ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 02:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"Dis ain't Bama...dis ain't no Montgumry negras fittin' to bag on up...gitcho cracker ass whooped"

"He ain't no boy....he ain't no prip skoo whitey.....moonie looking very large!.....like here, girl.... thass right, hitting da spot while its hot! Uh!"
10th August 2006 02:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
Bush has turned out to be a great President...I would never have believed it, but the man is a force for a safer and more peaceful planet.

Do not expect any support for that statement...most are very angry for having to question their complacency...if you yank an ostrich's head out of the sand, he gonna be pissed
10th August 2006 02:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh but Pdog, then we will have lowered ourselves to their level and the terrorists will have won! LOL! Seriously that's what some people think. I disagree. I think we will have won. We'll win anyway but it'll take less time your way.

I love my civil liberties, I hate compromisisng them to fight these fuckers who don't play on the same level as us. I say we hit their level, and hit it hard.
There's a time for compassion, understanding diplomacy and love!
This is not one of those times.
It's a time for brutal and decisive action. As much as I hate it, the only way for us to survive, and enjoy the things we work so hard for, is to remove the reservations we have concerining our gentleness...
We are dealing with people who want to take out civilians, with no mercy or care for who those people are.
We must act accordingly, and go to their level. Sure we can wiretap, spy or torture, but it's time consuming.
Strtegic strikes on the Syrians and Iranians immeadiately. They not only are Hezbollah, but they are also behind the militant insurgency in Iraq.
If people find this tactin too hard to stomach, I say tough shit. I can't stomach passive diplomacy with an enemy that doesn't acknowledge peace or play under the same rules we are trying to use.
We need a draft too! NOW!
10th August 2006 02:23 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Do not expect any support for that statement...most are very angry for having to question their complacency...if you yank an ostrich's head out of the sand, he gonna be pissed

There is no other way to defeat this force other than by going after them...Believe me, I am pissed that the IDF has been pussy footing around and not going all out b/c of world pressure....we should havve eliminated the hezbollah in days..
10th August 2006 02:24 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Bush has turned out to be a great President...I would never have believed it, but the man is a force for a safer and more peaceful planet.

He's fine internationally; it's some of the domestic stuff taht he's fucking up.
10th August 2006 02:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

well that would be a stupid idea! then we would have:

4. more money to spend on stupid things like education so our teachers don't have to teach classes of 35 - 40 kids

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10th August 2006 02:25 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
This news is shattering. I leave for London in a week. I hope I make it back...I'm giving up on travelling to Stones shows after this. The terrorists win but I'm tired of the inconvenience.

Give me convenience or give me death!
10th August 2006 02:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Close call if the reports are right.

But I just got an interesting thought. And please my American friends, don't get mad at me...

I was wondering...how would the world look like today, if we had not spend that huge amount of money on the war in Iraq, but instead had spend it on research on alternative sources to provide in our energy needs and thereby decrease or even raise our dependence on oil?

We'd be buying less oil from people who hate us, the hate however will not go away. Like any form of "isms" their hate is learned and taught. It's part of the culture. We still need to seek alts for a variety of reasons!
10th August 2006 02:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

There is no other way to defeat this force other than by going after them...Believe me, I am pissed that the IDF has been pussy footing around and not going all out b/c of world pressure....we should havve eliminated the hezbollah in days..

Militarily speaking, they did manage to fuck that up...badly...Personally, I think they overestimated the world's willingness to step in and help disarm Hezbollah...I don't think they'll make that mistake in the future
10th August 2006 02:29 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Militarily speaking, they did manage to fuck that up...badly...Personally, I think they overestimated the world's willingness to step in and help disarm Hezbollah...I don't think they'll make that mistake in the future

aGREED.....hopefully this resolution will go down the shitter and we (Moshe Kaplinski) can continue to kill Hezbollah.
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

He talks with his mouthful, I like that! I would like to see him do The Pdog form of bad assing a shithead. You pick your nose while talking down to someone and flick the boogers in their general direction. It's so cool!
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Give me convenience or give me death!

not bad.
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

10th August 2006 02:34 PM
pdog Iranian passenger jets need to be shot down. Schools in damascus should be bombed. Hezbollah must be destroyed at all costs.
Tuesday August 22nd will be the day we finally see whose God is better!
10th August 2006 02:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

aGREED.....hopefully this resolution will go down the shitter and we (Moshe Kaplinski) can continue to kill Hezbollah.

I wonder if the resolution going down the shitter is inentional between France and the US...I never really believed France would send its troops...that just didn't sound right

In any event, why should Israel be expected to abide by any resolution?...their enemies never do
10th August 2006 02:37 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Iranian passenger jets need to be shot down. Schools in damascus should be bombed. Hezbollah must be destroyed at all costs.
Tuesday August 22nd will be the day we finally see whose God is better!

As the bible says, an eye for an eye.........what about cutting off heads??? Can we do that kosher style?
[Edited by jb]
10th August 2006 02:40 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

As the bible says, an eye for an eye.........what about cutting off heads??? Can we do that kosher style?
[Edited by jb]

Using the words of Mike Tyson "I'm gonna eat their babies"!
I say we bomb Damascus and then drop some elaflets saying Ha HA, you should've expected this!
10th August 2006 02:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I wonder if the resolution going down the shitter is inentional between France and the US...I never really believed France would send its troops...that just didn't sound right

In any event, why should Israel be expected to abide by any resolution?...their enemies never do

France is just to afraid of all the Muslims they let move in...
At least our immigrants want to work! Whens the last time your gardeners blew up a bus or plane?
10th August 2006 02:42 PM
pdog I love my avatars...
10th August 2006 02:44 PM
nankerphelge As do I!
10th August 2006 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
As do I!

It's sad that as a country we can't accept killing people in order to remain alive!
10th August 2006 02:46 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
As do I!

That's a nice one...I'm really disappointed in myself
10th August 2006 02:47 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's fine internationally

hilarious!
10th August 2006 02:48 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

France is just to afraid of all the Muslims they let move in...
At least our immigrants want to work! Whens the last time your gardeners blew up a bus or plane?

Yeah at least our illegals give a shit about living!
10th August 2006 02:48 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

hilarious!

Expound on that, Goofy...
10th August 2006 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
In all candor, I have lost my anti-depressant prescription!!!!

10th August 2006 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny!!! colmes was hand picked by HANNITY so he could dominate the weak liberal opponent.
10th August 2006 02:53 PM
glencar Lieberman lives!
10th August 2006 02:54 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Lieberman lives!

Go Joe, go!!!!
10th August 2006 02:58 PM
glencar My sister is a loyal GOPer who will now vote for Joe!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)