ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 10:54 PM
telecaster Good lord

Gallup Polls and Dem primaries doesn't translate into anything

Speaking of polls Lieberman was leading spineless man 2 to 1
8 weeks ago

You haven't won/gained shit

Relax
10th August 2006 10:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Wow - really intelligent reply. My ex (only because I dumped him after he lied about being married with kids) - is an Indian. Ivy league educated doctor and way hotter than anyone you've probably had.

pretty damn ignorant.

Oh no you didn't...Parmeda will snatch you bald...and that's like the 12th "ex" you've referenced in the last week...you're either smokin' hot or an absolute bitch to be around
10th August 2006 10:55 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No No...say it...post 1700 the english have muddled basically every affair they have had...say it dope

Oh, I get it! You must think I'm English. But no, I'm not; and no, they haven't. For starters, they won the Napoleonic Wars and then dominated the world for the next 100 years.

By the way, do you have to climb a telephone poll to use the Internet? Just curious.
10th August 2006 10:56 PM
telecaster
quote:

They usually do not serve extra stout. You can buy that at the Jewel and drink it on the street corner and chat with homeless crack addicts. Much more interesting.

Ahhh..........ok

Problems at home?

10th August 2006 10:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh no you didn't...Parmeda will snatch you bald...and that's like the 12th "ex" you've referenced in the last week...you're either smokin' hot or an absolute bitch to be around

I don't think so. Really.

Smoking hot, by the way. I decided to play the field and fuck around after being in three long term relationships. Is that a problem? It's been fun.
Riffhard Sadly the Chitown Summit is not in the cards for me. However,speaking of "Hog Butchers of the World"<-----Chicago reference. The Pig Shoot does sound like fun! Smokies you say? Hell,I love the Smokey Mountains! When is this Hogzilla hunt going down?

Riffy
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Would you like to come and shoot wild pigs with me, Max, Sherat, Piss and maybe moonie if he consents to playing the role of Ned Beatty?

Gonna be in the Smokeys..December

I heard that.
10th August 2006 11:00 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Ahhh..........ok

Problems at home?

huh?

The fact that I find crack addicts more entertaining than idiots who went to midwestern state colleges is a problem?
10th August 2006 11:00 PM
telecaster
quote:

Smoking hot, by the way. I decided to play the field and fuck around Is that a problem?

Call me
10th August 2006 11:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Sadly the Chitown Summit is not in the cards for me. However,speaking of "Hog Butchers of the World"<-----Chicago reference. The Pig Shoot does sound like fun! Smokies you say? Hell,I love the Smokey Mountains! When is this Hogzilla hunt going down?

Riffy

It's in the works...maybe...talk to Lugar about it
telecaster
quote:

huh?

The fact that I find crack addicts more entertaining than idiots who went to midwestern state colleges is a problem?

I hate those fake Irish bars too

But they serve Guinny and that is what makes Riffy tick
not bound to please
quote:
parmeda wrote:

You having issues tonight?

Thanks for making me spit out my tea with laughter!

Are you really this ignorant? I'm glad I decided to ditch the summit. Oy veh.
10th August 2006 11:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Call me

okay!
10th August 2006 11:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

huh?

You need to check yourself honey...for rizzle...you got a little uppity in you...and I don't think it's well founded
10th August 2006 11:03 PM
Riffhard
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Right you are Tele! Tonight my first three pints will be raised in your honor! My forth,fifth,and six will be raised in Scotland Yard's honor! Hell,tonight I will even drink to Moonie's friend Pope Benedict!

Riffy
10th August 2006 11:03 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I know. There is this cheesy karoeoke (sp?) bar on Lincoln and Foster - the best they serve is stella. Too working class I guess. Fun though.
10th August 2006 11:04 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Sadly the Chitown Summit is not in the cards for me.

Riffy

Not in the cards? Fuck that, reshuffle the deck

Make it happen Riffy
10th August 2006 11:05 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You need to check yourself honey...for rizzle...you got a little uppity in you...and I don't think it's well founded

After seeing your performances in Maxy's chat - methinks you've got a little downitty!
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Call me

Quit bluffing, bozo. She would make mince-meat out of you.
not bound to please
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Okay - I officially like you. Unless you are you know who...
10th August 2006 11:06 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

That is the idea

Duh

10th August 2006 11:07 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:

Okay - I officially like you. Unless you are you know who...

I am Teddy Roosevelt.
10th August 2006 11:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Oh, I get it! You must think I'm English. But no, I'm not; and no, they haven't. For starters, they won the Napoleonic Wars and then dominated the world for the next 100 years.

He's a German boy forced to speak English all day long to earn his gruel. It upsets him, hence his posting from the küchen with the day maids.
10th August 2006 11:11 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I heard that.

Does that mean you're down?
10th August 2006 11:11 PM
parmeda
quote:
Are you really this ignorant? I'm glad I decided to ditch the summit. Oy veh.

You really have no clue; nor do you have the ammunition.

It will be your loss you've decided to oust yourself from the summit. It's your choice.

Just as it's anyone's choice to speak as they please.
That being said, until Jaxx, Gazza or Voo ask me to mind my P's & Q's and be politically correct in order not to offend others on this board, I'll say whatever I want. If what I say offends or insults you, you obviously don't own any mirrors.

"oy veh" is right!

10th August 2006 11:13 PM
not bound to please
quote:
parmeda wrote:

You really have no clue; nor do you have the ammunition.

It will be your loss you've decided to oust yourself from the summit. It's your choice.

Just as it's anyone's choice to speak as they please.
That being said, until Jaxx, Gazza or Voo ask me to mind my P's & Q's and be politically correct in order not to offend others on this board, I'll say whatever I want. If what I say offends or insults you, you obviously don't own any mirrors.

"oy veh" is right!

What clue do I need? Your lack of wit and ignorance is pretty transparent.

10th August 2006 11:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

After seeing your performances in Maxy's chat - methinks you've got a little downitty!

I detect some dementia here...I do believe it's time to break ranks
10th August 2006 11:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

What clue do I need? Your lack of wit and ignorance is pretty transparent.

Why did flea ever dump you?...you're like a perfect match
10th August 2006 11:16 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I detect some dementia here...I do believe it's time to break ranks

ping!
10th August 2006 11:27 PM
sirmoonie We can get this fucker to 500. Quick! Bush Geeks! Say something stupid, so I can respond. I came up with some good ammo during that last six pack.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)