ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 11:29 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

100% CORRECT.....

Wait...what's correct?...the sarcasm or the lame ass excuse of poverty to committ murder
10th August 2006 11:31 AM
jb http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207698,00.html

Why isn't the UN calling this muslim on muslim killings war crimes? Where is the Arab rage on the street? Everyday they are killing one another in the 100's, but only Israel is blamed for killing civilians, where their brave men hide among them....
10th August 2006 11:33 AM
sirmoonie There is a lot to denounce in this thread. And I'm just the man to do it.
10th August 2006 11:36 AM
Nellcote The UN is as capable as a whale with feet.
10th August 2006 11:38 AM
egon i went to villefranche and saw nellcote
and was like really close.
10th August 2006 11:38 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
The UN is as capable as a whale with feet.

Amen_____________________________________________________"jg"
10th August 2006 11:40 AM
Nellcote Egon, your reporting from Nice was this tour's best yet.
Thanks for the info.
I'm certain if the walls @ Nellcote could talk it would be a best selling novel.
10th August 2006 11:40 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
There is a lot to denounce in this thread. And I'm just the man to do it.

I'm way ahead of you...I conDAMN the following:

Liquid explosives, murderous muslims, poverty and ipods...
10th August 2006 11:42 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Egon, your reporting from Nice was this tour's best yet.
Thanks for the info.
I'm certain if the walls @ Nellcote could talk it would be a best selling novel.

Must move around 29k tickets!!!!
10th August 2006 11:43 AM
egon
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

i think what they would say is

"get this bloody graffitti off me!!!!!
10th August 2006 11:45 AM
Nellcote My b stage seats are going for $1500 on ebay today!
10th August 2006 11:46 AM
sirmoonie Damn, and just when I had smuggling mini-bar bottles down to an art.

I thoroughly denounce this. I is the denouncer.
10th August 2006 11:47 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
My b stage seats are going for $1500 on ebay today!

Funny!!! I shall wait and see -then I'll buy first couple of rows for $1200 a piece..
10th August 2006 11:48 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207698,00.html

Why isn't the UN calling this muslim on muslim killings war crimes? Where is the Arab rage on the street? Everyday they are killing one another in the 100's, but only Israel is blamed for killing civilians, where their brave men hide among them....

Better yet...where was European outrage when civilians were being killed in Kosovo by allied bombing?...I do not recall ever hearing the words "disproportionate force" being used...why would that be?
10th August 2006 11:50 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Better yet...where was European outrage when civilians were being killed in Kosovo by allied bombing?...I do not recall ever hearing the words "disproportionate force" being used...why would that be?

Its rhetorical and I still don't know the answer. Because the media is anti-Israel/anti-Jew/Anti-Zion? You have seriously lost your flipping mind if that is it. Just make it up to suit your case, counsel.
10th August 2006 11:52 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Martha wrote:

I know we cannot make anyone else want peace....we have no control over people, places and things.....all I know to do is to live in peace myself (this is not easy btw), to teach principles of peace, continue to learn what the hell peace is and isn't, and to walk in that light to the best of my human ability, a minute at a time. There is no other way...in my humble opinion....to go.

I wish you peace.

love and friendship,
Martha

Marth a love you but please get real.

The only reason us in the West know so much about peace is because a whole mess of people died fighting people that didn't want peace. Evil, aggressive people exist in this world and they need to be killed. They can't and won't sit at a table and discuss a peace with us. They want all of us dead or subjugated. That goes for those of us fighting them and for the ones calling for peace.
10th August 2006 11:57 AM
jb I truly understand now why Bush is so steadfast about winning this war....there is no alternative.
10th August 2006 12:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its rhetorical and I still don't know the answer. Because the media is anti-Israel/anti-Jew/Anti-Zion? You have seriously lost your flipping mind if that is it. Just make it up to suit your case, counsel.

Yes...you are correct...I would be out of mind to suggest than anti-semitism in any way explains any of the many many inconsistencies of the world diplomatic body...that's why I asked the question...you got an answer?...my money is on poverty

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
10th August 2006 12:03 PM
jb Kofi Anan is no friend of the Jew...neither was Kirk Waldheim.
10th August 2006 12:03 PM
Nellcote And, as someone once said, it's now coming to pass that:
"Not all Muslims are terrorists, however, to date all terrorists have been Muslims..."
10th August 2006 12:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
Kofi Anan is no friend of the Jew...neither was Kirk Waldheim.

Kofi Annan is no friend of anyone...if his worthlessness was not so dangerous, it would be comical
10th August 2006 12:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
And, as someone once said, it's now coming to pass that:
"Not all Muslims are terrorists, however, to date all terrorists have been Muslims..."

That's not true...the majority yes...but don't forget the Irish...they exported some pretty good terrorism in their day
10th August 2006 12:07 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Kofi Annan is no friend of anyone...if his worthlessness was not so dangerous, it would be comical

His son was involved in tat oil scam, no?
GimmeExile I bet Joe Lieberman wishes this plot was foiled on Monday.
Nellcote You may be true Feej, I guess my quote referred to those whom have made their mark on a large scale.
Lockerbie, 070706 London, 09/11, Beirut Embassy, USS Cole,
Bali Nightclub, etc.
10th August 2006 12:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Kofi Anan is no friend of the Jew...neither was Kirk Waldheim.

Kurt Waldheim said he's all sorry and stuff, so we have to be all jiggy with him now in a Schwarzeneggeresque politically correct, touchy-feely, I'm-okay - You're-okay kind of way. We just do, especially if he votes Republican.

The Pope never did though. He's still busy blaming American and Britain for WWII.

Watch for the true danger, JB.
10th August 2006 12:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
I bet Joe Lieberman wishes this plot was foiled on Monday.

The anti-semites in British Intelligence purposely foiled it on Thursday to screw Liberman.
10th August 2006 12:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yes...you are correct...I would be out of mind to suggest than anti-semitism in any way explains any of the many many inconsistencies of the world diplomatic body...that's why I asked the question...you got an answer?...my money is on poverty

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

No, Spudsbergstein. You were insinuating the media. You know you were.

I'm going to sign you up for the JDL soon. You're heading off into the great beyond with some of this.
10th August 2006 12:15 PM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

No, Spudsbergstein. You were insinuating the media. You know you were.

I could have sworn he was talking about the UN.

I'd swear it!
10th August 2006 12:17 PM
jb God bless the JDL!!!!

http://www.jdl.org/information/five_principles.shtml
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)