so maybe you might want to check yours. Mr. Reynolds served his time for his sex crime conviction and is still required to register as a sex offender. So much for a "pardon" as Tele's been jumping up and down with spittle coming out of his mouth about. His sentence that was "commuted" was for the normal, Washington-type, corruption thing that the Republicans have mastered in recent years. Maybe the lawyers here can explain the difference between the two.
6th October 2006 09:06 AM
rasputin56 Meanwhile, another Republican Senator sides with the islamofashionista terrorists and aids them in their nefarious mission to bring bellbottoms back into style by setting a timetable to the Iraqi's. Why does Warner hate America? Is he still bitter about the Liz thing?
6th October 2006 10:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Bend over Hastert.
You've been a naughty boy.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th October 2006 10:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Meanwhile, another Republican Senator sides with the islamofashionista terrorists and aids them in their nefarious mission to bring bellbottoms back into style by setting a timetable to the Iraqi's. Why does Warner hate America? Is he still bitter about the Liz thing?

The sad part about it ....is that it was all so predictable....half a trillion dollars and a police state later.
6th October 2006 10:32 AM
mojoman no luck for congressmen here either

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/06/world/europe/06briefs-008.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)