ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 10:34 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That hurt. I would be there if I could. I will pout proudly...from across the country

Don't feel bad Feej. I haven't even been asked to the Chitown Summit! Here I thought I was loved and shit! I'm an A-Lister goddamnit! A-Lister I said!

Oh well have a beer for me at Harry Carey's!

Riffy
10th August 2006 10:35 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That hurt. I would be there if I could. I will pout proudly...from across the country

I know Feej.....but it still makes me sad you won't be there
10th August 2006 10:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Don't feel bad Feej. I haven't even been asked to the Chitown Summit! Here I thought I was loved and shit! I'm an A-Lister goddamnit! A-Lister I said!

Riffy

Riffy it is a given you will be there. You don't need no stinkin invitation
10th August 2006 10:37 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I refused to watch any news today.

I get too fucking angry and the blood pressure doesn't need a rise.

And since when do you need a reason to have a cocktail?

Oh hush.....I like to make excuses.

I've been watching Fox News and kinda wrapping my head around this.......fuck.........we need to focus our $$ and troops on al--fucking----Qaeda.

5 years later and these motherfuckers, including that mastermind Bin Laden are still at it.

THAT's my grievance with our Administration....I'm not seeing howe the Iraq mess is directly addressing THIS monster.

But...that's just me.

Drinking Skyy in Buffalo...tryin to understand wtf is going on around me.

Proud to be a United States citizen.

A big FU to those that hate us.

'Night.

LJ.

10th August 2006 10:38 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Poor baby!!! Are you coming to Chicago, Riffy?
parmeda
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Wanna meet up with me at the 7-11?...and whoop some slurpee seller's ass?

Feej...do you know how long it's been since I've graced a 7-11?

The reason it's been almost an eternity is for the same reason you stated above.

I do not...I repeat, I DO NOT give them camel-ass-smelling-goat-fucking-laughing-all-the-way-to-MY-fucking-bank-lowest-form-of-life-fucks one copper penny of my money.

Fuck them.

But, be my guest...I'll wait out on the curb while you drag one outside.

Can you say, "Tag-Team"?
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Shit dawg...we was A-listin' when a-listin' wasn't cool...I still recall the farewell breakfast I had in NYC with you and pdog...happy to be in y'alls company, but sad to be parting ways...we hugged...and it wasn't the least bit gay
10th August 2006 10:39 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
parmeda wrote:

The reason it's been almost an eternity is for the same reason you stated above.

I do not...I repeat, I DO NOT give them camel-ass-smelling-goat-fucking-laughing-all-the-way-to-MY-fucking-bank-lowest-form-of-life-fucks one copper penny of my money.

Fuck them.

Can you say, "Tag-Team"?

I recall your patriotic course of action...that's why I brought it up...you are an inspiration to me...you make me a better man
10th August 2006 10:40 PM
Maxlugar Call me at work tomorrow RIFFY!

We need to talk.
10th August 2006 10:41 PM
parmeda
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I recall your patriotic course of action...that's why I brought it up...you are an inspiration to me...you make me a better man

Sweetheart, that's why I'm not watching the news today.

I will have a stroke.
10th August 2006 10:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Sweetheart, that's why I'm not watching the news today.

I will have a stroke.

At least they nailed one of those missing Egyptians at O'Hare today Pamy

They are like fucking rats, they are everywhere

We are infested
10th August 2006 10:42 PM
parmeda
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Riffy...if you make it to Chicago I'll bring you to Harry's and buy you a fucking keg!

It's open-season, babe...you'd be more than welcome!
10th August 2006 10:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Call me at work tomorrow RIFFY!

We need to talk.

That is very good lugar...wa la la la la...very good
10th August 2006 10:44 PM
Starbuck is there some reason why the mayhem of this thread is NOT taking place in couchie chat?

hello???

mcfly???
10th August 2006 10:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
is there some reason why the mayhem of this thread is NOT taking place in couchie chat?

hello???

mcfly???

you didn't answer me Bucky....CHICAGO?????
10th August 2006 10:45 PM
Fiji Joe Boy...that no-hitter fell apart in a hurry no?
10th August 2006 10:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Riffy...if you make it to Chicago I'll bring you to Harry's and buy you a fucking keg!

It's open-season, babe...you'd be more than welcome!

Can you imagine Riffy unleashed with all those Irish bars around Wrigley/Kingston Mines

Scary
not bound to please
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Fuck them.

Can you say, "Tag-Team"?

umm....most 711s are owned by Indians. Hindus have hated muslims longer than westerners have. They wonder why it took so long.

Just thought you should know.
parmeda
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
is there some reason why the mayhem of this thread is NOT taking place in couchie chat?

hello???

mcfly???

Yes, there is Mr. Buck.

It's because there's a conspiracy to keep me out of chat. Lugar's been doing it to me for months.

And that's okay. I still luv him.
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

hello???

mcfly???

I'll go if you are...
10th August 2006 10:47 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh hush.....I like to make excuses.

I've been watching Fox News and kinda wrapping my head around this.......fuck.........we need to focus our $$ and troops on al--fucking----Qaeda.

5 years later and these motherfuckers, including that mastermind Bin Laden are still at it.

THAT's my grievance with our Administration....I'm not seeing howe the Iraq mess is directly addressing THIS monster.

But...that's just me.

Drinking Skyy in Buffalo...tryin to understand wtf is going on around me.

Proud to be a United States citizen.

A big FU to those that hate us.

'Night.

LJ.

Yeah but LJ you have dissmissed the fact that over 90% of the senior AQ fucks are either in custody or dead. Contrary to popular far left thought WE ARE WINNING! Iraq fuckups not withstanding.

To date not one war in history has gone without some screwups. This one is no different. However,this one must be won. It truly is a world war too. Take a look at all the countries and continents involved and it's obvious.

Riffy
10th August 2006 10:48 PM
parmeda
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

umm....most 711s are owned by Indians. Hindus have hated muslims longer than westerners have. They wonder why it took so long.

Just thought you should know.

It doesn't matter. They're all snakes.

Fuck them.
10th August 2006 10:48 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Can you imagine Riffy unleashed with all those Irish bars around Wrigley/Kingston Mines

Scary

Those are fake Irish pubs filled with midwestern yaboos who are destroying Chicago.
10th August 2006 10:49 PM
telecaster
quote:

Those are fake Irish pubs filled with midwestern yaboos who are destroying Chicago.

But they serve Guiness and that is all Riffy cares about
10th August 2006 10:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Done! Do I smell fish and beer?

Riffy

Fish and beer? You guys going to SCORES?
10th August 2006 10:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
parmeda wrote:

It doesn't matter. They're all snakes.

Fuck them.

Wow - really intelligent reply. My ex (only because I dumped him after he lied about being married with kids) - is an Indian. Ivy league educated doctor and way hotter than anyone you've probably had.

pretty damn ignorant.
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Lieberman's voting record is over 90% liberal. He is not so much loved by Republicans as he is respected by them. Fact is that he has one of the most liberal voting records in the Senate today,but his belief that the war on terror must remain an offensive fight,as oppossed to the defensive cut and run plan by Lamont,Murtha,Michael Moore,Babs Striesand,etc.,is what got him knifed in the back by his own party. Mark my word Raspy,this is going to come back and haunt the Dems later. Especially Hillary. She is going to have a very tough time stradling the fence now. She is the odds on favorite to win the Dem nomination in 08,yet she voted for the war too! Repubs have George Allen,Mitt Romney,and Rudy just to name three. They could all three beat the pantsuit off "Cankles". If I were a far lefty I would be very afraid of what this primary defeat for Lieberman actually means. Because there is no doubt that he will crush Lamont in the general elections come Nobvember. At that point the Dems will once again have to change their position. Flip flop. Sound familiar?

G'night Raspy! Thanks for keeping things civil.

Riffy

Dammit, couldn't sleep.

You said it yourself. There are plenty of Democrats who voted for the war (and still support it to some extent) who will not be targeted. As I said, when it was time to stand up, JoeMEntum was more in tune with the Republicans than Democrats and he paid the price. Was his "Baghdad is just swell", "Don't criticize the president or the terrorists win" schtick, a factor sure but only part of the picture. Simple as that. I'm still chuckling over the "crush" line. Is that like a 2 point victory in Republicanese? BTW, it won't happen. Nor will Hillary get the nomination, either, as I've said a hundred times. Not gonna happen. Allen, Romney & Rudy? Bwahahahahahaha. Allen will be lucky to get re-elected to the Senate, Mitt, well, he's just another one of those out of touch Northeast guys. Rudy will never survive the primaries.

As far as indicators go, it's the Republicans who aren't paying attention. The American public now are in tune with the Democrats on this issue, as well as many others. Hell, I think it was a Gallup poll the other day that said they trust Democrats more with national security and Iraq than Republicans. When's the last time that happened? That's pretty much the kiss of death for Republicans. That's all they have these days.

And I'm always civil. Just like Dubya says, Civil this, civil that. Good, now the Benadryl's starting to hit.
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Done! Do I smell fish and beer?

Riffy

Would you like to come and shoot wild pigs with me, Max, Sherat, Piss and maybe moonie if he consents to playing the role of Ned Beatty?

Gonna be in the Smokeys..December
10th August 2006 10:52 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

But they serve Guiness and that is all Riffy cares about

They usually do not serve extra stout. You can buy that at the Jewel and drink it on the street corner and chat with homeless crack addicts. Much more interesting.
10th August 2006 10:54 PM
parmeda
quote:

Wow - really intelligent reply. My ex (only because I dumped him after he lied about being married with kids) - is an Indian. Ivy league educated doctor and way hotter than anyone you've probably had.

pretty damn ignorant.

You having issues tonight?

Thanks for making me spit out my tea with laughter!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)